Laptop tv out to VCR

Username: Dibsdib

Post Number: 1
my sony laptop has a tv out that I connect to my VCR and I can use my tv as big screen monitor, my problem is that I can not record on my VCR what I play on my laptop, I've done it in the past a few time to record fotos slideshow on to video tapes so I take the tape around for the family to see my digital fotos instead of carrying the laptop around.
I don't remember if there are setting to change or what, but if I can see it on my TV why is it that the recording doesn't work anymore ????????????????
can you help....RDB

Username: Dibsdib

Post Number: 2
OK it's done, fixed and this is what I did in control panel >display>settings>select monitor 2 and advanced >nView>device settings and in tv out I changed to G/PAL>apply and thats it.I can now record my tv out to my VCR with out a problem.
Where did I get the solution ? From Sony tech support.
I knew it can be done because I did record tv out before but for some reason this setting was changed ?????? and after 6 month of going to computer shop and asking many many people (expert in shop) saying it can not be done, well I did it and I hope if anyone has the same problem this may help.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us