Bronze Member
Username: Rysportfan

Post Number: 44
Same as boot, I hid my addy and didnt get any spam

Rich

Silver Member
Username: R_sole

Post Number: 121
grab an annon hotmail adress, and use their spam blocker., that way you only need to check it when you think you have mail...and you can add who ever you want to you 'safe' list... been doing it 4 years
R-sole

Bronze Member
Username: Silent_listener

Post Number: 17
every one needs to check for spy ware go to www.lavasoftusa.com free down load 3 down from top ad-aware down load then check for updates if that does not do it try www.mailwasher.net (continue the peace )

Bronze Member
Username: Silent_listener

Post Number: 18
NFLGUY your new sight will not accept my name or user name do you have me locked out or am i doing something wrong

Silver Member
Username: Elgringoviego

Post Number: 143
NFLGUY2003 -- I differentiate between SPAM mail (unwanted advertisements) and unsolicited e-mail with attachments (e-mail disguised as someone I'm in contact with and from whom I had requsted something). With that distinction in mind, I have received NO SPAM since signing up with your site. I HAVE received two unsolicited e-mails that were obviously phonies and included attachments that I can only presume were virus's because I never open them. But I also received a bunch of these same kind of e-mails after I had signed on with eCoustics, as well, and then they stopped. I DO NOT blame the sites. If it's anything but a mere coincidence, then I would blame it on someone who has my addy and who I might have previoously "offended." I did at one point in time make the mistake of posting my addy in a post at eCoustics, so that person I offended could be anyone. I apologize to you, your site, and anyone else if it wasn't clear that I did not hold your site responsible. Please re-read my previous post. You've got the beginnings of a potentially great site over there, and I will continue to remain a member with my legal e-mail addy. I'm off-shore and really don't give a fukc about DAVE and/or his Post-Police. Ken

Bronze Member
Username: John4949

Post Number: 75
Larry,

What username? I deleted a few accounts becuase people were opening 3 and 4 on the same email account.

Username: Icarusmaximus

Post Number: 3
FOR SALE: RECEIVER WITH CONTROL AND P5 (D1) CARD COMBO. E-MAIL ME AT: SIFUERNIE@HOTMAIL.COM

DaDude
Unregistered guest
It's Here . . . .the fargin' hack is here.
TRUTH should be posting it officially later today

Turkey
Unregistered guest
oh boy I cant wait for the truth to say that you are full of CRAP LOL.

Silver Member
Username: R_sole

Post Number: 122
Larry Simms is right I have been using lavasoft for years it works great

Bronze Member
Username: Dtv

Post Number: 39
the p4 hack is here

Anonymous

where the hell is it then? jesus is here too..... proove it to us!

49erfan
Unregistered guest
"the p4 hack is here"

Where? I don't see it.

Bronze Member
Username: Dtv

Post Number: 40
no i was aking the guy that said it if it was here i didnt say i had it sorry if it sounded wrong

JOEYtheTHUMB
Unregistered guest
is there a reason why everyone is waiting for a p4/5 hack when a FTA is available and all we have to do is turn our dish??? im dss stupid so i would like an honest answer before i blow my dough thanks JOEY

Anonymous

the fta will probably be good for only another 6 mths.joe

Anonymous

teh fta is slow to load with no program guide and not all channells are available. most peopel agree it isn't worth the effort, so long as the hack really is just around teh corner... if i knew that the hack was gonna be a lot longer i woudl consider getting one but i am convinced that we will have a fix soon.

casey jones
Unregistered guest
I recommend sharing a DTV platinum sub with family and buds...and get free PPV's online using purchase/cancel method which all participants can view too...DTV will always be here and still is the best option,especially with sharing the NFL and other packages,,the cost is very inexpensive this way,and U get it all..why spend money on new equipment/hardware etc that can/will/might be ECM'd or rendered useless in the future...just my honest opinion,along with frugal thinking.

and if/when the P4/5 hack is out and stable,then U will have multiple camid's etc to possibly use also.

Username: Titans9

Post Number: 1
I am new to the site and am interested in learning on what is needed for me to get the P4 hack when it comes out. Can someone help me out? I hear about ISO Programmers and Bootstraps and Loaders. What do I really need and does it vary on the company that offers the Hack?

Username: Titans9

Post Number: 2
Casey, what are you talking about? How do i get signed up for what you are talking about.

Anonymous

mark read 745 bootstrap thread it will explain

data
Unregistered guest
Can anyone tell me if this program works (dragonreactivep4 or p5)? It claims you pay the basic and reap the whole 10 yards instead of using 745 bootstrap.

