Direct TV Hu loader

Username: Slash32487

New york, New York United States

Post Number: 1
Is Hu programming still out there? i used to have it but then after they cracked down on the p3 i havent had it since. i am a loyal dtv customer but wouldnt mind one of my receivers to get it all.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 16936
DTV changed encryption and cards in April 2004 and HU cards nor any DTV cards cannot be programmed at home anymore, like in the old days prior to 2004..U must subscribe now to DTV, or share a DTV sub(scription) with somebody...

Username: Slash32487

New york, New York United States

Post Number: 2
i dont believe hackers couldnt accomplish creating a new system to program the cards. i just dont get how something so good was wiped off the face of the earth

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16938
Believe it...there's over 8 years of inactivity and proof that it hasn't been done...

Programming a card and knowing the source code was cake for those of us who use to test prior to 2004....DTV hired the best hackers and engineers in the world to ensure that the P4/D1 card in 2004 were never hacked..

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 23050
There is nothing that has been created by man that cannot be done by another. The cost of hacking DTV is prohibitive to the hackers and even if they do it the rewards (in jail) are not very inviting.

Bronze Member
Username: Kent_island

Post Number: 80
nydas says.........There is nothing that has been created by man that cannot be done by another.

I say......Not true

The U.S. Gold Bullion Depository location of Fort Knox in Kentucky
was created by men and no one has broken in yet.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23052
"Fort Knox in Kentucky
was created by men and no one has broken in yet"

Because it has already been broken into!

But there is NO GOLD in Fort Knox.
There is definitely NO GOLD in Fort Knox.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16939
NumbNuts ...again U missed the point...the question asked was "Is Hu programming still out there?"

The simple true answer is NO and has not been hacked in over 8 years...obviously if man could have hacked it he would have and been an instant billionaire!...the equipment to do it is available to any hacker, just not the knowledege....damn U R fkn stupid!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23053
THERE IS NO GOLD IN FORT KNOX!

The American kept on borrowing money and paying with their borrowed US dollars, which the Arabs and the Chinese and the Indians exchanged for
Gold (at $35/ounce) till THERE IS NO GOLD IN FORT KNOX!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16940
Ft Knox has tons of gold and is the most secure facility in the world, along with the Federal Reserve in Manhattan.....and U R an azzhole, to suggest otherwise..

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23054
LK says: "Ft Knox has tons of gold and is the most secure facility in the world, along with the Federal Reserve in Manhattan"
Federal Reserve is a PRIVATE COMPANY. According to the Board of Governors, the Federal Reserve is independent within government in that "its monetary policy decisions do not have to be approved by the President or anyone else in the executive or legislative branches of government." (Wikipaedia)
So, in fact, it is a body that governs you without the approval of your own President.
Who Owns The Federal Reserve?

"Some people think that the Federal Reserve Banks are United States Government institutions. They are private monopolies which prey upon the people of these United States for the benefit of themselves and their foreign customers; foreign and domestic speculators and swindlers; and rich and predatory money lenders."

- The Honorable Louis McFadden, Chairman of the House Banking and Currency Committee in the 1930s.

Sooooooo... LK, YOU GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.
There is NO GOLD IN FORT KNOX, AND THE FEDS ARE OWNED BY "foreign and domestic speculators and swindlers; and rich and predatory money lenders."

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16941
The United States Bullion Depository holds 4,578 metric tons (5,046.3 short tons) of gold bullion (147.2 million oz. troy). This is roughly 2.5% of all the gold ever refined throughout human history. Even so, the depository is second in the United States to the Federal Reserve Bank of New York's underground vault in Manhattan, which holds 7,000 metric tons (7,716 tons) of gold bullion (225.1 million oz. troy), some of it in trust for foreign nations, central banks and official international organizations

Get your shi*t straight...there is gold in Fort Knox and the Federal reserve bank vault in Manhattan!...azzwipe...

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23055
Read LK, Read......

http://rense.com/general76/jfkvs.htm

"On June 4, 1963, a virtually unknown Presidential decree, <executiveorder11110.htm>Executive Order 11110, was signed with the authority to basically strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the United States Federal Government at interest. With the stroke of a pen, President Kennedy declared that the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank would soon be out of business. ".....

