Invalid ATR

Lavalois
I am having problems with my Xtreme HU sureshot. It is giving invalid atr. It will glitch for hours on end and never clean. my atr shows up as all 00's or ff's ...Any suggestions????

dave
Hmmm...try calling 800-directv for some help in this matter. Sounds like it's a simple fix.

Anonymous
I AM HAVING PROBLEMS FLASHING MY LOADER. IT SAYS I HAVE A INVALID ATR AND CAUSES AN ERROR. ANBODY HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS? I AM USING THE XPATMEL AND CANNOT GET IT TO WORK. I AM USING A DETONATOR II

Anonymous

When I load my card It gives an ATR of 00
then when it try to unloop it there is no ATR and it will go forever! anybody know whats happening?

Username: Walt1975

Post Number: 1
hay alguien que hable español y que pueda escribirme'para checar que pasa por que una de mis tarjetas hu no puedo programarla tengo un t911

Username: Dnskosta

I ve been reading what anonymous was recommending to similar problems as mine but i seem to get an error i cant figure out what to do. Im using HU 3.5a and COM1 is ready but device not detected. In a site it mentions downloading xpflasher 2.0a would resolve my issue through XPAtmel. When i try program the UL4s through XpAtmel it tells me that no Active Atmel was found...and im stuck.Got no idea what to do. When im reseting the looper under the Atmel code nothing comes up. My machine is the blue one.Can you please give me the steps of what to do?Thanks

Joe8858
Unregistered guest
Well, Just for the basics. If you find that you have loaded a script onto your card, and it wont remove it's self when attempting to clean it, that means 1 of 2 things, your card/or loader is being stubborn, or your card is looped. Try unlooping it first. It will ask you something if you want to remove a valid ATR 3 times. Click yes to all. Unlooping can take from 50 seconds to 3-5 hours. All of it depends on which ATR number the program is trying to produce. Im using Red Dragon loader. And the program i ahve installed installed is ExtremeHu.EXE. When you try unlooping your card, Extreme HU will produce a bunch of ATR codes, and attemps to glich the codes to your card. If your does not like the code the program is producing, it will generate another one. Once the program generates a code your card likes, a message will pop up saying that your card is responding to the gliching and the codes. BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOUR CARD IS UNLOOPED!! Even though your card responds doesn't mean that it will accept the atr code. The card could respond numerous times to your code, and still not ATR will be loaded, and your card wont be unlooped. It will just keep trying until it finds the atr the card likes and responds to. Once your card responds and like the atr, either a defaul bin will be loaded, or you must select one to be loaded, ( I always select EEPROM) after you have loaded the bin file, the card will activate its self. After when all done, click shut down card.

Username: Gina

USA

Post Number: 2
someone needs to help me please going crazy atr is gone and can't load boot mode please help otherwise out the window it goes

Bronze Member
Username: Bluez

Post Number: 42
send it to me or get on msn and enter rrussel@telusplanet.net and ican help you

helpless
Unregistered guest
I'm using extreme 3.5a. Been trying to unloop my card for the last 3 wks. No luck. I'm getting the 000's and FFF's. Does that mean I can throw my card away now? I tried changing the setting, alt clean with fix 1 and 2. I even tried the eraser on the chip part, but nothing works. After long hours of unlooping, it gives me a message 'internal error cannot retrieve port'. PLEASE PLEASE HELP. Thanks.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
00's and fff's are a good sign
have you tried to switch power settings
or tried win ex

neonb
Unregistered guest
Bluez, I am trying to program my card for Central time, I can do eastern time and western time but not central time. Can you help?

helpless
Unregistered guest
Bluez...
When I tried to program my friend's card, it worked, but not my own. I did try win ex, but still no atr. I will trying switching power setting.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
no at means that it is looped and must be unlooped before you can load bootstrap to clean and reprogram,your card probally has a locking file on it so just choose to repair when prompted and download tutorials on extreme and win ex from newbie info

Username: Teresastovall

i am having the same problem as everyone else...when i open extreme hu ..it says device not detected...after i have to double click to open it and it says error 429 runtime..active x cannot create object...i would appreciate any help you computers wizards can give..i miss my movies

ValidATRBut?
Unregistered guest
i also am having problems. have a card with valid atr but can't clean it for the life of me. I can clean another card, but this one i can't. I tried to unloop, but it says that it has a valid atr and will not unloop it. please anybody. i've read and read.

ValidATRBut?
Unregistered guest
also, its a card that i've cleaned and loaded before. Is it my loader? How do you 'switch power settings'. Will switching power settings matter if i can clean 1 card and not this one?

Bluez...i have MSN....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
tresa download vbrun60 file and run it then reload extreme hu
its a visual basic file can be found at msn

Username: Mannyflos

I am having a problem with my loader. Every time I try to load my card I keep getting device not detected (programmer error com 1) and it says to check my setting and connections. Can you please help with this problem?

Thank You

Anonymous

I am getting the following and I don't know if the card is valid. It has been running for more than 8 hours:
Glitching 4B Card
Searching for optimal DAC values for ATR
ATR: FF
Elapsed Time = 08:14:29 Total ATR Responses: 0
Glitching ATR: 7C/A6/0 Total ATR Attempts : 23985

--Please let me know if you think the card is invalid. Thanks.

alby01
Unregistered guest
ATR FF means card is looped for sure,
run different sofwtarwe on it. Such as get winexplorer 5.0 (use google) and download asskickerunlooper (use google). As a side note 4b cards are the hardest to uinloop. ALso get software called identafile , and code4you . these will unloop the 4b much quicker then extree hu

alby01
Unregistered guest
oh ya, come to dssevolution.com or irc.fxchat.net #echoware for help

Unregistered guest
I'm having the same problems as these people, this invalid atr is really driving me crazy, could someone please help me?

Unregistered guest
you CANNOT unloop with Extreme HU!! you need win explorer 5.0 by Dexter. AND you need to d/l a script file to get it going. then you activate sript file and unloop card. unless you get an invalid script error. i d/led MS script update 5.4.....so lets hope you don't get that error.
I can't unloop my dang card! I'm in deep. looking for another prog besides winexp 5....to fix invalid ATRn and unloop card. crap

tripp
Unregistered guest
how do you create a bin file or get acsess to one , all mine are turning up useless

TomT
Unregistered guest
Don't use the squeegee symbol to unloop. Try using Card and then clean. Provides the option of alternate glitching which is much faster. Don't let a card unloop for a long time can damage the card itself.

fred
Unregistered guest
I got my card working, but some channels I was not getting any video, but I was getting audio. So I tried to unloop my card and reinstall eeprom, with an nc 17 rating...how long does this usually take to do...? to reinstall a bin? the first time i put up the bin, it only took seconds...thanks

Username: Sirrandol

HU CARDS PROGRAM NOW DROPPING OUT. THE 100 CHANNELS ARE OUT @ MANY OTHERS ARE FOLLOWING.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us