Archive through July 27, 2004

Bronze Member
Username: Tazspin

Post Number: 92
new satelittes with free pay per view yeah they pop up every day. though dishnetwork has a sat that can be hacked bev also dtv no known hack voom no known hack but who knows maybe someone will launch a new sat with free pay per view (it could happen and we might have peace in the middle east)

Just an Observer
Unregistered guest
boot and THE TRUTH...

What do you make of the rumors surrounding makinterface.de ...

Can either of you shed light on whats happening there? Apparently its possible to get a full dump and to clone a subbed p4, but the wipe and unmarry are still unattainable??

Your opinions would be much appreciated.

Anonymous

ok this is called for!!!! Mike f#ck... off!!!

Silver Member
Username: Elgringoviego

Post Number: 138
Dennis -- Received and gracias. (But when you write 30,000, it's not "thrity thousand," okay, it's "thirty thousand"). But don't worry about it, the bank has already okeedoked the transfer.

Anonymous -- Sorry for getting back to you so late, but I can't even send e-mail or log-in most of the time as of late, let alone post. Must be the 112-deg./plus humid weather we're having as of late. Then again, maybe it IS "the water." Nevertheless, I meant what I said. THE TRUTH is the best guy POSTING right now, because I don't include "mods" (I could cite names, but if I did I'd end up missing a few, or a lot, and then their feelings would be hurt) who don't post, per se, but respond (and sometimes stupidly, because I know of one really sharp mod at dsscentral that couldn't answer a question that I KNEW THE ANSWER TO...and man, that's the epitomy of stupidity.) Maybe mods get out of shape like athletes who don't work out, meaning they get too comfortable, but that's besides the point. You tell me ONE regular poster using the same handle that's better on open forums. He doesn't exist. If he does, I stand corrected, and I'd like to know where he's posting. I can't find anyone, but that fact alone doesn't mean that I'm right. Okay? Keep the faith.

James Millard -- Finish24 (aka "...mamon...," the Mexican equivalent of "scumbag," figuratively speaking, which no one caught when he was scamming) did not write that flaming post about you; suffice to say, no "fingerprints." And you're a sharp guy, so you know that. But because you're blaming the negative post on someone notoriously bad, who you know didn't make the post -- wellllll, maybe the poster had a point. I don't give a fukc, except to say that if you want to have integrity, you have to HAVE integrity. Know what I mean? Of course you do. Even the site you "found" smacks of your namesake, so please don't claim to have reinvented the wheel and expect we lessers to buy it, huh? Integrity is the name of the game.

Peace and Xautemuk.

Ken (Tony, thanks for the translation)

THE TRUTH
Unregistered guest
First off, thanks for the support Ken, but even I'll be the first to admit that there are many people on the web who know alot when it comes to hacking smartcards. If I believed I was the smartest, I would have never bothered to have read any of the forums (at many different sites looking for helpful info) and thus I would never have ended up here and would not be posting right now. I do know alot of $hit though, but obviously not enough since the P4 and the P5s aren't fully cracked just yet.

Just an Observer, I read your post and have checked the Makinterface web site and forums from top to bottom without being able to find a single thing indicating the any ability to clone subbed dave cards. The rumors you're talking about you read where? I'm intrested, post where you found any info, and I'll get to the bottom of it for us.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

THE TRUTH

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 125
ken,
sorry for the bashing of you know who.thats in the past.as far as the web site goes i am not the owner im just a retired school teacher.im out to make a buck like everyone else and im also out to find the cure,know what i mean.forgive me if i was harsh..i do not push anything on anybody if they ask i tell....thats all i have for now.peace.
ken send me an email i have something for you....
jmill

kingcole
Unregistered guest
hey truth what kind of tv are you watching?
cable/paid dtv just curious? i,m paying for dtv myself

Anonymous

Kenneth,

Dennis sent you 30 grand?

Anonymous

Drug Deal?

x
Unregistered guest
Who are you trying to impress Ken? Why talk about your drug deal and correct Dennis' spelling on a P4 forum? What an as$!

Bronze Member
Username: Skulls

Post Number: 71
What am I reading here!! $30,000 ? Drug Deal ?
I don't do or sell drugs. It was made out for $30 for a P4 Card. Lets not read more into this then what happened. Ken set the record straight!

retards
Unregistered guest
Some people that post here realy cannot read english. This whole $30, 000 thing started with that brainiak Richard Sole who was only trying to explain that regular cable service was not offered in the area of his country house. When he asked the people at cable how to get cable out there they told him he would have to pay to have them to build a line out there. Thats this whole stupid talk about 30 Gs. Drug deal ha ha. Retards.