"President Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963 and the United States Notes he had issued were immediately taken out of circulation. Federal Reserve Notes continued to serve as the legal currency of the nation. According to the United States Secret Service, 99% of all U.S. paper "currency" circulating in 1999 are Federal Reserve Notes."

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16942
We are talking about Satellite TV HU cards azzwipe..then U switched it to GOLD..now u switch it to loans and paper money..U R a fruitcake mofo..again U make no sense..but U do get your post counts up and try to keep the site running with your nonsense..

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23057
LK: You are fruitcake, not willing to understand that YOU are controlled by foreign Banks. Go and learn some fundamental economics.
Very soon YOU will be controlled by the Chinese and Indians.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16947
Again..Anti American propaganda by NumbNuts..

and she wonders why she is not wanted here, what a fruitcake!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23061
LK: Your excessive abuses to me don't mean anything.
The only terrorist on this forum is YOU.
As far as being anit-American, I bring out the truth, mostly through what a lot of real Americans have said.
The following is what was said at one of the most revered Universities of America.
Why America Is The Greatest Country In The World - HBO Series "The Newsroom"

Silver Member
Username: Moutsouna

Post Number: 121
Hi, Indian kid why worry about America?
you don't live in America
so....what is your problem.....Kid
does the truth hurts?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16949
Nydas....the American authorities will be monitoring every word U ever say now on the internet and phone...U have made your Anti American agenda , VERY Clear!...U can take that to the bank..We have a thing called the Patriot Act that U just sent up flags to...I suggest U watch your step or don't be surprised when the Canadian authorities come grab you under reciprocal USA agreements....your stealing satellitte TV signals is minor compared to your Patriot Act flags, that U sent up....can U spell Le a v e n w o r t h?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23064
LK: Monitor this whilst you are at it.

Why America Is The Greatest Country In The World - HBO Series "The Newsroom"

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 2658
lmfao u believe americans will be runned by indians hahah.wtf,wtf

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23065
LK: Do unpatriotic acts and their consequences apply to you or not?
Apparently several people were indicted and convicted for unpatriotic acts.
I was just wondering.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16950
Nydas..that was your Haji brothers who were arrested and killed who plotted against the USA.. and continue to do so...U may be next...

I am a true American and Patriot, who would die for my country to preserve our freedoms...which includes allowing azzholes like U to bash it, every chance U get....

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23067
LK: I was referring to your acts against the children of Afghanistan. How do you repay for your acts?
You a true American? What a joke.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16953
Nydas posted on Wednesday, August 15, 2012 - 23:33 GMT.....
LK: I was referring to your acts against the children of Afghanistan. How do you repay for your acts?

NN..how dare U even accuse any American of wrongful acts against children while American soldiers fight and die daily along side Afghan soldiers, against the Taliban and terrorists like you....Over 2088 Americans have lost their lives helping the Afgahans, and U have the audacity to accuse the USA of illegal acts against children...U are a piece of sh*it and should be beheaded.....

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23071
What are the Americans doing so far from home?
For centuries all the European countries tried to subdue the Afghans without success. The last one was Russia and they too failed.
Now the Americans are trying to do that killing innocent children and civilians.
Get your forces out of there and back home if you do not want to have them die. Your gunboat diplomacy will NOT work there or in Pakistan or in India.
Killing civilians for no reason is against international law.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civilian_casualties_in_the_War_in_Afghanistan_%2820 01%E2%80%93present%29
When Afghan fight the Americans on their soil, they do it to get rid of foreign occupation. You would do the same if soldiers of ANY country landed in America to occupy it.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16957
U fookers harbor terrorists and ask for out help against the Taliban ...now U R so stupid U ask why we are there?...pull your head out of your azz and see the light...

BTW..we never have intentionally ever killed any civilians or children....U R an azzhole who should be shot for talking anti american rhectoric..

