Archive through July 12, 2004

Bronze Member
Username: Wantedman

Post Number: 33
i got a flash for the t911 to change it to a iso loader but i got it on a disk, if you wanna try it email me and i'll send it your way ,,, brewing beer don't sound bad but how bout a recipie for canaian mist. yea thats what i am talking about.lol

Bronze Member
Username: Wantedman

Post Number: 35
i can't spell sorry.

Anonymous

I downloaded the movie that is supposed to be the P4 hack, it doesn't really prove anything to me. It shows 2 PPV's being played and the system info screen and a couple other screens. Now if they really want to prove a hack why not show p0rn, nfl sunday ticket as being authorized, MLB package and so on. This movie never really showed me anything other then the guy maybe ordering a couple PPV's online.

Silver Member
Username: Hackman

Spartaburg, S.C. United States

Post Number: 130
For you thinking about going to dishnetwork. Just too help out. Dss Helper.com down at the bottom. Their is a link to their product line. And in their is a pvr 501 which is just as good as the 7200 series receiver with the excellent microsoft technology. I was told to buy all of them I could find because their apparently bullet proof.

The price own them are very reasonable because you get alot of extras when you purchase it with support and some other attributes. It also comes programmed so all you have to do is hook it up and watch tv. Or as they call it plug and play. I know its not dtv but its tv with ppv and po'rn. I have dish and I am satisfied with the service but when the p4 and p5 are compromised I will be using them too.

Also did anyone besides me try that file from Dsscentral called ultrap4zip and find it useful. It really works as a cardchecker also. Switches 1 and 5 must be turned down. For it too work properly own an Iso. May all you testers and friends have a goodnight. I am going to bed. Later.

Bronze Member
Username: Elgringoviego

Post Number: 100
Anonymous -- What's the site from which you downloaded the flick? I haven't been able to stay on the net for more than two hours total time today. As most of you know I live in Mexico, about five minutes away from the U.S. if I walk, but our server over here leaves something to be desired. Anyway, get back at me, huh?

Ken

Unregistered guest
I suggest from now on we refer to Dave as Dick. It just seems to fit better.

Silver Member

Post Number: 131
Hey these new files in Dsscentral work also. I just set the ppv spending limit on my cars to 650 bucks. And the unmarry works also. Bit by bit it is slowly coming out but not fast enough. I completely unmarried my exsubbed card from one receiver and it worked in another so progress has been made.

Unregistered guest
Hey Richard S. $35 for a case (24) man o man is that steep! I don't blame you for brewing your own. I like the cheap stuff (natural light $12 for a case) it does the job for me.

Anonymous

7 is that you cali

Unregistered guest
Sorry to get off track.

Walter, that is sounding very good. We just need to take it day by day. Sounds like progress is being made.

Silver Member

Post Number: 101
Walter -- If you haven't already been tucked in, I'm going to check out that pvr501 right now. Did you say that it had ALL of the same ms technology as the 7200? What makes that so special is that Bill Gates and his billions of $$$'s won't let Dish or anyone else mess with equipment that ms mfg'd; it has Tivo stuff and whatever, and that's what makes it bullet-proof. (I know that YOU know this Walter, but lots of others may not.)

I did download the first card-checker you mentioned from dsscentral, and it was trying to work with my Xtreme HU Sureshot, but couldn't quite lock in the ATR. I posted you about this, but you weren't in and Taz Spin told me that he had similar on-again/off-again problems with it, as well. Is the ultrap4zip better, worse, or the same?

Reply when you're up to it, and thanx, Ken

Unregistered guest
Anonymous - No - 7 is 7. No one else.

Just An Observer
Unregistered guest
Anonymous, I haven't seen the movie but it seems like a lot of wishful thinking is going on...I agree with showing some ppv's if its truly wide-open...

Kenneth, I can see dave pulling in a few viewers but nothing compared to the expense of develop/employing this kinda encryption.