Bronze Member
Username: Bootlegger

Post Number: 25
Dennis, lol. a little Joke will really get out of hand won't it. for what it's worth. i activated 2 more receivers, just a bit ago. Just got basics for some friends. there kids where raising cane.lol. was worried about the up grade. didn't affect the bootstraps at all. Running 7 receivers, 5 with bootstraps. Hell i Love it. Boots

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
An so the Flaming goes. Retards. guess ya must be. IT WAS A JOKE. DAHHHH.waht a sh*t head.Boots

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
And another thing. the flamers are just awaiting, like Vultures Circling HIGH, What a pi&&er. lol.

Bronze Member
Username: Dtv

Post Number: 20
http://www.farooqazam.com/st.jpg is this a scam
its called a sattilite finder

Bronze Member

Post Number: 93
Mike are you for real? No that isn't a scam you stick it between an integred reciever device (ird) and the satelite dish start moving the dish and watch the needle and it tells you when you found the satellite.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 94
let me guess you are looking for that new sattelite that has free pay per views, well it won't show up till there is peace in the middle east.

Anonymous

I think Mikey might be a 10yr old kid!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
no i am not a 10yr old kid

Silver Member
Username: Elgringoviego

Post Number: 139
boot and retards -- Thanks for the posts. Are these real "retards" for real or what? Dennis, you said it right. $30 for a P4, and ain't got no more. Good grief. And I suppose that you also think that Tony and I are communicating in some ultra-secret code, huh? Get a life. An obvious joke and you retards are all over m'man, Dennis. Sorry about that ol' man. Didn't mean to bring any unwarrented heat on you from the post police.

THE TRUTH -- Lots of great hacks out there, I know. But so few of them are posting in public places for free and offering the insights that you do. I stand by what I said until someone points me in the direction of someone better.

James Millard -- Cool.

Tony -- I'll get back to you, I promise. I'm just all tied up at this moment, and I can't stay on-line long enough to finish a post. This is the third attempt at posting this one. Let's see how it goes this time.

Yours in Kwambula II (never III)

Ken (Go Bills!!!)

Username: Eagleye

Post Number: 4
I would love to test some of these files even if they don't do anything, I just miss testing ya know? I have a t911 and would like to know what all I need to do to test some of these files. All my stuff is still set for hu, so what do I need to do? Thanks, Tom

Username: Eagleye

Post Number: 5
maybe not 10, but 11 for damn sure!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
you dont know nothing Tom you are 11

Bronze Member

Post Number: 95
hell my nine year old knows more then you.

Anonymous

Boot: You have 7 cards on one account? How many cards did you request when you first ordered service? Where did you get your bootsraps? How long have they been working? Did you order service and all those cards over the net? Can you please walk me thru the steps you took? It would be a great help

THE BOSS
Unregistered guest
hey taz and all the rest of you so called hacks why dont you go find a life and freinds all you idiots do is sit on your computers and bullshit all the unsuspecting get a life guys

Anonymous

TRUTH I think Just an Observer is talking about over at rookie, some big ed dude is claiming he cloned a sub with that programmer. I think it is a bunch of bull myself. But that programmer does look cool. Kenneth there are LOTS of people who post on the web that "seem" to have more knowledge then TRUTH (no offense TRUTH), lol if you haven't seen any of them then you must not be hitting any true dss site lol and central is definitly not one of them. Last time I seen I don't think no1b4me is not modding at any site yet he is still involved in the community, check out I.D. I could go on, but what's the point? BTW, P4info, dssnewbies and Royce's site is reviewing a POSSIBLE hack, lets just hope it's for real.

deaf
Unregistered guest
don't you just love the cockroaches...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
Anonymous, i, had alot of Virg*n p4 cars,and a bunch of ird's.Never did get any cards from Dave. bought these elsewhere.bought the bootstraps about 1 1/2 years ago, all have been up for over 70 days.I activated the cards using the phone. change the service thru the Net.If you need any more help.pm me and let me know your email. Boots

Bronze Member
Username: Simple_minded

Post Number: 55
Ken- Make no mention of the code on this message board you may comprmise the mission.... change secret squril decoder ring to D-3.. message is as follows...jdy jf jfuisk ejdsk er.

Allaha Wakewa
Simple Minded

Username: Cararama

Post Number: 1
Hey Walter, Can you e-mail me. Need to ask you some dish questions, Thank you.

Anonymous

boot I know you can do that, but this guy is claiming he CLONED a sub bin.

