Archive through July 24, 2004

Bronze Member
Username: Simple_minded

Post Number: 53
Ken- Please E-mail me thoughts or comments on dishloader.com ... Will trade MSN messenger addy and P0rn.

Simple Minded

THE TRUTH
Unregistered guest
I'm back again.
The reason for this post is to hopefully keep people from getting scammed out of their money. First off I've noticed that there's been some talk floating around about a dave cardless receiver. There is ABSOLUTELY NO DEBATE, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE (IT'S A SCAM 100%). I could get into to many details as to why it's not possible, but that would leave me typing in a hole bunch technical jargan that most at this thread probably wouldn't understand anyway. TRUST ME IT'S NOT POSSIBLE. Secondly, dishloader.com also is a scam. Go ahead Email them yourself and ask them some hacking questions that they should know the answer to. NOTHING DOING. THEY KNOW $HIT ALL LET ALONE HAVE A WORKING DAVE HACK. ALL SIGNS POINT TO SCAM. I know everyone is stressing for TV, but don't let your need for free dave cloud your judgement and then possibly blind you from not realizing you're about to get scammed out of your money by some greedy a$$holes. There is no dave hack online as of yet. When there is one (a legit fix) trust me you'll all be 100% sure it's for real. Thirdly, I've noticed that many people are asking which programmer to buy or if their old loader/programmewr (whatever it may be) will still work when software for the p4 and p5(d1) cards becomes available. I know I've said trust me a few times, but honestly trust me when I say don't buy anything yet, be patient (I personally gain nothing by saying any of this, I'm just trying to save you guys some dollars). The facts are as such. In theory any basic ISO can write to a p4 or a p5 card. It doesn't need to be a dual crystal ISO or a Quad ISO, as I said in theory ANY ISO programmer. How do I know this? The answer is simple, every dave receiver when programming a card works the way an ISO would work and all dave receivers (including the oldest possible models) have been able to program F, H, HU, and now the P4 AND P5(D1) cards. I'm pretty sure some of you are now wondering what the hell do I mean when I say every dave receiver programs cards. When anybody orders dave legally, dave sends you virg1n p5 card(s). That means that there's nothing on the card, if you stick it in your receiver you don't get dave programming. To get your card programmed by dave, you have to stick your card into your dave receiver (which is going to act as an ISO programmer for dave) and then call dave to activate. Dave sends a signal to your receiver box which then programs your card the exact same way an ISO would. So technically ISOs can program p4 and p5s. But as you all know, we did not use ISO programmers for the HU cards. Dave still programmed legal subscribers who had the HU with their receiver boxes (ISO technoligy), but the hacking community was unable to crack HU card useing previous ISO methods. A new method thankfully was discovered (with the loader) due to a flaw found in the HU's security. At this point of time it is not known if we'll be able to crack the p4 and p5 cards with either device (ISO and loader). It is entirely possible that a completely new method of hacking the card might be needed. So do yourselves a favour, be patient, save your money for the moment. For the people who might have already known all this sorry to bore you, but for the rest hopefully I shed some light on some lingering questions you might of had.

THE TRUTH

Silver Member
Username: R_sole

Post Number: 111
enough.... we in Canada can order the NFL ticket with cable... we also have indoor plumbing!

Silver Member

Post Number: 112
Just for fun I went to the scam site dishloader,
I actualy says the product is being 'developed'.. aslo there are a lot of the same spelling mistakes and grammer mistakes that that idiot that keps posting here makes.
Have the owner contact me any time.
It alos says the 3m was updated april 3rd!!

Thanks for honest info
Unregistered guest
Thanks for posting TRUTH

dsstester
Unregistered guest
keep up the posting THE TRUTH you are about the best poster on this site

roger
Unregistered guest
Hay dsstester is you site down or is it just on my end can someone tell me http://www.redtech.uni.cc

HelpMe
Unregistered guest
Does anyone know if I can use one of my son's setups(receiver and p-5 card) that he subscribed to and doesn't need, in my home and with my satelite dish? Is there anyway that Direct Tv can find out that I am using it in my home and not get my son in trouble? All help appreciated.

Anonymous

Nope they won't know, just to be sure, don't plug the phone line in.

Username: Butts1968

Post Number: 9
THE TRUTH-great post!!very informative and helpful,hear that people!!don't be so quick to spend your money on items that we don't know much about....let's not all jump on this FTA bandwagon,let me assure you it's only a matter of time... lets be patient for the mean time....peace.

