Are you happy with Sonicview SV Lan - Premium Public Akai Japan Group?

Silver Member
Username: Cableboxtv

Post Number: 144
I've been very happy with the Akai Japan Group but I know it's alwaysgood to see what other true users are saying also.

Here is a Copy/Paste from Mr Sonicview

Title: Are you happy with SV Lan - Premium Public Akai Japan Group?

Please take a moment to let Akai Japan know how you feel?

Only post here if you are using SV Lan Premium Public. I have heard many others including private servers were freezing or down.

1. Do you feel like the SV Lan upgrade was worth it?

2. how has everything been running for you. Give us your status report on how the server is running.

3. Are you ready for some more improvements from the Akai Japan Group?

Thank you all for your feedback! Every post helps improve the quality of your support.

Thx and enjoy!
Goodbye Newlink/ihub and thx for nothing, Hello SV Lan Akai Japan Group Akai has brought back the Sonicview 4000 from the grave! Pull them out of the closet. Don't waist money on new receivers. Akai Japan has solved wiznet problems, easy upgrade, fixed all CCE problems, improved private settings. The great part is it's all for FREE! Akai Japan's Premium Public Server SV lan upgrade is only $39.}

Silver Member

Post Number: 145
Antoniu
Apprentice Poster

Good !!
SV Lan was more than perfect upgrade. The server is very stable on my end ( Sonicview 8000 ) best receiver ever ! When I change the channel, time response is pretty fast and is almost the same like 4 years ago..I think the Sonicview will be in top again..I want HD because 8000 is a beast in HD period. In my opinion the best thing what Akai Japan Group can do is communication with users..This thing can be the most important. With another words, you guys did excellent job with Sonicview loyal customers. We have hope again..I never lost my hope anyway. Keep going in this direction ! My friends already order SV Lan Thank you Akai Japan Group,and thank you Mrsonicview !

Silver Member

Post Number: 146
tomcat51
Registered Member

Great job
well worth the up grade.
running very good here,server is PERFECT.
extra good keep it coming and thank.

Silver Member

Post Number: 147
dalej88

Small price to pay for a hobby providing entertainment.
Experienced some freezing to start, but seems better as of late.
BEV would be icing on the cake!

For the quantity and quality for channels I've had it's been worth it, especially with the UFC freeze free.

The servers been great. With only a few micro freezing that a channel up/down or hitting the tv/radio button wouldn't clear.

Definitely want more from Akai Japan group. If they could add Bev and HD and not sacrifice the quality of the server. That would vault SV back as the top dog once again...

Silver Member

Post Number: 148
golfeur

I do not know if the « Akai Japan Group » is really a new team or just a new name.
But I see in forums the best communication and best service (like never before) of the AJ group.
I understood that the SV server is not free, it is now a $server (40$/2 years), it is OK.
Now, I have a software for my SV STB with no CCE. Thanks.
I recycled my iHub by converting to SVLan freely. Thanks, we cannot say iHub and Newlink are not supported.
I can use my iHub converted freely (with no serial #) with a $server other than SV server. Thanks.
Finally, 40$ for a serial # for 2 years to use a SV $server, it is not bad (only the future will say to us if we will have these 2 years, it is a guess again like testing is).The server run great like never before.
A question remain, when start and finish the 2 years of guarantee?
We said more times in the past "Thank you IKS Team" and we had "Channel Change Error".
I hope this time will be different, thanks for this moment, I appreciate your efforts to win our confidence again.
I like my Sonicview 8000 (incredible picture) and I am happy that it works but need HD.

Silver Member

Post Number: 149
andyfei

Nice thanks Akai, I watch tv freeze free since the day I upgraded my ihub to Svlan. Now I need more channels and Bev

Silver Member

Post Number: 150
petrodi
Registered Member

Great support!!!
Finally a very good support.
My end is up and never freezes in a week.
Yes we want more (HD, Bev, and Globecast 97) but we know all off that cost money.
PPV in week-end is a good idea for me.
And another thing: if all the new improvements cost so much why we don't change the price?
Maybe $40/year? Is it not so much. Have HD, Bev and Globecast at that price is very good.
Anyway me I am very happy right now. Still place for better, I know...but let the group to decide.
Again thank you very much for the great support and communication!

Silver Member

Post Number: 151
igor1

very happy so far. have 2 8000hds up and running next to perfect, thank you to all involved!

Silver Member

Post Number: 152
potlvr420
Registered Member

Only been a week but very happy so far with the way elite with svlan working. Virtually freeze free. Now if it stays like this is the question

Silver Member

Post Number: 153
fdish
Registered Member

So happy with the performance. Outstanding improvement. No more stress from wondering if the freezing is on my end or server end, there is no freezing. So now what ? Well I will tell you, my friends are jumping in on it now, and now have ordered their receivers. I just want to say THANK YOU!!! The upgrade price is worth it, like I always have said,"it takes money to keep things running, and $40 is well worth it, especially since the sv receiver is the best receiver IO hav e ever owned.

Silver Member

Post Number: 154
bigcatt
Registered Member

I too am happy with the upgrade and so far no regrets, but only time will tell and having the UFC last night was nice.
A little more communication from the source would make things better, and some BEV HD.}

Silver Member

Post Number: 155
augiedoogy
Pro Poster

I was upset about the whole lack of support on the ihub/newlinks but understand the reasoning behind the need to purchase a serial for svlan and with the commitment of two years of support I now feel its a fair deal....as far as performance its been the best since the stand alone bins... Only time will tell but if they add the HD (all that looks decent on a 108" screen) I would be a very happy camper... I also understand that the good support only lasts as long as the $$ comes in so.... keep buying and updating your hubs people!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 156
mike_b2003

very happy with the svlan serial # i ordered some freezing but wathable now if we get bev going that would be well weartt it.thank you again akia group.

Silver Member

Post Number: 157
tommy.1956

I have SV 8000HD.So far SV Lan runing is perfect no complain, enjoy PPV on weekend, hopefully they will add move PPV on weekday,thanks Akai Japan Group and all who involved to make this happen.

Silver Member

Post Number: 158
dejr

Keep up Good Work
Please take a moment to let Akai Japan know how you feel? So far after 14 days of testing, I feel They are doing a great job, no freeze,ufc fight,occasional ppv, and most of all, mrsonicview is listening to our suggestions, and keeping us informed!

Only post here if you are using SV Lan Premium Public. I have heard many others including private servers were freezing or down.

1. Do you feel like the SV Lan upgrade was worth it? IF it keeps up the way its working and the HD package is added it will be the best $39.99 i spent all year!!!
2. how has everything been running for you. Give us your status report on how the server is running.PERFECT,when i first got it converted i noticed a few freezes(which i think was on my end I had a bad diseqc switch and was losing signal then poping right back on so I had to replace with one i had laying around.After changing the switch the last 12 days or so maybe a slight glitch here or there but most days go by and i dont notice 1 problem(very nice)
Serious guys keep up the great work!!

3. Are you ready for some more improvements from the Akai Japan Group? Heck i will always take more improvements lol. Especially if they are refering to the HD package.

Thank you all for your feedback! Every post helps improve the quality of your support.

Thx and enjoy!

Silver Member

Post Number: 159
chase10
Pro Poster

i know i bashed like everyone else but this new team has done way more better than team kks. i dont think it has ever run this good since the start of iks. its almost like the days of n2. just like to see more open channels 456-484 and 526-558 but i like what we can get for now as this team rocks

Silver Member

Post Number: 160
gonefishin
Pro Poster

I'm Happy myself with the SVLan upgrade. I love my SV's over any other box I've ever owned, and if it lasts two years, that'll be great. It's well worth $39.99 to upgrade, I spent more on Private and got the shaft, so this is Great, and I hope it gets even better, HD channels will be Great, and Bev would top it off, even if it costs extra. Thanks Akai Japan for keeping my SV's alive, and I wish you all Great success, I've gotten three and will be getting a couple more.

Silver Member

Post Number: 161
leafs rule
Registered Member

great work
thanks for bringing back life to elite so far works great

Silver Member

Post Number: 162
JSV360PreF
Apprentice Poster

great work
Keep up the good work and remain secured. !m happy so far of stability.. no complain

Would be nice to if you could top off all existing/running ps$ to stay no. 1 in the game. Please provide channels like HD PPV's, HD movies, more foreign channels where ps$ does not

Silver Member

Post Number: 163
viorel2008
Registered Member

Outstanding Job, well done Akai Japan Group
Hi,

I'm very happy with what we already have, and yes I'm ready for some more improvements from the Akai Japan Group.

Thanks,

Silver Member

Post Number: 164
kdog
Registered Member

I am really happy about how consistent SV lan is performing. What I really like is the constant communication of Mr. sonicview to get feedback from the owners of the units. You've got to remember this is testing and believe you me their going to throw some curve balls at AKIA group again. Again thank you very much!

Silver Member

Post Number: 165
starman38

I consider the 39.99 for the serial number a reasonable expense in the overall course of things. I like the fact that someone is, or appears to be, a "spokesman" for the new sv staff, and that communication is better. With an sv8k I would like some HD. My box has had minor freezes and every couple days have had to hard boot it. Only had the serial for 3 weeks now but am satisfied so far.

Silver Member

Post Number: 166
tkaad
Registered Member

Good Job
I and my family are very happy with the SVLAN. It is very stable, and finally we can actually watch shows without the constant delays of freezing. I have updated one elite, and working on a premier. Good Job and thank you Akai Japan Group.

Silver Member

Post Number: 167
57hamer
Registered Member

Yes I am happy with SV Lan but i wish to have BEV , HD and Globecast 97 W Internacional ( from EX Yugo channels).

Silver Member

Post Number: 168
dehuynh
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsonicview

2. how has everything been running for you. Give us your status report on how the server is running.

Thx and enjoy!
Yes, I do !!!
1/- The SV Lan upgrade is good.
2/- I get more channel than before
3/-Yes, I am ready for some more improvement from Akai group, I understand nothing is free.
Thank you

Silver Member

Post Number: 169
thebiga
Registered Member

Software upgrade is very easy and effective. Glad that I waited for the automated version to come about.

Purchase of serial number from authorized dealer list is very cost effective and painless. Easy S/N entry in software.

Quantity of channels available is good, but not great. Given more time, perhaps this too will become even better.

Quality of service (uptime/ lack of freezing/ viewability) is fabulous compared to all prior IKS solutions.

Overall, I would give this new group an A minus so far, with room to improve only with added channels/satellites.

Silver Member

Post Number: 170
beeker3333
Registered Member

just tickled
i am just tickled pink LOL

i have been up and running for a week so far
it has froze once for about 1 second and that is it
i got ppv and the ucf

if it last 2 years like they say i will be more than happy 2 pay another $40.00 for 2 more years

a big thank you to the svlan team

Silver Member

Post Number: 171
Auzzie01

Quote:

Thx and enjoy!
Upgraded my iHub 10 days ago and very happy with the service. Started getting a little freezing here and there but still very happy with my decision to go to SVLan.
Any chances on getting the UFC129 this coming weekend?

Silver Member

Post Number: 172
mrsonicview
Apprentice Poster

Thank you all for your kind posts. I have passed the word and i'm sure they are even more motivated to get the HD and other channels up for you.

thx and have a wonderful day!
Goodbye Newlink/ihub and thx for nothing, Hello SV Lan Akai Japan Group Akai has brought back the Sonicview 4000 from the grave! Pull them out of the closet. Don't waist money on new receivers. Akai Japan has solved wiznet problems, easy upgrade, fixed all CCE problems, improved private settings. The great part is it's all for FREE! Akai Japan's Premium Public Server SV lan upgrade is only $39.

Silver Member

Post Number: 173
dogsly22
Registered Member

Great job
Quote:
Originally Posted by igor1
very happy so far. have 2 8000hds up and running next to perfect, thank you to all involved!
Very happy so nice to watch tv and no freezing . just wish we had ppv

Silver Member

Post Number: 174
chase10
Pro Poster

they do get ppv up on weekends i know this past monday we had one ppv up. maybe not all liked it but it was up. but maybe they will work as hard for all to come up for us that would be great if not so far im very pleased with what they have given us so far.thanks aka japan group!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 175
marlenl3
Registered Member

Quote:

Thx and enjoy!
WORKS GREAT!TESTING SV8K,SV4000,SVLAN,PUBLIC SERVER;HAVE BEEN FTA'ING FOR OVER TEN YRS STARTING WITH BEV 2700/PANSAT 2700/VIEWSAT XTREME/VIEWSAT ULTRA/SV4K/SV8K.KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUYS AND THANX AGAIN.