Bronze Member
Username: Simple_minded

Post Number: 28
What some of you fail to relize is that most encryption software is made for and developed mostly by the military second to that corprate encryption. There are some private enduser encryption programs out there but none as powerful as this. Corprate programs are mostly used for security on a local L.A.N or wireless internet access. So that leaves military style code... this is used to secure transmissions from SAT and Microwave and would be the best style to use to secure DTV's signal.
So what we have here is probly a military style encryption program that was never picked up by the U.S goverment or maybe it was never offered to them but I bet thats it's core...and maybe a good place to start.

This is my humble opinion.
Simple Minded

Username: Ceasar009

Post Number: 5
Going through withdrawls where is a godd place to download movies Kazaa seems like a waste of time anybody know a good place ?

Anonymous

FTP://69.56.158.26 username:hashhu password:p4video with passive mode on very fast download speeds too. It is on a T3 connection. ENJOY

mcvolfan
Unregistered guest
last anonymous post-------------how or what do we use to make the link work?!?!?!?!?!?!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
An FTP ..hey anonymous if you like i'll install a server program and let you have acess to my 300 movie p0rn0 file. If anyone else wants me to open up a movie server for them let me know and I'll get on it tonight...I have a ADSL connection that puts out 40k up and 300k down so I'm sort of fast on the upload.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
My e-mail is Desert_Golden_Tiger@yahoo.com

Silver Member

Post Number: 132
Ken that ultrap4zip works great but like I said I used a ISO programmer to get the results. And what you stated about the pvr501 is correct. The Bill Gates microsoft technology in those particular boxes is what makes them bulletproof.

For you who do not know what pvr is Pause Video Record. Sometimes people don't know and I am not calling anyone stupid. Kinda goes along with the Dave questions. You know who is he.

But Ken honestly the other files that came out the 10th work better than any of them. My friend if you are going to get the results that you want.. You are going to have to get a ISO.

Well friends be back Thursday. Time to go to work. Happy testing.

And finally I hope Chris Benoit whoops Triple H's rear tonight. I will be watching.

Bronze Member
Username: Tvlonely

Post Number: 79
Caesar - I am a movie fanatic also. I recently broke down and signed up with netflix.com. It's not too bad; if they only had channel 598.

Simple I wish you would set up a movie server.

Anonymous

Whats good everybody im new 2 this and i was wondering does anybodyt now about the echostar Magic Card for DishNet ?? Does is work or what cause my cable provider is forcing everybody to go digital please help

Unregistered guest
Is anyone familiar with the 3700 dish receivers. I am almost positive it has the j tag opening. Does it have the video picture in the guide? Thanks for any info.

p4hackers.inc
Unregistered guest
hmmmmmmmmmm so somebody change the thread without telling me,hahahahahahaha.but behold here we all are. let the testing resume.if you were wondering where i was?i was at dsscentral/dsscommunity,hanging out with the voice,ao700,and few others.i do still pass thru from time to time,unlike others that useto come here and help.i pass thru from time to time,but i didnt have no good news,i dont like to be the one to bring bad news to such a hardworking crew .KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUYS.

Username: Dlove65

Mississippi

Post Number: 3
What's up peeps ,is anybody going too crack this damn! egg or what.Most of you guys are hard at it,keep up the GOOD WORK. My nieghbor has a p-4,new activation will it work in my RCA older model? PRICE> $50 no sht!

Username: Dlove65

Mississippi

Post Number: 4
What's up peeps ,is anybody going too crack this damn! egg or what.Most of you guys are hard at it,keep up the GOOD WORK. My nieghbor has a p-4,new activation will it work in my RCA older model? PRICE> $50 no sht!

oulicon
Unregistered guest
your full of sh#t Danny Boy

Bronze Member
Username: Tazspin

Post Number: 59
Yeah your neighbor adds your card to his subscription for five bucks a month and charges you 50 bucks no B.S..

gleetna
Unregistered guest
your full of SH#T Danny Boy

Bronze Member

Post Number: 60
p4hackers.inc I don't know wether to welcome you or not basicaly all I have heard you say is that dsscomunity (while a good site) has all these p4 p5 d1 files but you never mention they wont get you tv but welcome back and it wasn't our idea to change the thread some dude named admin decided to close it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
Lets not start the arguments this early guys..he was just posting what he thought was a fix for christ sake.
Simple Minded

