BREAKING NEWS ...Osama bin Laden dead: officials

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 8005
Osama bin Laden dead: officials
US president expected to announce that al-Qaeda leader has died and that US is in possession of the bodY

Bronze Member
Username: Cosmo23

Post Number: 12
Now that they have a martyr they will fight even harder.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8006
if all of US army's had stayed in afghanistan...secured the border after september 11..there wouldn't be bad guys sneaking in to Pakistan... .. Binladin would have been captured in months ..but US have to go to Iraq..for oil $$$$

Gold Member

Post Number: 8007
the bad thing
is we the pakistanie's are gonna suffer from this ...
we are helping U.S since sep 11 ...
i hope they are no more terrorist attack in pakistan..
i hope U>S army get the fu*ck out of here from Pakistan.

Silver Member
Username: Parilla

El Paso, Texas

Post Number: 207
not until we straighten out you pakis and get you to think right

Silver Member
Username: Jitu

Post Number: 393

Silver Member

Post Number: 394
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/pakistan/8487772/Osama-bin-Laden- dead-killed-yards-from-Pakistans-Sandhurst.html

Bin laden killed yards away from paki military officers training centre

Silver Member

Post Number: 395
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/may/02/pakistan-pressure-osama-bin-laden-de ath

Death of Osama bin Laden puts pressure on Pakistan
Bin Laden had "hidden himself in the military bases of Abbottabad".

Silver Member
Username: Boss_hog

Post Number: 280
Is Osama Bin Laden dead or just a Hitler trick?

Silver Member

El Paso, Texas

Post Number: 210
mr sandman is a birther and the donald fan

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 21071
I would not advocate that Pakistan Government knew about Bin-Laden's whereabouts. Probably some higher ups in the government had hidden what they believed to be a rich man who had acquired a lot of wealth, and was hiding from the Pakistani equivalent of IRS.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8008
There is lot of confusion Nydas
First There is confusion how did U.S. Enter in to Pakistani soil ? I mean were the radars were jammed that they didn't detect American planes... It's nit possible for U.S to enter in to Pakistan while Pak forces ate sleeping.,
Lots of questions for pak securit are rising because we have neighbor who will see how it is easy to get in to Pakistan...
What I am thinking is pak security helped him get killed invited U.s yo take charges and take credit for it.,
Seriously it was best thing to do ..
But tough days for Pakistan ahead .. We payed too much price for blood shed because of U.S ... We were dragged in to the war
And thx Indian media u don't loose any opportunity to make Pakistan look bad..,

Silver Member

Post Number: 397
American forces killed the al Qaeda figurehead at a heavily guarded compound not far from Islamabad, in a busy garrison town home to a Pakistani military academy. The posh area where all the active and retired ex Army and ISI sleuths live

Why blame Indian media when all world have same opinion see my posts above

Daily Telegraph and Guardian are not indian media newspapers

Silver Member

El Paso, Texas

Post Number: 211
all yu idiots haven't got the slightest idea what yur talking about. especially sada. get yur act together

Gold Member

Post Number: 8009
Diego u seems expert let's hear from u idiot
G2 there is no way u.s can enter in to Pakistan without pak knowledge .,
I will recommend India to send some firefighter to sneak in to Pakistan and see if razors don't detect it

Silver Member

El Paso, Texas

Post Number: 212
yu pakis WILL learn a lesson

Silver Member

Post Number: 399
Sada you are talking like a pro person in defence by saying there is no way any one can enter pak as you have seen it and read reports pak had no knowledge and US did not inform them of raid

Sada why india need to send anything accross when US is ther to do it you miss the point when you get wepon from them they have access to all Jamming knowledge and this is what had happened
It is different if the radar was China made but it could still be jammed

Or choppers were flying low in mountains where no radar can detect it a big possibility

End game he is killed what he deserved and paks duplicity is exposed to the whole world read ALL NON INDIAN MEDIA NEWS as you should not read indian media read other news and get idea where pak is standing today I do not want to post that the topic is Bun Lidden is dead so do not bring any other country in this thread which have nothing to do

Silver Member

El Paso, Texas

Post Number: 213
sada said: "It's nit possible for U.S to enter in to Pakistan while Pak forces ate sleeping., "

if pakis are so smart dada why did they not know that bin laden was living in a compound within a stones throw of a major paki military base?