Bronze Member
Username: Bootlegger

Post Number: 43
Ok I Passed By There Today And The Owner Jared Tried To Make A Deal With Me .hand Over All Documents I Had On Them And He Would Refund Double My Money Back And Then I Asked About The Others He Said He Didnt Have Money To Pay All Of Them So I Told Him Prepare To Go To Jail I Passed By Metro Dade Police Department Spoke To A Detective Gave All Paper Work Explained To Him What Happened And What They Were Doing .lol Place Got Hit 3 Hours Later Confiscated Computers, Records.so Far No Arrest But I Filed A Complaint And Im Taking Them Down.this Serves A Lesson To Me And To Others When Something Sounds To Good To Be True Wait For Other Sites To Get It Or Stick To The Forums And Listen To Trusted People.will Keep Everyone Updated

casey jones
Unregistered guest
Mark...DTV=Directv...call them,get 5 room install...activate all cards with married receivers...give whatever receivers with married card to family/buds in other houses...they plug in to their own DTV dishes and watch TV...no phone lines...order all PPV's online...U all split the bill...done.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
i pasted that last post of another forum site. it is about 3m offshoe. hope it's true. they've been scaming for 4 month. i'll keep ya'll updated. Boot.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
Casey, you can get up to 8 IRD's per account. i'm running 8. it divides better by 8. lol, Boot

casey jones
Unregistered guest
I have 7...and have buds who have 8-12 ...and I still remember how to divide..and use a calculator,if necessary..LOL...but TY...maybe Mark can use this info..

casey jones
Unregistered guest
boot...why would drop a dime to the cops about a site/dealer who U and others want to buy illegal support or hardware from...almost like dropping a dime on yourself too..I understand your frustration or anger at a ripoff,but anyone in this game knows that ripoffs are very common...all should be smarter than that and only buy from established reputable dealers/sites...if U buy a bad bag of weed,U don't rat..U suck it up and kick yourself for your own mistakes...shame on me,I should have known better attitude seems more appropriate..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
casey, even if all the names where revealed on
the pc's .Dave can't do squat. 3moffshore never delivered an software. the is no crime per say.all the names they get are useless. and also i just c&ped that from another site. just info. Boot.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
an also all the activations they did was thru western union.

casey jones
Unregistered guest
Ooooh I understand...U didn't actually do anything other than a copy/paste of what someone else said they did..I'm familiar with 3moffshore and other scammers and their lying stealing tactics...and anyone who uses western union or does not use COD or CC is foolish in my opinion...again,use of an established reputable dealer/site is the responsibility of the buyer and shame on anyone who gets scammed, cause of their own failure to think and use their heads..most every established reputable Dss sites have a list of sites to stay away from,and reputable established sponsors who are trustworthy..and we all know that,past and presently anyone offering any P4/5 support is a scammer..

BTW data..dragon is useless and intended for only ex subbed cards..and at best will only get PPV's,which is possible even without any file,if U have the married IRD along with the ex sub card which did not receive an EOS prior to DTV cancellation

deaf
Unregistered guest
leslie did you not get my messages from the other site?

Silver Member
Username: Tvlonely

Post Number: 159
deaf - yes. Great. I think that will work.

Anonymous

is it worth getting a blackbird
or are they gonna be going down soon
thanks

TR
Unregistered guest
Anonymous, There are many "rumors" about Charlie and Bev changing from n-1 to n2 code. Also many rumors that n2 is hacked. A blackbird will still get FTA sats reguardless. It is "rumored" to be able to handle n2 with only a bin update where the other "modified" FTA receivers will need chips and software. I have followed this on many forums and there is no panic for blackbird owners. Yes, they cost more but "if" you modify them and get bev and charlie's service it will pay for itself in the first month or so. Remember, this is called testing. There will always be a risk and we all must just counter punch what the service providers throw at us.

gocuse3
Unregistered guest
thanks tr
do you of any places in ontario selling these units
how much do they go for
thanks

Anonymous

gocuse... check the buy an sell website or paper. you can buy a blackbird locally for about 400 ca. ready to go

Silver Member
Username: Hackman

Spartaburg, S.C. United States

Post Number: 151
NFL Dude I registered and said it would send me my password but nothing been sent.

Boot I have the basic service. Own 3 receivers I have 2 no 745 boards. No I have one of those old h card boards which I flashed with the apollo no745 software fix from thirdparty and believe it or not it turned it into one for the hu cards. I never had a bin blacklisted again. Have you tried that yet.