Anonymous

boot: My aol instant messenger id is jjcdavis49

Anonymous

If you have to order service over the phone. Does that mean that you need all 7 cards(receivers) plugged into your phone line when you call? I had assumed that Dave would send the cards..I would then keep just one card and have my friends put the rest in tgheir receivers (leave recievers on but unplugged from phone) meanwhile i plug mine into the phone and call dave for activation..Then once im sure we all have basic working..Then i order platinum over the net....That about right?

Anonymous

Boot: If you cant reach me on my aol messenger account (jjcdavis49). Heres an email i was loaned so i dont care if people see it. freetv49@hotmail.com

dss dork
Unregistered guest
dog catcher Join Date: Feb 2003

I have the affordable P4 hack here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Ad:
It is only $500 and only for a limited amount of people can buy it with cash only.
Translation:
Almost too much but may worth the risk if you are a sucker. I will make you feel like a member of a select group. Will take cash so you will never find me.

The Ad:
Revolutionary ultra simple way to hack the DTV. Use your wife's nail polish to paint new traces on your HU card and it will get even the Peking Radio Stations.
Translation:
You are a complete and utter moron if you send me a penny but hey, people are paying the Nigerian president's son every day to get 30 mill out of that country so why not make a buck too?

The Ad:
We will have the P4 hack any day, the technology is very difficult and is being manufactured in only a limited number. Prepay now to reserve the loader today. It will load your P4/D1 and it will also stop your hair loss plus help your sex life.
Translation:
Bend over and grab your ankles, your sex life just took a strange new turn indeed. All the blood that will gush in your head should also promote hair growth.

The Ad:
We have a P4 activation file, send us your P4 card's number and put it in your receiver. It is guaranteed to last at least 3 months and get all channels. It is $500/year and we will send you a PPV wiper as soon as it is finished. Until then just "purchase by remote"
Translation.:
We will subscribe your card's CAM ID with DTV for 3 months then we cancell.
After 3 months you cannot charge back if paid with a acredit card and you can go fucq yourself. the PPV wiper will be sent any day now.

So there
Pick any of the support you wish me to provide you for your P4 card and send me $500 cash. Might as well let ME scam you since you are using my forums

Anonymous

The Ad:
I have the hack.
Translation:
It is because of stupid, moronic, flaming people like you that I don't release it. :-)

dss dork
Unregistered guest
anonymous prove me wrong and release it please!!!and stop cowering behind your sn

dss dork is a dork
Unregistered guest
Is that sn better? :-)

Anonymous

Boots, i have a P4 and a red Hu bootstrap. Will that work going online with Dave and upgrade your order to the Premium package and then take your card out of the receiver and put it in your 745 bootstrap and go back online and cancelled my premium channels and switched back to the basic and keep the Premium package?

COCKROACH
Unregistered guest
eat shitt and die .you are all a bunch of meat puppets exspetuly kenny and tony they LOVE TO EAT EACH OTHER

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
Anonymous, Heck yes that will work. go for it. did ya get my email. just sent it. it explains all. enjoy. later Boots

dss dork!!!!!
Unregistered guest
anonymous your calling me a dork..dont let the name fool you i have done 5 years in a california state pen.and dont hate the player hate game....and as for you saying you have the p4/d1 hack and are not releaseing it you must think im a sucka to beleive that and you are not fooling anyone with some common senese..all im saying is that 3/4 of the people in this forum have there hopes up because of loser's like you pretending to have a hack/laoder/bootstrap etc to open up p4/d1 wide open....and i have 3 very close sources in canada and in the states that said not to hold your breath in a solid p4/d1 hack being availae any time soon if ever so to anyone in here if you want everything wide open do as i did make the switch over to charlie and wait for a hack to come out and if anyone needs help in programming charlie or installing digital locks i would be more then happy to help so as im saying annonymous do take the people in this forum as morons by saying you have the hack??i for one am not there is only a handfull of people in here including myself who are working hard in trying to hack this s.o.b...oops...sorry i forgot you already hacked it and you will be dilvering the hack riding on your unicorn while 3 lepraquans think of the p6 hack......step aside son your getting in the way of real coders and hackers

Bronze Member

Post Number: 97
Dam cockroaches once you get them they are real hard to get rid of not to mention they have extemely low iq's and nobody likes them even if they might be able to survive a nuclear attack(who has the raid).

Anonymous

The base packages for Dave is $39.99 with locals. where did the $29.95 go? http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/packages/base.dsp

paradox
Unregistered guest
dssdork how are you trying to hack this s.o.b. what exactly are you doing to get into the card. are you using a iso programmer if so what kind.