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
LOL@ some dude named Admin

Bronze Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 25
i agree lets keep the peace and maybe some lucky soul will solve all our problems im here to assist if needed

Anonymous

Hey there used to test HU, want to start playing with P-4, Have an Absolute 1 I used for HU.
It has 6 switchs in the back, number 1 switch atmel and itis ul4s, It reads my old cards but gets no ATR with the P-4, is that programmer good if I flash it? If so what flash 2313 / 8515? one other thing can you read and write on HU Extreme 3.5. I think it is early but time to get in and start reading and playing. Any site that has requirements or good reading would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance

Unregistered guest
F*ck you millard. Stay out of our thread.

p4hackers.inc
Unregistered guest

Taz Spin
Bronze Member

Post Number: 60
let post#(61) be done with a spell checker.thx

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
Ouch.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
sorry...
<snicker>
Simple Minded

Silver Member

Post Number: 102
P4hackers.inc -- You didn't have to tell anyone who you were hanging out with; it was obvious from your posts. All of you jerks come over here "to help out," and you're knowledgeable enough to do so, but you're all so caught up in your unjustified "eliticism" and flat-out jealousy of our success, all you a$$holes can do is insult and pick fights. But the core of this site is hip to y'all, we ain't buying into it, and we'll ride your sarcastic a$$ outta here just like we did your homeboys, ao700 (wanna talk about bad spelling? talk to him!) and the voice (aka "the mouth").

Not one of you can read. I've personally busted you guys umpteen times, and not ONCE did any of you EVER respond to the point. Why not? Because you're incapable of reading. Logic is too abstract a concept for you and those of your ilk. And there's not one of you who's worthy of saying that you're "representatives of dsscentral/dsscommunity." That's a classy site with unclassy jerks demeaning the site they claim to represent.

Taz Spin has more savvy than any of you. So does Walter. So does Shrek2 who monitors and posts under his own name or whatever the fu#k name he chooses. And Cali777 is my son-in-law, so fu#k-off.

One last thing: Better check your own spelling before you criticize others. You're the perfu#t example of the pot calling the kettle black.

Yours in peace, Ken

Username: Bobs35

Post Number: 1
does anybody know if the detonater 4 will work with new cards

the voice
Unregistered guest
Kenneth...go screw yourself pal..U are an immature egotistic frickin little punk a$$ kid talking trash..and anyone here who listens to your little pea brain is very naive,cause I read you like a comic book when I first came here and read your retard potsts!..I just stopped by just to see how U all were doing and I see that U're like a little punk a$$ gossiping girl,talking crap about me ...I haven't bothered U or anyone here,so back off pal!..U're a real girlie man..get a life pal (or missy,whatever)..and BTW,I can read very well,U fricking pu$$y moron piece of crap..I normally would not speak in this manner,but I can't stomach U or the way U portray your faggit little a$$ here!...

and yes this really is "the voice" who is extremely pissed at one of your so called "guru's"...

BTW...here is some old info for some..

Owner of the IP Address of 198.63.60.169

Organization:
DirectTV
DirectTV DirectTV
xxxx East Imperial Highway
El Segundo, CA 9xxxx
US
Phone: 310-535-xxxx
Email:

Sites that resolve to the 198.63.60.169 IP address:

dssemulator.com
hackhu.com
hachhuforums.com
dss-escrow.com
eqstuff.ca
hufreeware.com
huhelp.com

Also www.dsscentral.net is back up,new and improved..U must register again..also I have not been hanging out with anyone there lately as someone mentioned here, but I do ban people like Kenneth who start crap and continually bash all others to bolster their ego..and I apologize to all others for my public display towards Kenneth,but the boy is a little a$$hole,talking out of school about me for no reason,except to start something..I have been stopping by here,but not posting anymore...but I couldn't help it after what girlie man Kenneth had to say and bash me!...........

ao700
Unregistered guest
kennith you punk asskid smartin the f#ck up BOY you looser. Man i thought i'd hear bs

the voice
Unregistered guest
girlie man aka "Kenneth"..please do stop by dsscentral...and post using the same name as here..and talk crap there like U do here missy..U'll find out real quick,if I'm for real and a rep of central...that is a promise,threat and an offer to challenge me or bash anyone at dsscentral..we are a class act and I don't allow your types to hang there and talk trash like U do!..and neither will any other mods or admins..