Silver Member

Post Number: 176
maximus0865

Outstanding performance Akai Japan Group! Thank you! Can't wait for HD channels come back.

Silver Member

Post Number: 177
owhite47
Registered Member

Very stable on both my premiers.....one converted Ihub and one svlan....both work flawlessly....Like to see some international channels...they were well worth the price , if it only lasts 6 months...

Silver Member

Post Number: 178
Confragulations
Guru Poster

I just came from my buddy's house...
He converted his old 5e ihub to SvLan (HD11), and he already paid for his serial number, and configured his SV8000...
The system is up and running smooth...the conversion was very easy to do...

I admit, I am impressed...
I hope to see the HD's added soon, like many others...

Thanks SvLan team...

Con...

His system is: SV8k...Converted Ihub/SvLan...Dish 1000.2...(public SvLan server)

Silver Member

Post Number: 179
mrsonicview
Apprentice Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by festus
OK, I know PPVs are scheduled for the weekends. Last weekend was very sketchy, Saturday before even one PPV. Why would any team have a problem with making a PPV happen? It's just a purchase at the server, and since the basic promise(basic) that PPVs would be weekend events. Wasn't it pretty reliable during the certain times for the Akai team? Isn't is pretty "regular" for the other teams(Ilink) which have been producing PPV movies on the 2 weekend days?

It just seems to me that the new team is slipping, and should that give cause for concern about maintaining the great things we are all reveling in recently for the SVlan? I hope that PPVs don't get to be even more mysterious and eventually non existent. Yea, supposedly HD was due here, yet HD doesn't hold back SD PPV movie purchases at the new server. To finish, I have plenty of material for the PPVs, rentals in the mail, Redbox...that's not the point. festus
Hello festus,

Glad to finally see you in the are you happy with Akai Japan post. To bad it's not to show your appreciation. Yes I would guess it is common for some other brands to have ppv's on the weekend. From what I here it is also very common to be freezing daily with other brands. Freeze Free on SV Lan. I don't really see how you can say they are slipping . SV was the only one to watch the UFC freeze free. Even ilink lost their HD & SD went down for 5 min during the UFC and private server were freezing bad. You asked for the superbowl channel and they got one up. It seems the only thing slipping is apprecitation.

You have to be patient. The could only do so much in so little time. They have been working on HD hardware all week and now that they have the hardware in place they can start getting accounts to add HD channels. They are working as hard as they can. Once they get all the channels added you will see a more steady flow of PPV channels. Not sure if you noticed the ones coming on during the week but they have been on. SV Lan has had PPV's on weekends and during the week.

Once all the HD, internationals, latino's, sports & BEV is all up I don't see why you can't have PPV everyday.

P.S. 2 ppv's today 2-12-11

Thx and have a wonderful day!
Goodbye Newlink/ihub and thx for nothing, Hello SV Lan Akai Japan Group Akai has brought back the Sonicview 4000 from the grave! Pull them out of the closet. Don't waist money on new receivers. Akai Japan has solved wiznet problems, easy upgrade, fixed all CCE problems, improved private settings. The great part is it's all for FREE! Akai Japan's Premium Public Server SV lan upgrade is only $39.

Silver Member

Post Number: 180
fdish
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heysemo
From what I read on here...you are getting much more than you deserve. You should hush before the people whom obviously provide you with great entertainment decide to teach you a lesson and show you what "unreliable" can really feel like.
Exactly!!! Who cares about ppv over stability? This new stability is remarkable and I am very thankful. The ppv is an added bonus. The UFC fight was a double bonus. Mr. Sonicview, I believe there are more greatful and appreciative users then unapreciative ones as you can see.

I as many say "THANKYOU" to the team for such great STABILITY!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 181
stratblast
Registered Member

I converted my old iHub 5e to the SVLAN and now my 360e is running great! I can't say thank you enough to the new Akai Japan Group. I thought the SV's would go on the shelf for good but this is a very pleasant development. Keep up the good work!

Silver Member

Post Number: 182
columbia
Registered Member

SVlan Premium
Working great only a couple of freezez but works itself out in seconds. Very happy and yes ready for more exciting things to come.
columbia.

Silver Member

Post Number: 183
mrsonicview
Apprentice Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdish
Exactly!!! Who cares about ppv over stability? This new stability is remarkable and I am very thankful. The ppv is an added bonus. The UFC fight was a double bonus. Mr. Sonicview, I believe there are more greatful and appreciative users then unapreciative ones as you can see.

I as many say "THANKYOU" to the team for such great STABILITY!!!

To be honest PPV's should have been added Friday. They just got caught up working with HD hardware day and night.

To get a simple reminder is one thing but to say the sky is falling is much different. It is OK and expected for everyone to want more and fast. Just understand this is NOT the ihub group or newlink group this is the SV Lan - Akai Japan Group and when they do something they want to do it right and long term. Once they release more upgrades I'm sure even the difficult to please will be very happy.

Akai Japan is very aware that their users are happy and they are excited to give them even more to be happy about. Nobody will alter them on their path to have the best support.

Thank you.

Silver Member
Username: Satopia

Post Number: 521
probaly same group has before just a new name thats the only way they could get anyone to trust them

Silver Member

Post Number: 184
FilterX
Registered Member

Quote:
SV was the only one to watch the UFC freeze free. Even ilink lost their HD & SD went down for 5 min during the UFC and private server were freezing bad.
With all due respect Mr. S, my friends that are testing NFPS stated that UFC ran freeze free. Not trying to stir anything up here, but just want to keep things honest.

Also wanted to add, and say thanks to the Akai Team for doing the right thing and supporting PS options for users as well.

Silver Member

Post Number: 185
chase10
Pro Poster

it also run freeze free this month on svlan on the 5th of this month too! next event the 26th this month.

Silver Member

Post Number: 186
mrsonicview
Apprentice Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilterX
With all due respect Mr. S, my friends that are testing NFPS stated that UFC ran freeze free. Not trying to stir anything up here, but just want to keep things honest.

Also wanted to add, and say thanks to the Akai Team for doing the right thing and supporting PS options for users as well.
Hello FilterX, I guess it's not impossible for a few people to be working fine while others are freezing. However you can be assured I'm always honest and If I did not see it personally I make sure I have a very very reliable source to inform me. In this particular case I didn't need much as NFPS announced it on their forum. Consider your friends lucky that they were not affected.

As for Akai Japan supporting the private you are all quite welcome. More improvements will be available soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFPS & ABA February 05, 2011 UFC Fight Night!
Source: Directly from NFPS forum.

Post title: Nfps is still down Server?

User Posts by comma, Every line is posted by a different user on their site.

I do not have TV sice yestarday i want to know if still down or is Brian bin problem ,

im down to same set up

I can say mine is up so its not the bin for NF crack. However it is freezing. It will be NFPS doing work.,

it must be nfps doing something because i have been up all yesterday and lastnight but about 20 minutes ago everything went black and its been that ever since. went through the usual routine hard reset soft reset newcam on and off channel changing and nothing hope when it comes back it stays. ,

is still freezing to much,

Down ports 11010 and 12010,

fenfui 11110 porto down about 20 minutes ago,

port 10610 down for 1/2 hr. ,

fenfu down........trusty 25 year old rabbit ears up. ,

Port 10510 with Boris, all black as well. ,

All of these were before the fight. Followed by a few hour down time announcement directly from NFPS.

NFPS Announcement February 05, 2011

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As most of you should know, there has been lot of problems during the last few days with freezing, going in and outs, and down service, this has been because our Data Center has got some technical problems and due to this the server network has been damaged and the internet connection slowed causing freezing, this has yet not been solved. NFPS asks for Patient and consideration during the next few hours.

During UFC

Title: ufc freezing for anyone?
anyone else got freezing on ports 11010 or 12010 for ufc sd,

Yes, intermittent...might freeze a few times then clear up for a while then again...been solid last 5 mins tho lol,

seems ot freeze every 5 min what a pos,

Every single PPV on 455 since I subscribed a full year ago has had freezing like this.

You think they would have figured it out by now...,

they dont give a ****,

hell public is working better than this,

I stuck with NFPS for a year now and 455 is the only reason I even signed up. I have a sub for other channels.

It has gotten to the point where I will just find another box who doesn't have freezing issues on this channel.

Silver Member

Post Number: 187
mrsonicview
Apprentice Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxfactor
HD= ihub conversion and serial # purchase for me.
Get the popcorn ready!

I wouldn't want to say HD will be here tomorrow and have it not happen so I will not say anything yet! :

Silver Member

Post Number: 188
soyfela
Registered Member

yes it was worth it
i upgrade my ihub to svlan and i'm satisfied,wish we can get some more sports ch's.example:436,438....etc.

Silver Member

Post Number: 189
brassonly
Apprentice Poster

SV Lan , Canadian Dealer ?
I've been wanting to purchase a SV Lan for my SV4000 but I am having a hard time finding a seller here in Canada. Even Fleabay doesn't seem to be handling the SVLAN anymore ? Just hoping someone can help me find one.

Silver Member

Post Number: 190
tech07
Visiting Admin/Mod
Guru Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brassonly
I've been wanting to purchase a SV Lan for my SV4000 but I am having a hard time finding a seller here in Canada. Even Fleabay doesn't seem to be handling the SVLAN anymore ? Just hoping someone can help me find one.
Coolsatellite.com ships to Canada.

USPS is the prefered mode of Shipment and if they indicate it is test equipment, refurbished then no Duty need to be paid.

Many Canadians have used both of these retailers.
Testing: AzBox Elite / Limesat Ultra / Nano2 / Nano Premium/ SS DCR 5500 PVR / SV 8000HD, SV 4000, SV 360 Elite, Premier / SV 1000 / VS Max-HD, VS 9000HD, VS Ultra, VS Xtreme / Spacestar 700Ss / Magnum XV 3300 /Coolsat 8000, 6000, 4000, Cooltec 4000 / Pansat 2700A
Receiving: 119/118W, 110W and 91W - On an 18x24 Elliptical Dish- soon 82W and 129W

Silver Member

Post Number: 191
ricardoneza
Registered Member

thanks........
running very good here,server is PERFECT......
only $39.00dlls..

Silver Member

Post Number: 192
mrsonicview
Apprentice Poster

HD is here!

Akai Japan has Unleashed the SV8000HD Beast!

Try these for now. More channels will be added very soon.

9431|9432|9436|9437|9442|9443|9444|9445|9446|9447|
9450|9461|9462|9463|9466|9468|9470|9471|9473|9474|
9475|9482|9483|9484|9485|9487|9488|9489|9490|9491|
9492|9493|9495|9499|9506|9507|9508|9510|9511|9520|
9521|9522|9523|9524|9525|9526|9527|9528|9529|9532|

I just want to give a special thanks to the Akai Japan Group for keeping their promises!

Thx and have a wonderful day!

Silver Member

Post Number: 193
buddy4406
Guru Poster

Working Great Mr.Sonicview....see if we can get 9430, would love to watch TruTV in HD. Didn't even know they had it available.

Silver Member

Post Number: 194
dejr

I am Extremly happy with public akai japan group, my 8000 hasnt worked this good in a long time.. The HD channels they added are the icing on the cake, keep adding those hd channels and keep up the great work!!!!!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 195
phamdang3000
Registered Member

sv = 1 fta world
thank for AJG you are # 1 now for your working hard . Every one will be happy

Silver Member

Post Number: 196
mrsonicview
Apprentice Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy4406
Working Great Mr.Sonicview....see if we can get 9430, would love to watch TruTV in HD. Didn't even know they had it available.
Once they add all of the top HD channels then they will see what else is missing. If this is one of the top 250 channels i'm sure it will be added.

Enjoy!

