Wire hookups

Username: Sammy

Post Number: 8
Just reeived my new Mitsubishi rear projection 48" HDTV, so far so good. I am having one problem that I hope a fellow board memeber can help me out with. I have all the cables hooked and it all seems to be working fine. The only cable I am not sure of is the TV sound to be run through my receiver. It currentley have it coming out of my cable box to the receiver. It does work, but I was wondering if this was correct. Thanks in advance.
sandman5512@yahoo.com

xvxvxvx
Unregistered guest
As long as you are not experiencing any delay it is correct.

xvxvxvx

Username: Bmoyer

Surprise, AZ United States

Post Number: 1
You can run it either from your audio out of your cable box or if you tv has an audio out run it from there to your receiver.

Username: Rlangevin

Post Number: 1
I want to connect two different satelite receivers to my Samsung wide screen tv. One is connected via the S-video cable. How should I connect the other? Thanks.

Username: Bestbuyguy

Post Number: 5
never run audio out of your TV unless it is your only option. You have it setup correctly, however, you can use a set of analog audio cables. IE red and white left and right audio, from your sattelite reciever into your televesion, using your television as a center channel.

And for your other question, if S-Video is not an option, buy some higher quality composite cables, probably Acoustic Research, or Monster, whatever fits your budget, to make up for the lack of quality in the composite. And by composite i mean RCA, Red White Yellow plugs.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us