Also please explain to me how this is done and where. I have one virgni card and 2 exsubbed cards. Thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 76
Walter.....What user name did you register under? Email me at freetv49@hotmail.com

Tell me what you want your password to be and i will set it for you.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 77
Walter,

I just saw your new account on my board. I also emailed you the password that i set for it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 78
I also set you as a global moderator of the board. You, leslie, Jim, Boot are all moderators so we can keep the trouble makers out.

Unregistered guest
You people all seem so nice and knowledgable. You also make me feel like an idiot *blush* .
Anyway, my problem is this:
I used to program my Dad's DTV card so he could watch PPV. Well now there is nothing I can do for him, and I am not a programmer by any means. I do not understand a lot of what is being said, but I do understand that there is no fix. Is there anything I can do, or any type of activated card he can purchase to again be able to recieve free PPV? I guess there is some big wrestling event coming up...lol

I appriciate any help you guys can give me.

Thanks,
BB

Silver Member

Post Number: 167
bitterbitch - (gosh that's what I call my first wife) read the second post on his thread:
No. 745 Bootstrap for Free 500s/PPV Upgrade

casey jones
Unregistered guest
No special cards or anything can get DTV free PPV's except this method..which must be done at dad's house and he must have a computer with internet access...anyone selling U anything to beat DTV is a scam..this method below does work and I can confirm..I use it often..

Establish an online DTV account at www.directv.com for your dad's account..ORDER/Purchase the PPV 1 day prior,then immediately (within 5 minutes)pull card from the receiver and then CANCEL the PPV purchase online (stay at same computer screen)...now reinsert card and the PPV will appear the next day with no charge to the account..the online account will show an order,then a credit for the cancellation..this procedure might not work for PPV's identified as "nonreimburseable" (haven't tried to confirm),but does work for all other PPV's (I can confirm these personally)..

Silver Member

Post Number: 169
bitter - this will not work with "all day" movies. If your computer is not at your Dad's, that's okay. Just get on the phone and have your Dad pull the card at the appropriate time as outlined above.

CONCERNED PIRATE
Unregistered guest
WHAT IF YOU HAVE A SECOND RECEIVER HOOKED UP WITH DAVE WILL THAT EFFECT IT SO FAR AS THE CHARGES?
THIS SOUNDS LIKE IT WILL WORK THE ONLY THING I WOULD BE WONDERING IF WE KNOW THIS THEN SO DOES DAVE. PEOPLE USEING THIS METHOD MIGHT RECEIVE A VISIT FROM DAVE FOR HAVEING ORDER AND CANCELLED SO MANY TIMES. IF THEY GO BACK AND CHECKED THESE RECORDS ON FILE THEY COULD AUTOMATICALLY FIGURE OUT WE ARE PIRATES.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
let me try to explain. ok, i have a apollo no745 bootstrap. i have a subbed p4 with basics an locals, with Dave. went up on line an created an account( www.directv.com). then go an upgrade your sevice to Total Choice Premier, with locals. after doing this, make sure that the 500"s an 600's are working. take the card out of the IRD an insert it into your bootstrap.go back up on line an change package back to Total Choice with locals. wait for the update to show back up on Dave's site. insert bootstrap into the IRD an enjoy a 90.99 package for 39.99. i've been up an running 5 bootstaps since april.remember you can have 8 IRD's per account. i'm currently running 8. hope it works out for you. also i've noticed that it works great with p4's. need more input about the p5's seems they go down every couple of weeks, and the process will have to be done again, Bootlegger 8/1/2004.

Silver Member

Post Number: 170
It does work. Several registered members have confirmed that fact. You can have several receivers without problem. You can bet Dave knows it and if he had a legal counter-measure, he would be using it. I'm sure he'd like to knock on my door but probably the best he can do is cancel my sub.
I think he can more easily and profitablely pinpoint the pinheads that have 6,8 and more irds subbed to one account.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
Walter, is my last post what you are looking for, pm me an let me know what else you might need. Boot

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
Leslie who's a pinhead lol. Boot

Silver Member

Post Number: 171
Boot - we posted at the same time. No offense mean't
In a typical week, there are only one or two PPVs that interest me. I intend to actually pay for one every once and awhile.
I'm going to include Playb_y in my free upgrade and so that should take care of that need.