COCKROACH
Unregistered guest
hey dork your one bad muther focker.im shakin in my boots lol.so tell us how many times did you punk out biacth.and did you become a drag queen while i was doing your ol ladie

Bronze Member

Post Number: 98
the 29.95 was just a promotional thing and it would only last for six month's then it goes up 10 bucks a month they were trying to sound as inexpensive as dish to get stupid people to choose them over dish.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 99
hey cockroach you won't be using that name no more.

coke-a-cola
Unregistered guest
bite me taz

Username: Cockroach

Post Number: 1
And the reason you can't use that name is I hijacked it (an unregistered user cannot use a name that is the same as a registered user).

yo -moma
Unregistered guest
i have lots of names

Bronze Member

Post Number: 100
not my style coke-a-cola unlike you I am hetro sex*al (and happily married). And say good bye to coke-a-cola,

Smitty need some TV
Unregistered guest
Has anyone checkout http://www.1-800-descramblers.com/....it says it has a receiver for direct tv that needs no access card and says 45 day risk free trail...

NEW ! Legal Free to Air Satellite Receiver [ for Dish & DirecTV ]

ONLY $499
LOW MONTHLY PAYMENTS

[ INQUIRE ] [ ORDER NOW ! ]
Finally, a complete solution that works WITHOUT the worries of an access card. This satellite receiver is a LEGAL Free-to-Air receiver.

Simply connect this receiver to your DISH Network, NagraVision, or DirecTV Satellite and all the channels are received.

IMAGINE! You will receive up to 2000 stations, no programming cards, no hashing and no blacklisting. Just replace your current satellite receiver & click a few buttons... it is that EASY !

Satellite Receiver Features

Compatible with DirecTV LNB and DISH !

Fully flashable via software and your computer !

No script or software support is needed as there is nothing to program, everything you need is in the receiver !

To unlock DISH Network or NagraVision just press a few buttons on the remote !

With the current keys, you can receive all channels wide open !

Does not require or need an access card !

Beautiful silver color !

S-VHS and RCA outputs !
[ top ]

Silver Member

Post Number: 101
but no brains (hey I'm a silver user now)

Silver Member

Post Number: 102
Smitty need some TV That is probably a slightly newer scam then planetscript.net unless the new cards are hacked (cracked) there is no way to recieve dtv without a dtv's card asic (currently that isn't even possible) unlike dish network dtv (video guard has never been hacked we only took advantages of flaws to compromise the card.whereas nds cracked nagravision (dish, bev) and released the crack therefore dish can be hacked without a card and dtv has never been hacked without a card.

Anonymous

if you notce thay say unlock dish but not direc. it say compatible with direc lmb.if you dont think about what its saying you will think it will work with direc but it want

Silver Member

Post Number: 103
very good points Anonymous.

Username: Haney49

Post Number: 6
thank you

Anonymous

I'm going to say this 1 time. THERE IS NO WAY THAT A FREE TO AIR RECIEVER CAN PICK UP DIRECTV. Now with that said, they will pick up Dish Network, Bev, and around 60 other satellites floating around our lovely planet. $499.00 is way too much for one though, go to Ebay and search for FTA and see.

Texpal
Unregistered guest
Hello K David, I got P5 with the serial number starting with 0013 and I know is a good card. I want to know if these cards are now working or still "stnd by" until program come up. I was out of line for a while and I was thinking that is better to ask you. Thansk in advance.
Peace to all.

dss dork
Unregistered guest
first of all paradox i have a dual iso 3.68mhz (nexus)using winex with p3 settings so far i have got to work for about 30miin no more then 45 anyways as for cockaroach....bangin my ol ladies when i was locked up and punkin out i fear no one son...ask your pop's how he really got those strecth marks around his a$$ i bet your ol ladies is the one that named you cockaroach because blowing you would be like smoking a roach!!

THE BOSS
Unregistered guest
you are such a punk.you are probly some 16 year old who has to sneak onto the computer after your crackhead parents go to bed

Skippy
Unregistered guest
There's hoopla on another thread about the p4 being hacked in spanish in the Dominican. Do you people in the know on this thread know anything about that.
I see no action on this thread about it.
I've been following this thread and the people here seem to be more credible

paradox
Unregistered guest
dss dork what program was you using when you got it to work.

yo daddy
Unregistered guest
This site has the fix they are www.cpwave.net
one year support

Silver Member

Post Number: 104
yo daddy or should I say yo-momma or cockroach or coke-a-cola cpwave are known scammers they aint got sh*t

Silver Member

Post Number: 105
And skippy that thread is probably just some moron trying to get his 15 minutes of fame there is still no known hack for the p4 p5-d1,

Silver Member

Post Number: 106
Oh yeah Boss why don't you suffocate your self on rupert murdock's member you member sucking little biatch.