BTW...U must be at least 18 to visit us...so maybe in a few years,we'll see you!

p4hackers.inc
Unregistered guest
Holy you guys are hostile. That Kennith can he tell a good lie. I don't like him he thinks he knows it all but i just dont listen to him anymore but enjoy everybody else. there are some knowledgeable people at this site but not Kennith

Gleetna
Unregistered guest
Does somebody know where i can get my p4 card programmed please. Just leave the site address here so i can get it thanks for your help.

kentucky blues
Unregistered guest
Maybe Walter Brown can tell you Gleetna, it seems like he is the man at this site and i think hes a mod over at dsscentral so he knows sh*t i think!

Unregistered guest
Gleetna maybe down at the 7-11 they can help you out!!I heard they got a real good fix in the back of store right by the slurpies..ok brother or sister which ever...lmfao

dave stay away
Unregistered guest
The voice WHO pissed on your corn flakes..geeze just leave poor Kenneth alone, he cool lay off dog. what up with that brother..!!

Bronze Member
Username: Skulls

Post Number: 51
Tony, I sent you an email did you get it?
Like to see about getting the movie server program set up from you.Let me know whats involved

church house squaws
Unregistered guest
Who's Kenneth?? can you help a girl find a hack for my card please..email me the files www.churchhousesquaw@aol.com
thanks oh its hu oh no i mean p5 i think

dublatime
Unregistered guest
Bring in the Fire trucks quick, come on guys chill.

voice,ao700,ken stop the flack and work the hack.

Thanks for all the help you guys have given out over the last while, reading your posts is great.

Bronze Member
Username: John4949

Post Number: 41
I need tv !

fort rupert bro
Unregistered guest
I need a good woman and ch.596 lol..!!!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
Wow it didnt take long for this thread to go to hell again.

Simple Minded

Username: William66

Post Number: 2
Can anyone tell me if I can get a Rom3 card unlooped. It was looped by Charlie

Username: Whatthepuck

Post Number: 1
I'm a noob!

first time on and have no clue

will someome plese help me with what to get so i can start watching all the channels!

thanx too all that help! :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Tvlonely

Post Number: 80
"continually bash all others to bolster their ego" That is a qoute from the voice that accurately describes the voice. This thread was a peaceful and helpful place until the voice showed up. Voice you always cause trouble and then you throw a childish tantrum and say you'll never be back. Please stay at central.

klemtu rules
Unregistered guest
Fort Rupert I hear you, i'm getting tired of using my sears catolgue need my free tv again
pleasr help me out my right hand is getting wore out

peace brother
Unregistered guest
William Howard go to www.ez123dish.com to unloop your rom card. You have to send to them.

no free tv here
Unregistered guest
Steven Chang well you can probably go down to radio shack or walmart and pick up a sub package for about 29 dollars i think. 5 dollars for each machine you put in your house, oh this is direct
system if you don't know how to install dish better caLL AN installer. with deepest regards, a helping hand

Texpal
Unregistered guest
Hello all, I was watching your post and see that this site is very serious, I heard that P4 hack is done and for 60 bucks you can get it. For me is too much. But for the the guy (Walter B. or Kenneth D.)did you know something? Also if this is done, why the P5 is not if seems the same but only a few changes? Hope you can answer. Thanks for all of U that have good intention.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 61
There currently still is no known public or commercial hack for the p4 or p5, d1 there are only scams. When it is real you will read about it all over the hacking websites.

Anonymous

lol $60.00 yeah right, and that is too much for you? well then you'd better be planning on being without DAVE for quite some time. BTW, boys and girls, the P4 is hacked. You use a standard ISO programmer and a simple win ex script. You will also need a no745 board as of right now, DAVE is doing rewrites every 24 hrs or so since he found out that the P4 had been compromised. One more thing, the video is real boys and girls, beleive it or not.

robtheblob
Unregistered guest
anybody know where to get software to flash jtag on a coship reciever mine is stuck on error message

Anonymous

Ohhhh Jeez I see the riff rafts are filtering in again!!!! Please folks read what this thread is about....thanks crew...doin a great job......remember....ignore...