Silver Member

Post Number: 172
Boot - I got tired of waiting for Dave to call me about this Pegasus problem. I activated an account using my office addy and credit card.
I'll keep you posted.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 51
Leslie , good deal go for it. no offence taken. heck i don't have the time to watch ppv. not much on it anyhow.

casey jones
Unregistered guest
leslie...I can confirm that the "all day ticket" will be FREE,if ordered online 1 day prior and cancelled online (pull card before cancelling) within 5 minutes of ordering,then reinsert card...I do this often for 3 months now..

boot ...are U saying to have NOTHING in the IRD when U downgrade back to basics?..U stated to pull the card,now put card in board,THEN put the no745 board in AFTER U downgrade and then wait for the upgrade (500's) to appear..now I'm really not following your method..or how this could possibly work...again please educate me,thanks

boot.. as U stated " take the card out of the IRD an insert it into your bootstrap.go back up on line an change package back to Total Choice with locals. wait for the update to show back up on Dave's site. insert bootstrap into the IRD an enjoy a 90.99 package for 39.99."

Silver Member

Post Number: 173
Boot - Don't waste your time with this guy. He is not a registered user and he is jerking us around. Whatever you answer, he'll just keep asking more and more questions.

casey jones
Unregistered guest
leslie..I am only trying to get a simple answer to a simple question...my original question has never been answered...if U call being curious and seeking info as "jerking" around,then U are grossly mistaken...why do U take offense to an honest intelligent question?..and why would U tell someone else to ignore me,when I haven't been rude in any manner...I always thought reputable forums,sites and the DSS world were meant for asking honest intelligent questions and for sharing info in a non bashing rude manner..as far as a registered user goes,this is a public forums which does not require a registration..and U don't own or makes the rules here,so please be cordial as I have always been to you..I have appreciated your past replies but am not deserving of your rude reply now..

BTW,this is none of your business,as I was asking some questions to boot,whom U earlier directed towards as the expert on this no745 board subject...U are not an admin or mod here and have no right to interfere with anyone asking questions to someone else here...I suppose now I will be labeled a troublemaker,when all I have done is asked an intelligent honest question to someone else...now who is REALLY starting anything?...it surely wasn't/isn't me..the answer is quite obvious..

boot...I am still seeking info from U about this no745 board and DTV sub upgrade...Please reply to the questions in my last post above and help me understand...thank you,I appreciate your help.

Silver Member

Post Number: 144
Boot, TazSpin, Walter, or THE TRUTH: There are two ads in my local newspaper for DTV, one is the obvious SCAM for a DTV subbed card with a two month "guarantee" at an outrageous price, even for Mexico, delivered to your door with no viable way of getting "support." He'll disappear as soon as he collects from anyone dumb enough to buy. But the one that has me curious, mainly because I haven't heard about this SCAM, and it's a guy who comes to your home, installs something in the IRD, and using your own card or one bought from him for $60, the system is then wide-open. I do not know whether or not he programs the card, but I assume he must carry that equipment with him, as well. (My son talked to the guy on a public phone for obvious reasons, and he didn't ask all the right questions.) And now to my question: Has anyone heard about a system wherein a DTV ird is altered?

Thanks, Ken

PS: The claim is for one year of programming, with a six month minimum guarantee, and support thereafter.

Post Number: 4
VENDO UN RECIVIDOR CON UNA TARJETA P5(D1) Y SU CONTROL REMOTO. VALOR $150.00 (CIENTO CINCUENTA DOLLARES) MAS $20.00 (VEINTE) DE ENVIO. INTERESADOS POR FAVOR ENVIAR E-MAIL A: SIFUERNIE@HOTMAIL.COM

Post Number: 5
FOR SALE RECEIVER WITH P5(D1) CARD $150.00 PLUS $20.00 SHIPPING. QUESTIONS PLEASE E-MAIL TO: SIFUERNIE@HOTMAIL.COM

Silver Member

Post Number: 145
Since no one else is posting, let me add my nickle's worth as to what I believe he might be doing, assuming all else he claims is true. Feel free to to tell me where I'm wrong: Could he be installing a re-engineered version of the no745 bootstrap (as we now quite liberally refer to it), perhaps even with a switch, and then duplicating what everyone else is doing when they use an activated card? Y'know, pay me just as soon as I get you "turned on," which is to say after he activatres the card.

Thanks to anyone who can provide more info, Ken

Silver Member

Post Number: 176
I've bought new Hughes receivers with P5s still sealed in plastic for $65 each including shipping from eBay.

