Population on Plant Earth

Bronze Member
Username: Kent_island

Post Number: 55
Upload
Just think.......if Bill Gates was to give $5.00 to each living
person on Plant Earth he would still be worth 21 billion dollars.

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 22622
Are you afraid India will overrun USA? I bet India will. Look around you. In every key field there are Indian at medium and at top level of management.

Silver Member
Username: Tommy_h

Post Number: 107
"Minority" Employees, all assume their smarter than white people, Immigrants take the jobs away from the American and Canadians that are born and raised as (REAL CANADIANS AND AMERICANS). Don't give me this crap about the aboriginal peoples INDIANS¯ were the first to live here BS'....¯ If you're born in any country, that is your birthplace! Many native peoples are over looked by the work place as far as minority standards goes. Immigrants¯ have taken their birth rights away.

If all 'India peoples are so great as to take over like you've said Nydas , then why have so many left their homeland to migrate to the Americas? Why don't the India peoples better their own country with all your so called knowledge as you're assuming, rather than selling your daughters to be sex slaves or have the majority of your countrymen live in poverty?

The jobs given with their educational skills to immigrants, mostly qualifies them to merely unclog over run toilets or push mops with the education they've received in their own country of birth.

In the Americas and the world of the work place, most immigrant workers start out as Custodians, UNLESS you've received a proper education and went to college or university. The chief executive officer of the work place usually gives the immigrants the "better" jobs so that they don't scream ¯ RACIST 'pointing an accusing finger at the work place in court.
'
The majority of immigrants haven't earned their positions by climbing up the corporate ladder, but rather, they've played the racist card to gain their high management positions.

The same can be said for women. Minority rules in this country mainly because immigrants want a better way of life and a free handout without having to earn it by working their way up with a proper education. Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 protects individuals against employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, or religion.

The American and Canadian governments made it very easy for immigrants by GIVING THEM WELFARE upon their arrival. Most can't even write or speak English even after 30 years.

Are you still going to tell me Nydas you all earned your jobs at medium to top level of management positions because you're smarter than white people? '

IF SO, YOU'RE FULL OF BULL SH!T!!!!

My son earned his Bachelor's Degree in Management by going to university '. He was next in line for a management positions but an immigrant got the job instead. Why, because he was a minority employ. The man went from pushing a broom to management Not based on his education but color, national origin and religion

Silver Member
Username: Kent_island50

Post Number: 114
Tommy.....the man is fucked up.
India is great.......but left his family & country to come to Canada
to bad mouth the white people on this only website that
would allow this bad mouth camel breath trash.

Silver Member

Post Number: 108
This reminds me of when I was younger. I was hired in a factory as a foreman. I took the job as a means to earn extra cash to see myself through college. The factory workers consisted of immigrants from various parts of the world doing peace work. I was hired mainly because I could read and write English and had enough of an education to become a foreman.

I managed a department for a year,hardly never understanding a word that the other employees spoke.Doing peace work, earning tickets as they worked, to show how much work they did that day. Most of them would throw many of their tickets awayat the end of the day. I ask a few of them why they did it (the few that could understand English).They said they didn't want the boss to think they earned so many tickets, fearing that the boss would get angry and fire them.

Now I ask you, was that an intelligent move on their part? Are these same people (immigrants) worthy of management material someday? Can you imagine what the world would be like if these same people had some sort of government position?

Silver Member

Post Number: 109
BTW Nydas ,there are many other countrymen that are also immigrants not just people from India in the work place.

So get your head out of your a ss and open your eyes son. Here in America WE HAVE A BLACK MAN AS PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

Bronze Member
Username: Moutsouna

Post Number: 77
Nalin will be right with you... to explain as soon as he comes up
with his bullshit. keep your eyes open. he may appear as
Nydas,Subash, Humble, Piss Control or his new nick....RAMBO

Silver Member

Post Number: 110
Nothing can change the fact Nydas IS a Racist. He cannot BS his way out of that. His prier post reveals this point loud and clear.
Is Nydas a Canadian or is he living in India?

I'm not sure about the rest of your neighborhoods, but the Convenience stores I live nearby are mostly run by a Korean management.

Silver Member
Username: Eldonperrito

Huntington Beach, California Usa

Post Number: 135
Tommy the reason america is still america is not because of the natives or the bunch of racist left over white pendejos that are still around feeling patriotic just cause they live in mobile homes love their children in pyisical ways and feel brave watching a john wayne movie.No america is still a good country cause some young or educated and even some fearless people risk it all to come to the states with their dreams of making it therefore keeping the american dream alive.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22628
Somebody asked about India - "why have so many left their homeland to migrate to the Americas? "
I already gave the reason above. I bet these Indians will overrun America. That is what they come for. Understand? Compre vous? Comprehende?