Bronze Member
Username: Windup

Post Number: 14
church key
you need to program your dish card for either bev or charlie and your reciver as well for one or the other . you can change but you have to reprogram your card and receiver to the sat supplier of your choice. they will not mix and match

windup

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
sorry church boy, not church key, must be the alcoholic in me

Silver Member
Username: Hackman

Spartaburg, S.C. United States

Post Number: 143
Those curious about Dish. Dish received a major hit Tuesday from an ecm which was directed towards ppvs. As of right now rom 2 and 3 cards are fixable but only without ppv on them. At this current time anything with ppv on it will get ecmed and your box will be flagged which means it will get locked. Unlocking it isn't hard. By the middle of next week everything should be back too normal. This was the worst hit by Dish in 2 years. I was able to unlock my card but I couldn't do anything with my box but I went and had it unflagged. I have tv but no ppv's til next week. Also right now rom 10 are down but could be up as early as tomorrow.

Silver Member
Username: Tvlonely

Post Number: 117
welcome back Walter Brown. Thanks for the info.

Silver Member

Post Number: 144
Also becareful of whom you program for: A guy in N.C. got busted. He was programming cards for people and a friend brought someone with him who was an undercover officer and he got his card programmed and when he accepted the money for it and showed him the card workedl. Well you know the rest the cuffs went on and the rest is history. He was charged for every card in his possession and for having a programmer and it costed him a load of money. I don't know how much but he is also never allowed to have a satellite again in his yard.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
As far as bev getting the nfl big ticket is concerned when itcame to canada a few years ago rogers cable had exclusive rights. bev even tried taking them to court to get it. unless that licencing agreement with the nfl has expired I don't think you will see it on bev.

ps i am checking into it and will let everyone know

windup

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
YAAAAAA HOOOOO

CALLED EXPRESS VU NFL SUNDAY TICKET IS A GO!!!!
YAAAAA HOOOOO

WINDUP

Anonymous

Well then Richard Sole if you can order it with cable then do so, as a matter of fact, if you can get everything with cable why the hell you even here, buy cable?

Wayne you don't have to "check into it". It's true.

That Sux
Unregistered guest
Bad news for you FTA'ers, it looks like it is going to be broadcast in Nagra 2 only.

Bronze Member
Username: Dtv

Post Number: 12
guys i dont get one thing do u have to order a subscription to bellexpressview?then point it at charlie if so were is charlie(dishnet)?then do u get all payperview for free and u only have to pay for your monthly subscription?do u need a free to air reciever to do so if so which one?

Dublatime
Unregistered guest
So confused Mike - 3 way: get FTA with Nagra 1 and recive Bev Charlie and other FTA channels depending on where you point your dishes, and how many you have. Second get a reciver and dish from either Dish or bev, Point dish at Dishnet get their rom 10, dig lock an box keys program to watch Dish, or point dish at bev get card dig lock, box keys and program a watch bev.

Dublatime
Unregistered guest
Sorry if I did not mention the whole proceedure just tried to explain the jist of it.

Late

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
is the rom10 going to be phased out soon

Anonymous

All dishnetwork cards are going to be phased out soon (6 months or so)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
what do u guys recommend to get wut system so that i get free payperview and all the other channels and thats not going to be phased out by january or close to it

Dublatime
Unregistered guest
We are on the losing side right now when comes to getting free tv with no public p4 hack and the implementation of Nagra 2. Is the dream really over?

churchboy
Unregistered guest
dublatime....i am watching bev now. I have a 2700 ird with the digilock with bev software. if i re-aim to Charlie , do i need other software?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
what do u guys recommend to get wut system so that i get free payperview and all the other channels and thats not going to be phased out by january or close to it

frankthetank
Unregistered guest
Hey guys, just wondering if you heard about the digital filter for the cable boxes, apparently you can get free ppv and adult movies off there. anyone know if this is valid?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
Eddie George, a Cowboy, go boys go

Up In Canada
Unregistered guest
Anything with COGECO service in Canada. All i have is basic cable. Any Magic Boxes out there?

Silver Member

Post Number: 113
Annon.
I winterized a cottage on a lake... I looked into cable and it is $30,0034.00 for the first month... $34 for each month after

Username: Digital_poop

Post Number: 1
Hello everyone...I was wondering if anyone knows if it is easier or even possible to just get the regular DTV programming without PPV or Boobie Movies? Any info would be greatly appreciated since I am located on Canada's east coast and there is not a whole lot of info around here.