Silver Member

Post Number: 197
chase10
Pro Poster

1.yes it was very worth the upgrade.
2.its been running fantastic for me since 2/1/11 just a few minor micro freezes and then the freeze up around 6:00am to around 7:00am but then stables back out and its fine no biggy.
3.they have truly showed us alot of improvements already so yes there is always room for more! thanks team akai japan!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 198
Bart53
Apprentice Poster

This is an easy one to answer...Yes yes yes...Bart53

Update:Took the Lan from my working 360 elite and put it on my SV8000 and works exellent.Thank you AKA.I will purchase another Lan very soon....

Silver Member

Post Number: 199
Hugh Crandon
Registered Member

Sonicview Receivers
I am very pleased and happy that the sonicview receivers are working very good without freezing looking forward to see more channels added such as local ch 8100 to 8105 ch570, 572, and 576

Silver Member

Post Number: 200
alpacka
Registered Member

i think the SV Lan group is doing a great job!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 201
shadalert

I have the SV8KHD and just got my serial number Friday evening and have had no trouble getting SVLan. I've been watching primarily HD ever since and have not had one single freeze or pause in picture! I must say that the AKAI Japan Group has done a fabulous job in providing such a great service, the best I've seen including the so-called great SUNS on nfusion to all the privates. Looking forward to getting the rest of the HDs, PPVs and sports. You can't beat the investment of $39.99!

Silver Member

Post Number: 202
compuvette
Registered Member

Just got my SVLan and 360 Premere on Friday. Working great! Ordered an Elite yesterday and will probably get an 8k after a while.

Thanks!

Silver Member

Post Number: 203
observeronly
Registered Member

I have been waiting
Greetings all,

I just wanted to return a follow up on my comments from a few months ago, when plans for the SVLAN were first announced to the FTA community. At that time the CCE had hit again and most, if not all link and hub users were shut down from there PS and of course there was no Public server up and working for quite some time already.

I wrote at the time, that it appeared that the SVLAN group appeared to be another money grabbing bunch who looked to be holding the SV community hostage with this forced requirement to buy ,yet again, another adapter to use there still unproven system. I must say I bashed the crap out of them, as in this post from 1/2/11

Well if that is the case, that someone will not be the SVLAN team. It's all about the Washington's $$$$$ and there is none to be found in giving away firmware updates to hubs and links.

I should think the date flaw in bin 514, if that what it is, threw a huge wrench in to this team's whole plan to hold this community hostage and blackmail them into the purchase of a totally unnecessary device

I know from my few friends who are using the SV8K's , that they are hopeful that somehow they will be able to manipulate these older bins and rotate them long enough till another solution outside of these coder group control come along. Then they will never have a worry about the CCE or again have to deal with the greed of these folks .

As I have talked to them, none of them wish to be on the SV server, which they feel has never even gotten close to what was promised many times. All agree that the only way forward is to use PS and none of them feel they should have to pay SV for the right to do this. All of them think they have paid enough to SV with the purchase of the unit and hubs already.

Looking forward one would think that there is no way for the LAN team to change older bins and how they affect the units operation outside of there servers. Which is the way it should have been from this beginning of this whole fiasco. This team showed there cards very early and it came round and bit them in the a ss.

Conclusions are coming out that this was a well planned action and even as New links we still being sold, plans were in the works to cut them off and force another wasteful expense on the owners. Now this team either walks away with less then they were expecting or they finally step up to the plate.

The only way to step up is to offer a paid PS exclusively set up for SV products that is once and for all reliable, stable, and affordable that offers all the same services that the best of the other available PS offer.

In this way maybe people will chose to make the purchase of the LAN and join the service, they may also be willing to renew on a yearly bases to keep the service going . Yet, if the past actions are any indication of future promise I would not hold my breath on anything from this group other then to take your money and run!!!!

As a very long time follower of this community, I go all the way back to when the F cards were broken and believe it or not, before even cable was common. I hate to see the members of this community getting screwed by anyone other then the providers. After all, that is there job, and as the folks who are the ones getting hacked any member of this community should expect no less. As was said years ago," yous play the game, yous pay the price". Yet, the way the whole SVLAN program was started this appeared to be just another money grab, and so I spoke up.

Well I am back to say, I was totally wrong and (so far) this group seems to be the very real deal. I have talked to all my friends who own SV units, both SD and HD and they are thrilled at the transformation that has taken place over the last two months. To a person they tell me this is almost like being back in the N2 days and with each passing upgrade the Japan group continued to improve the product.

From the ability to simply upgrade your existing equipment, to making that upgrade as simple as loading a bin, to bring the 1000 back life. Then to top it all off the quality of the server and it's ability to deliver on a promise that was made years ago when SV first introduced IKS to the community. If the present progress continues and HD is open fully, as it appears to be on it's way to be and Bev is brought on line the sky is the limit. I would think that (AJG) will corner the market on every SV user in the community and will have to add to it's capacity to handle the load of users willing to sign on.

I would tell this group, if they already did not know, that SV users are a very loyal community . It has been my experience to know many of the users over the years and to a person they would not trade there units for any other if a service came along such as they are seeing now. I would also tell them that if this level of service can be sustained that most users would be happy to pay twice what they are now on a yearly plan to make sure AJG both makes a profit and can continue to deliver what it is doing now.

I did not mean for this post to be long winded as it became, yet my bashing were just as long, so I wanted my praise to be just as long as well. I don't know where this group came from, I do have my own ideas, but I will keep them to myself, yet, for certain it look like SV users final have folks who know what the hell they are doing. It been a long time in coming but if this level of service continues then SV users will have the best public server of all users in the community.

At this time I would urge all SV users even those using excellent PS to support this Japan Group as a back up to your PS and compare then side by side. At this time the 40 bucks it cost to back up your service is a very small price to pay. Support those who support you and you can't go wrong, Thank you Japan group for proving me totally wrong and delivering on the promise. I wish you all the success in the world and hope every SV owner comes onboard to make you the most successful public server on the planet.....

GREAT JOB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 204
mrsonicview
Apprentice Poster

Nice post observeronly,

I'm sure Akai Japan will be pleased to see you and thousands of other users happy!

Enjoy

Silver Member

Post Number: 205
markon2
Registered Member

Happy
i am happy for the fact that Akai group has made the effort to support the 4000, to this my joy has been brought back. now i personally have not been able to set up my svlan correctly but it has nothing to do with the svlan just my lack of knowledge in the ip config which i am reading and working it out .Thanks again Akai group.
2500to2700 pansat retired

Silver Member

Post Number: 206
beerbuddy
Apprentice Poster

very happy and very impressed .been using a cnx nano 2 and it seems every thursday the turn server off for several hours .havent had any problem with 8000.hopes are very high again for the 8000 hd .

Silver Member

Post Number: 207
block
Registered Member

Yes Great Job!!!I had to buy a SVLAN because my I-Hub got fried by the 515 file,but I was not ready to make my SV8000HD a door stop just yet.If,and when they get the rest of the HD channels working the SV8000HD will be the best receiver to have once again!Just like before IKS started.Let's not get too greedy.The full list of HD channels would be quite an accomplishment!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 208
Alex63
Registered Member

Oh Hell Yes !

The SV4000 is a great receiver with a bunch of nice features.
SVLan is proving to be robust and reliable.
Seriously, it just works well !
I would r e a l l y like BEV and maybe HD.
I have told several people about SVLan and they are buying the gear.
The bottom line : about $40 for a SV4000 on Ebay and $60 for SVLan and you are set.
Great deal and good jpb Akai Japan Group - 礼 !

Silver Member

Post Number: 209
markon2
Registered Member

fabulous
i never thought i would be saying this but i am a believer again and its all to Akai japan. Loving svlan with sv4000 , if i have another son he will be call svlan , ok middle name,lol.
2500to2700 pansat retired

Silver Member

Post Number: 210
fiseddel

So far it's been GREAT !!!!
BRING ON BEV !!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 211
andyfei

great job akai japan group, please bring back international for anik f3 and bring back bev please thanks.

Silver Member

Post Number: 212
mrsonicview
Apprentice Poster

Akai Japan added a few more HD channels yesterday and said they were sorry for delays. They planned to get many more channels out but had a problem with some hardware. The rest of the HD should be up soon. The will address all other channels after the majority of the HD channels are up.

Silver Member

Post Number: 213
cogburne

Quote:
Akai Japan added a few more HD channels yesterday and said they were sorry for delays. They planned to get many more channels out but had a problem with some hardware. The rest of the HD should be up soon. The will address all other channels after the majority of the HD channels are up.

running svlan on sv 8000 couldnt run any better i would like to see con/us stations like we got before thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 214
fiseddel

Working Status : Excellent , 5 Stars !!!!!!

Bring Back Bev ! And You Will Receive 1 More Star !

That Is The Highest Rating On The Planet !

Silver Member

Post Number: 215
Pride1
Registered Member

Svlan
Well worth the upgrade.....great server.....HD is bonus....keep the surprises coming.....running Sv8K.....THKS Team

Silver Member

Post Number: 216
keegan6975
Registered Member

Quote:

it is money well spent, by far the best investment in receiver products i have boughten. well done akai japan

my system has run the best iv seen in a while, very fast channel change, no frezzing, aside from a hard boot once i haven't had any issues. very impressive.

iam looking forword to more improvement, although im very happy with the way it's proforming rite now.

Thx and enjoy!
thanks for your support keep up the great work.
keegan6975

Silver Member

Post Number: 217
popcornplayer
Registered Member

working good thank-you

Silver Member

Post Number: 218
donjuan8er

Beautiful! My SV8K is still stunning with HD channels. Will we see channel line up pre dongle era?

Silver Member

Post Number: 219
mrsonicview
Apprentice Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by donjuan8er
Beautiful! My SV8K is still stunning with HD channels. Will we see channel line up pre dongle era?
Feel free to request channel in the sticky additional programming requests.

Today they had 2 ppv movies, UFC in SD & UFC in HD.

Enjoy

Silver Member

Post Number: 220
sawbad
Registered Member

Sv Good Work
All I have to say at this time back at "SVTeam".........

Silver Member

Post Number: 221
oysters

Wow for 40.00 dollars what a bargain. Picture comes in crystal clear. Since I purchased my serial numbers I have not been frozen once. When the screen was black they gave us a temporary fix. HD was like icing on a cake. It is not cheap to run a server and the programming they offer is amazing. Thanks for bringing our sonicview receivers back to life.

Silver Member

Post Number: 222
egg
Registered Member

doing great on my end keep up the good work,it can only get better ! It's worth it just to be able to view ufc ppv's

Silver Member

Post Number: 223
fiseddel

I am absolutely deliriously happy !
I would especially like to thank you for activating BEV !
(I know it's not activated yet , but I would like to thank you in advance because I know it will be up very soon and I might be to busy at that time to say thanks.....)

Silver Member

Post Number: 224
dogsly22
Registered Member

very happy
Quote:
Originally Posted by igor1

very happy

Silver Member

Post Number: 225
dreday

I am totally impressed, I was a late bloomer, wanted to wait until HD was available, I should have kicked myself for that, but then I would have to kiss myself now

But I am very pleased with the progress and support.

Keep up the good work, I am looking forward to what you guys have planned for our future.

Silver Member

Post Number: 226
fiseddel

Your service has changed my entire life , after using it for only 1 week , I no longer drink alcohol or gamble away my pay checks !
God Bless You !
(Any news about BEV ?)

Silver Member

Post Number: 227
gabanjoman

love it,nuff said....oh and tyvm ajg

Silver Member

Post Number: 228
mrsonicview
Apprentice Poster

Many more HD added....

Thanks to the Akai Japan Group!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 229
dejr

Quote:
Many more HD added....

Thanks to the Akai Japan Group!!!
I am very happy with the group especially with more hd (movie channels) i couldnt be happier and the best part the channels are freeze free. Glad i spent the 39.99. Best investment so far this year, i was skeptical at first but i had to give it a try.
PS, Mr Sonicview conviced me and for some reason i trusted him lol.

Silver Member

Post Number: 230
Dawgneck

Back from 1 year Hibernation
Well, well, well....

I wake up from my winter hibernation and I'm greeted with all this ruckus about the Akai Japan Group.