Silver Member

Post Number: 146
Leslie -- Robert Flowers may be targeting the Mexican market seeing as how he posted in Spanish first, and then English. There are no shipments from E-Bay into Mexico, but things can be arranged via a third party. Depending on the receiver, they would go for anywhere from $80 - $120 w/o card, and cards were going for $110 - $140 just a few weeks ago. I sold one for $100 yesterday, even after having given all of the warnings, etc.

Congrats on your position at the new site, and stay in touch. Ken

Bronze Member
Username: Rysportfan

Post Number: 45
ken,
I heard of a person doing the same thing here in NC I dont know if its true or not yet and I dont know how its done but I will try and look into it.

Rich

Silver Member

Post Number: 152
To confirm from Boot and Leslie: I an hour ago tried the no745 bootboard trick and it worked flawlessly. I have locals and all 500's plus all other basic television. So to clarify they are telling the truth. It is not hard to do either.

Not to start anything with you at all Voice but I just wanted to let you know personally that it works. So come join us at the Nfl site and try out this little compromise out of good faith.

But I am not going to get greedy and try doing all this crap with the ppv. This is good enough for now. Plus I have ppv through dish. I mainly did this for my mom.

Silver Member

Post Number: 177
Voice - I hope you see now why I was a little impatient with casey jones. Maybe Walter can tell you the hows and whys. The important thing to me is that it works.

Ken - thanks for the info. maybe we should go into business. I can probably buy cards here for $30.

Silver Member

Post Number: 147
Richard -- Thanks for your response, and keep me posted if you find anything out. I'm always watching, but don't post much in the daytime anymore.

Walter -- Long time no talk. Taking care of your mom is a great idea. Where have you heard from The Voice? Did he finally get back from Martha's Vineyard? Did you really think that he'd endorse anything good in re to DTV? Look up a few posts and let me know if you've heard anything about what I've asked and what Richard Young responded to. Thanx, Ken

DirtySouth Representive
Unregistered guest
Rich, as i posted earlier there is a guy doing the same thing in SC. He suppose to know somebody in dtv. You give him your box number an he adds you on with a 250.00 dollar ppv limit. Everybody at my plant is doing it. But does anybody know with so much info giving can dtv somehow track you down? Cause the guy has got to be keeping track of who's box numbers are who's right?

Username: Eagleye

Post Number: 9
ok, so this bootstarp thing sounds like it works, cool, but i have a couple of questions...has anyone tried this with an old black sunday boot, and if so what were the results and what did you have to do, and has anyone tried this process WITHOUT a bootsrap? i guess this is why they call it testing...thanks...tom

Username: Eagleye

Post Number: 10
obviously, my ability to spell "bootstrap" without typing with one finger has left me...lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
Tom, i haven't heard of anyone using the black sunday bootstrap. but if it worked with your hu, than give it a try. it won't work with just the card. it reverts back to basics.it's the bootstrap that protect process.

CJ-voice
Unregistered guest
boot and others ,lets all use the no745 board thread regarding this matter..and I have read some say it does work WITHOUT the board..and others say it DOES NOT work with the board,and in fact,loses the basic package WITH the board...so just trying to get the truth..have had conflicting "confirmations" at various sites..

and there is something fishy here at this site..which U can see what I mean if U read the no745 board thread..I was the voice,then casey jones,now CJ-voice...someone is deleting my posts,impersonating me,and now using my "casey jones" as a registered user here..I'm just seeking the truth about this FREE upgrade and NOT looking to start trouble or bash anyone ..so if we could all use the other thread (no745 board) regarding this matter and please do read what I posted about some of the "strange" happenings to me here,which might affect all of you..thanks for your time..the voice,casey jones,CJ-voice

ao700
Unregistered guest
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......(voice) why do you even bother with pll here.....this useto be a place where people put head and ideas together.now its gone to the pits....pure bashing.....disrespect...and sometime some usefull info ....i useto give advise...but now i juss stay at (central) and give my ideas there. NOW I TAKE IT THAT SINCE THE REGISTERED USERS WILL IGNORE YOU ....B/C YOUR NOT A REGISTERED USER LIKE MYSELF ...TAKE MY ADVISE ....DONT ASK THEM ANYTHING....I SEEN YOU GIVE SOME GREAT ADVISE AS THE VOICE HERE,AND NOW WHEN YOU WANTINFO THIS IS HOW THEY TREAT YOU.

Anonymous

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....maybe if we ignore it, it will go away.