Thanks and Cheers!

Post Number: 10
frankthetank-no such thing as a digital filter trust me,huge scam does not work!

Username: Dignon

Post Number: 1
Amen Wayne. Go Cowboys!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 145
Carolina Panthers and the only card that is supposed to be phased out is rom2 and rom3 the 10 is supposed to be ok.

I know wat I talk about
Unregistered guest
Hey CHARLIE Brown rom3 and 10 like the rom2 are nagra1 cards. When everything switchs to nagra2, all nagra1 cards will be out of use. Get your facts straight Charlie Brown.

Silver Member

Post Number: 146
Well guess well see then right. Not going to argue. Sick of the crybabies. So post with an intelligence response or don't post at all. I am here trying to help not cause conflicts.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
I no knowlegde of the nagra 2 cards Are they used anywhere else in the world and have they been cracked?
Will bev and charlie be swapping out like dtv?
thanks
windup

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 120
hi walter glad to see you back.......

I know wat I talk about
Unregistered guest
Charile Brown I'm not being a crybaby, I'm actually very surpreised how little you understand about the topic, do some research and then maybe you will get it. Not trying to argue Charlie Brown.

Anonymous

Adam Chandler, call 1-800-DIRECTV and sub (you gotta get a US address) because there is NO HACK. wayne yes DISH and BEV are both going to be swapping cards, "rumor" has it in about 6 months or so the switch will take place. Now the NFL Sunday Ticket is rumored to only work with Nagra 2 cards. Meaning if you sub to BEV and order NFLST they are gonna send you a new card, which means, a hacked BEV card and FTA are SOL. These are all "rumors"

Bronze Member
Username: Tazspin

Post Number: 90
Ok first off the nagrvison 2 cards are the yellow and the cardless systems currently there are a lot of rumors (no proof) of the rom 3 is going to be shut down and an eventually removal of all nagravision 1 cards I.E. the rom 2,3,10,11, which would also theoritically affect the fta unless some one came up with a new flash and I have also heard rumors that nagravision 2 is almosted cracked though a interesting point with the 7-20 and 7-22 ecm sent down it did not affect fta recievers and also I wouldn't think charlie would tell a subscriber sorry you can't order nfl big ticket because you have rom 2,3,10, or 11, card so if they are going to be broadcasting it before shutting down nagra 1 fta will be able to get it (and who knows people believe the p4-p5,d1 can be hacked so how hard could it be to hack nagra two write a new flash for the fta and hack it once nagra two is hacked).

Username: Silent_listener

Post Number: 10
walter brown just to let you know it also happened in chester and great falls -----im closer to you than you think

Bronze Member
Username: John4949

Post Number: 51
Go 49ers!

Bronze Member
Username: John4949

Post Number: 52
hey walter..Good to see you back!

Anonymous

C/P from another site

"When I ordered online I got the following reply:

Your submission has been successfully entered. A customer service agent will contact you if necessary.

If your Bxxx ExxxxxXx receiver requires an upgraded NFL Sunday Ticket smartcard, you will receive one in the mail prior to September 12th, 2004. Once your order is processed, no further action will be required on your part .

Thank you for visiting bxxx.ca."

Bee Dub
Unregistered guest
WOW!! Look what I started with my "Go 'Boys Go". I didn't read all of today's posts but, if there's any doubt about BEV carrying the NFL Sunday ticket this year, check out www.bell.ca/NFL. At least now I can wait for a P4 hack and won't have to spring for a Dishnet rcvr.

Anonymous

This might sound stupid because I don't know what I'm talking about but TRUTH said a dtv reciever is like an iso programmer so if when Dave sends a signal to activate your card can't you somehow read the signal that he is sending and use it to program cards?I don't really know what I'm talking about when I say "read the signal" but is there a way to?

canadabob
Unregistered guest
It's been done. there is even public file called stremlogger to read the data

Silver Member
Username: Elgringoviego

Post Number: 137
Richard Sole and Leslie Jones are not the same people posting under different names. Richard is a confirmed alcoholic in good standing, and Leslie is a confirmed work-a-holic in good standing. They are brethren linked only by their kindred spirits, Amen.

Friday's are always the best because Walter is back and nice to see him and Taz Spin posting on the same day.

