Should the federal government regulate guns of any type?

Username: Old_fox

Post Number: 4
Do you agree that the Second Amendment gives citizens the right to own and bear guns without infringement?
Yes, I agree>>>>> 1,038,542(81%) Home of the Brave

No, I don't agree---238,257(18%) home of the G@y

Bronze Member
Username: Code69

Post Number: 69
yu sooo brave Old-fox maybe yu suck me off

Post Number: 5
F@g 69 with your moma,she gives good head

Bronze Member
Username: Athena_

Post Number: 33
Yes but..... back then when it was written there were no automatic weapons.... I think they wouldn't of wrote it if that were the case.

Bronze Member
Username: Athena_

Post Number: 34
For more than a hundred years, the answer was clear, even if the words of the amendment itself were not. The text of the amendment is divided into two clauses and is, as a whole, ungrammatical: A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.The courts had found that the first part, the militia clause trumped the second part, the bear armsclause. In other words, according to the Supreme Court, and the lower courts as well, the amendment conferred on state militias a right to bear arms "but did not give individuals a right to own or carry a weapon."

Post Number: 6
Supreme Court of the United States first ruled in 2008 that the Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess and carry firearms.

Silver Member
Username: Mememememe

Post Number: 377
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help