Please Treat this urgently

Gold Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 1081
Admin:

Doreen along with so called fun bunch members - who are genocidal racists always indulge in vulgar personal attacks and racial slurs not only with words but vulgar pictures as well.

Doreen always claims thatshe is defending herself by posting selected materials. Doreen has used this forum for posting her personal sex*ual encounters with LK etc right in this forum. Very fewe care what she does personally and you agree it does not belong in this forum.

Hers is how Doreen trashes ecoustics in other forums:
"has anyone here ever freaquented this retarded useless site?
Certon members there will start name calling bashing etc.... And when the member being attacted fights back .. usually gets suspended or banned ... while the 3 most troublemakers ( friends of the CEO and admin) will brag how great they are as they break the rules over and over everyday.. harassing every member there that is white, because they have some of the highest post counts on the site. "

Another racist friend of Doreen posts like this in the same link:
"That site is dominated by Paki's and other idiotic rag heads

Every time I go there I get a strange urge to top off the gas tank and buy a Lotto ticket "

Please remove the stars -
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:pnrKFgsxoz4J:www.newcar*dne ws.net/forums/showthread.php%3Ft%3D7517+newcard*news+doreen&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&g l=ca

This is an example of her vulgar activities right here:
https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=1294664#POST1294664
This is an example of bashing family members:
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/suggestions/688769.html#POST1967697

Finally, please make Dorren's claim true that I am your friend. I have heard you know among others Sergey Bin.

Seriously Doreen has been banned twice, it is time to ban her again - Username: Djsmith

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 21756
Doreen is the biggest trouble maker and lier in this forum.

There is absolutely no reason for her to be allowed in this forum.

Silver Member
Username: Djsmith

Post Number: 953
BLA B LA BLA .... ADMIN THIS IS BETWEEN YOU AND ME .... CONSIDER IT WHERE IT IS COMMING FROM .... and do not forget all the racial sluers again me ...they say i use other nicks .. and you know this not to be ture. another fasle statement made up by the both of them. they attack me even when i am not saying anything about them they start thing with not only me but everyone else they dont like ... that includes everyone on this site but themselves

this isnt about any one else or my befriending other members here

this is only about nalin and subash's lies towards me

they have called me everything but white and i have had it with their own valgore gestors and crude remarks/ name calling and false accussations ...etc...

ALSO AGAIN Nalin and subash THE ADMIN KNOWS HE DIDN'T BAN ME ... AGAIN YOU LIE.. AS USUAL

being suspended id not getting banned .... if i was banned o could not gain accesse to the site to register or post anything because being banned means my IP address is now blocked from this site ... and since i am still using the same IP address as i have always used I AM NOT BANNED ... so do your homework and learn the difference.

Silver Member

Post Number: 954
ONE OTHER THING .. I'VE CALLED YOU IGNORENT , STUPID AND FUCKED UP .. YOU'VE CALLED ME "gutter or sewer sl ut. WHORE... and many other name...

there is a big difference between the demeaning words .. yours are of a personal attack against me and my life style ... mine are discribing how smart i think you are or lack of.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21759
Doreen:
You are what you are according to what you said here, and also if you are the same doreen who posted this.

I have not given you any particular name. In fact, I recall saying that it is not really criminal to be a whore, if that is what you are or want to be. I explained that you have to report all your income for the purposes of Tax under the Income Tax Act. Only criminality is when you do not report your income for Income tax purposes. Any accountant or tax lawyer will say that.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1085
Doreen:
You posted on newcard*news, regarding ecoustics "has anyone here ever freaquented this retarded useless site? ".

Why are you here is it because you are so retarded that you cannot even spell frequented? take your garbage there

Silver Member

Post Number: 957
what you dont want to rest of the world to know your an idiot?

new flash moron some of those members from the other site are from this one too.. but then again yoiu wouldn't know that because you are to self absorbed to even read what people post. all you want to do it make everything all about you.

like I don't care one way or another what you feel ... you bashed me once to ofter. and if , like i have said b4 .. if the admin does not ban you ... i will do my best to have this site up on charges. as well as you and nalin.

do i make myself clear on this ?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1090
Total nonsense who cares what you post, you trash and come back. Everyone knows you are idioit

Silver Member

Post Number: 971
subash you say """"Everyone knows you are idioit""""

Who is everyone? ..you ,nalin and maybe 2 others?

there are hunderds of members on this site, you 4 do not make up EVERYONE that are registered members here . And from what i read ... NOT everyone thinks that i am an idiot.

4 members vs EVERYONE else... hummmm.... oh i am scared. like you 3 or 4 members mean that much to this site ............... not !

please reframe from speaking for everyone on this site ...thank you.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21766
Subash: I agree with the above post by Djsmith to the extent that you statement criticised therein, lacks precision that, had it been precise enough, would have excluded further query.