Great news! I ordered my SVLans yesterday! Thanks Akai Japan!

(Blowing dust from my two 8000HD units).... OK, children. Time to wake up! You've got a lot of work to do.

BTW: If you purchase the SVLAN, are you automatically included in Akai Japan's Premium Public Server or do you have to pay extra for that?

Silver Member

Post Number: 231
buddy4406
Guru Poster

After you install your svlan and enter your serial number then your just connected to the public server or you can connect to a pay server if that's what you want.

Silver Member

Post Number: 232
lmm
Registered Member

ive been doing this a long time and wow its great now!
its like a breath of fresh air this is, sv lan is firing on all cylinders, with no misfire, thanks for all the hard work sv has put in to this project, itsalmost like the old days, ok but close to it, again thanks.

Silver Member

Post Number: 233
hammer2002

Happy so far
In June of 2010 I threw my 8000 and Elite with their 5e iHubs into a closet and subbed. I'm still subbed and will stay that way, however, pulled the 8000 out of the closet, upgraded the 5e without a problem, purchased a serial number form coolsatellite and bam, worked perfectly. I haven't watched too much TV yet but have not seen a single freeze, channel changes are fast, and overall it's a relatively small price to pay.

Hammer

Silver Member

Post Number: 234
Fastnblack
Guru Poster

Happy or Not/ SVLAN
Well have been glued to it for the past 48hrs checking avialable channels.
So far I am pleased to see the effort and channels avialable.
Yes the PPV boxing

Had a couple blackouts, not sure if it was the server, or just me, But hard boot had me Up agian.
Many thanks guys

See what I can Do with my Elite.

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 7807
good for people who got sonicview 4000
remium Public Server SV lan upgrade is only $39.

but its not public how do u call it public..???
where are these post comming from i don't see it on this ecoustics forum did u write them yousrelf ??lol

u can get nfps membership for same price..
people are happy why did they need to switch ..

Silver Member

Post Number: 235
Hello Sada,

Akai Japan Group is a new support group supporting Sonicview all sonicview receivers. It is public because all of the server information is released in a Sonicview bin file and you don't have to enter private server info to use it.

However Akai Japan did make it possible for all Sonicview users to use Public and Private at the same time without Channel Change errors the old newlink or ihub iks support groups couldn't solve. The Akai Japan group has been doing things. Many people who have nfps can't use sonicview anymore unless they convert their ihub or newlink to SV lan for free. However those who do buy the svlan upgrade will get the benefit of using the Akai Japan server & their Private server. These days it works best to have a good backup. All IKS has been having problems here and there so to have cheap and reliable backup is great. I also have nfps and it's great using them both and easy to switch back and forth without changing receivers.

Basically when you buy as SV Lan it will work with all Sonicview receivers right out of the box. From what I've seen everyone is calling direct stb bin file support public and everything else private.

This particular information was found one of sonicviews home forums in there sv lan discussion section.
http://www.ftaforall.info/forums/showthread.php?t=99097

Silver Member
Username: Chaff

Post Number: 620
must assume ,from your 90+ posts today you still need to make much more money for this thing to last the two year fraudulent subscription as advertised at coolsatellite

just a guess

Silver Member

Post Number: 236
As you can see they seem to be very happy to get what they deserve as it has been nothing but stability for a great price.

I guess you will aways have those negative people who only go to forums to create problems. Don't waist your time listening to those negative people who's only intention is to talk trash to users.

As I stated above all I am is a satisfied user. I didn't advertise any site. I just copy pasted what was in those posts. I acually bought my sv lan upgrade on ebay. You can buy where ever you want. If you don't want to buy no problem just enjoy the Akai Japan free upgrade to SV lan and use it with private server. You only pay for the upgrade if you want to use Akai Japan Premium Server and you wouldn't be buying from me I don't care where you buy or if you buy at all.
Just posting helpful information for those who are interested in how well things have been running.

Hope this helps.

Silver Member

Post Number: 237
Copy Past From Myfreeneeds

Akai Japan Server has run freeze free for months. Love watching UFC with zero freezing finally.

None of these include Locals, so others may be up

PPV Channels can be up at anytime and on any channel so please check, CH 103, 290, 526-559

Also check the PPV Channels Currently Up Section for announcements of which PPV Channels may be up.

103 Movies - when PPV is added on the weekends
105 USA Network East
106 TV Land
107 Comedy Central East
108 Lifetime East
109 Lifetime Movie Network
110 Food Network East
111 DIY Network USA
112 HGTV East
113 Fine Living Network USA
114 E!
115 The Style Network East
116 GSN
117 TV Guide Network
118 A&E East
119 Bio US
120 History
121 History International
122 Syfy
124 BET East
127 Oxygen TV East
128 WE TV
129 Bravo East
130 AMC East
131 IFC US
132 TCM US
133 Fox Movie Channel
134 ShopNBC
135 BBC America
136 FX
137 QVC US
138 TNT (USA)
139 TBS East
140 ESPN US
141 ESPNU
142 ESPNews
143 ESPN Classic USA - Up Feb 14, 2011
144 ESPN 2
149 Fox Soccer Channel
150 Speed US
151 Versus
152 CBS College Sports
154 NFL Network
155 NFL RedZone
156 FUEL
157 Ovation TV
159 Si TV
160 MTV US
161 MTV 2 East
162 VH1 US
163 VH1 Classic East
166 CMT East
167 Great American Country
168 Spike TV
169 TeenNick (18-06)
170 Nickelodeon East
171 Nickelodeon West
172 Disney Channel East
173 Disney Channel West
174 Disney XD
175 Boomerang US
176 Cartoon Network East
177 Cartoon Network West
178 Nicktoons
179 Discovery Kids USA
180 ABC Family
181 TeenNick
182 Discovery Channel USA
183 TLC East
184 Animal Planet USA
185 Hallmark Channel US
186 National Geographic Channel US
187 Hallmark Movie Channel
189 Discovery Health Channel East
190 NATGW
191 G4 TV
192 Investigation Discovery USA
193 The Science Channel
194 Planet Green
195 Military Channel USA
196 Current TV US
197 Documentary Channel
198 Sleuth Channel
199 Chiller
200 CNN USA East
202 HLN East
203 Bloomberg TV US
204 Tru TV
205 Fox News Channel
206 Fox Business Network
207 CNBC World
208 CNBC US
209 MSNBC
210 C-SPAN
211 C-SPAN 2
212 NASA
214 The Weather Channel US
215 Travel Channel (USA)
216 C&T
217 ION TV West
218 Veria TV
219 America's Auction Network
220 MERC
221 LSHOP
222 HSN
223 Healthy Living Channel
224 Shop At Home
225 C&T
226 HSN2
227 Jewelry TV
228 SHNBC
229 Gem Shopping Network
230 In Country TV
231 RFD-TV
232 KTLA TV 5
238 WWOR TV 9 (My Network TV)
239 WGN Supersattion
240 IQV TV
253 SOAP
258 CHRCH
259 Inspiration
260 Trinity Broadcasting
261 EWTN
262 Angel One
263 Daystar TV
264 KTV - Kids & Teens TV/ Spirit
265 CCTV 9
266 Angel Two
267 CTN (USA)
270 UNVSN
273 GLVSN - Galavision
289 REELZ
290 - PPV Movies - When PPV is shown
300 HBO East
301 HBO 2 East
302 HBO Signature East
303 HBO West
304 HBO 2 West
305 HBO Family East
307 HBO Comedy East
309 HBO Latino East
310 Cinemax East
311 Cinemax West
312 MoreMax East
313 ActionMax East (USA)
314 5 StarMax
318 Showtime East
319 Showtime West
320 Showtime 2 East
321 Showtime Showcase East
322 Showtime Extreme East
323 Showtime Beyond East
327 The Movie Channel East
328 The Movie Channel Xtra East
329 The Movie Channel West
330 The Movie Channel Xtra West
332 Sundance Channel East
333 Flix East
340 Encore East
341 Encore West
342 Encore Westerns East
343 Encore Action East
344 Encore Mystery East
345 Encore Drama East
346 Encore Love East
347 Encore Wam West
350 Starz East
351 Starz West
352 Starz Edge East
353 Starz Cinema East
354 Starz Comedy East
355 Starz In Black East
356 Starz Kids & Family East
377 MPLEX
395 SPMAN - Feb 8, 2011
396 OUTCH - Feb 7, 2011
400 Tennis Channel
401 The Golf Channel US
402 NBA TV
403 NHL Network USA
404 HorseRacing TV
405 TV Games Network
411 Fox Sports Prime Ticket
412 ????????? Strobe flashes
417 Fox Sports West
433 MASN 2
455 EVENTS - When UFC is on
480 Preview
487 Playboy TV en Español
488 Playboy TV USA
489 Playboy
492 Real (USA)
493 Fresh!
494 Juicy
495 Reality Kings TV
496 Hustler TV USA
498 Xtsy
827 Univision Este
828 Univision Oeste
831 TeleFutura West
833 Galavision Este
838 mun2
847 Disney XD
884 CCTV F
9399 Christian Television Network (CTN)
9400 BABY1
9401 HITN
9403 BYU TV
9404 C-SPAN
9407 CoLours TV
9409 TBN
9410 Link TV
9411 Universityhouse Channel
9412 University of California TV
9415 Free Speech TV
9417 EWTN

9645 ITV - Feb 23, 2011
9646 New - Feb 23, 2011
9647 Mall - Feb 23, 2011
9648 Idea - Feb 23, 2011
9649 Best - Feb 23, 2011

118.7 W - Currently down, as of Feb11, 2011

601 Al Jazeera Sport Channel Global
606 BBC Arabic
607 OTV
659 Dubai Sports
678 Indus Vision
769 Dream 2
770 NBN (Lebanon)
772 Al Arabiya
774 Al Jadeed Sat
777 ART Hekayat
784 EuroNews
900 Euronews (Audio only)
901 Euronews ( Audio only)
918 Thuan VietHD Channels added on Feb 17, 2011
5760 OTS5 (wide open)
5762 CSABT (wide open)

918 Thuan Viet

HD Channels added on Feb 17, 2011

HD Channels Added on SVLan from 61.5, 110W, 129W
Sat 110W and 119W

454 Events ---- up when UFC or WWe or otyher events are aded
9416 GSN
9420 TNT
9422 HD NET
9424 ESPN HD
9431 USA
9432 SYFY
9446 WGN
9456 HBO-E - added Mar 11, 2011
9457 GREENHD
9460 SHO-E - added Mar 11, 2011
9481 TMC-E - added Mar 11, 2011
9495 CBSC
9496 SEDGE
9498 STRZW - added Mar 11, 2011
9505 ENCOR
9532 ICTV

Sat 129W

9405 Pentagon Channel
9406 ARTS
9413 ALMA
9419 A&E
9425 ESPN2 HD
9430 True TV East
9435 STARZ HD
9436 CNN
9437 TRV
9438 TWCHD
9440 MAX W HD - added Mar 11, 2011
9441 5 STAR MAX HD - added Mar 11, 2011
9442 TENIS
9443 BIO
9444 HMC
9445 NATGW
9447 COOK
9450 BBCA
9451 HBOCY - added Mar 11, 2011
9452 HBOZ - added Mar 11, 2011
9453 HBOFM - added Mar 11, 2011
9454 HBOSG - added Mar 11, 2011
9455 HBO2E - added Mar 11, 2011
9458 MAX-E - added Mar 11, 2011
9459 HBOLT - added Mar 11, 2011
9461 HGTV
9462 FOOD
9463 TOON
9466 VS
9468 SPEED
9470 LIFE
9471 LMN
9473 GOLF
9474 E!
9475 FX
9480 SHOTO - added Mar 11, 2011
9482 HKMRK
9483 SPMAN
9484 MTV
9485 CMDY
9486 STZCHD - added Mar 11, 2011
9487 DISC
9488 TLC
9489 APL
9490 SCI
9491 HIST
9492 BRAVO
9493 CMT
9497 SK&FM - added Mar 11, 2011
9499 TBS
9506 SPIKE
9507 VH1
9508 NBATV
9510 BET
9511 MSNBC
9512 Showtime Showcase West - added Mar 11, 2011
9513 Showtime Showcase East - added Mar 11, 2011
9520 FSC
9521 UNVSN
9522 FTRAW
9523 TCM
9524 HLN
9525 HISTI
9476 Fox Business Network - 129W
9477 FXNWS - 129W
9526 ID
9527 DIY
9528 GLVSN
9529 AMC
9542 NHLHD
9543 NHLHD
9544 NHLHD
9546 NHLHD
9551 NHLHD
9554 NHLHD
9901 D129

61.5 channels.

