Panasonic Plasma TH-PX50U/Picture Freeze

Username: Sdhab

Post Number: 5
Problem: DirecTV picture will freeze after about 30 seconds of turning the TV on.
I have tried 2 different HD receivers, multiple different hook ups between the TV and receiver (HDMI, component, S-Video) and also have tried using a different cable from the muti-switch. All receivers work fine on other HD TV's. PS3 also works fine on TV. It seems to be only the DBS (again DirecTV) signal that is freezing. Menu will work on receivers, but once picture freezes no picture will tune on the TV
I am by no means an expert on this subject, but could the TV be having a problem processing the DBS signal?
Thanks for any input you might have

Username: Bd1977

Post Number: 1
I would suggest that you contact Panasonic at 800-211-7262 and refer to case#28947751 and have them walk you through resetting the factory settings of the Television. The tv will pick up different components that you have connected but do not connect to the television the same way your receivers do. This could work as a possibility to reset the drivers to its original state of when it came from the factory. Good Luck
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us