Gold Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 1355
Say, LK......why do you bother to respond to nydas,
unless you are doing it for laughs.

Every one in the Satellite Community knows who nydas is
and not allow on their site.I have no respect for any man
white, black or a Muslim who lies and bad mouth our
country.

My father was kill doing the war and my two brothers were
wounded protecting our freedman.
I was also in the US Army trained as an infantry man,
but never saw action.

Btw........I do owe you an apologize, when I first register here
I thought you were picking on Nalin, so I tried to support him.

GOD bless America......home that I love

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23075
LK: As i said before. Almost all the European countries have tried to takeover Afghanistan and not succeeded and Americans will not succeed.
The Europeans of Nato are abandoning the fight and Canada is also about to quit. America should leave while the going is good. When you go into somebody's country and kill thousands of civilians, you cause a level of hatred far beyond the grief of death of soldiers. You have to expect retaliation.
Before you sound the retreat as you did in Vietnam, your leaders had better rethink the Afghan opposition and psyche and get out of THEIR country.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16958
Kavin....whats was said in the past is just that, in the past....I did 2 tours of Nam, 1 in Iraq, 1 Saudi, I Kuwait, 1 Jordan, and Bosnia, etc, and spent 30 years in the military...I have a son who's done 4 tours so far in the Middle east, with more to come...I have no use for anybody who bashes the US troops...Sorry to hear about your pops..

I'm done with nydas and me contributing posts here....obvious the site is anti american as well for allowing her to talk that shi*t here..

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23076
LK: This is the 100th time you have bragged about your army credentials. Were you not ignominiously discharged for mollesting children?

Kevin: Those who join the army have to expect that they might be killed in action and therefore might die before the general population. That has been the established creed of all armies since armies began.
People join mainly for two reasons. A majority join because of the faith in Government's decision (be it a king's decision or a so called democratic decision). Only an odd few join because of some inner personal conviction. You are also presuming a continuity of the same intention of the "Government" which never is the case. The rebel Government which formed an army in 1775 to fight the British had a different intent than the American army which fought the second world war against the Germans, and the current American army treats the Germans as allies. We the ordinary, people, generally accept the decision and the intent of the Government which orders the army to fight. It is that Government's current decision to send the American troops to Afghanistan that I am critical of.

Gold Member
Username: Jitu

Post Number: 1506
Where can one find the most stupid Intellect ?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23079
LK: This is the 100th time you have bragged about your army credentials. Were you not ignominiously discharged for mollesting children?

Kevin: Those who join the army have to expect that they might be killed in action and therefore might die before the general population. That has been the established creed of all armies since armies began.
People join mainly for two reasons. A majority join because of the faith in Government's decision (be it a king's decision or a so called democratic decision). Only an odd few join because of some inner personal conviction. You are also presuming a continuity of the same intention of the "Government" which never is the case. The rebel Government which formed an army in 1775 to fight the British had a different intent than the American army which fought the second world war against the Germans, and the current American army treats the Germans as allies. We the ordinary, people, generally accept the decision and the intent of the Government which orders the army to fight. It is that Government's current decision to send the American troops to Afghanistan that I am critical of.

Bronze Member
Username: Thx_34l7

Post Number: 36
India - More Gold
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Tommy_h

Post Number: 522
Why do you people argue with that mindless imbecile?.. It's very evident that Nydas can't understand the topic of this forum. He will go to any lengths to make any thread( regardless of the topic in the header) twist it around to make it all about INDIA or any other 3rd world country or himself. CAN WE SAY ATTENTION GETTER)

It baffles me how someone raised in the UK and now residing in the GTA area of Ontario CANADA, a country that gave him his livelihood for him to provide for his family has such utter disrespect to this country. CAN WE SAY USER OF THE CANADIAN SYSTEM!!!

He displays a lack of respect and pride amongst many other things that a true born and raised American/ Canadian has and are proud of being. For him to say he is Canadian is a joke. Until you start to defend this country Nydas and friends (North and South America) you are considered a TRADER and other things.

You should not be able to collect Canadian funds or any kind with your lack of gratitude of the Canadian government monies that has been given you.