These for SVLAN Public Server. No spoof file, Raw 61.5

9484 MTV
9477 FXNWS
9475 FX
9473 GOLF
9466 VS
9463 TOON
9457 GREEN
9444 HMC
9443 BIO
9442 TENNIS
9436 CNN
9416 NICK
9485 CMDY
9492 BRAVO
9493 CMT
9506 SPIKE

Silver Member

Post Number: 241
Mr Sonicview & Akai Japan says that new bin files will be released soon.

new additions:
1. Multiple Private server support
2. Lan update software by network.

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 20691
SVLAN and the way it is being promoted smells of scam.

FTA BADASS
Silver Member

This person joined in 2006 and suddenly reappeared two days ago with 99 posts - C/Ps from another site.
With SVLAN you are buying nothing new. It is a slightly modified i-hub or Newlink with slight change in software. Akai Japan Group is just a big sounding name.
With you current Newlink you can subscribe to NFPS for $35 for a year - they have been around long enough and have shown themselves to be reliable.

"New files will be released soon" - 7th revision in 3 months. I urge everybody to be very cautious.
And most of the good Indo-Pakistani channels are not available.

Silver Member

Post Number: 246
nydas,
Few days ago you said they sonicview had something called a newlink and your not sure if it works with private server.

I'm really interested in where you got your research.

Did you get info from real users or just anywhere?

Sonicview home forums:
http://www.ftaforall.info/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=428
http://fta.myfreeneeds.co
m/forums/f810/#axzz1GdD00xcr

I seen you mention abadss.com also I just went there and noticed the people who are using it are very happy so where is the scam?

http://www.abadss.com/forum/1134-sv-lan-help/

If it was a scam do you think the abadss.com site you were refering people to would add a SV lan Help section? Scams are usually posted in their rumors and scam sections.

I'm not sure why you are saying these things about me as I have done nothing to you.

New files = new features that improve both public and private servers. Why would you not want more features. What a brand is constantly improving their bin files that is only good news. All of those files have worked better and better with more features.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20701
I have done my research, and am cautioning people on this forum, to stay away from Akai Japan group and SC LAN for SV elite.
There is absolutely no advantage and the disadvantages are enough for me to give the above advice.

Silver Member

Post Number: 248
Everyone needs to here real user reports. Don't waist your time on Non users speculations.

http://www.abadss.com/forum/1134-sv-lan-help}

Silver Member

Post Number: 254
I just went to many other forums and they are all confirming that the SV Lan - Akai Japan Group is the real deal.

Silver Member

Post Number: 258
March 17 status reports saying Sonicview running very stable.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20707
I have done my research, and am cautioning people on this forum, to stay away from Akai Japan group and SC LAN for SV elite.
There is absolutely no advantage and the disadvantages are enough for me to give the above advice.

Silver Member

Post Number: 260
You haven't done any real research. You are telling people you did the research and are referring them to buy a newlink over a SV Lan.

Lets compare them side by side and have the users do the math!

First off both products are sonicview dongles. One is supported other is not. If you want to use a private server you will need one of these for sure.

1. Newlink -$59 No support from a company you say goofed. This unit can only work with private with limited features. No guarantee.
Included channels: ZERO

2. SV Lan - $59 with Akai Japan Premium server. Works with Public & Private server with the click of a button with more features. Best of both Public & Private. 2 Year support Guarantee.

SV Lan Akai Japan Premium Public Server:
Includes channels below & many more are being added weekly.

For 110W and 119W

105 USA Network East
106 TV Land
107 Comedy Central East
108 Lifetime East
110 Food Network East
111 DIY Network USA
112 HGTV East
114 E!
116 GSN
117 TV Guide Network
118 A&E East
119 Bio US
120 History
122 Syfy
124 BET East
127 Oxygen TV East
129 Bravo East
130 AMC East
131 IFC US
132 TCM US
133 Fox Movie Channel
134 ShopNBC
135 BBC America
136 FX
137 QVC US
138 TNT (USA)
139 TBS East
140 ESPN US
141 ESPNU
142 ESPNews
143 ESPN Classic USA - Added on Feb 12, 2011
144 ESPN 2
149 Fox Soccer Channel
150 Speed US
151 Versus
152 CBS College Sports
154 NFL Network
155 NFL RedZone
156 FUEL
157 Ovation TV
159 Si TV
160 MTV US
161 MTV 2 East
162 VH1 US
163 VH1 Classic East
166 CMT East
168 Spike TV
169 TeenNick (18-06)
170 Nickelodeon East
171 Nickelodeon West
172 Disney Channel East
173 Disney Channel West
174 Disney XD
175 Boomerang US
176 Cartoon Network East
177 Cartoon Network West
178 Nicktoons
179 Discovery Kids USA
180 ABC Family
181 TeenNick
183 TLC East
184 Animal Planet USA
185 Hallmark Channel US
190 NATGW
191 G4 TV
193 The Science Channel
194 Planet Green
195 Military Channel USA
196 Current TV US
197 Documentary Channel
198 Sleuth Channel
199 Chiller
200 CNN USA East
202 HLN East
203 Bloomberg TV US
204 Tru TV
205 Fox News Channel
206 Fox Business Network
207 CNBC World
208 CNBC US
209 MSNBC
210 C-SPAN
211 C-SPAN 2
212 NASA
215 Travel Channel (USA)
216 C&T
217 ION TV West
218 Veria TV
220 MERC
221 LSHOP
222 HSN
224 Shop At Home
225 C&T
226 HSN2
227 Jewelry TV
228 SHNBC
229 Gem Shopping Network
230 In Country TV
231 RFD-TV
232 KTLA TV 5
239 WGN Supersattion
240 IQV TV
253 SOAP
258 CHRCH
259 Inspiration
260 Trinity Broadcasting
261 EWTN
262 Angel One
263 Daystar TV
265 CCTV 9
266 Angel Two
267 CTN (USA)
270 UNVSN
273 GLVSN - Galavision
289 REELZ
290 PPV (when available)
300 HBO East
301 HBO 2 East
302 HBO Signature East
303 HBO West
304 HBO 2 West
305 HBO Family East
307 HBO Comedy East
309 HBO Latino East
310 Cinemax East
311 Cinemax West
312 MoreMax East
313 ActionMax East (USA)
314 5 StarMax
318 Showtime East
319 Showtime West
320 Showtime 2 East
323 Showtime Beyond East
333 Flix East
340 Encore East
341 Encore West
342 Encore Westerns East
343 Encore Action East
344 Encore Mystery East
345 Encore Drama East
346 Encore Love East
347 Encore Wam West
350 Starz East
351 Starz West
352 Starz Edge East
353 Starz Cinema East
354 Starz Comedy East
355 Starz In Black East
377 MPLEX
395 SPMAN - Feb 8, 2011
396 OTDCH - Down Feb 22, 2011
400 Tennis Channel
401 The Golf Channel US
402 NBA TV
403 NHL Network USA
404 HorseRacing TV
405 TV Games Network
417 Fox Sports West
433 MASN 2

488 Playboy TV USA
489 Playboy
492 Real (USA)
493 Fresh!
494 Juicy
495 Reality Kings TV
496 Hustler TV USA
498 Xtsy
827 Univision Este
828 Univision Oeste
831 TeleFutura West
833 Galavision Este
838 mun2
847 Disney XD
884 CCTV F
9400 BABY1
9401 HITN
9403 BYU TV
9404 C-SPAN
9407 CoLours TV
9409 TBN
9410 Link TV
9415 Free Speech TV
9417 EWTN

118.7 W -

Down as of Feb 11, 2011

606 BBC Arabic
607 OTV
659 Dubai Sports
678 Indus Vision
769 Dream 2
770 NBN (Lebanon)
772 Al Arabiya
774 Al Jadeed Sat
777 ART Hekayat
784 EuroNews
5760 OTS5 (wide open)
5762 CSABT (wide open)

HD Channels on 110W thru SVLan

9416 GSN
9420 TNT
9422 HD NET
9424 ESPN HD
9431 USA
9432 SYFY
9446 WGN
9457 GREENHD
9495 CBSC
9496 SEDGE
9505 ENCOR
9532 ICTV

Sat 129W

9405 Pentagon Channel
9406 ARTS
9413 ALMA
9419 A&E
9425 ESPN2 HD
9430 True TV East
9435 STARZ HD
9436 CNN
9437 TRV
9438 TWCHD
9442 TENIS
9443 BIO
9444 HMC
9445 NATGW
9447 COOK
9450 BBCA
9461 HGTV
9462 FOOD
9463 TOON
9466 VS
9468 SPEED
9470 LIFE
9471 LMN
9473 GOLF
9474 E!
9475 FX
9482 HKMRK
9483 SPMAN
9484 MTV
9485 CMDY
9487 DISC
9488 TLC
9489 APL
9490 SCI
9491 HIST
9492 BRAVO
9493 CMT
9499 TBS
9506 SPIKE
9507 VH1
9508 NBATV
9510 BET
9511 MSNBC
9512 ............. - added Mar 11, 2011
9520 FSC
9521 UNVSN
9522 FTRAW
9523 TCM
9524 HLN
9525 HISTI
9477 FXNWS - 129W
9526 ID
9527 DIY
9528 GLVSN
9529 AMC
9542 NHLHD
9543 NHLHD
9544 NHLHD
9546 NHLHD
9551 NHLHD
9554 NHLHD 9901 D129
61.5 channels.

9484 MTV
9477 FXNWS
9475 FX
9473 GOLF
9466 VS
9463 TOON
9457 GREEN
9444 HMC
9443 BIO
9442 TENNIS
9436 CNN
9416 NICK
9485 CMDY
9492 BRAVO
9493 CMT
9506 SPIKE

You are really telling people that the Newlink is better then the SV Lan? Why don't you take a minute to understand what you are refereing them to. They can still use NFPS with the SV Lan but the only difference is they will have 2 servers instead of 1 with the same price.

SV Lan $59 = Akai Japan Premium Public Server & NFPS $39
Be able to switch back and forth from Public to Private. If one doens't have a ppv you want to watch flip to the other server.

Or

Newlink $59 (no support) & NFPS $39
Can only work with private server.

Same price? More bang for your buck. You do the math.

If You had a choice to buy the first cell phone (no support) or the iphone 4 (Premium Support) for the same price which would you choose.

Remember if you already have a newlink or ihub you can get a SV Lan upgrade for $39 and use both Akai Japan Server & buy NFPS to have both running and back each other up.

Everyone needs to here real user reports. Don't waist your time on Non users speculations.

http://www.abadss.com/forum/1134-sv-lan-help

I hope this information helps the real sonicview owners make a educated decision when purchasing or upgrading a dongle. True experience is the best way to learn and that is what i'm sharing with you. Not second hand information or false theory's.

Thanks and have a great day!

Silver Member
Username: Lacaliboy

Post Number: 124

Silver Member

Post Number: 271
Posted on Friday, March 18, 2011 - 05:34 am:
50 more Latino Channels ADDED!

SV Lan Channel List for the Akai Japan Public Server
Updated List Mar 17th, 2011 as of 6PM EST

None of these include Locals, so others may be up.

PPV Channels can be up at anytime and on any channel so please check, CH 103, 290, 526-559

Also check the SV Lan Section for announcements of which PPV Channels may be up on CH 455.