Silver Member

Post Number: 107
dam I hate the filter on this message board (takes me awhile to make a post I keep getting this word ain't accepeted here)

Silver Member
Username: R_sole

Post Number: 115
wow I was gone for 2 days and this whole thread excused itself from the dinner tables went downstairs to the toilet next to the laundry room and took a massive dump!
I love it! I even got called a brainiak!!! Me!!
wow..
maybe its just the beer and lack of pron talkin... but I love you guys!!!
hahaha
in a hetro sort of way...
play nice..
R-sole
( which in case you computer wizzards haven't figured it out is short for ar*se-hole)
xoxox.
ps: Taz great shots at the cockroach guy.... I love a good dig... even it it is against me!
a piece of advice folks.... if you can't laugh at yourself.... everyone else will

Silver Member

Post Number: 108
Richard Sole I love your atitude (in a hetro way)maybe you should drink some more beer and watch some pron (dam I hate this filter) but keep posting.

deaf
Unregistered guest
Taz sorry I started the cockroach sh!t,but it's good entertainment!

THE BOSS
Unregistered guest
I'm back again.
The reason for this post is to hopefully keep people from getting scammed out of their money. First off I've noticed that there's been some talk floating around about a dave cardless receiver. There is ABSOLUTELY NO DEBATE, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE (IT'S A SCAM 100%). I could get into to many details as to why it's not possible, but that would leave me typing in a hole bunch technical jargan that most at this thread probably wouldn't understand anyway. TRUST ME IT'S NOT POSSIBLE. Secondly, dishloader.com also is a scam. Go ahead Email them yourself and ask them some hacking questions that they should know the answer to. NOTHING DOING. THEY KNOW $HIT ALL LET ALONE HAVE A WORKING DAVE HACK. ALL SIGNS POINT TO SCAM. I know everyone is stressing for TV, but don't let your need for free dave cloud your judgement and then possibly blind you from not realizing you're about to get scammed out of your money by some greedy a$$holes. There is no dave hack online as of yet. When there is one (a legit fix) trust me you'll all be 100% sure it's for real. Thirdly, I've noticed that many people are asking which programmer to buy or if their old loader/programmewr (whatever it may be) will still work when software for the p4 and p5(d1) cards becomes available. I know I've said trust me a few times, but honestly trust me when I say don't buy anything yet, be patient (I personally gain nothing by saying any of this, I'm just trying to save you guys some dollars). The facts are as such. In theory any basic ISO can write to a p4 or a p5 card. It doesn't need to be a dual crystal ISO or a Quad ISO, as I said in theory ANY ISO programmer. How do I know this? The answer is simple, every dave receiver when programming a card works the way an ISO would work and all dave receivers (including the oldest possible models) have been able to program F, H, HU, and now the P4 AND P5(D1) cards. I'm pretty sure some of you are now wondering what the hell do I mean when I say every dave receiver programs cards. When anybody orders dave legally, dave sends you virg1n p5 card(s). That means that there's nothing on the card, if you stick it in your receiver you don't get dave programming. To get your card programmed by dave, you have to stick your card into your dave receiver (which is going to act as an ISO programmer for dave) and then call dave to activate. Dave sends a signal to your receiver box which then programs your card the exact same way an ISO would. So technically ISOs can program p4 and p5s. But as you all know, we did not use ISO programmers for the HU cards. Dave still programmed legal subscribers who had the HU with their receiver boxes (ISO technoligy), but the hacking community was unable to crack HU card useing previous ISO methods. A new method thankfully was discovered (with the loader) due to a flaw found in the HU's security. At this point of time it is not known if we'll be able to crack the p4 and p5 cards
A guy in N.C. got busted. He was programming cards for people and a friend brought someone with him who was an undercover officer and he got his card programmed and when he accepted the money for it and showed him the card workedl. Well you know the rest the cuffs went on and the rest is history. He was charged for every card in his possession and for having a programmer and it costed him a load of money. I don't know how much but he is also never allowed to have a satellite again in his yard.