no matter how you view it the pakis are fucked

Silver Member

El Paso, Texas

Post Number: 214
please noet that I am a SILVER member now, unscathed by the threats of the old lady nalo

Silver Member

Post Number: 400
sada read this New York Times not indian media U S to investigate this

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/05/03/u-s-to-probe-pakistans-knowledge-o f-bin-laden-location/?partner=rss&emc=rss

paki will have no chance to play blame game or no money coming in future to run failed state

Gold Member

Post Number: 8010
Diego ..its all fu**ckn U>S fault they shoudl had fu&&ckn stayed in AFghansitan ..a bunch of piece of s*h*it ..
no they have to go to iraq to get oil $$$$

Gold Member

Post Number: 8011

Gold Member

Post Number: 8012

Silver Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 637
Sada:

When Clinton informed Pakistanis of strike before, Osama was alerted and escaped. People don't get fooled more than once.

Pakistan has got free money $20 billion over 10 years, you cannot fool all the people all the time, you get caught.

It does not mean that the common man is bad, but the government controlled by ISI are crooks and have been caught red handed

Silver Member

Post Number: 401
One US source today said a "motherload of intelligence" had been taken from Bin Laden's compound including computer files, CD-Roms and other electronic information. It is being examined by US intelligence experts at a secret location in Afghanistan.

"They cleaned it out," said one US official. "Can you imagine what's on Osama bin Laden's hard drive? Hundreds of people are going through it now. It's going to be great even if only 10 per cent of it is actionable."

Gold Member

Post Number: 8013
well U.S should come with video tape for Proof...
then why are they hiding the evidence???

Gold Member

Post Number: 8014
U.S sources also said last time they are nucelar weapons in IRAQ they are still looking for those weapons..
USAMA was too busy watching po&rn on those internet ..
i hope they also find p*o*rn movies too
well i admire the guy he lived as a king in castle...
hahah for 10 years
and message for India .. u should try to sneak in to Pakistan and see what happens ..try it

Silver Member

Post Number: 638
Sada:
Lived in the king in a castle stop kidding, like a prisoner and on the run.
Well India should come in and get Dawood Ibrahim - hopefully along with some top ISI brass

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21075
Sada, Subash, Jitu.

Please stop now. Whether it was real Bin Laden killed or a fake story, the conclusions are inescapable.
1. America can and will invade a sovereign nation if it deems it is in its national interest.
2. The official story that Bin Laden's body was dumped in the sea, sounds most illogical., If the Americans have the body, they know they have to and will be doing a full postmortem analysis including genetic analysis.
In this latter effort, while a very small sample will do, most labs will want to take a sample direct from "the body", because of the enormous importance of their findings and conclusions.
3. American troops have now much less reason to be in Pakistan.
4. Pakistan and India are not at war, and at present, have no new reason to go to war. The Kashmir issue will continue to simmer.
5. We all are American or Canadian citizens, and both the countries are fighting terrorism.

Silver Member

Post Number: 403
Nyda don't involve my name in your BS posts

1.The truth is pak knew where was bun lunden
2.US did not trust pak and executed operation GERENIMO

Finally we Americans and Canadians should not let people like sada post derogatory remarks about US or any country

Can you read his remarks and compare with other members remark are you so dumb to understand?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21077
G2: you said "Can you read his remarks and compare with other members remark are you so dumb to understand?"
Yes I did read his remarks and yours and Subash's.

Now, DID YOU read my remarks and DID YOU understand?
If you have anything to discuss about MY remarks, please do so; I am NOT interested in discussing your remarks, nor sada's remarks.

You also said "Nyda don't involve my name in your BS posts "
Let me remind you, NEVER to call my post BS posts. They are much better thought out and analytical than any of yours. So go and read your own posts if you want to read B.S.

I told you once and am telling you once more to stop a nonsensical India/Pakistan discussion.
As I said earlier:
"4. Pakistan and India are not at war, and at present, have no new reason to go to war. The Kashmir issue will continue to simmer. "
So talk and discuss about the subject matter of Osama Bin laden, if you want to.