That said, THE TRUTH is the most knowledgeable hacker posting here or at any other site, and we're lucky to have him. He's so good that I think I know him, but that couldn't be right, could it?

I see that lots of you guys are looking for "fingerprints" and finding them. Good job.

Tony -- Got your addy and my memory is my Po#n, but dishloader.com is a SCAM w/o reading any other post before me. To that "...babe" who threatened to sic the owner of that site on Richard and Leslie (and I presume whomever else)-- yeah, right. If they had anything they'd be all over every site taking on all disbelievers and reaping the humungous rewards. Silly "girl," who tells fibs.

Ken

Silver Member

Post Number: 114
Amen Ken,
Good to have you back Walt and Taz..
and as far as leslie and I being the same person goes.... I am still bummed out leslie is not a chick! ( no offence les) lol.... its friday... beer is on me..... the hack can wait till monday

Anonymous

lol, Kenneth now the truth may know some things but come on, the smartest "hacker" at ANY site?

dave the rave
Unregistered guest
i found 2 recievers w/P4 cards in them can i use them

churchboy
Unregistered guest
sure can dave the rave....sit one of them on top of the other...tie a long rope around both...bring them to the cottage and place them in your boat....they'll make a great anchor !!

Silver Member
Username: Tvlonely

Post Number: 118
Dennis Bargamian is your boot strap still working?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
what do u guys recommend to get wut system so that i get free payperview and all the other channels and thats not going to be phased out by january or close to it and any news when them p4 cards are to to be hacked

deaf
Unregistered guest
that was good churchboy....lol

deaf
Unregistered guest

deaf
Unregistered guest

deaf
Unregistered guest

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
what do u guys recommend to get wut system so that i get free payperview and all the other channels and thats not going to be phased out by january or close to it and any news when them p4 cards are to to be hacked

deaf
Unregistered guest
i think Mikey's! just playing with us folks!

deaf
Unregistered guest
sorry about the quad post....but something is wrong with the server...

stubot
Unregistered guest
so i have a black card in my bell expressvu i believe atmega will this be difficult to program for the nfl sunday ticket. BTW good info in here (go Packers)

deaf
Unregistered guest
Speak F#ckin English or don't speak at all!

deaf
Unregistered guest
boy I'd like to watch a Pink Floyd concert right about now!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Skulls

Post Number: 70
Leslie,
Yes!! So far so good

Bronze Member
Username: Wantedman

Post Number: 36
pink floyd don,t sound bad

Bronze Member
Username: Simple_minded

Post Number: 54
Ken-Thanks for your input..my time has been severly limited by work making reading the entire board impossable. Shoot me an E-mail with your MSN instant messenger address and I can set ya up with downloads from my comp.
Pizza...beer...bong...no DTV..Man I gotta get a Girlfriend.
Simple Minded

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
I would like to see some pink something right now i miss 596

Username: Brickhead

Post Number: 4
I want to get set up to hack dish. What cards (Blue or Yellow)and receivers are best. I have only direct TV equip.
Thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21

HELP
I work in a town in Ontario that has been invaded by ELVIS impersonaters They are everywhere big ones, littleones, fat ones, east indian ones, migets and the show stopper lesbain elvis. one more version of i an't nuthin but a hound dog and i will puke.

thanks for listening
windup

frankthetank
Unregistered guest
How are the digital cable filters a scam? I bought one, tried it out with 2 movies then called rogers a few days later and asked if there was any movies ordered from ppv and the guy said no...where is the scam part in all of this? because everything seems to be working just fine...anyone got info that I dont know about?

Bronze Member
Username: Bootlegger

Post Number: 23
Wayne Upshaw, I work in Memphis an live in the midsouth. i know what ya mean about Elvis we get it twice a year here birthday an death day lol.thousands come.Boots

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
Boot
my heart goes out to you but at least you have the infrasturcture in place to deal with the elvi. In a town of 16,000
it is a nightmare The roads are closed, all the locals leave town and you only need a drivers licence that came for a cracker jack box.
windup

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
frankthetank-you seem to have all the answers,why ask the questions?if you think rogers cable doesn't know what's going on you're fooling yourself!wish you luck...peace to the unregistered guest.what ever you do don't get caught by rogers if you do,you are f#cked royaly!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
FRANKTHETANK
TED IS A BAD MAN DON'T GET CAUGHT

old school
Unregistered guest
Hello guys,I have been reading these posts for awhile now.From what I have gathered, there are those who know alot, those who no sh#t, and those in between. I guess I would fall into the last category.It appears that the card can be programed, but not unlooped when ecmed.I beleive the only logical way around this is to physically alter the card and or receiver, meaning to build around it. This is were you guys come in? Can we not, protect it? Sometimes a simpler mind from the old school can help so please don't bash.I would like to try and help- thanks.