MR.WHITEFOLKS
Unregistered guest
wow I was gone for 2 days and this whole thread excused itself from the dinner tables went downstairs to the toilet next to the laundry room and took a massive dump!
I love it! I even got called a brainiak!!! Me!!
wow..
maybe its just the beer and lack of pron talkin... but I love you guys!!!
hahaha
in a hetro sort of way...
play nice..
R-sole
( which in case you computer wizzards haven't figured it out is short for ar*se-hole)
xoxox.
ps: Taz great shots at the cockroach guy.... I love a good dig... even it it is against me!
a piece of advice folks.... if you can't laugh at yourself.... everyone else will

rubber
Unregistered guest
First off, news most of you apparently are gonna love to hear, I don't believe I'll bother posting anymore. A while ago, people who acutally had knowledge when it came to hacking would come and post here. These days, 99 per cent of the people posting here know NOTHING WHEN IT COMES TO ANYTHING TECHNICAL. I'm sure some of you are getting angry at this moment and are thinking to yourselves what's with this guy and all his constant bashing? Well the answer is simple (that is, the answer is simple for any one with atleast half a brain and some common sence), I ripped into Richard Sole a bit because he challenged me and pissed me off. And when it comes to Walter Brown, if you check back a few days in the posts I didn't just start bashing him, I asked him to explain to everyone how he was able to set his ppvs on his p4 card to $650 (he posted that he PERSONALLY did it no problem). Once I posted that, Walter Brown realized he was caught in a lie and didn't have the balls to reply(Also, HE DECIDED TO LEAVE EVERYONE HERE HIMSELF, I NEVER ASKED OR TOLD HIM TO LEAVE, CHECK THE POSTS). I asked this question to Walter because I thought everyone would be interested in being able to set (and thus get free) ppv. I GUESS I WAS VERY VERY WRONG. IT HAS BECOME EXTREMLY CLEAR TO ME THAT MOST PEOPLE WHO POST HERE WOULD RATHER NOT KNOW WHEN PEOPLE ARE MAKING STUFF UP AND LYING AND ACTUALLY PREFER TO HEAR LIES THAT MAKE THEM FEEL COMFORTED. If the scams and lies that are told about cracking the p4 aren't brought to light at this forum, then what good is this place? How's anyone here supposed to know what's true or not? Wait, why am I asking? No one here wants to hear the truth (sorry, I forgot for a moment). Just so you know, I'm pretty sure that if everyone here gets together and concetrates hard on pretending to know how to hack a p4, then how could it not get hacked (were any of you smart enough to detect some sarcasim there)? Honestly, the people that don't understand or agree with all the points I've made as of late, you guys are way way way beyond pathetic. And if it's mainly pathetic people who post here at this forum, well then I guess the forum itself has become pathetic. My intentions the entire time have not been to bash, but to help clarify the truth. I realize that concept is above and beyond most people's (at this forum) comprehension. So I leave you people here knowing I'll be watching a dave 3m months before any of you. Your choice.

Anonymous

Boot: Thanks for the email. I sent reply.

THE TRUTH
Unregistered guest
I'm back and have read today's posts and I must say, funny stuff Taz, LOL. I don't like to see stupidity being posted at any forum and these days this forum is constantly being bombarded by it. Why does an idiot take the time to partially repost some of MY posts (the last ones by the boss and rubber)? CAUSE HE'S AN IDIOT!! If anyone is actually coming here with the sole intetion of acting like a retard, I'm curious, what's wrong with you? Are you so bored with what's going on in your own life? Or are you simply more pathetic then words could possibly ever decribe? If it's the same guy always, then buddy you must like coming here (obviously in the hopes of finding the fix), so grow up and stop trying to ruin the thread. I will no longer respond to retardation after this post.

This part is directed towards anonymous from the other day that told me not to take offence. First off I don't take any offence. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I know alot alot of $hit when it comes to testing smartcards (more then most online). I'm also very aware that there are a few really good coders/ programmers/ hackers on the web. Personally I have alot of respect for no1be4me and several others, but just so you know I choose to explain everything HERE in layman terms so that most will understand me better. I don't bother posting much technical stuff HERE cause no one's going to undestand it anyway. I come back to this forum and others every couple of days in hopes of maybe possibly, god willingly finding an important peice to this p4 p5 puzzle (also at the same time I try to help inform the uninformed).