Silver Member

Post Number: 153
Look here is how this bootstrap trick works. When you change your programming it sends a signal to your box and changes the programming on the card. Ok when you take the card out and change it back to the way you had it, if you don't have the bootsrap to keep it from changing back, you card is going to update and go right back to the way it was. The strap locks the cam id that is on the card after you change it the first time so after it is changed back again it keeps its new programming.

And yes I took an old black sunday board and programmed it with the Camelon program for hu cards and it worked fine for my Hu card. No to say if it will work for P4 I don't know.

CJ- voice
Unregistered guest
I thought that if I returned here using a new nick (casey jones-which someone has already impersonated me etc)that I could possibly be treated differently than earlier as the voice..help some wherever I could..and then got interested in this FREE upgrade theory which I had not ever seen before...I basically thought that "give peace a chance"...but that is still to be determined,as I am still awaiting some answers from boot regarding this FREE plat/premiuum upgrade theory...and also have been bashed and impersonated by a few,and had posts deleted,which now all this is becoming very suspicious to me and the objectivity,intent,users and REAL owners of this site..I do notice there are many juveniles and very young immature visiting here,but those I can weed out...its the honest truthful mature people that I am seeking some help from (FREE upgrade issue) and trying to possibly help however I can...but again I have become very suspicious here of certain people,their intentions and this site's ownership..and I do know that "central" is a bad word around here for odd reason,as it is well respected throughout the rest of the Dss world...this too makes me suspicious of this site and users...is that "Dave" I keep smelling?..again notice who all the sponsors are here (rapidsatellite,expertsatellite etc.)

boot..again I ask your guidance regarding this FREE upgrade..I have asked U some questions which U haven't answered yet..and I have another question now,how can U check the 500's after downgrading when there is no card in the receiver?..U stated to put the card in the board and check the 500's BEFORE U insert the board back into the receiver..I'm am asking U honestly,and have read your "how to" numerous times..I am presuming your wording was just somewhat inaccurate and I would just like to understand EXACTLY what the WORKING procedures are and get this issue straight once and for all..

Silver Member

Post Number: 178
let me try to explain. ok, i have a apollo no745 bootstrap. i have a subbed p4 with basics an locals, with Dave. went up on line an created an account( www.directv.com). then go an upgrade your sevice to Total Choice Premier, with locals. after doing this, make sure that the 500"s an 600's are working. take the card out of the IRD an insert it into your bootstrap.go back up on line an change package back to Total Choice with locals. wait for the update (return to basic package)to show back up on Dave's (web)site. insert bootstrap into the IRD an enjoy a 90.99 package for 39.99. i've been up an running 5 bootstaps since april.remember you can have 8 IRD's per account. i'm currently running 8. hope it works out for you. also i've noticed that it works great with p4's. need more input about the p5's seems they go down every couple of weeks, and the process will have to be done again, Bootlegger 8/1/2004.

CJ-voice
Unregistered guest
walter..thank you for the reply..but something is different in the "how to" posted by boot..I understand U can't have just the card in the IRD when U downgrade..but still do not understand why U need the board (I could understand this working WITHOUT the board)..and don't see how the IRD will even recogize or not recognize the new camID from the board..and boot stated to pull card and insert into board,downgrade plat package online,then check the 500's ,then insert board with card into IRD..so this now brings up 2 questions..

1.how can the board change of camID be recognized or not by the IRD?as U know the IRD and P4 stream will not accept a new camID (IVAC)unless a true DTV sub camID..P4 doesn't work the same as the HU card,where we can fool DTV and use bogus camid's,different technology and streams..if they were same stream,then the HU card would still work..

2.how can U check the 500's when there is no card in the IRD? as boot said do this BEFORE U put board back into the receiver

CJ-voice
Unregistered guest
walter and leslie..again thanks for the replies,but this is still not making sense to me..

and also the FREE PPV's online (order/purchase online with card in IRD,pull card and cancel online within 5 minutes max,reinsert card watch all day ticket the next day FREE) is a very simple WORKING confirmed 100% method..in fact I did it today again

mike tyson
Unregistered guest
u check the 500's before u take it out of the ird and put it into the bootstrap....dah

deaf
Unregistered guest
just another brick in the wall....