I have therefore, reframed your statement to encompass all those who know, since there are other occasional posters and members who have left in disgust because of the incessant and repeated attacks on Plymouth, you and me in direct contradiction to the stated goals and rules of conduct of this forum. I hope that you will like my wording as one English speaking person to another. Of course, it would be understandable to both of us that there are some people who claim to be English speaking and knowledgeable, and who blindly and with intense racial prejudice attack us for our "lack of English knowledge" as viewed from their limited, and often erroneous understanding of English. Therefore, within the context of what i have just said, the simplistic word "idiot" would appropriately fit the bill as more precise words and descriptions would hardly be readable by many and certainly would not be understandable.

To reiterate, I will reframe your statement, and am hoping that you will agree with me. I hope you won't criticise me as being too Johnsonian.

"Everyone, including the fun bunch and the banned posters who are part of your Facebook frolic group, and those who come with duplicate, triplicate, quadruplicate and multiplicate names, and the repeatedly banned members who shamelessly keep on coming back, know you are an idiot"

Silver Member

Post Number: 972
i 'm disregarding most of your post nalin... and i only have sada and greg raf on my fb from this site. Are you now saying sada is part of the funbunch?

and who i have on any list anywhere on the internet is non of your bussiness. you jealous because your not on any ones "friends" list?

your rude, and filthy mannerd in your way of thinking about me , AND I DO NOT LIKE YOU. I HAVE REAL LIFE ENEMIES THAT ARE NICER TO ME THAN YOU ARE.

its a wonder why you have any friends at all. you're way to arrogant for my liking . no one could compete with your ego lol

you are your only true friend and that's a shame, i feel sorry for you Nalin.

Silver Member

Post Number: 973
oh sorry i made a typo .. the word is refrain and not reframe

how about you teach your good friend subash that what he posted is a violation of grammar.

he wrote """"Everyone knows you are idioit""""

when it should be ...( and makes more sense in english)

""""Everyone knows you are an idioit""""

for an example>>> """subash you are an idiot"""

here are some other poor english examples

I can ride horse ....the right way ...i can ride a horse

i build house....correct phase... i can build a house

the way some of you write english on this site, reminds me of a caveman... "Hi i subash , i here to bash members only"

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21767
I talked to Subash, not you, in a way and language he would understand. I was not talking to you nor expecting you to understand.

He talks to you in a way and language you would understand.

You mostly talk in the style and language showing what you are.

Q.E.D.

Silver Member
Username: Chaff

Post Number: 822
Nalin Nyda
Platinum Member

Post Number: 17233

Posted on Tuesday, December 29, 2009 - 12:14 am:

I just finished watching a movie. It came out of a case with a label on it. Was it pirated or real? I haven't the slightest clue, nor do I care nor did a bother to find out.
The movie wa splayed through a new DVD machine. Was it a legally made machine with a sony name on it or was it a copy? I haven't the slightest clue, nor do I care nor did a bother to find out.
It played on a TV. Was it eh DVD playing or a signal from the air? I haven't the slightest clue, nor do I care nor did a bother to find out

nydas , you post bs to support your position, same as subas posting about manny malhotra

Silver Member

Post Number: 823
Platinum Member

Post Number: 17227

Posted on Monday, December 28, 2009 - 12:45 pm:

This is my statement on IKS as it applies to individuals using an IKS service

We do not know which IKS service has a legal standing and which does not

nydas, have you figured it out yet

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21768
Chaff aka LK to the rescue of a damsel in distress.
You should not be posting something unrelated to the thread.
If you have a comment on Subash's post or anything else said in this thread, do so, otherwise, I suggest and you know it ---- Go and post in the main forum or start your own thread and I will replay if I feel your question has merit for the readers

Silver Member

Post Number: 824
there you go with that AKA bs again...wasn't it just the other day you were crying about NYDAS AKA SUBAS AKA PEST CONTROL

Replay !!! WTF are you talking about.

GO PLAY IN THE STREET ...FOOKIN RETARD

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21769
Profanity lies just underneath the surface - that is true LK.
Go and take a dive in Largo Key.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1098
nydas:
You are right rephrasing what I wrote. Doreen did not realize idiot was mispelled. In fact I was in a hurry meant to write you are idiotic and deranged

Silver Member

Post Number: 827
nydas
stupid is written on your forehead - thats the truth, subas aka nydas aka pest control

Silver Member

Post Number: 833
nydas aka subhas
I don't see the need for opening new threads when scum like you have invaded this forum.

Silver Member
Username: Pulpfiktion

Post Number: 882
chaff
stupid is written on your forehead - thats the truth, chaff aka LK

I don't see the need for opening new threads when scum like you have invaded this forum.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us