THE TRUTH

Silver Member

Post Number: 116
..I have no idea why whitefolks re posted me but I had nothing to do with it

THE BOSS
Unregistered guest
I put this here in this section cause everyone likes to read the news section.

below is a list of safe sites

Latest safe site
3mplus.com
3mplus.net
3mplus.org
ac4unlooper.com
ac4unlooper.net
ac4unlooper.org
access-card.com
arracudatech.ca
atomicsmartcards.com
avr3tech.com
axxessplus.ca
axxessplus.com
axxessplus.net
axxessplus.orgh
barracudatech.com
barracudatech.tv
buydss.com
cansat2000.com
cardprogrammers.com
card-wizard.ca
card-wizard.com
card-wizard.net
cleanhcards.com
dex-winexplorer.com
digicrime.com
dishgear.com
dishgear.net
dishgear.tv
dishnethack.com
dishnethack.net
dishnethack.tv
dishnetmafia.com
dishprophet.com
dishprophet.tv
dishsos.com
dishsos.net
dishsos.org
dsscanuck.ca
dsscanuck.com
dsscanuck.tv
dsscity.ca
dsscity.com
dsscity.org
dsscity.tv
dsscove.com
dssdepot.ca
dssdepot.com
dssdepot.net
dssdirect.net
dssdishgirl.com
dssemulator.com
dssemulator.tv
dss-escrow.com
dssfd.com
dssfiledump.ca
dssfiledump.com
dssfiledump.net
dssfiledump.org
dssfilexchange.com
dssfire.net
dss-firmware.com
dss-firmware.tv
dss-gear.com
dss-gear.net
dss-hangout.com
dsslivetv.org
dsslounge.ca
dsslounge.com
dssmafia.com
dssmen.com
dssna.ca
dssna.com
dssnation.com
dss-pro.com
dsspro.net
dss-pro.tk
dsspro.tv
dss-pro.tv
dssprophet.com
dssprophet.net
dssproxy.ca
dssproxy.com
dssproxy.org
dssproxy.tv
dssreload.com
dss-stuff.ca
dss-stuff.com
dss-stuff.net
dsstimes.com
dsstoplist.com
dssvip.com
dssvip.net
dssvip.org
dssware.com
dssworm.com
dssxfiles.com
dssxfiles.net
dsszone.ca
dsszone.com
eqstuff.ca
eqstuff.org
expertiso.com
expertiso.net
expertiso.tv
globalcardprogrammers.ca
globalcardprogrammers.com
h3-electronics.ca
h3-electronics.com
h3-electronics.tv
hackac4.ca
hackac4.com
hackac4.net
hackac4.org
hackhu.ca
hackhu.com
hackhu.net
hackhu.org
hackhuforums.com
hcards.com
hcards.net
hcards.tv
hcardswap.com
hexplus.com
hexplus.com
hitecsat.com
hucardpro.com
hucardpro.net
hucardpro.tv
hucards.tv
huexpress.ca
huexpress.com
hufreeware.ca
hufreeware.com
hufreeware.net
huhelp.com
huworks.tv
imagelectronics.ca
imagelectronics.com
imagelectronics.net
imagelectronics.tv
infositeonline.ca
infositeonline.com
intertek.ca
intertek.com
intertek.net
isonews.com
jt-tek.ca
jt-tek.com
kac.com
kac.net
kac.org
kickassclones.com
kickassclones.net
kickassclones.org
loaderone.com
mafiaplus.com
privatedss3ms.com
privatescript.ca
privatescript.com
privatescript.net
privatescript.tv
sat50.com
sat50.net
sat50.tv
satansplayhouse.ca
satansplayhouse.net
satgroup.ca
satgroup.com
shanty.com
signaltechdish.com
signaltechdish.net
signaltechdish.org
smart-card-programmers.ca
smart-card-programmers.com
smart-card-programmers.net
sourcesolutions.com
sourcesolutions.net
sourcesolutions.tv
testcardprogrammers.tv
testhaven.ca
test-haven.ca
testhaven.com
test-haven.com
testhaven.net
test-haven.net
test-haven.org
testsat.tv
uchatnet.net
usacardcleaners.ca
usacardcleaners.com
usacardcleaners.net
usaiso.ca
usaiso.com
vipdsslounge.org
viyada.com
whiteviper.ca
whiteviper.com
whiteviper.net
whiteviper.org
whiteviper.tv
whitevipertech.ca
whitevipertech.com
whitevipertech.net
whitevipertech.org
whitevipertech.tv
zproducts.com
zproducts.tv

Bronze Member
Username: Martin

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 12
my sat dealer has programing for the p5 i dont understand all this stuff but im told by his assistant that he has a buffer i think he said to unloop does this sound right. ive been with this guy for 5 years and a mounth ago he screwd up my card he replaced it he is charging me 150.00 for 90 days i think i will try him again he replaced my card once so maybe it will work iwill let you all know if it goes dow and if he can reprogram

Bronze Member
Username: Windup

Post Number: 26
wow $50.00 bucks a month for programming . I don't know if I would pay that much with bev having the NFL big ticket on board.