Anonymous

I just wanted to ask one of the senior members if you could reccomend a DTV receiver.I'm looking for one that has pvr, dolby digital,and it must have an RF remote. Any advice would be appreciated. thanks

stay away dave
Unregistered guest
Walter are you using a no745 board?? Maybe this would extend the life of your p4 fix !..instead of the 35-40 min. and no more tv?

Anonymous

What happened to that tusf guy and his Indian Reserve story?

Username: Rysportfan

Post Number: 5
Ken and the voice cut the SH!T we dont need to be acting like little kids. Every body here wants the same thing (free TV) so quit the B!TCHIN and get back to hacking this thing because Im not smart enough to lol.

Rich

the voice
Unregistered guest
What pissed me off!..here's a post from your "kenneth" bashing all the dsscentral people who come here..this was totally uncalled for and deserved a reply post..would U allow someone to talk like that to your family!..somebody better keep a rein on her/him whatever...kenneth's unwarranted bashing post is below!

P4hackers.inc -- You didn't have to tell anyone who you were hanging out with; it was obvious from your posts. All of you jerks come over here "to help out," and you're knowledgeable enough to do so, but you're all so caught up in your unjustified "eliticism" and flat-out jealousy of our success, all you a$$holes can do is insult and pick fights. But the core of this site is hip to y'all, we ain't buying into it, and we'll ride your sarcastic a$$ outta here just like we did your homeboys, ao700 (wanna talk about bad spelling? talk to him!) and the voice (aka "the mouth").

Not one of you can read. I've personally busted you guys umpteen times, and not ONCE did any of you EVER respond to the point. Why not? Because you're incapable of reading. Logic is too abstract a concept for you and those of your ilk. And there's not one of you who's worthy of saying that you're "representatives of dsscentral/dsscommunity." That's a classy site with unclassy jerks demeaning the site they claim to represent

Silver Member

Post Number: 103
leslie jones -- Great take on "the mouth" spin. See what happens when you learn to read? Great post, as always.

church house squaws -- (1) Never post your e-mail address. If you want anyone to e-mail you, first register, then they can "e-mail" (PM) you THROUGH this site without ever knowing your e-mail address. That's an option that you'll have, and you can turn it on and off whenever you choose. (2) An HU card has a football scene on it with the number "3" at the arrow. A P-4 card has "Access Card: 4" on the front. A P-5 card is a darker blue with a silver trim around the edge, and it is often referred to as a "D1" card. (3) As you now know, there is no "program" for the P4 or P5(D1), but they're getting close.

Taz Spin/Walter Brown -- Got my card checkers to work w/my Sureshot. Pretty neat for playing around with: Gives you the ATR, card number, virjin or not, ppv info, location where card was subbed if not a virjin, and info as to whether the card will accept "write" and the probability that it will be programmable. But still no tv.

Walter -- I'm going to buy the ISO programmer that you did, and I know where you bought it, but I just want to make sure we have the same one. Could you please post the info one more time? (If I die, I want you to go with me.) I'm also buying the no745. Any advice?

Everyone else -- Ignore, ignore, ignore is the best advice...except that I (and anyone else) re-serve the right to clobber the rifraff when just about everyone else has logged off (after midnight, west coast time).

Shrek2 -- I'm sensing something...?...!

Ken

Post Number: 6
voice, I under stand why you got mad but we all need to try and stay calm and focus on the task at hand, I do agree that ken had no right to make that comment about you when you your not the one that made the post in the first place, But your response wasn't any better. I respect the two of you and every one here working on this fix. So lets just get back to work. If I can help in anyway just let me know.

Rich

Post Number: 7
Ken, you have said many times to Ignore the people who are just trying to get things started but your not doing it your self if you also would ignore people like P4hackers.inc this whole argument wouldnt have happend so focus on the greater good.