For 110W and 119W

105 USA Network East
106 TV Land
107 Comedy Central East
108 Lifetime East
110 Food Network East
111 DIY Network USA
112 HGTV East
114 E!
116 GSN
117 TV Guide Network
118 A&E East
119 Bio US
120 History
122 Syfy
124 BET East
127 Oxygen TV East
129 Bravo East
130 AMC East
131 IFC US
132 TCM US
133 Fox Movie Channel
134 ShopNBC
135 BBC America
136 FX
137 QVC US
138 TNT (USA)
139 TBS East
140 ESPN US
141 ESPNU
142 ESPNews
144 ESPN 2
149 Fox Soccer Channel
150 Speed US
151 Versus
152 CBS College Sports
154 NFL Network
155 NFL RedZone
156 FUEL
157 Ovation TV
159 Si TV
160 MTV US
161 MTV 2 East
162 VH1 US
163 VH1 Classic East
166 CMT East
168 Spike TV
169 TeenNick (18-06)
170 Nickelodeon East
171 Nickelodeon West
172 Disney Channel East
173 Disney Channel West
174 Disney XD
175 Boomerang US
176 Cartoon Network East
177 Cartoon Network West
178 Nicktoons
179 Discovery Kids USA
180 ABC Family
181 TeenNick
183 TLC East
184 Animal Planet USA
185 Hallmark Channel US
190 NATGW
191 G4 TV
193 The Science Channel
194 Planet Green
195 Military Channel USA
196 Current TV US
197 Documentary Channel
198 Sleuth Channel
199 Chiller
200 CNN USA East
202 HLN East
203 Bloomberg TV US
204 Tru TV
205 Fox News Channel
206 Fox Business Network
207 CNBC World
208 CNBC US
209 MSNBC
210 C-SPAN
211 C-SPAN 2
212 NASA
215 Travel Channel (USA)
216 C&T
217 ION TV West
218 Veria TV
220 MERC
221 LSHOP
222 HSN
224 Shop At Home
225 C&T
226 HSN2
227 Jewelry TV
228 SHNBC
229 Gem Shopping Network
230 In Country TV
231 RFD-TV
232 KTLA TV 5
239 WGN Supersattion
240 IQV TV
253 SOAP
258 CHRCH
259 Inspiration
260 Trinity Broadcasting
261 EWTN
262 Angel One
263 Daystar TV
265 CCTV 9
266 Angel Two
267 CTN (USA)
270 UNVSN
273 GLVSN - Galavision
289 REELZ
290 PPV (when available)
300 HBO East
301 HBO 2 East
302 HBO Signature East
303 HBO West
304 HBO 2 West
305 HBO Family East
307 HBO Comedy East
309 HBO Latino East
310 Cinemax East
311 Cinemax West
312 MoreMax East
313 ActionMax East (USA)
314 5 StarMax
318 Showtime East
319 Showtime West
320 Showtime 2 East
323 Showtime Beyond East
333 Flix East
340 Encore East
341 Encore West
342 Encore Westerns East
343 Encore Action East
344 Encore Mystery East
345 Encore Drama East
346 Encore Love East
347 Encore Wam West
350 Starz East
351 Starz West
352 Starz Edge East
353 Starz Cinema East
354 Starz Comedy East
355 Starz In Black East
377 MPLEX
395 SPMAN - Feb 8, 2011
400 Tennis Channel
401 The Golf Channel US
402 NBA TV
403 NHL Network USA
404 HorseRacing TV
405 TV Games Network
417 Fox Sports West
433 MASN 2

488 Playboy TV USA
489 Playboy
492 Real (USA)
493 Fresh!
494 Juicy
495 Reality Kings TV
496 Hustler TV USA
498 Xtsy

827 Univision Este
828 Univision Oeste
831 TeleFutura West
832 Centroamérica TV- Added Mar 17, 2011
833 Galavision Este
835 Telemundo East- Added Mar 17, 2011
836 Telemundo West- Added Mar 17, 2011
838 mun2
839 Canal 1 Internacional - Added Mar 17, 2011
840 TVE Internacional América - Added Mar 17, 2011
841 TV Colombia- Added Mar 17, 2011
842 Utilisima - Added Mar 17, 2011
843 HITN-TV- Added Mar 17, 2011
844 TV Dominicana - Added Mar 17, 2011
845 Discovery en Español - Added Mar 17, 2011
846 V-me - Added Mar 17, 2011
847 Disney XD
848 CBeebies Latin America - Added Mar 17, 2011
850 History en Español - Added Mar 17, 2011
853 Discovery Familia - Added Mar 17, 2011
854 ESPN Deportes - Added Mar 17, 2011
855 Fox Sports en Español - Added Mar 17, 2011
857 Canal Sur - Added Mar 17, 2011
858 TeleFormula - Added Mar 17, 2011
859 CNN en Español - Added Mar 17, 2011
862 De Pelicula EUA - Added Mar 17, 2011
863 De Pelicula Clasico - Added Mar 17, 2011
865 CineLatino Estados Unidos - Added Mar 17, 2011
867 Bandamax Estados Unidos - Added Mar 17, 2011
868 TeleHit Estados Unidos - Added Mar 17, 2011
872 MTV Tr3s - Added Mar 17, 2011
873 Boomerang - Added Mar 17, 2011
874 Si TV - Added Mar 17, 2011
875 DOC- Added Mar 17, 2011
876 DIY Network - Added Mar 17, 2011
877 Fox Soccer Channel - Added Mar 17, 2011
878 FX - Added Mar 17, 2011
879 BBC America - Added Mar 17, 2011
880 Bravo - Added Mar 17, 2011
881 WGN America - Added Mar 17, 2011
882 Ion Television - Added Mar 17, 2011
883 AQUI- Added Mar 17, 2011
884 CCTV F
885 OWN- Added Mar 17, 2011
886 National Geographic Channel- Added Mar 17, 2011
887 Animal Planet - Added Mar 17, 2011
888 Discovery Kids - Added Mar 17, 2011
889 WE tv - Added Mar 17, 2011
890 AMC - Added Mar 17, 2011
891 Speed - Added Mar 17, 2011
892 CNBC World - Added Mar 17, 2011
893 Bloomberg Television - Added Mar 17, 2011
894 IFC - Added Mar 17, 2011
896 Hallmark Channel - Added Mar 17, 2011
897 Fox Movie Channel - Added Mar 17, 2011
898 The Movie Channel West - Added Mar 17, 2011
899 The Movie Channel Xtra West - Added Mar 17, 2011

9400 BABY1
9401 HITN
9403 BYU TV
9404 C-SPAN
9407 CoLours TV
9409 TBN
9410 Link TV
9415 Free Speech TV
9417 EWTN

118.7 W -

Down as of Feb 11, 2011

606 BBC Arabic
607 OTV
659 Dubai Sports
678 Indus Vision
769 Dream 2
770 NBN (Lebanon)
772 Al Arabiya
774 Al Jadeed Sat
777 ART Hekayat
784 EuroNews
5760 OTS5 (wide open)
5762 CSABT (wide open)

Silver Member

Post Number: 273
I here they will be a new bin file released tonight which will allow you to use multiple private servers and have Lan updates directly from STB. No more having to download them from a forum.

I'll report back when I see it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 275
PayPerView channel for 3/18/2011
unstoppable

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20718
All FTA Ku-band channels on Galaxy 19 (97.0 W)

Channel NameLanguageFreq Pol SRVPID APIDTitanTV
2M TV wwwArabic11991-V 22000272 273
3ABN wwwEnglish11842-H 220002001 3001
3ABN Latino wwwSpanish11842-H 220002003 3003
3ABN Proclaim wwwEnglish11842-H 220002002 3002
Abu Dhabi Sports wwwArabic12145-V 220002026 2036
AFN Music Channel wwwFarsi12115-V 224262048 2049
Ahlebait TV wwwFarsi12122-H 20000863 864
Al Alam News wwwArabic11836-V 20765408 356
Al Anwar wwwArabic11929-V 220002010 3010
Al Fayhaa wwwArabic11966-H 22000202 201
Al Hayat wwwArabic12060-H 220002010 3010
Al Jazeera English wwwEnglish12152-H 200004025 4035
Al Kalema wwwArabic12115-V 224262600 2601
Al Kass wwwArabic12083-V 22000357 358
Al Mareef wwwArabic11789-V 28125298 299
Al-Forat wwwArabic12053-V 220001376 1377
Al-Iraqiya wwwArabic12145-V 220002025 2035
Alhubayt TV wwwEnglish11929-V 220002021 3021
Alkarma TV wwwArabic12177-V 2300037 38
Almaghribya TVArabic11789-V 281254023 4033
Amazing Discoveries wwwEnglish11842-H 220002061 3061
Amazing Facts wwwEnglish11842-H 220002071 3071
AMGA wwwArmenian12115-V 224261792 1793
Andisheh TV wwwFarsi12090-H 200007167 7168
Apostolic Oneness Network wwwEnglish11842-H 220002075 3075
Appadana International wwwFarsi12060-H 220002017 3017
Arab News Network wwwArabic11929-V 220002019 3019
Aramaic Broadcasting Network wwwAramaic12090-H 200007935 7936
Ariana Afghanistan TV wwwEnglish12122-H 20000799 800
Ariana TV Network wwwDari11867-V 220002920 2960
Ariana TV Network wwwDari11991-V 220002047 2046
Armenian/Russian TV Network wwwArmenian11896-V 22000773 774
Asre Emrooz wwwFarsi12060-H 220002004 3004
AssyriaSat wwwAramaic12115-V 224261536 1537KBSV-DT
Azerbaycan Televiziya wwwAzerbaijani11896-V 22000120 130
Belarus TV wwwRussian11896-V 220004051 4061
Bethel TV wwwSpanish12115-V 22426768 769
Bible Explorations wwwEnglish11966-H 220002009 3009
Canal Algerie wwwArabic11789-V 281251260 1220
Channel One TV wwwFarsi12022-V 220004287 4288
Channel One TV wwwFarsi12090-H 200007423 7424
Christian TV Network wwwEnglish12060-H 220002019 3019CHRTN
Christian Youth Channel wwwEnglish11867-V 22000769 2056
"Church Channel The www"English12177-V 2300047 48
CNC World wwwEnglish11789-V 281254341 4342
CNL wwwRussian11966-H 220003329 3330
Coptic TV wwwArabic11867-V 220004194 4195
Cornerstone TV wwwEnglish12115-V 224264131 4129WPCBDT1
Da-Ai TV 2 wwwChinese12122-H 20000879 880
Daystar wwwEnglish11929-V 220002004 3004DSTAR
Dhamma Media Channel wwwThai11874-H 22000869 870
Didar Global PlusFarsi12022-V 220004319 4320
Divine TV wwwMalayalam11966-H 220002020 3020
E2 Channel wwwFarsi12060-H 220002018 3018
Ebru TV wwwEnglish12083-V 220004027 4037
Emmanuel TV wwwEnglish12060-H 220002002 3002
Esperanza TV wwwSpanish11842-H 220002202 3202
Ethiopian TV wwwAmharic12152-H 20000288 289
Fashion One wwwEnglish11991-V 22000160 80
Ganj e Hozour wwwFarsi12022-V 220004271 4272
Global Christian Network wwwEnglish12115-V 224262562 2563
God TV wwwEnglish11929-V 220002003 3003
God's Learning Channel wwwEnglish12177-V 2300059 60KPCB
Good Idea TV wwwLao12090-H 200004050 4051
Guide US TV wwwEnglish12152-H 200001536 1537
Hope Channel wwwEnglish11842-H 220002201 3201
Hope Church Channel wwwEnglish11842-H 220002076 3076
Hope Sat TV wwwArabic12090-H 200004863 4864
House of Yahweh wwwEnglish12177-V 230002081 2082
Hwazan Satellite TV wwwChinese12090-H 200005887 5888
Impact TV wwwRussian12115-V 22426256 257
International Program Network wwwFarsi11929-V 220002012 3012
Iran TV Network wwwFarsi12122-H 20000815 816
Iran Zamin TV wwwFarsi12115-V 22426512 513
Iranian News Network wwwFarsi11836-V 207651090 1091
Iranian TV Canada wwwFarsi12115-V 224261024 1025
Jaam-E-Jam International wwwFarsi12122-H 20000847 848
Jame-Jam TV 2 wwwFarsi11836-V 20765308 256
JCTV wwwEnglish12177-V 23000113 114JCTV
Jordan TV wwwArabic12145-V 220002073 2083
Kingdom of Jesus Christ wwwEnglish11874-H 220001560 1520
Kurdistan TV wwwKurdish12177-V 230004083 259
KurdSatKurdish11966-H 2200033 34
Kuwait TV wwwArabic11991-V 220002040 2039
Kuwait TV 1 wwwArabic12028-H 219927002 7003
Kuwait TV 2 wwwEnglish12028-H 219927012 7013
Kuwait TV 3 wwwArabic12028-H 219927022 7024
Lao National TV wwwLao12022-V 220004191 4192
Laostar Channel wwwLao12022-V 220004175 4176
Libyan Jamahiriya Broadcasting wwwArabic12145-V 220002072 2082
Life and Health Network wwwEnglish12022-V 220004159 4160
Little Saigon TV wwwVietnamese11929-V 220002006 3006KXLADT4
LLBN wwwEnglish11842-H 220002011 3011
LLBN Arabic wwwArabic11842-H 220002012 3012
LLBN Chinese wwwChinese11842-H 220002013 3013
Logos TV wwwArabic11867-V 22000611 131
LTV World wwwLithuanian11874-H 220001464 1465
Manmin TV wwwEnglish11929-V 220002007 3007
Markazi TV wwwTurkish12122-H 20000911 912
Melli TV wwwEnglish12122-H 20000975 976
Middle Eastern American wwwArabic12115-V 224261280 1281
MKTV wwwThai12090-H 200004030 4031
MRTV/ABN wwwEnglish11966-H 2200049 50
Nacion TV wwwSpanish12177-V 230004084 260
Nat Lakorn wwwThai12090-H 200004040 4041
NAT News wwwThai12090-H 200004000 4001
National Iranian TV wwwFarsi11929-V 220002002 3002
Natural TVTurkish11867-V 2200033 32
Network of Asian Television wwwThai12090-H 200005631 5632
New Tang Dynasty TV wwwChinese11836-V 2076543 38
Nigerian TV AuthorityEnglish11896-V 22000656 657
Niruye Penhan TV wwwFarsi11836-V 20765515 516
Noor TV wwwDari12122-H 20000943 944
Office of Radio & TV of Mali wwwFrench12060-H 220002008 3008
Omid-e-Iran wwwFarsi12122-H 20000895 896
Palestinian Sat Channel wwwArabic11896-V 22000405 406
Pars TV wwwFarsi12090-H 200006399 6400
Pasha TV wwwFarsi12060-H 220002003 3003
Payam-E-Afghan TV wwwArabic12122-H 20000783 784
Persian Bazaar TV wwwFarsi12122-H 20000959 960
Persian Entertainment Network wwwFarsi12022-V 220004239 4240
Persian Music Channel wwwFarsi12060-H 220002006 3006
Persian Music Channel Family wwwFarsi11966-H 220002081 2082
Press TV wwwEnglish12053-V 220001301 1311
Qatar TV wwwArabic12145-V 220002071 2081
Radio and TV of Afghanistan wwwDari11929-V 220002013 3013
Rang-A-Rang TV wwwFarsi11867-V 220004096 4097
River Broadcasting Network wwwEnglish11966-H 220002023 3023
Rodnoy TV wwwRussian11966-H 220004130 4131
RTP Internacional America wwwPortuguese12060-H 220002001 3001RTP
Russia Today wwwEnglish12152-H 20000110 120
Sada e Afghanistan wwwFarsi12022-V 220004207 4208
Saigon TV wwwVietnamese11929-V 220002014 3014
Salaam TV wwwArabic11929-V 220002005 3005
Samanyolu TV wwwTurkish12083-V 220001360 1361
Saudi Arabian TV 1 wwwArabic12145-V 220002024 2034
Saudi Arabian TV 2 wwwEnglish11874-H 220004527 4537
Saudi-QuranArabic12152-H 200001024 1034
Saudi-SunnahArabic12152-H 200001025 1035
Sharjah TV wwwArabic12145-V 220002027 2037
Simay-Azadi wwwFarsi11867-V 22000656 657
Simay-Azadi wwwFarsi11991-V 220002043 2042
Smart Lifestyle TV wwwEnglish11842-H 220002010 3010
Smile of a Child wwwEnglish12177-V 230004130 4131
SonLife Broadcasting Net wwwEnglish11929-V 220002008 3008
Soyuz TV wwwRussian11929-V 220002018 3018
Sudanese Space Channel wwwArabic12145-V 220002023 2033
Sultanate of Oman TV wwwArabic12145-V 220002028 2038
Supreme Master TV wwwEnglish12060-H 220002005 3005
Suroyo TV wwwAramaic11929-V 220002001 3001
Syria DramaArabic11789-V 281251104 1105
Syria Satellite Channel wwwArabic12145-V 220002021 2031
Tamasha International Network wwwFarsi12090-H 200006143 6144
Tapesh TV Network wwwFarsi11836-V 2076539 40
TBN enlace wwwSpanish12177-V 2300056 57
Tele Anacaona wwwEnglish11929-V 220002009 3009
Tele Radio Padre Pio wwwItalian11867-V 220001376 1377
Tele Radio Padre Pio wwwItalian11991-V 220002057 2052
Telepace Roma wwwItalian11874-H 220002161 2124
Ten TV wwwFarsi12022-V 220004303 4304
Thai TV Global Network wwwThai11966-H 2200035 36
The Truth wwwArabic12060-H 220002024 3024
The Way wwwArabic12022-V 220004255 4256
Time TV wwwFarsi11836-V 20765131 132
Trinity Broadcasting Network wwwEnglish12177-V 2300033 34TRI
TRT 1 wwwTurkish11936-H 2000037 36
TRT 4 wwwTurkish11936-H 2000034 33
TRT Turk wwwTurkish11936-H 20000276 277
Tunis 7 wwwArabic11836-V 20765262 263
TV Cancao Nova Internacional wwwPortuguese11874-H 2200053 54
TVR International wwwRomanian12152-H 200001319 1320
Ukranian TV & Radio wwwUkranian12060-H 220002014 3014
"University Network The www"English12115-V 224262579 2580
USArmenian wwwArmenian11874-H 220003585 3601
Vatan TV wwwFarsi11836-V 2076560 61
Velayat TV wwwUrdu11836-V 207656432 6433
Velayat TV wwwUrdu12115-V 224262593 2594
Vietnamese Broadcasting Service wwwVietnamese12022-V 220004143 4144
VTV-4 wwwVietnamese11966-H 220003105 3106
"Word Network The www"English11966-H 2200046 45
Yemen TVArabic12145-V 220002022 2032

Silver Member

Post Number: 278
Thank you for the update.

Username: Ictv

Post Number: 4
Very happy with Akai Japan
Fraction of the price no freeze or down time

With you® current Newlink you can subscribe to NFPS for $35 for a year - they have been around long enough and have shown themselves to be reliable.
Yea they screwed me kickining many paid customers off
Switched to Akai Japan and have not looked back
Happy as a clam

Silver Member
Username: Chaff

Post Number: 628

quote:

Yea they screwed me

you have lost touch with reality.,,.you are screwing dish network by not paying them for subscription,

you reap what you have sowed

Silver Member

Post Number: 279
Thank you for your feedback ictv.

Username: Skipper9

Post Number: 2
Yes many times over, great service
Perfect ! No issue to date
Happy now but more? Heck yea

Silver Member
Username: Harding

Post Number: 341
I watch on Galaxy 19 (97.0 W) and the reception is clear.

Thanks to Mr. nydas

Silver Member

Post Number: 281
thanks for the feedback skipper.

Username: Jalapeno

Post Number: 1
Estoy muy contento con el equipo de Japon Akai. Mas canales y español mas añadido, y un monton de buena television. Ninguno de los problemas de los equipos anteriores y espero que mas y mas cosas.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20730
Gracias por la informacion. Si eres tan feliz, por qué publicar con un nuevo nombre? Por qué tienes miedo de usar su propio nombre?

