Searching archives

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 7032
Just a shot in the dark, but it would be nice to have the ability to search the archives further back that a couple of months. I realize some sections with less traffic have older archives available but some do not. (Car audio) Without a link to it all those threads are "lost" from view. I for one would enjoy reading current trends and talk from years ago, on many subjects. Kinda like watching the industry grow. These threads are on the server anyway and it would just be nice to access them. Thank you.

Username: Admin

Post Number: 2341
If you search, the results will include all archived (closed threads). Please note the look in "text of messages" or "subject line" search options.

Browsing the archives is also possible by clicking on the archived thread pages. Although the car audio subwoofer section has a ton a archived pages and they are not logically arranged as of now.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 7085
Thanks. I was interested however in just browsing threads randomly by title. Just because it was written 3 years ago doesn't mean it's not worth reading today. Yes I could always perform a search for a particular subject, I just wanted to be able to wander around the land of Ecoustics as it was years ago. Thank you anyway.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 4887
Google is very effective for searching this site.....

just type what you want into google followed by site:www.ecoustics.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us