Suggestion??

Silver Member
Username: Ska

USA

Post Number: 715
i think this would be a really good suggestion but idk it might be just me, would there be anyway of blocking other members from seeing what you type and what they type? i mean not everyone gets along with everyone and other people start crap with the ppl they don't like so then it ruins the whole thread. you know how on AIM you can block users, i think you should install something like that, it would help minimize arguing and help mantain with the spamming and everything

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 15433
I doubt that is going to happen. Only a moderator can delete any offensive posts or petty quarrel threads.

Silver Member
Username: North_of_ontario

Post Number: 543
Man,......this "Soldier" dude sounds just like those
AOL chatroom little girls......

Username: Admin

Post Number: 3539
I understand your suggestion and how AIM can block users. However, a linear thread discussion might not make any sense if posts in the middle were missing. Also, if different users have different block list, then each user could be viewing the same thread which could be about different topics simultaneously.

It might seem worthwhile, but could offer more confusion then help.

I will have to think about this a little more, and how difficult it would be to implement. Another possibility could block all posts by status level. For example, let's say you could instantly hide all "New Member" posts? Just another thought for now.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 14576
LMAO @ maple...too funny..."AOL chatroom little girls"..

actually this place is filled with them

admin...just ban nalin nyda and kick out all your Charlie moles..that'll make the satellite forums a much better place!...lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us