Can I switch 1 lnb unit for 2 on 18 inch dish?

Username: Dllfb

Post Number: 6
As I surfed the net I noticed that there are
2 lnb units (joined together). I have an 18 inch dave dish with 1 lnb. Does this 1 lnb just pop off and you can switch it with the 2 lnbs or would you need a whole new satellite? Would I have to have another cable run for the second lnb into the house too?
Would this work ok with my pansat 2500a to get
110 and 119 do ya think???

Username: Jake_the_dog

Post Number: 1
The LNB is held on by 2 screws at the bottom of the Dish Arm. You can remove it and add a double or triple if you wish. If you are in good standing with your satelite co call them and you should get a free upgrade. If not, find the same LNB as the CO you are with. Good Luck

PW
Unregistered guest
yes,it'll work with an 18" oval DTV dish and dual LNB with another cable..

Post Number: 7
so PW...what you're telling me is it won't work with my round 18 inch dish?

Post Number: 8
Ok so I can't use just any lnb with my 18 inch round dish...I must use one that is compatable with my dish? So if my dish is rca...my lnb must be lnb as well?....but my dish has no name...so what do I do to determine what name brand of dual lnb I should get?

PW
Unregistered guest
IF U want both the 110 and 119 satellites,then U need the Oval dish...if not U can use the round dish with single LNB and get half the channels...and any LNB should work,as long as U can mount it...

I recommend U go to www.dsscentral.net either the live chat or forums for quick response and best answers..

PW
Unregistered guest
Yeah but there's some retard named peckerhead...from dsscentral,and wouldn't trust any site with a member like that

PW
Unregistered guest
now that I recall .... that peckerhead dude is the most gifted asset any site can have .
So I recommend you follow his wise advice as I always do.

remember...go to www.dsscentral.net
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us