Silver Member

Post Number: 404
again you prove what I said read this from sada # 8009

Diego u seems expert let's hear from u idiot
G2 there is no way u.s can enter in to Pakistan without pak knowledge .,
I will recommend India to send some firefighter to sneak in to Pakistan and see if razors don't detect it

this is the post when he posted out of topic India remark now what you want me to call you

why you post this out of topic post "4. Pakistan and India are not at war, and at present, have no new reason to go to war. The Kashmir issue will continue to simmer. "

Again do not try to administrate my posts and bring my name in it

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21078
White House backtracks on how bin Laden died

By Gordon Rayner, and Toby Harnden in Washington 9:43PM BST 03 May 2011
"Claims that the al-Qaeda leader had died while firing an automatic weapon at commandos were withdrawn, with President Barack Obama's spokesman admitting "he was unarmed". A dramatic description of bin Laden using his wife as a "human shield" and forcing her to sacrifice her life also proved to be false. The woman was still alive and was taken into custody with several of the terrorist's children.

In an embarrassing climb-down, Barack Obama's press secretary, Jay Carney, admitted that the previous version of events -- which came mostly from the chief US counter-terrorism adviser, John Brennan -- had been put out "with great haste".

The about-turn left the US open to accusations of a cover-up and led to calls for video footage of the raid in Abbottabad, Pakistan, and images of bin Laden's body to be released to end conspiracy theories........... "

Silver Member

Post Number: 639
nydas

It was sada who brought India into the picture, first by blaming Indian media and Jitu corrected him as follows:

Sada:
"And thx Indian media u don't loose any opportunity to make Pakistan look bad..,"

Jitu responded:
"Why blame Indian media when all world have same opinion see my posts above
Daily Telegraph and Guardian are not indian media newspapers"
and in another post
"sada read this New York Times not indian media U S to investigate this"

Then Sada once again did India bashing:
"and message for India .. u should try to sneak in to Pakistan and see what happens ..try it"

I responded to his post.

In NHL they call it instigator penalty, hence it is not right on your part to put me or Jitu in the same light as Sada.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21079
G2 said: "Again do not try to administrate my posts and bring my name in it"

Inciting racial hatred and/or violence is illegal in America and Canada. If "the fun bunch" and other idiots come out with racial hatred, I will criticize. If sada comes out with racial hatred posts I will criticize him more. If you come out with racial hatred, I will criticize you even more.
As to which side of the fence we should all be in, I will remind you that during the second world war, a lot of German Americans died fighting for America. I will requote what I said, that on this forum,
"5. We all are American or Canadian citizens, and both the countries are fighting terrorism." and Bin Laden was the worst terrorist.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21080
sada: Please note what Subash has said above at 12:19. I do not think it is appropriate to start an Indo/Pakistani confrontation on this forum. You know I have always tried to defuse such anger, and, in the current situation, what is most important, is that a terrorist, who we all acknowledge to be a terrorist, should have been eliminated, and he has been eliminated.

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 2340
A silly Indu girl asked this question on yahoo answers ...
Why do people hate indians so much?
like seriously alot of people say they hate indian people and the people from india but why? I don't get it like seriously!!! They didn't do anything to us so why do people hate them so much?

And she got a perfect ans from a woman named Candice ...

I've been around (the world) because of my work as a stewardess. A lot of the people i've met who've encountered an indian dislike them. They do not say it openly as to avoid being accused of racist. But a lot of them really do hate that race.

As for me, I've tried to stay away from judging others by their race. But it can't be helped when all of the indians i've met are rude and conceited. I always had indian passengers and they are really abusive and arrogant. Most of my passengers regardless of race, were reasonably demanding with the kind of customer service we give them- I say it is only right.

But indians are different, they demand like they have never been served before! They always think they deserve more! Lets say i have an australian passenger, she will ask for normal things such as a drink, and then she's happy. But with an indian, they ask it repeatedly and always demand for more- and still they are not satisfied nor happy. They bought a ticket and they think that they own the plane. Even other passengers are annoyed with them. They are very noisy. Even if, lets say they stay in economy, they are even more arrogant and demanding than our first class passengers who are mostly just quiet and refined.

What I really don't like about them is they COMPLAIN a lot! complaining is normal when our services come short. but to complain for unreasonable things (such as asking for the kind of services we provide in 1st class even if they are only in economy) are really irritating.

Oh, and i've never met an indian who was humble. They are always bragging about anything they'd achieve. Like how he'd studied in this college or how he'd gone to america, or how he'd work for this company. They are always conceited.

An indian co-worker is just as bad! I admit that they are really good with "communication" despite their heavy accents, however i somehow dislike their know-it-all attitude. I think it would be too much to write when i begin ranting about this. so let it be.