I can ask the same question about Europeans - "why have so many left their homeland to migrate to the Americas? " And the answer is the same.

Now if somebody was to answer about the second questions,
that some left for religious persecution in Europe;
that some Irish because of the big "Potato famine";
that some because of the defeat of the Puritans by the royalist;
that some because they were literally starving in their own countries;
that some because they were criminals (ones who were sent to Australia);
that some royalist Russians after the communist revolution;
that some Jews after the Pogroms off and on for centuries, and notably in Germany in 1938-1945, etc., etc etc.,
then the same reasons apply to SOME Indians coming to UK or to America or to Australia, BUT TO A LESSER DEGREE.

The story AFTER ARRIVAL TO AMERICA is somewhat different between the two immigrations. The Europeans who came to America massacred the local "Red Indians". The Indians who are coming in now are not thinking of massacring the Americans nor of depriving them of their livelihood. These Indians are going to and are bettering themselves and their families and nibbling away at all the cushy and managerial jobs. Some Indians you talked about as your work force in factories, have their sones and daughters born in America and Canada, taking away the professional jobs right, left, and center. THEY ARE NOT INTERESTED in your factory jobs, and YOUR sons and daughters are doing the menial jobs. I have a young friend from India, who arrived here only three years ago and he is already sitting comfortably in a Human Resources managerial position, directing and telling YOUR welfare bums to go and do all kinds of menial jobs as when needed.

You think I am a racist? No, I am NOT, because all my life I have fought for the underdog and nothing else. But I have also fought against the social services that hand out freebies to drug addict and alcoholics and IT SO HAPPENS THAT THESE ARE FROM THE MAJORITY WHITE COMMUNITIES.

You reminded me that you have a "Black president". Let me remind you that he is the son of a free man, a descendent of a free man who remained free for generations while the slave traders were dragging away his cousins to Americas. He is the first son of a free and politically well placed Kenyan father, and not a product of rebellion against oppression by racist Americans.

Silver Member

Post Number: 118
All I can say is that America is the one and only number one (1)
country in the world and with the flip of a switch we can send any
country in the world to the plant of the Apes.
Upload

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22632
Fish says about America: "with the flip of a switch we can send any
country in the world to the plant of the Apes."
With the flip of a switch you had to leave North Korea.
With another flip of a switch you had to leave North and South Vietnam
With another flip of a switch you tried twice to conquer Iraq and failed.
With another flip of a switch you are trying to create a planet of Apes in Afghanistan, and will be leaving soon.

Silver Member

Post Number: 137
Estupido Fish!you are forgetting how many countries also have switches and that is the reason the states are more political then ever.

Silver Member

Post Number: 115
I think what you've done was copied and pasted someone else's post regarding this matter, found on another site no doubt. Otherwise, if you were telling the truth and were that serious about this topic regarding India, you would have never of posted the first rather racist comments in the first place.

You're full of bull sh it, kid
No one other than you brought up India on this thread to begin with. This thread was about the EARTH's POPULATION COUNT, not about a specific county. But you've indicated that the India people are taking over America. Sounds like a normal conversation coming from you. BUT.... Nydas your last post , if what you've writen were true and by you regarding your personal achievements as you've mentioned , I think you are full of sh it!

You're nothing more than a kid, being raised to become quite the big ot with a very racists attitude whose also a known crook plus a liar.

Next time use your own words Nydas. I read most of your childish rubbish posts. An intellect you are not!

Silver Member

Post Number: 116
BTW Nydas , with a flip of a switch, I can turn off my computer and you don't exist anymore.
Nydas you are nothing in the real world. You live in this fantasy world of computer make believe, thinking all your posts counts and opinions are worth something to the rest of us. You are sadly mistaken kid.

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 25339
I'm from Jersey. Whitney Houston was from Jersey.

She almost certainly died from her addiction problems and battles with drugs and alcohol, while tossing her talented career aside while she boozed it up with Bobby Brown. She died far too young and continued to embarrass herself and her daughter almost on a daily basis.

So tell me why our state flew the flag half staff in her honor while countless Americans die defending their country without even a mention on the news?

Why do we idolize the wrong people in this country? Why do linebackers make 370 times what school teachers, firemen and officers do? Why is it people pay $15,000 to watch the superbowl on the 50 yard line when there are just as many dumpster diving outside the stadium for food?

We're losing our touch on reality and it has nothing to do with race. We're all subject to the human element that ultimately defines us. I don't care who you are.

Suing a city for trillions of $$ is wrong.

Making $110,000,000 for playing a game in the sun is wrong.

Anyone using food stamps to eat better than everyone else who pays for them is wrong.

Not having to take a urine test in order to receive government benefits is wrong. After all I have to take one to earn it for you.

The Westboro Baptist church is, well, insanely wrong.

