Need Help

Username: Eqlootseller

Post Number: 4
I have a dish 500 dish and a DTV dish. I can find both the 110 and 119 satellites with ease on the DTV dish, but can't find anything with my dish 500. How can I find out if my LNB's are bad or my sw21 is bad? The dish worked fine when I put it in storage and now I can't find anything with it.

Any ideas on what I should try?

Anonymous

try doing each lnd seperately then put your switch on....had the same problem...u might have to use a 34 switch...after u get both birds seperately

Anonymous

try doing each lnd seperately then put your switch on....had the same problem...u might have to use a 34 switch...after u get both birds seperately.. ps unplug your receiver while u hook up the switch

Username: Eqlootseller

Post Number: 5
Ok thanks for the info. What I did was remove my sw21 and just run the cable directly to each lnb and it worked fine that way. My SW21 must be bad.

Now are there certain LNB's that won't work with the pansat2500a?
I have a Dish 500 with a Dish Digital LNBF BS1H1UP201M.

I used my Dish box to line up the satellites and should be getting my pansat in the next day or two. Just making sure this setup will work before I go nuts trying to flash it. :-)

Thanks

Anonymous

Could anyone tell me where I would find the settings for the parallel port on my computer?Needs to be a valid hexadecimal # beggining with 0x.I have a sv1 card and im stuck trying to read the card from the jtagsall on my desk top.I know this is slightly off topic but I have trouble getting on this site at all.

Anonymous

Could anyone tell me where I would find the settings for the parallel port on my computer?Needs to be a valid hexadecimal # beggining with 0x.I have a sv1 card and im stuck trying to read the card from the jtagsall on my desk top.I know this is slightly off topic but I have trouble getting on this site at all.

Anonymous

Joe T check out this site al7bar.ca/forums/archive/index.php/f-4 ... this should help you out
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us