Yellow card

Anonymous

Hello all,

I am new to this. I am purchasing a Dish Pro 301 receiver RegID:013 & Yellow Access Card.
I am not sure what yellow card is and what type of questions should I ask. Any help will be very much appreciated.

Thanks a lot

Username: No_bser

Post Number: 9
get an open rom3 or rom10... stay away from rom2 if at all possible right now.

pecker
Unregistered guest
Smart Card Swap -- Dish Network is beginning a programmiing access card or "smart card" exchange in its ongoing efforts to combat piracy of Dish Network Signals. The older blue-colored cards that are housed in the bay on the front of Dish Network receivers will be systematically "swapped out" with newer, more secret and secure, yellow-colored cards for several million of our subscribers. It is anticipated that the exchange will begin in October and is expected to take from 6 months to a year to complete. Dish Network will be sending the new yellow cards directly to the subscribers with a mailer that includes instructions and an explanation of the importance of swapping out the card. Subscribers will also begin to see intermittent on-screen text reminders about the exchange program in the weeks leading up the their exchange deadlines. Model 6000 HD receivers with blue access cards will not be able to receive programming after August 31, 2004, without a new yellow card. Dish Network has successfully completed an exchange program with a test group of Model 6000 accounts without any problems so we do n aticipate that you will have any significant issues with the exchange.

Nagra 2 stream is coming,here we go!...just like the P4 card swap out for DTV!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us