Black Bird III PFF 4.01 is Down

Username: Dssjazz

Post Number: 1
As of 3pm on Thurs. Aug 13/04 the BlackBird III of PFF 4.01 is down on Dishnet 119 and Bev. Receiver shows Scramble all the time. This has been confirmed from many sources.

Possibly a key roll (unconfirmed at this time).

thanks,
DSSJaz

Unregistered guest
Hello, its happend to me too. Did you find something to fix the rolled keys? LEt me know to okabashi@hotmail.com
Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 157
i got it the fix..............fortec ultra

Post Number: 2
There is nothing yet for the DN 119, but Bev is back up, just stay off the PPV. You may need to do a wipe and rescan the channels.

Will update when I have more.

Shhh, mad mind at work!,
DSSJaz

Post Number: 3
More info on BB:
Charlie 119 is still 100% down.
Charlie 110 is running at around 75%.
Bev is doing a rotating hash as they do not have enough bandwith to do a continuious hash. PPV do NOT work at all. Some channels will be up, then down. Resetting your receiver back to factory default and re-scanning the channels may bring some back.

There are many different models of the BB out there. Some will be able to handle the updated software (flash). Others will not. The problem is they do not have enough memory to handle the 2nd set of keys. You will have to get your receiver upgraded (replace chip). If you purchased your BB receiver from a repitable company, they should upgrade it for free.
Normal end users will not be able to upgrade the chip, there will be exact sodering involved. It is undetermind at this time which models will have to be upgraded.
More to follow as I know more!

Shhh, mad mind at work!,
DSSJaz
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us