Now I'm not saying they are all like this. There is no perfect race. But I am still yet to find a very nice and quiet indian, because for now, all i have are bad memories with this race.

(Now, this bad image was not only accumulated thru work. I also encounter indians during my travels, visits, through friends...etc. )

Bronze Member
Username: Eldonperrito

Huntington Beach, California Usa

Post Number: 42
All of you guys should go to work for the white house they don't
make any sense either I read all this posts and listen to all the
white house briefings there is still nothing that can be said for
certain we all just have to wait for the official obama report
I talk to my girlfriend Hillary Clinton last night and she said there
will be a final report next week.so all of you please go back to your
fast moving fta world.Asta la vista.......

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 2341
It was Muslim rulers in India sowed the seeds of hatredness in Muslims against Hindus.These Muslim rulers initiated coversion of Hindus into Muslims and started demolishing of places of worship of Hindus.However,Hindus survived it.During the British rule,the rift had widened and at the time of partition,Muslim leaders were adamant to have separate Country and hence Pakistan was created and subsequently declared as Islamic Republic whereas India has been following the principle of Secularism and treating Muslims at par with Hindus.Muslims are ornamented with High post.Border dispute is normal with any country.Further,in indpendend India,Congress party s influence was wanning due to various reasons.To regain its vote bank,it wanted to win the heart of Muslims and started propagating that Indians Muslims were in trouble.In retaliation,B J P took Hindu s cause.These are the main factors why Hindus-Muslims clash each other.All most all political parties in India follow pseudo-secularism without transparency except B J P &Muslim league.

Silver Member

Post Number: 407
Nyda why should I care when I do not post BS
I do not support Sada or his kind or people with his mindset which you were doing until Subhash explained to you and you try to pose as good samaritan

Again read and understand before you respond

Gold Member

Post Number: 8015
Subash
Silver Member

Post Number: 638

Posted on Wednesday, May 04, 2011 - 08:51 am:
Sada:
Lived in the king in a castle stop kidding, like a prisoner and on the run.
Well India should come in and get Dawood Ibrahim - hopefully along with some top ISI brass

forgot 19665??
at that time we were not nuclear power ..
now i want india to try lol..see what they will get ..hahahh

Gold Member

Post Number: 8016
the thing that hurts me is indian media try every single thing to show "bad influence " of Pakistan..
even U.S or not other single country do that no matter what but its india .. who just hates Pakistan ....

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21081
sada: You are outnumbered. I could have posted a reply against your last statement, but all I will say, is that I would prefer that the discussion about India and Pakistan stop here, and yes, please do continue the discussion on Bin Laden.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
Yes please move on.USA rules.Asta la vista...

Gold Member

Post Number: 8017
nydas i have no problem saying that ..
but when Subash and G2 are gonna blunder something back then i have to reply back
i will stop the discusstion about indo/pak my promise to u if they stop ..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
I agree please stop.I will now use the famous words used by
Rodney King "can we all just get along" .Asta la vista...

Silver Member

Post Number: 411
great gratitude of sada to US when he posts this

Diego ..its all fu**ckn U>S fault they shoudl had fu&&ckn stayed in AFghansitan ..a bunch of piece of s*h*it ..
no they have to go to iraq to get oil $$$$

Gold Member

Post Number: 8018
what do u guys think
since U.S secuirty is not comming with any proofs ..
the whole thing was just a fake event..
and if it was truth why are they hiding it ???

Silver Member

Post Number: 412
why paki newspapers have common view like whole world believe he is DEAD

http://www.allpakistaninews.com/altaf-questions-military-isi-silence-on-osama-bi n-laden-killing.html

Altaf Hussain, chief of Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM), has called on rulers to take the nation into confidence regarding the facts behind the killing of Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden in a US raid in Abbottabad.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 51
CNN,FOX news,MSNBC.and all of their bunch of ignorant pot heads
are coming up with all kinds of dumb questions and catchy talking
points only to have this story alive so they can still have something
to talk about, so they put any willing dumb senator or house rep.
in front of any camera only to make them say something dumb
or inconsistent to what they want to talk about.Bin Laden is death.
you stupid news persons move on and remember all of the victims
of 9-11 that this caca men killed by fake religion beliefs.