THE-TRUTH
Unregistered guest
I've been busy as of late. In regards to casey jones/cj-voice, whoever you think you are. Please don't get upset, but I don't think you're really "The Voice" from DssCental, and sometimes it seems like you don't really uderstand what you're trying to talk about (a couple of things in some of you posts). I don't care about who you are or who you want to be, nor am I trying bash you (just my sentiments). I'm going to try and answer the questions you've been asking as of late in the simplest terms possible (so that you hopefully can finally fully understand). If you want to use the no 745 board to save money from your legal dave sub bill, like some other posters here and elsewhere, the steps you must take are very easy and simple. BEFORE THE NO 745 BOARD EVER COMES INTO PLAY you must order the platinum package from dave. You can order service or upgrade your programming package via phone or internet. Once you have ordered the platinum package (still only the p4 or p5 is in the ird, no No 745 board yet), just to ensure this whole process will work properly, go manually check that all your 500s and platinum channels and make sure they are working. Once they are working, remove your card, place it in your no 745 board and then the board into the ird. Now go either online or call dave and reduce your programming to the minimum package. All you need to understand at this point is that the no 745 board will help block dave from removing your platinum channels. I don't feel like explaining to you how it works, but trust me it does. If you want to use it then use it. The no 745 board trick has been working and known to be working for MANY months now, it's OLD NEWS. Also the old Black Sunday H card boards will not work as a no 745 board.

From all the testing info that has been gathered from almost 10 years now, there has never been any need or purpose to modify a dave receiver in order to receive free service. Charlie testing is completely different in many ways. Whenever dave is cracked, I'm a million per cent possitive that it will not involve any mods to the receiver. Anybody claiming to have that type of a fix is lying.

Still, there is NO DAVE FIX YET. It's been a few days since I've posted, and in that time there have been no new developments to speak of. What can you do?

THE TRUTH

Bronze Member

Post Number: 55
Truth, thanks for clarifing the no 745. it seems to work better with p4's than p5's. the p4's have been up since late April. no teir dropping that i see.

is it possible
Unregistered guest
helio guys, do you think that the 745 board could work to activate the NFL ticket via internet ,then cancel ,put back card with 745 board to stay up for NFL, please give infor on this! thanks!

the voice
Unregistered guest
Truth,thanks for your clarification of boots original posts..now I understand that U check the 500's ONLY AFTER the upgrade and card in IRD (makes sense,but shouldn't be necessary,unless U think that DTV didn't get your upgrade request and respond)..OK,that explains the check 500's issue,but still doesn't explain the board issue,P4 stream and fooling DTV with a changed camID like it was the old H or HU stream and card..well I can see that my attempts to seek the truth and explaination of theory and has not been sucessful..Others have posted just the exact opposite to this board theory,which makes more sense,that this WILL NOT work with the board..but will work WITHOUT the board...and in fact the board will also cause loss of the basic package leaving nothing because U have changed the camID to a bogus unrecognizeable camID which DTV will not accept!..I will have to find a close bud to test this issue to actually get a truthful anser to this issue,and I will not ever bring this up here again,as I have been accused of lying,impersonating the voice,starting trouble,or bashed by most everyone (except walter)here for seeking an honest reply and explaination of this issue..

BTW the TRUTH...I really am "the voice" from central,irregardless of your disbelief...and I feel the same as U,I don't care who U are or who U want to be (no bashing intended either)..and any Dsscentral member here should/probably knows who I am at Dsscentral...its really a very simple thing to find out or confirm,if anyone has ever read from central..

I'm sad to say that my return here was not a pleasant experience and lead me nowhere for my seeking of any honest helpful information..the voice,casey jones,CJ voice..now been abused too much,and with absolutely no help!..the one and only time that I ever came here seeking truth and help,which DSS and forums is what this is all about...not bashing,lying and abusing..I am glsd to see that U are all so arrogant and ego trippers (which U can see I'm not since I have been very cordial and was seeking some helpful info (not bashing and dictating).. I would be very careful of many here who are not what they appear to be,which is rampant here since there is no admins,mods,banning,control what soever..and yes many Dave sponsors too..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 56
is it possible, i'm pretty sure it will work with the NFL package. wait till close to game day an give it a shot. hope we have free dave by then.

Silver Member

Post Number: 154
Well I am so glad that everyone understands the no745 trick now. Communication and clarification can solve anything.

Far as the black sunday bootsrap: Like truth said I don't know if it will work or not to do what we ar doing with a true no745 bootboard, but I did stick it in a black sunday board and a p4 did give me a picture but I had to pull it in and out two or three times before it gav me a pictue though. As far as it blocking daves signal to receive premium channels I don't know.