A politician running for presidency who is worth $264 million, claiming to be on "our" side..........is completely wrong.

Rosanne Barr for president? This is the same moron that spit during her disgraceful rendition of our national anthem. You guessed it. Wrong!

$200,000,000,000 in bank bailouts paid to corrupt organizations responsible for our mess in the first place with a no questions asked policy as to distribution or even responsibility for the money trail? Um yeah. WRONG!

$7,000,000 per 60 second airtime for superbowl commercials. Chevy got a bailout by uncle sam. Are you happy that about $117,000 per second of your money went to pay for a commercial? If you are then YOUR wrong. That's more than twice what the average american earns a YEAR.

I can go on all night but my point is it's not about race, it's about how it's become so easy to take advantage of others here. The melting pot has runneth over and is putting out the fire that keeps all us warm. This is what happens when too many drink from the fountain. What happens? The fountain runs dry. The "American" dream used to be a happy family consisting of a man and his wife with 2.6 kids inside a nice home surrounded by a white picket fence inside suburbia USA. That dream is no longer. Now it's all about getting paid, quickly too. Be it on a field playing ball or getting your hits on your popular Youtube vid. We have more new 20 year old millionaires than ever. We also have more people losing their homes and sleeping in their cars. Sad way for a family of four to live but that's what we've become.

I blame the internet. Unplug and we're all good.

Silver Member
Username: Cheap_trick

Post Number: 383
" ...with the flip of a switch we can send any
country in the world to the planet of the Apes. "

History shows us that great nations rise, decline and fall.
Is America on the brink of its downfall?
Will it be prompted by its frivolously decadent society?

Dr. W. Shears warns us that grave events are unfolding right before our eyes :
Iran is about to complete the development of its first nuclear weapon.
Israel's existence is at peril, so fighting for its survival, is forced to strike a full blow.
America is dragged into the conflict with unimaginable dire consequences.
...and on the sidelines, the slanted eyed superpower gets ready for its move...

Upload

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22633
Well said, Paul Larrea.

I would like to add one more wrong, which a majority of Americans are not even aware of.
The Federal Reserve
It is a private bank, and we do not know who the directors and shareholders are. and they decide on the major flow of money and the printing of money. One president tried to stop that major irregularity almost a century ago and failed.
Another president, Jack Kennedy, tried to stop that non-sense, and (it was just a coincidence, of course) he was killed soon after that.

Bronze Member
Username: John_mosby

Virgina USA

Post Number: 57
Sir, why are you so much obsessed with America?

Silver Member

Post Number: 138
The truth hurts when wrong information fills your head and clouds your judgement.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22634
Gray Ghost asked: "Sir, why are you so much obsessed with America?"

America is a like a ghost standing behind many economies of the western world. I happen to live in the western world. What happens in America, particularly in monetary policies, affects Canada very significantly and UK moderately.
The other country, I have particular interest in is India. It has chosen to remain more aligned to American dollar and less to UK pound. so American monetary policies and problems affect India too.
PetroDollar remain very dominant in Oil trade, because of American hold on Saudi Arabia and what currency it sells in. More important is the fact that Saudis are compelled to buy American bonds in exchange for defense guarantee. This policy makes it difficult if not impossible for other countries to trade outside of petrodollars, eventually ending up in trading in dollars for most international trade. When the other countries did try to change that America invades them or creates a revolution to change the government to a more favorable one.

Silver Member

Post Number: 119
Why Do Radical Muslims Hate America So Much?

September 20, 2011|2:55 pm

Americans know that the United States has been engaged in the War on Terror for the past 10 years. But how many Americans can answer the question of why radical Muslims hate us so much?

The United States has spent nearly $1.3 trillion on the war effort – a figure that dwarfs the Vietnam War ($738 billion), the Korean War ($341 billon), and World War I ($334 billion). And the United States has lost more than 6,000 troops in Iraq and Afghanistan.

But again, can the average American explain why radical Muslims attacked the twin towers on Sept. 11, 2011, and why terrorist groups continue to recruit and scheme to attack us? Most likely the answer is no.

Jim Denison, a cultural apologist and former senior pastor of the 10,000-member Park Cities Baptist Church in Dallas, Texas, sets out to answer that question in his new book Radical Islam: What You Need to Know.

According to Denison, who has lived and traveled among Muslims for some 30 years, there are two major parts to the answer. The first part is radical Muslims claim that the West has been attacking Islam since the crusades, with Pope Urban II announcing the First Crusade in 1095.

The First Crusade began the West's attack on the "ummah," or collective community of Muslims worldwide that transcends geography and time. An attack on any of Islam's followers is seen as an attack on all Muslims because the ummah, or community, is

British-American historian Bernard Lewis, Cleveland E. Dodge professor emeritus of Near Eastern Studies at Princeton University, writes in his 2004 book, The Crisis of Islam: Holy War and Unholy Terror:

"In the Western world, the basic unit of human organization is the nation, in America but not European usage virtually synonymous with country. This is then subdivided in various ways, one of which is by religion. Muslims, however, tend to see not a nation subdivided into religious groups but a religion subdivided into nations."

With this logic, the United States' support of Israel in the conflict with Palestinians is seen as America's attack on all Muslims worldwide.

"The Quran requires Muslims to defend Islam. So if you believe we are attacking Islam then as a Muslim you are required to attack us in defense of your faith," explained Denison about radical Muslims' worldview to The Christian Post.

Osama bin Laden published a "Letter to America" on Nov. 24, 2002, which says this much regarding why al-Qaida attacked the United States.

"The answer is very simple: Because you attacked us and continue to attack us," bin Laden stated in the letter.

Extremists also claim the United States attacks Islam not only by supporting Israel and with our military presence in the Middle East, but also by exporting our culture through movies, music, the Internet, and other forms of mass communication.

"They see all of that as an imposition of a hedonist, secular culture on the Muslim world. In their world, at least in most of the Muslim world, there is not a significant distinction between faith and life, between church and state as we might say," Denison notes.

The second major reason to the question of why radical Muslims hate America is based on their understanding of democracy. Because the American people elect the U.S. government and our taxes support the military, Muslim extremists hold American civilians accountable for the "war on Islam."

"There are no innocent civilians. They see us the way you would see Germans who supported Hitler or Japanese who supported the emperor," Denison explained. "In their minds, you and I are complicit in this attack on Islam."

"In the mind of a radical Muslim, 9/11 was not an unprovoked attack on Americans. 9/11 was a defense of Islam, striking back at the heart of Western crusader, imperialist aggression; the twin towers – financial; Pentagon – military; White House – political."

Again, Osama Bin Laden's "Letter to America" points to the U.S.'s system of democracy to explain why American civilians are guilty for the deaths of Palestinian Muslims and those in Afghanistan, Somalia, Chechnya and Kashmir.

But the vast majority of Muslims in the world are peaceful. The Gallup poll conducted the largest-ever survey of predominantly Islamic countries after the Sept. 11 attacks and found 7 percent of the Muslim world has been radicalized.

That means 93 percent of Muslims in the world are peaceful. But that also means that 7 percent of 1.6 billion Muslims in the world, which translates to 112 million Muslims, are radical.

"We need to understand that it (radical Islam) is an enemy unlike any we have ever fought, and this is a war unlike any we have fought. Osama bin Laden was not Hitler. They are not seeking to defend a single city like Berlin. There is not a single leader with whom we can negotiate a truce," stated Denison. "This is the battle of our lifetime. In fact, many scholars are beginning to call it the long war.

"We are going to face terrorism just as we face cancer, wildfires, and floods. I am afraid that it is simply going to be part of life in the 21st century."

Denison, who founded the Denison Forum on Truth and Culture in 2009, suggests the United States continue to build relationships with moderate Muslim nations, encourage democracy in the world, promote economic progress in the Muslim world, help negotiate peace in the Middle East, and remain vigilant against terrorist threats.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22635
Fish: with the flip of a coin, the radical Muslims killed 8000 in New York.
You thought you will kill all the Al-queda with the flip of a coin and you have flipped that coin for hundreds of times since 2002 and have not managed to eradicate them. There is something very wrong with the approach against the radical Muslims.

You allow Muslims to pray in the streets of new York and obstruct traffic.
Having lived in a Muslim country for a little while and looking at the Muslim habits in Mumbai, where I have lived for a few years, I can categorically say that the Muslims generally do not pray in the streets. So why are the Muslims praying in the streets of New York and Paris every week? Because they are urged by the radicals to do so. If you want to get at the radical Muslims, see who is behind this particular prayer "fatwa" and you will find the radical Muslims you can eliminate easily.
You can't do that by posting in this forum or by posting against me simply because you hate me.
I am not a Muslim, nor have been one and INTENSELY hate the extremism displayed by the radical Muslims everywhere.
Do you understand that?

Silver Member

Post Number: 121
Nydas, its one thing to use Google search. Then having to copy and pasting your findings from whatever site or links you've came upon. But it's another thing in UNDERSTANDING what it was you've found after reading it, prior to posting it here on this site.

Question is, DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?
Because i highly doubt that you do.

Silver Member

Post Number: 140
I love america an all the fun in it.Except for the idiot extremists or the loonies right wing republicans or the liberal dummies or the soft democrats.Yea! I love america and all the fun in it...

Bronze Member
Username: Thx_34l7

Post Number: 26
You are as phony as a three dollar bill

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22640

FISH HAS GONE FISHING

Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Mememememe

Post Number: 59