Silver Member

Post Number: 416
If bin Laden was still alive, you can bet he would already be on Al Jazeera with his own talk show by now just to embarrass the U.S. Also, Al Qaeda is currently referring to us as "murdering dogs" instead of "lying dogs," and lauding bin Laden as a "martyr" instead of a "crafty escape artist," which says a lot.

I believe bin Laden is dead because it's what I want to believe. I'll sleep much better at night believing that the man who killed thousands of innocent men, women, and children is sleeping with the fishes.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 62
simon.Asta la vista

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63
Sada the only proof you need to understand it's what the
greatest country in the world its telling you and to the rest of the
world. Osama is death and the greatest country in the world
doesn't want to rubbed it in by posting graphic photos of a lunatic
and give doubters a reason to keep this pendejo ideology alive
if you are not cool with that I have two words for you..move on
Asta la vista..

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21086
Al-Qaida on Friday confirmed the killing of Osama bin Laden

CAIRO (AP) -- Al-Qaida on Friday confirmed the killing of Osama bin Laden and warned of retaliation, saying Americans' "happiness will turn to sadness."

The confirmation came in an Internet statement posted on militant websites, signed by "the general leadership" of al-Qaida. The announcement opens the way for the group to name a successor to bin Laden. His deputy Ayman al-Zawahri is now the most prominent figure in the group and is a very likely contender to take his place.

The statement, dated May 3, was the first by the terror network since bin Laden was killed Monday by U.S. commandos in a raid on his hideout in Abbottabad, Pakistan. The statement's authenticity could not be independently confirmed, but it was posted on websites where the group traditionally puts out its messages.

Username: Baffin

Post Number: 6
When I want Italian food I go to an Italian Restaurant.

When I want today's News I turn on the TV.

When I want FTA satellite help I go to a FTA
satellite websit

Gold Member

Post Number: 8020
G2
Silver Member

Post Number: 416

Posted on Thursday, May 05, 2011 - 02:06 pm:
If bin Laden was still alive, you can bet he would already be on Al Jazeera with his own talk show by now just to embarrass the U.S. Also, Al Qaeda is currently referring to us as "murdering dogs" instead of "lying dogs," and lauding bin Laden as a "martyr" instead of a "crafty escape artist," which says a lot.

I believe bin Laden is dead because it's what I want to believe. I'll sleep much better at night believing that the man who killed thousands of innocent men, women, and children is sleeping with the fishes.

so if this is a case u should also celebrate when bush is dead
cause he killed also thousands of innocent people in iraq
or u wanna say that "American people life is more worth then other people???

}

Silver Member

Post Number: 418

Gold Member

Post Number: 8021
G2 stop posting b.s
if u have nothing else to talk about

Gold Member

Post Number: 8022
lol got no idea ..but it was good article fun to laugh at..

Bronze Member
Username: Moutsouna

Post Number: 12

Post Number: 420
Posted on Friday, May 06, 2011 - 01:56 pm:
Now you don't like your own paki news then you are a bad KID

By the way sada who is Mr. Abdul Qadir Awami Badami ?

Answer the man

Gold Member

Post Number: 8023
i did
lol got no idea

Silver Member

Post Number: 429
51% Pakistanis sad & 44% consider Osama a Martyr: Survey

http://www.sananews.net/english/2011/05/16/51-pakistanis-sad-44-consider-osama-a -martyr-survey/

Although Public opinion is divided on the Abbottabad Incident however more than two third of Pakistanis (68%) believe the sovereignty of their country was severely compromised in the American operation and about half of population are sad and 44% consider Osama bin Laden a Martyr.

Bronze Member
Username: Djsmith

Post Number: 37
applauding Baffin

touche

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21120
I agree with the Pakistanis who believe "sovereignty of their country was severely compromised". The rest of the attitude is unacceptable, considering that Bin Laden was officially declared a terrorist by Pakistan. There is no reason for any sane person to be sad or to consider Bin Laden a martyr.

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 2628
pakistan was aware and was hiding this dumb a$s$ rat. and if they didnt know then they seriously have a very bad/poor military defense, and now people are pissed the way us came in under their noses and took this pricck down. and saying the people over there are mad at us shhiet. be mad at that rat for doing what he did to the 3000+ people who died that had nothing to do with anything. jmo

Username: Baffin

Post Number: 8
Say RTAP
do you think Pakistan drop a dime on his azz
to collect the 25 mil from USA?

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 2629
now a days who know bud hahahahahahahah
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums