Vizio P50HDTV20A fuses

Username: Bcomplex84

Post Number: 2
Ok before anyone yells at me, i already know i acted stupidly and I feel like a total idiot already!

My Mom gave me her P50HDTV20A that was not working due to a fuse. I googled and saw it was a slow blow 8amp 250v. My idiot self took all four fuses out assuming they were all the same. After now i realize no they are all def diff amps! However i do not know where each amp goes now! Also i can not find replacement fuses any where (sears/radio shack/online). Can someone please tell me where each amp goes back on the tv and where i can find these fuses?

I can not afford to call a tech/repair man. This is my only chance at ever having a large tv. I work to pay bills but im broke. So i cant afford a lot.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Thank u in advance.

Bronze Member
Username: Dtwilliamscomcastnet

Post Number: 13
Bree,
The Service Manual for your TV can be downloaded here: http://www.scribd.com/doc/38722938/Vizio-P50-HDM-P50-HDTV20A-Plasma-TV-Service-M anual. All you have to do is upload ANY other manual to their site and you can download the manual. Check it out and see if you can find the locations of your fuses.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us