But to fix the strap so it would work with hu I used the Camelon program from Thirdparty and the one from Dsstoybox will work also. The apollo program didn't work with a black sunday board but the camelon will.

So good luck.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
Walter, did ya get my pm from the other site. let me know what i have. thanks.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 58
Voice, do you enjoy useing up band width, or like to see your useless philabuster words. U are no D**m help. just a pain in the A&&&S. GO AWAY. how many times do ya need to hear the same answer.

is it possible/miami'numberone/wethepeople
Unregistered guest
thanks for your response, BOOT-. 'truth'the voice,walter,you guys help people here a great deal, i don,t have a 745 board , i do know if someone gets you are confirmed,after canceling via internet for NFL ticket with 745 board it should work! if anyone person can please try this , i waiting for a 745 board. please anser as soon as someone trys this if the you are confirms appear! thanks guys.

peeper
Unregistered guest
I tried this with a appollo and chameleon board and got no tv at all and even lost my paid channels.why do you guys lie and fight to everyone.everyone knows this don't work but does work like the free movies as long as you use your real card and not use a no745board

Bronze Member

Post Number: 60
peeper, you did something wrong in your set up. don't blame us if you don't follow directions. no flaming here. i try to help. read some more, maybe on other sites, it does work. ya can't pm me cuz your unregistered. H&&l im sick of helping you naysayers. lmao your loose my gain. really don't give 2 SH**ts. go back an read more like i did.

Silver Member

Post Number: 148
boot -- You're one of the greatest assets this site has. That creep "peeper" is just the same a$$hole again, the voice, et al. His fingerprints are all over the post: spelling, lack of grammar, syntax, etc., and fortunately for us he's too stupid to be able to cover his own a$$. Please ignore him and keep your cool.
He's pi$$ed off so many great posters, including THE TRUTH, and then he always praises one of the better posters so it will appear as though he has an ally. He wants NOTHING else but to get your pi$$ed-off response in order to waste yours and everyone else's time. Peace.

Ken

Bronze Member

Post Number: 61
Kenneth, hear ya,loosing my cool over these unregistered peeps. all's they what to do is start probs. i'll not respond , or help another of them. if they can't register. oh well. you know what i mean.

Silver Member

Post Number: 149
THE-TRUTH -- Thanks for taking the time to respond to my query in re to the dude who's allegedly altering the ird in order to get DTV wide-open. Of course I agree with averything you said, and that's why I posted what I did in the first place: I never heard of anything like this either, although there were two responses from N. Carolina and S. Carolina, Richard Young being one of them, who said that they had heard of a similar thing going on in their areas. My point is this: How can anyone come into my house, mess with my ird, and walk out with $310 (using my own card)if I'm not seeing any DTV wide-open? I realize their are ignorant people out there who are readily scammed, but could anyone be that stupid? They MUST be seeing something!

And these guys are advertising in the newspapers, which is commonplace in Mexico. So let's say that I'm so dumb that I buy into this thing and end up getting nothing for my money. The next thing that I do is to have "an associate" of mine make the same phone call to the same guy, and when he goes to that associate's home he may never leave. Of course I would never do anything like that, personally, but I know of 50,000 other people here who would. The guy just couldn't get away with what you're suggesting. One scam and he's gone bye-bye.

Just thought that someone might have heard something that we've never heard about before.

Thanks for your always intelligent comments and advice,

Ken

Silver Member

Post Number: 179
peeper - how old is your receiver? Does it have an I.D. number? If so, it won't work. Get an older box; one with just the serial number and model number (No I.D.#) They are real cheap on eBay.

Silver Member

Post Number: 180
boot - I agree with all you've said. In the future I am going to ignore all questions and comments from unregistered users. It just never works out.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63
Leslie, it doesn't even work,just P**es me slap off. an these as&&wipes are looking for free info. NADA.

peeper
Unregistered guest
what we have here is a click of punks who want to run this site (wannabees) and make up their own rules and flame everyone else.like little street punks sitting around telling lies and bothering passerbys.go back to your own NFL sissy site and play with each other.thats why you made your sissy site.why come here,you have your own click sissy site there.this site wont ever change with you people being punks and jumping on everyone.focking wananbees.and I know Dsscentral.net is good people,not like here.they help people and not piss on everyone and lie.fock ya

Bronze Member

Post Number: 64
D**m I think i'll go check out a movie or 2 with my DON'T work no 745. catch ya in the 500's lol.

peeper
Unregistered guest
go watch discovery channel and you might learn something truthful but then you cant cause you have no tv with that no745board
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us