Millions of others have defected to this LAND OF THE FREE (AMERICA) Pledged elegance to our flags and honored our rights and laws. Fought and died fending this country( AMERICA) with honor and pride from all walks of life in WW1 and 2 and other wars within the 19th and 20th centory .They DID NOT try to change the rules nor did they shove their religion in our faces of faith and beliefs . They lived worked and raised their childern as Americans and Canadians.

Now because of trolls like you, we are FORCED to suddenly comply with your wishes and demands. ? You took our rights away in this American country Mnay things that we heald dear like the lords prayer and many other religous things that are now gone and yet now you have all your religous right and BS poping up in the work places etc..and you all have the audacity to cry to the government screaming we are racist?... FUCKOFF!

You yourself Nydas have bragged on this site how your countrymen (India) are taking over this Country. If that were true and the effects are the same results as you have achieved on this site alone YOU HAVE MANAGED TO FUCKUP THIS SITE Nydas like your COUNTRYMEN have FUCKEDUP YOUR ANCESTRAL HOME LAND and COUNTRY ( India).

Why don't you go move to your precious India with its wars , child m0lesting, gold loving, bastardized country of your ancestors full of greed and live in the same manner and life style as you have here In Canada all these years.

GOOD FU CKING LUCK WITH THAT you useless, ignorant, arrogant, self-righteous, disrepectful pathetic peace of sh!t and SHUT THAT PIE HOLE OF YOURS.

You either want to live within the Canadian boarders as a CANADIAN COUNRTYMEN, or take it over and make it just like India is right now.

Why the fu ck did your family migrate to the UK dragging your sorry @ss with them in the first place and then move to Canada?

JUST WHOSE SIDE ARE YOU ON? What colours do you pledging elegence to and what flag do you hang on your front porch?

Silver Member

Post Number: 525
sorry i meant DEfending our country

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23090
Tom_me aka Doreen the Internet Troll:

You seem to have been released from jail after a couple of months.
At the rate you are going with your abuses, you will soon be in jail again.

Silver Member

Post Number: 528
Are you for real?

Are you that obsessed with this Doreen person that you can't get her off your mind?
I have been staying away from here because of my job. The first day I post back on this site you go and bring her up once again.

GET A LIFE

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23093

Silver Member

Post Number: 530
you're retarded

Silver Member

Post Number: 531
You know you're acting like a child right? GROW THE FUCKUP Nydas and spin your conceded attitude else where. If you left this site it would be better off.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23094

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16962
NN>..the idiot with multiple nicks troublemaker mod for Ecoustics...killing satellite TV threads every day....and pushing all the members away..

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23096
LK: YOU are one of the most notorious persons with multiple nicks.
I have only one nick here.

Bronze Member
Username: Thx_34l7

Post Number: 40
nydas...I am not sure why you are repeating your existing posts. The people who read this forum can and do read and understand
why you are here.

Upload

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23097
COCOON: Go back into your Cocoon.
Your are disturbing the peace of many here.

Silver Member
Username: Mememememe

Post Number: 195

Silver Member
Username: Mzakcat

Post Number: 157
somethings never change

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17087
Many things change....This site has changed dramatically...Numbnuts (NN) is gone now...the site is dead...FTA is dead along with DN and DTV testing...and more Muslim extremists like anti American Nalin have bombed Boston, American soil for a 2nd time now in the past 10 years.....and Brian and DN who owned this site allowed NN to preach against the USA which encouraged these type anti American actions...they are all a POS in my book..

Bronze Member
Username: Athena_

Post Number: 90
WOW! I see Nydas was a bit obsessed over me while I was gone from here. I was told by a few members here that he was going off the deep end bringing me up all the time. Put this is pathetic...This thread proves (to me anyway) just how retarded he really is.

If I was in jail like he claims I was, how come I was still posting on NCN the whole time I was gone from here?

If I could have registered back on this site, I most defiantly would have. But I had to wait till after Brian lifted the "account approval" thing he had going on here after I was suspended, Or I would have been posting here too.

