Not receiving service

Username: Angels

Post Number: 1
Are IKS servers currently working public and private

Gold Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 1022
As per latest updates in other sites, limited number working on public and quite a few working on private

Username: Angels

Post Number: 2
Well my private server is not working neither can i get onto the public what could be the problem

Silver Member
Username: Parilla

El Paso, Texas

Post Number: 606
Angel...Do NOT listen to Nydas. He is only here to disrupt members of this forum

Gold Member

Post Number: 1024
What private you are on is it NFPS?
What receiver do you have?

Silver Member

El Paso, Texas

Post Number: 607
subash ans nydas are the same disruptive person Angel

Gold Member

Post Number: 1025
Diego Garcia: Is a crook shop owner who sells IKSPS and Dreambox 100. Apart from illegal alien smuggling

Silver Member

El Paso, Texas

Post Number: 608
Ya right "drembox 100" and you call yourself a helper. FOOL!!

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 2387
What an idiot you are nalin.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1027
zulu: - you are a dumbass who knows nothing, go to the gutters where you belong

Diego Garcia:Idiot don't even know how to copy and paste call it "drembox100", LMAO

Silver Member
Username: Jitu

Post Number: 780
Subass: - you are a DUMBASS who knows nothing, go to the gutters where you belong

Pest Nyda :Idiot don't even know how to copy and paste call it "drembox100",

Silver Member

Post Number: 845
Pest Control aka Nydas : Is a crook shop owner who sells IKSPS and Dreambox 100. Apart from illegal alien smuggling

Subash Krishn .... :Idiot don't even know how to copy and paste call it "drembox100",

BOTH ASK TO PM SADA AND GET THEIR PERCENTAGE

Gold Member

Post Number: 1157
G2: Kicked out of shop for not paying rent in Brampton, Ontario. He/she is on welfare. He is old man and a 2nd grade gaandu

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Djsmith

Post Number: 1082
Take my advice and go to a better site to get "help". I'm sorry, the servers down. I can't help because i do not use any fta related receivers

Angels I am so sorry for the rude behavior from some members on this forum. Just ignore them. Do not feed the animals or they might throw p00p at you. ( putting that as nicely as i can)

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 21831
Doreen: Angels got his reply properly in August.
It is October now.

The disruptors, for the information of Angels and others, are members of a group at this site who call themselves "The fun Bunch", and a Doreen was the leader. That Doreen's account was suspended, then she was reinstated and re-suspended. Now this Doreen claims to be the same person.

While Doreen is not particularly virulent in her attacks against members, she remains profusely supportive of them. There are people like Greg (MrGreg) and Diego Garcia who have nothing to do except post trash and ridiculous and defamatory and derogatory pictures. When Doreen is not supportive of them, she does not ever criticize them in stark contrast to her criticism of members who are very supportive and helpful.

Of late a new person has got himself/herself signed into that gang. He goes by the name of G2 (Username: Jittu). I have read some of his posts and he is grossly abusive with the foulest of language in Gujarati. It is fortunate that a majority of people on this forum do not understand Gujarati. I have requested his suspension and removal, but the admin seems to be on holiday or is not listening.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1083
You can sugar coat it all you want too Nalin , but any fool can read what was posted in this thread alone. It's all childish posts made up by childish members.

"The fun bunch" is what someone posted years ago and some clueless members use it now to discredit others and acusse many of being "troublemakers" ( much like the posts above)

If you use this logic, then there are two known groups...

"the fun bunch" which is used to identify members with a sense of humour. ( it's arignal intent)

And then there is "the three stooges" which identifies the members that don't quit get it and lack a sense of humour and take this place to seriously like they own it.

"The three stooges" are 3 members mainly ( sometimes more) that constantly compare themselves as much more intelligent with a higher level of education ,plus think the higher the post counts, the better they are as helpers and smarter then everyone else here ....Nalin , subash and as of late pest control are the main members of this group. They will badger the admin to have anyone banned that disagrees with them or to put this simply ( anyone that is white). Yet they play the "racist card" and acusse eveyone of being so against them. They are known to call members ( myeslf) as an exampel "whore, b!tch, gutter sIut,etc.." Then deny this by trying to justify this by agruing that they are "the good members and helpers" and "have proof" that "the fun bunch" are "the bad ones" making up storys and so on.

By law "defamation of caractor" is against the law. They feel that they are above the law being "protected" by another member and part of the "the three stooges", Plymouth a self-proclaimed "MOD" of this forum ( not true).

Take my word for it Angles ....RUN!... or you will be forced to choose sides. If you are not "East Indian", I would choose the other much more fun group also known as "WHITE TRASH " as the other group refers to members of "the fun bunch" as.
( and the three stooges say they are the good ones) check out the archives. The "proof" is all there as to whom "the real trouble makers are".

BTW note the BOLD text from Nalin.. and the RED bold text by subash? that is a clasic way to get attention, by YELLING at everyone like they are better than the rest of us members.

They "the three stooges" have made many many enemies here and many long standing members have left because them. They even go into other forums on this site and start trouble for other members in them. THEY ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED. take my word for it or don't . I really don't care.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21841
Take my word for it Angles ....RUN!..... from her!!!}

Gold Member

Post Number: 1085
LMAO.. you better run Nalin.... ya big chicken

and i can read just fine ... i do not need the bold large text to read your BS.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21842

Take my word for it Angels ....

RUN!..... from her!!!
RUN!..... from her!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1090
giggling@Nalin... whats wrong the truth hurt your little feelings?

wow ....Angels... just ignore him ...LOL.... his mission is to be seen and not understood , plus boost his post counts and ego.

that is a sad attempt at "getting me back" aka bashing me Nalin.

you're lossing your touch.

Silver Member

Post Number: 854
STUPID NYDAS POSTED

Of late a new person has got himself/herself signed into that gang. He goes by the name of G2 (Username: Jittu). I have read some of his posts and he is grossly abusive with the foulest of language in Gujarati. It is fortunate that a majority of people on this forum do not understand Gujarati. I have requested his suspension and removal, but the admin seems to be on holiday or is not listening.

NYDAS IT MEANS YOU UNDERSTAND GUJURATI - ALL GUJARATI WHO WILL READ MY POST KNOW WHAT IS WRITTEN AND IF YOU UNDERSTAND SAY WHAT WORD IS WRONG OR ABUSIVE YOU NEED ME POST GUJURATI DICTIONARY LINK SO IDIOT LIKE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND IF MY GUJARATI POST WAS ABUSIVE

On other hand they are your posts which are BS meaningless and always bashing like the post you posted regarding me thats why I always ask you not to name me in your BS posts

Gold Member

Post Number: 1093
G2..... they wont listen to our requests not have our names brought up by them. It makes them feel like big shots to bash us all the time,by calling us rude names and falsely acusse us of BS. When in fact ,they are the ones stealing tv signals and they have the nerve to call us thieves and crooks and other things.

They have to clear their own conscience by belittling us.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21846
1. I speak and read Gujarati.
2. I don't know where you might have got the idea that I did not understand your abusive language.
I will reiterate by posting my paragraph again about you.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us