frankthetank
Unregistered guest
couldnt be any worse then being f#cked by dave...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
frank
Depends what country you live in, Ted and Bev
can be very vindictive

Anonymous

if this is the same "old school" I have been saying on some of the other boards, then I want to tell you that you're doing a hellva job trying to crack this puppy, oh and if you're not the same one, it's nice to see you trying too :-)

deaf
Unregistered guest
I could of sworn that this thread said... Programming P4 P5 (D1) cards...not the Bev n Charlie Show... folks please stick to the topic!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
deaf
this fore play while we wait for the big O, the p4 crack. but feal free to register and come play in the pool

old school
Unregistered guest
anonymous.. I am not the same "old school" but thanks anyways! We propably sat right next to each other? After all it is a small world!

J.Roo
Unregistered guest
Frankthetank:
If this is the filter I have seen advertised on the net, it will let you order about 9 ppv events then your box will not let you order any more. Your box must be reset. I hope they sent you the instructions to do this, or your pay per view party is over.

J.Roo

J.Roo
Unregistered guest
Frankthetank:
If this is the filter I have seen advertised on the net, it will let you order about 9 ppv events then your box will not let you order any more. Your box must be reset. I hope they sent you the instructions to do this, or your pay per view party is over.

J.Roo

frankthetank
Unregistered guest
oldschool- I believe some have attempted to use a bootstrap and I have not heard howthose attempts went but it is surely the only way around this. It will be hacked eventually because every good security system has a flaw but just needs to be found, and like you said sometimes you need to work around the problem...

frankthetank
Unregistered guest
J.Roo- Yes this is the filter you have seen advertised and yes I got the instructions, I did the reset and it worked, cleared the memory, took the filter off and called rogers and asked what my ppv was at and they said $0 so everything is working just fine...hopefully

Bronze Member
Username: Tazspin

Post Number: 91
Pink Floyd sounds good think I will watch my copie of Pink Floyd live at Pompei then maybe Ropger water the Wall (from berlin) while you all wait for dtv (dam hope I can figure out how to operate a vcr).

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 121
hey guys and gals.just found a pretty cool website with lots of goodies and good support you mght want to check it out.. jmvip3mfiles.com i looked it over good prices and products.peace

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 122
dennis leslie...hows it going are the straps in? let me know.peace

Silver Member

Post Number: 147
Those curious about the filters for digital cable: Go try out this site and do some reading.

www.digitalfiltering.com/ Should answere most of your questions.

REALLY CAN'T STAND JAMES MILLARD AND ALL HIS BS
Unregistered guest
JAMES MILLARD YOU ARE SO FULL OF CRAP ITS REDICULOUS!!! ALL YOU EVER DO IS TRY AND PUSH YOUR FUKCING PANSATS AND NOW YOU SAY YOU JUST FOUND WWW.JMVIP3MFILES.COM. MAN YOUR SUCH A LIAR I WAS AROUND WHEN YOU WERE CHATING WITH THE OWNER OF THAT SITE 1 MONTH AGO HERE AT ECOUSTICS ON A DIFFERENT THREAD. WHAT DO YOU WORK WITH THEM NOW AND GET A CUT FOR EVERYONE WHO GETS OVER CHARGED FOR A PANSAT? BUMP! DON'T COME HERE AND PRETEND TO HELP WHEN ALL YOUR DOING IS TRYING TO RIP PEOPLE OFF YOU A$$HOLE!!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Bootlegger

Post Number: 24
REALLY CAN'T. you are a RUDE A** wipe

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 123
THANK YOU BOOT....that must be from some looser........an unregistered looser lol.have fun all peace............ps. really if you have a problem with me to bad i have helped others but i dont need to explain to you ....

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 124
ahhhhhhhh that must have been finished24 the aers=wpe you folks remember finish24@aol.com the rip off artist...... peace

Searching
Unregistered guest
Anyone, how to flash a wtx plus to a nexus iso programmer?....Thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
do u guys suggest getting a digital filter is it worth it

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
any new satelites that have free payperview
« Previous Thread Next Thread »