Rich

Silver Member

Post Number: 104
Richard Young--Good post. Like your attitude.
You'll enjoy this thread and I have no doubt that you'll be a contributing member. Welcome aboard.

Ken

Bronze Member

Post Number: 62
Actually while I respect the Voice and his opinions (usually) I do believe Kenneth does have a valid point about "some" of the people coming over here and representing the community it does seem like you guys are spamming us to go to the community and some of us don't take well to spam (could be spam and scam quite often goes together) And as far as bad mouthing family members maybe some of the family are bad seeds, just because they are family don't make them good.
Oh yeah since this is pretty much an unmoderarted message board we can't keep the riens on anyone here. Also the post I made to P4hackers.inc was suppose to be a joke I mean I did welcome him here in the end of the post you guys at the community are to uptight (okay some of us here are too) And I am not going to use a spell checker I graduated from school a couple of dacades ago and don't care about spelling.

the voice
Unregistered guest
My response was ONLY to Kenneth,and I did apologize to all others..we at central are not rifraff and will not be "run out" of any place by any punk kid talking trash! We leave when we're good and ready..I will always come here just to laugh at all the bonehead things that U listen to from this guy Kenneth,who is clueless,and can't piss without someone holding it for him..U have some good people here but an allegiance to a few who are just BS ..from what I've seen,many central members and others have offered help but have been continually bashed by the same few who are threatened by someone else invading their own little world..most sites welcome new people but not here,the immature ones here try and push them away...thats what little threatened kids do!

and I am surprised at some others too..I know I have helped some with echoloader,but still get bashed..same with dish alignment, and also with sharing subscriptions...and how to get the NFL sunday ticket...FTA sites etc..but still we get bashed..and by one that just learned how to use a month old dsscentral P4 reader file,who has never actually helped anyone here..and who is the root of all your confrontations,if U go back and notice all his old posts..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63
Okay I admit I come here for the entertainment value also. But I kind of felt bad that my post to p4hacker.inc started a pissing match, that was not my intention.

Anonymous

i see you bash everbody who do not kiss ur a$$.
<stay-away-dave> says it right and true.
how come we never fight here unless its youse guys? <kenneth-david> wins you evertime so thats why you hate him. <lesly-jones> says it right for you to go home when youse cant behave...witch is never.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
In the famous words of Rodney King "Cant we all just....Get along"

Simple Minded

Anonymous

A little heads up, stay away from dsscanada.ca they got took over by the RCMP.

Post Number: 10
Someone may think this a dumb question but what is the no745?

Rich

Bronze Member
Username: R_sole

Post Number: 73
Voice, I don't think there is anyone here that knows less about this shitt than me... and I have been corected on more than one post but I do not take offence.... I am just here to learn and help out any way I can.... where I come from the smartest guy ususaly ends up with a bloddy nose and no lunch money... I think we would all be better off trying to be positive.... If I am ever wrong or mis-post I would hope you would SHOW me where I went wrong and not belittle me... thats the only way this will work... unless you want to schedule a P4 cage match among members... and having fought professionaly for 4 years.... I think I might have a shot... I was even on DTV once!!
I agree with simple! keep your eye on the prize... take the advice of someone with over 1000 documented fights.... NO ONE EVER WINS A FIGHT!!!
RS

Unregistered guest
Well, I have been gone a little over a day and it seems someone is posting as me. Whatever. Just wanted everyone to know the past two posts were not me. It is kinda funny, though, almost flattering. Someone trying to be me. Jealousy makes me smile ear to ear. The calling Dave Dick was me - that is probably what set them off.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
Hey rich I'll fight ya for a P4...but after it's over the winner takes the looser out for beer and bandaids.

*First nic Golden-Tiger** Former Marine 0311 with the 26th M.E.U **Hight 6'5 Weight 265lbs** Training.. shorin-ryu ju Jit Su and Matsunura Kempo** Versed in knife fighting and spent 4 years on the H&K american pistol team....LOL

I used to have a small attude problem. Then I killed her.
Simple Minded

Bronze Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 26
are we ready for the p4/p5 fix yet.....i have looked everywhere and havent seen anything new yet just the same response were getting close..i salute you for your efforts........if i can assist let me know..