Nice try Nydas BUT YOU FAILED

Shows you all just how much of a LIAR Nydas is and how much of a stupid dumbfuck that he is too. I fail to see his point to even being on this site. He does absolutely nothing right and lies so much it's pathetic.

Plus to read him spew on and on about how his native country India is going to take over the Americas ?........... LMAO.....PLEASE spare me the details.

If his native land is so great and rich like he claims, then why migrate onto American soil in the first place? ..... Something's not right with Nydas's head.

Tell me again how a third world country is better than the first world country's such as north and south America are? Not to mention... WHY change a good thing to a sticky, smelly, washed up old USELESS country like India?

Their amount gold within their boarders is NOT the right answer here either as to explain why India is so great. Nydas's poor attempts to brain wash us all into believing his BS. The truth be known ...Those greedy bast@rds definitely can't mine their own gold any more, the mines are mostly closed down. There's all but 1 left open now and not doing to well either.

So now you might be asking yourself "where do they get all that gold from in India?"

Well let me be the first to inform you where...... From the late 1940s until 1991, all the gold now supplied to India came through illegal smuggling!

My point to this post is ... INDIA HAS TO STEAL WHAT THEY HAVE . On their own they have NOTHING!... So they move to the Americas and then have the audacity to TRY to take over our country in a pathectic attempt insisting they can make it a better place because they are smarter?.......I say.........NO F-ING WAY!!!

Sorry but I've seen what they've done to their own country... I want NO part of it. If Nydas is visiting his homeland back in India right now... as far as I'm concerned he can bl00dy well stay there and rot in his own feces that spews down the streets for all I care.

They can "BUY" gold but do they haven't the intelligence to buy a f-ing proper sewer system!

And they say they are taking over America?

DO the words " NYDAS IS FULL OF SH!T" mean anything? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out they have all their priorities all mess up in that country. Much like Nydas has done to this site. Great work there Nydas ... You even FAILED to take over Ecoustics and you think your countryman will rule the world some day?

LMAO@YOU... fool

Bronze Member

Post Number: 91
Nydas says "I have only one nick here that I use"

Yeah right.... NOT!.... LMAO... me too.... it's called the nick I'm using at the time of my posts.... But unlike you having to STEAL/BARROW NO LONGER USED NICK NAMES FROM OLD MEMEBERS THAT GOT BANNED. I make up new nicks and also inform everyone IT'S REALLY ME ( Doreen ) right from the start... I don't have to lie and pretend I'm someone else like you've mentioned I do above Nydas.

I am NOT tommy_h and he is NOT me. So STFU and quit lying to everyone. If you do come back to Ecoustics... mark my words I'll be on your @ss like flies to SH!T if you lie about me ever again.

Silver Member

Post Number: 789
Who has not been accused of being Doreen ,raise your hand.

Well it's into May now and NumbNut's Nalin is still nowhere to be heard from. lmao

Silver Member
Username: Search

Post Number: 211
Hate to disagree but all you need is old football dtv card, a red dragon programmer/card reader and you are in business. just swipe the card for 500 dollars ppv

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17088
log in...put down the crack pipe dude...yer tripping, and that doesn't work...and yes I do have a bunch of football cards, a couple ole red dragons and still know how to program and throw $$$ on the card..

Silver Member
Username: Search

Post Number: 212
Was just reminiscing of happier times

Bronze Member
Username: Code69

Post Number: 75
hey log on log off

Bronze Member
Username: Old_fox

Post Number: 17
Upload

Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 103

BTW... how is your girlfriend Roxanne. I think that's her name.

Bronze Member
Username: Eldonperritoaolcom

Huntington Beach, CA USA

Post Number: 12
Nydas no one gives a s hit who has gold or not the U.S.A is not stepping away from any obligations we are better than any country out there,so please bring it down a notch when you talk about the U.S.A. Economic turmoils or not,the states will always live on,and is not the figures is the way you approach the numbers it reminds me on my good old days when my b itch's will bring me the money and be all mad about it,but they loved it....... Log in,dropped the crack pipe and step away from it very slowly pendejo.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us