Bronze Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 13
ya i know its expensive but i wouldhave to go buy a new system the in a years time i was told that dish is going to be in the same boat as dtv

Silver Member
Username: Tvlonely

Post Number: 119
Martin - millions of people pay $40 or more a month and get very little. If you are getting a wide open card, it is better than paying Dave $100+. I hope to use a boot strap to get premium service for $40 a month and it sure beats no TV.

Bronze Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 14
ya cable here sucks an its 93 bucks so if it works ill be happy cross our fingers.

Bronze Member
Username: Windup

Post Number: 27
I guess what I meant is that with the the other avenues out there right now Bev, Charlie that 50 bucks is alot of dough. When the hack gets around the price will come down. His card has been wrecked once already and who Knows if it will not happen again. And what about ecm's and down time? Sure they are saying that the current Dish
net data stream will be shut down in 6 months, but I can't see Bev and Chuck swapping out all those cards in 6 months, they have not even started.
When did direct start the p4 swap out? I think it took them longer than a year.

windup

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
good points wayne

ao700
Unregistered guest
this is me
juss think you guys should take a look at this:
WE HAVE BEEN BUSY AT DSSCENTRAL/COMMUNITY
P4 PPV WIPER posted 07-13-04; Well well well it appears the P4 software is getting released in dribs and drabs, with a Omega2 in ISO Programmer Mode, Winex, and the parameters to P3(HU) and uncheck Log Transactions under the Program Setting's tab. Here is the ATR i get 3F 78 13 25 03 40 B0 20 FF FF 4A 50 00 and this particular app let's you do about 6 different dumps and you can set spending limit to 650, and set password, etc. Bottom Line is I'd say the P4 has definitely been hacked!!!

Bronze Member
Username: John4949

Post Number: 53
leslie,

Did your bootstrap arrive?

Anonymous

Thank you for that commercial message. And now back to our regular program....

ao700
Unregistered guest
P4/P5 DATA-STREAM LOGGER posted 07-21-04; BB_Logger.zip has the bbcc.hex atmel flash along with instructions and 2 great pic's on how to turn a bootloader into a passive card to slot interface.
IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THESE TWO FILES?
I AM SURE SOMEONE HERE WILL EXPLAIN HOW THEY WORK AND WHAT THEY ARE USED FOR AND HOW THEY WORK BEST FOR YOU...THX ...DONT YOU ALL CUSS ME LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO...OR I WILL NEVER LEAK ANYMORE P4 FILES TO YOU ALL.
DSSCENTRAL.NET,DSSCOMMUNITY.COM MOTTO:
WE WORK HARD SO YOU DONT HAVE TO.

Silver Member
Username: Tvlonely

Post Number: 120
NFLGUY - yes the bootstrap arrived from thesatshack yesterday. A couple of years ago I was signed up to DirecTv through Pegasus. Appearantly Pegasus marketed and installed Dave in rural areas. There is now a law suit between the two. Pegasus wants a deposit of $90 per card. (ouch!) I will buy basic service from Dave and get four or five cards but first I had to send Dave a release stating I wanted to switch out of Pegasus. So it will be a week or so before I can try the No. 745.

Silver Member

Post Number: 117
Thannks AO700..

Bronze Member
Username: Skulls

Post Number: 72
ao700, Thanks for the Info.
Can anyone let me know what equip. we will need and walks us thru doing this.I'm still up and running with the bootstrap getting only the 500s
Thanks!!!
Dennis

Anonymous

ao700 the files you mentioned will not get one person here any closer to free TV. Like the scammers that come here, you act like you are giving us something when indeed, you want financial gain. Rather than coming here and acting like some generous brilliant hacker, wouldn't it be a little more honest if you just put you hand out and begged for business at dsscentral?

Anonymous

lol leaked files? WTF are you on dude? These files don't do a thing. Woohoo I can change my spending limit to 650.00....WTF is that? Do you really think that will get you some TV? C'mon people, this guy is as worthless as tits on a bull.

Bronze Member
Username: Rysportfan

Post Number: 38
hey every one Im back I went on vacation for a few days ( went to the mountains of Vermont)
but any ways nice to see every one back and working togather (truth and walter so glad to see the both of you)
Well just wanted to say hi to every one
Oh, Walter where in NC was that person I live in NC

Rich

Bronze Member
Username: Rysportfan

Post Number: 39
Thanks for the info ao700 I dont have a clue what it all means lol but thanks

Rich

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
Leslie, you sure will enjoy your boot strap. set another friend up this pm. he's guna run 3, plus 3 ird's on basic. got to do something till we get a comprmise on the p4. Boots
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us