Bee Dub
Unregistered guest
The Voice: I'm VERY interested in the NFL Ticket. Do you think it's worth while purchasing the program (here in Canada) if a P4 hack doesn't happen in the next month or so?

the voice
Unregistered guest
wins you..please, at least say beats you..youse guys...please again,go get at least a GED somewhere will you!...an education will triple your earning power...BTW,before U say something stupid,I retired very comfortably at age 46 and am very educated..

Taz,your post didn't start anything...it was Kenneth sticking his nose into it,which had nothing to do with him,then bashing everyone from central...now ,central is NOT a scam nor is this spam either...its just some guys from central who like to check out some other sites and on occasion offer a reputable site with files,chat and forums...many more options for the serious tester or newbie...its not spam or scam,just truth and our opinions..nothing more,nothing less..

and BTW,we have a thread on how to get free PPV's,if U're a DTV subscriber..

and I only have a beef with anyone who bashs me or my country for no good reason..I've been in too many military wars,operations etc..I don't take unwarranted crap from anyone at anyplace!I will retaliate!..and I give respect to those who earn it..

rayman
Unregistered guest
can anyone please explain the fta receivers . when it comes to this stuff im dumb as a brick. and are they worth the money.im not a programer i dont get what j lock is or t lock is

Bronze Member

Post Number: 74
Simple..
was kickboxing..did some kempo then wui chi....got my black belt in TKD to improve my speed then met one of the Gracie's....tough family... H/K huh? bet we could have a few beer and tell some stories....I have some old fight movies.... we should get together for a beer!

rayman
Unregistered guest
one more thing has anyone tried to invent a bootstrap like what we had for the h card? would that work?

Lovethisforum
Unregistered guest
Oh yeah!!! Well I train in Halo Pc so just render me a fuel rod, rocket launcher and a few plasma nades and I'll kick the crap out of both of you...Noobs

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
We should ..lol shoot me an E-mail.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 64
Voice I didn't mean that the central was a a scam I only meant that alot of scammers spam a lot and that some people supposabley representing the community were almost spamming (granted there has been a few other site that people were doing the same thing and maybe I'm just used to sites that don't allow the posting of other sites) but then again considering the ranking of this site on google I can't blame them for putting links to the community here it does help in the search engine ranking. And in reality I think everybody should read more (alot) than just one site. And from what I have seen of dsscentral it is a pretty good site (well the free side atleast thats all I've seen) and read, read and then read.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 75
Voice... that "wins me" comment better not be directed at me.... if you read it again it says re: a fight "no one ever wins a fight" I hope I am wrong on this... and it was a mistake on your part.. or that was not directed at me....
I will leave it at that until your reply

Silver Member

Post Number: 105
Richard Young -- DTV has many messages that will show up on your tv screen when your access card is no longer functional. These messages will tell you to call one of many different extentions, one of which will be "ext 745." That extention means that your card has either been reported lost, stolen or damaged, in which case it was put on a "blacklist" -- no longer usable. The no745, about which you asked, is a "bootstrap" that will circumvent the problem. A bootstrap is a board that is inserted into your ird (receiver) with programming on the board. Your card is then inserted into an extender attached to the board. Effectively, your card now has a new CAM ID and is no longer on the blacklist as long as you are using the bootstrap.

Ken

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
Richard S. even if he was directing it at you ( I dont know if he was or not) just let it go no need to get more fighting going on. At times this forum seems to be nothing but fighting and at other times we can all learn alot. We all need to stop the petty bull sh!t.

Rich

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
Thanks Ken for answering my question.

Rich

Bronze Member

Post Number: 76
I don't like fighting Rich Y... really..
but thanks for grounding me

Username: Ceasar009

Post Number: 6
long time member who posted video on p4 hack has it running for 30 hrs at a time before it gets looped
hashhu forum

Anonymous

He didn't say it got looped, he says it quits working within 30 hrs ie: teirs drop off. That is why the no745 is needed. I can't understand why the teirs would drop off on a 3M but this is a whole new game from the HU. I have sources that says they have had one up for over 2 weeks at a time. It's almost showtime again.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us