Silver Member

Post Number: 282
Thats great, Jalapeno, glad your happy.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20742
Channel NameLanguageFreq Pol SRVPID APIDTitanTV
2M TV wwwArabic11991-V 22000272 273
3ABN wwwEnglish11842-H 220002001 3001
3ABN Latino wwwSpanish11842-H 220002003 3003
3ABN Proclaim wwwEnglish11842-H 220002002 3002
Abu Dhabi Sports wwwArabic12145-V 220002026 2036
AFN Music Channel wwwFarsi12115-V 224262048 2049
Ahlebait TV wwwFarsi12122-H 20000863 864
Al Alam News wwwArabic11836-V 20765408 356
Al Anwar wwwArabic11929-V 220002010 3010
Al Fayhaa wwwArabic11966-H 22000202 201
Al Hayat wwwArabic12060-H 220002010 3010
Al Jazeera English wwwEnglish12152-H 200004025 4035
Al Kalema wwwArabic12115-V 224262600 2601
Al Kass wwwArabic12083-V 22000357 358
Al Mareef wwwArabic11789-V 28125298 299
Al-Forat wwwArabic12053-V 220001376 1377
Al-Iraqiya wwwArabic12145-V 220002025 2035
Alhubayt TV wwwEnglish11929-V 220002021 3021
Alkarma TV wwwArabic12177-V 2300037 38
Almaghribya TVArabic11789-V 281254023 4033
Amazing Discoveries wwwEnglish11842-H 220002061 3061
Amazing Facts wwwEnglish11842-H 220002071 3071
AMGA wwwArmenian12115-V 224261792 1793
Andisheh TV wwwFarsi12090-H 200007167 7168
Apostolic Oneness Network wwwEnglish11842-H 220002075 3075
Appadana International wwwFarsi12060-H 220002017 3017
Arab News Network wwwArabic11929-V 220002019 3019
Aramaic Broadcasting Network wwwAramaic12090-H 200007935 7936
Ariana Afghanistan TV wwwEnglish12122-H 20000799 800
Ariana TV Network wwwDari11867-V 220002920 2960
Ariana TV Network wwwDari11991-V 220002047 2046
Armenian/Russian TV Network wwwArmenian11896-V 22000773 774
Asre Emrooz wwwFarsi12060-H 220002004 3004
AssyriaSat wwwAramaic12115-V 224261536 1537KBSV-DT
Azerbaycan Televiziya wwwAzerbaijani11896-V 22000120 130
Belarus TV wwwRussian11896-V 220004051 4061
Bethel TV wwwSpanish12115-V 22426768 769
Bible Explorations wwwEnglish11966-H 220002009 3009
Canal Algerie wwwArabic11789-V 281251260 1220
Channel One TV wwwFarsi12022-V 220004287 4288
Channel One TV wwwFarsi12090-H 200007423 7424
Christian TV Network wwwEnglish12060-H 220002019 3019CHRTN
Christian Youth Channel wwwEnglish11867-V 22000769 2056
"Church Channel The www"English12177-V 2300047 48
CNC World wwwEnglish11789-V 281254341 4342
CNL wwwRussian11966-H 220003329 3330
Coptic TV wwwArabic11867-V 220004194 4195
Cornerstone TV wwwEnglish12115-V 224264131 4129WPCBDT1
Da-Ai TV 2 wwwChinese12122-H 20000879 880
Daystar wwwEnglish11929-V 220002004 3004DSTAR
Dhamma Media Channel wwwThai11874-H 22000869 870
Didar Global PlusFarsi12022-V 220004319 4320
Divine TV wwwMalayalam11966-H 220002020 3020
E2 Channel wwwFarsi12060-H 220002018 3018
Ebru TV wwwEnglish12083-V 220004027 4037
Emmanuel TV wwwEnglish12060-H 220002002 3002
Esperanza TV wwwSpanish11842-H 220002202 3202
Ethiopian TV wwwAmharic12152-H 20000288 289
Fashion One wwwEnglish11991-V 22000160 80
Ganj e Hozour wwwFarsi12022-V 220004271 4272
Global Christian Network wwwEnglish12115-V 224262562 2563
God TV wwwEnglish11929-V 220002003 3003
God's Learning Channel wwwEnglish12177-V 2300059 60KPCB
Good Idea TV wwwLao12090-H 200004050 4051
Guide US TV wwwEnglish12152-H 200001536 1537
Hope Channel wwwEnglish11842-H 220002201 3201
Hope Church Channel wwwEnglish11842-H 220002076 3076
Hope Sat TV wwwArabic12090-H 200004863 4864
House of Yahweh wwwEnglish12177-V 230002081 2082
Hwazan Satellite TV wwwChinese12090-H 200005887 5888
Impact TV wwwRussian12115-V 22426256 257
International Program Network wwwFarsi11929-V 220002012 3012
Iran TV Network wwwFarsi12122-H 20000815 816
Iran Zamin TV wwwFarsi12115-V 22426512 513
Iranian News Network wwwFarsi11836-V 207651090 1091
Iranian TV Canada wwwFarsi12115-V 224261024 1025
Jaam-E-Jam International wwwFarsi12122-H 20000847 848
Jame-Jam TV 2 wwwFarsi11836-V 20765308 256
JCTV wwwEnglish12177-V 23000113 114JCTV
Jordan TV wwwArabic12145-V 220002073 2083
Kingdom of Jesus Christ wwwEnglish11874-H 220001560 1520
Kurdistan TV wwwKurdish12177-V 230004083 259
KurdSatKurdish11966-H 2200033 34
Kuwait TV wwwArabic11991-V 220002040 2039
Kuwait TV 1 wwwArabic12028-H 219927002 7003
Kuwait TV 2 wwwEnglish12028-H 219927012 7013
Kuwait TV 3 wwwArabic12028-H 219927022 7024
Lao National TV wwwLao12022-V 220004191 4192
Laostar Channel wwwLao12022-V 220004175 4176
Libyan Jamahiriya Broadcasting wwwArabic12145-V 220002072 2082
Life and Health Network wwwEnglish12022-V 220004159 4160
Little Saigon TV wwwVietnamese11929-V 220002006 3006KXLADT4
LLBN wwwEnglish11842-H 220002011 3011
LLBN Arabic wwwArabic11842-H 220002012 3012
LLBN Chinese wwwChinese11842-H 220002013 3013
Logos TV wwwArabic11867-V 22000611 131
LTV World wwwLithuanian11874-H 220001464 1465
Manmin TV wwwEnglish11929-V 220002007 3007
Markazi TV wwwTurkish12122-H 20000911 912
Melli TV wwwEnglish12122-H 20000975 976
Middle Eastern American wwwArabic12115-V 224261280 1281
MKTV wwwThai12090-H 200004030 4031
MRTV/ABN wwwEnglish11966-H 2200049 50
Nacion TV wwwSpanish12177-V 230004084 260
Nat Lakorn wwwThai12090-H 200004040 4041
NAT News wwwThai12090-H 200004000 4001
National Iranian TV wwwFarsi11929-V 220002002 3002
Natural TVTurkish11867-V 2200033 32
Network of Asian Television wwwThai12090-H 200005631 5632
New Tang Dynasty TV wwwChinese11836-V 2076543 38
Nigerian TV AuthorityEnglish11896-V 22000656 657
Niruye Penhan TV wwwFarsi11836-V 20765515 516
Noor TV wwwDari12122-H 20000943 944
Office of Radio & TV of Mali wwwFrench12060-H 220002008 3008
Omid-e-Iran wwwFarsi12122-H 20000895 896
Palestinian Sat Channel wwwArabic11896-V 22000405 406
Pars TV wwwFarsi12090-H 200006399 6400
Pasha TV wwwFarsi12060-H 220002003 3003
Payam-E-Afghan TV wwwArabic12122-H 20000783 784
Persian Bazaar TV wwwFarsi12122-H 20000959 960
Persian Entertainment Network wwwFarsi12022-V 220004239 4240
Persian Music Channel wwwFarsi12060-H 220002006 3006
Persian Music Channel Family wwwFarsi11966-H 220002081 2082
Press TV wwwEnglish12053-V 220001301 1311
Qatar TV wwwArabic12145-V 220002071 2081
Radio and TV of Afghanistan wwwDari11929-V 220002013 3013
Rang-A-Rang TV wwwFarsi11867-V 220004096 4097
River Broadcasting Network wwwEnglish11966-H 220002023 3023
Rodnoy TV wwwRussian11966-H 220004130 4131
RTP Internacional America wwwPortuguese12060-H 220002001 3001RTP
Russia Today wwwEnglish12152-H 20000110 120
Sada e Afghanistan wwwFarsi12022-V 220004207 4208
Saigon TV wwwVietnamese11929-V 220002014 3014
Salaam TV wwwArabic11929-V 220002005 3005
Samanyolu TV wwwTurkish12083-V 220001360 1361
Saudi Arabian TV 1 wwwArabic12145-V 220002024 2034
Saudi Arabian TV 2 wwwEnglish11874-H 220004527 4537
Saudi-QuranArabic12152-H 200001024 1034
Saudi-SunnahArabic12152-H 200001025 1035
Sharjah TV wwwArabic12145-V 220002027 2037
Simay-Azadi wwwFarsi11867-V 22000656 657
Simay-Azadi wwwFarsi11991-V 220002043 2042
Smart Lifestyle TV wwwEnglish11842-H 220002010 3010
Smile of a Child wwwEnglish12177-V 230004130 4131
SonLife Broadcasting Net wwwEnglish11929-V 220002008 3008
Soyuz TV wwwRussian11929-V 220002018 3018
Sudanese Space Channel wwwArabic12145-V 220002023 2033
Sultanate of Oman TV wwwArabic12145-V 220002028 2038
Supreme Master TV wwwEnglish12060-H 220002005 3005
Suroyo TV wwwAramaic11929-V 220002001 3001
Syria DramaArabic11789-V 281251104 1105
Syria Satellite Channel wwwArabic12145-V 220002021 2031
Tamasha International Network wwwFarsi12090-H 200006143 6144
Tapesh TV Network wwwFarsi11836-V 2076539 40
TBN enlace wwwSpanish12177-V 2300056 57
Tele Anacaona wwwEnglish11929-V 220002009 3009
Tele Radio Padre Pio wwwItalian11867-V 220001376 1377
Tele Radio Padre Pio wwwItalian11991-V 220002057 2052
Telepace Roma wwwItalian11874-H 220002161 2124
Ten TV wwwFarsi12022-V 220004303 4304
Thai TV Global Network wwwThai11966-H 2200035 36
The Truth wwwArabic12060-H 220002024 3024
The Way wwwArabic12022-V 220004255 4256
Time TV wwwFarsi11836-V 20765131 132
Trinity Broadcasting Network wwwEnglish12177-V 2300033 34TRI
TRT 1 wwwTurkish11936-H 2000037 36
TRT 4 wwwTurkish11936-H 2000034 33
TRT Turk wwwTurkish11936-H 20000276 277
Tunis 7 wwwArabic11836-V 20765262 263
TV Cancao Nova Internacional wwwPortuguese11874-H 2200053 54
TVR International wwwRomanian12152-H 200001319 1320
Ukranian TV & Radio wwwUkranian12060-H 220002014 3014
"University Network The www"English12115-V 224262579 2580
USArmenian wwwArmenian11874-H 220003585 3601
Vatan TV wwwFarsi11836-V 2076560 61
Velayat TV wwwUrdu11836-V 207656432 6433
Velayat TV wwwUrdu12115-V 224262593 2594
Vietnamese Broadcasting Service wwwVietnamese12022-V 220004143 4144
VTV-4 wwwVietnamese11966-H 220003105 3106
"Word Network The www"English11966-H 2200046 45
Yemen TVArabic12145-V 220002022 2032

Silver Member

Post Number: 283
Nydas,
Why do you keep posting this stuff in this thread? Please go open your own thread this has nothing to do with SV Lan or the Akai Japan Group public server.

Thank you for your consideration in advance!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20751
FTA BADASS: You were well advised to post your SV Lan stuff in one thread only. Spamming is not allowed.
If you want to advertise, Ecoustics will gladly take your ad - they might even give you a discount. See the persistent Netflix ad? They are promoting in a proper commercial way.
Hints to you changed to advice. Now i insist on giving this advice again. Thank you for your consideration - in advance.

Username: Mfn9

Post Number: 8
nydas posting the NFPS channel list that is spamming and promoting in a commercial way.

If you don't want to be down for days.
Have to keep changing servers ports
Likely have been kicked off the server

Go with the Akai Japan Group and the SVLan
More and better programming
More HD
No freezing
No downtime

IMHO

Bronze Member
Username: Parilla

El Paso, Texas

Post Number: 69
Don't fall for
Subash
Nydas
Selling NFPS Private server
They screwed many paid customers
with a "computer error"
Akai japan runs better with no freezing and downtime
Last UFC was in HD
Switched and will not look back especially to NFPS

Silver Member

Post Number: 290
Everyone will do well to just ignore Nydas's negative advice & comments. She seems to have the recipe to make more enemies then friends. This recipe usually comes from bad information and a negative personality. I've been a member here since 2006 and have had not problems with anybody. After my first post this year she comes off attacking me talking trash about things she doesn't even understand. I have heard from many users saying that she try's to run out anyone with real knowledge. I have heard LK and many others stay away just because of her.

I feel sorry for the users here who were getting true feedback from experienced satellite testers like LK and many others before and now have someone like nydas who will c/p everything regardless of if she knows what it is or not. Lets just say second opinions are never bad and if nydas is your source you may want a 3rd opinion.

It is very very clear that she really doesn't know much about the Satellite market.
I have personally seen her give very bad advice over and over again. Do not be fooled by here 20,000 posts I can assure you that is mostly copy past to stuff she doesn't even really understand.

Nydas's Bad Advice:
1. Telling people totalfta is a reputable site & giving her personal advice telling others that she would not condemn them for a few reports of customers being cheated. Telling anyone to buy from this site is just wrong.
Why? Because they have been cheating customers for years. For starters the owner of that site is a con artist who stole the site from viewsat many years ago. The people who buy from them either get nothing or end up paying 2 or 3 times what a regular receiver cost for the exact same thing. Example: they will give you a iLink or sonicview with newlink and then give you private server access. They sell this to you for $300+ when you can have it all for under $150. Others get nothing and can't do anything about it. Not sure why she would be promoting or defending this type of company but everyone who took her advice got screwed over.
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/660937.html
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/644494.html
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/656837.html
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/660591.html

2. Telling users to pay for nfps even without them having the proper hardware. Do not be directed to purchase anything unless you have the proper hardware first. nfps can do nothing for you without the proper hardware. Example: You ask how do I get my sonicview up and running again do I need a ihub or something? She responds for you to PM & pay her friend for NFPS. Remember you will still need a dongle with many brands out there.
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/675001.html

I don't have time to go through all of her bad advice because there is to much of it. While looking through her posts I can tell that most of it is copy past any random thing in other peoples threads. Example: someone posts a thread titled getting started with FTA she copy past any random junk and pastes it in 10 different threads to get more posts. I have found so many of these types of threads it's crazy that they let her build up here post like that only to provide users with more useless information. Whatch how nydas's posts have nothing to do with the topic of the thread. This is called thread hijacking and is higly disrespectful on any forum. She would have been banned from any fta forum long ago. Ecoustics is a very useful site but you need to be sure you are getting that info from the correct people.
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/660576.html
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/660589.html
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/675364.html
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/674907.html

3. Telling users to purchase outdated hardware with no support when you can buy the newest hardware for the same cost with premium support. This is like telling you to buy the first cellphone ever made for $50 instead of the iphone 4 for $50. I know this is not the price of the phones this is just a example if both items were $50 she would recommend the 1st cell phone ever made and say the iphone 4 is a scam. Do not be fooled by this type of nonsense.

Nydas and her many usernames are telling people she did the research and is referring them to buy a newlink (nosupport) over a SV Lan (Akai Japan Support).
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/674429.html

Lets compare them side by side and have the users do the math!

First off both products are sonicview dongles. One is supported other is not. If you want to use a private server you will need one of these for sure.

1. Newlink -$59 No support from a company you say goofed. This unit can only work with private with limited features. No guarantee.
Included channels: ZERO

2. SV Lan - $59 with Akai Japan Premium server. Works with Public & Private server with the click of a button with more features. Best of both Public & Private. 2 Year support Guarantee.

Sonicview SV Lan Akai Japan Premium Public Server:
Includes channels below & many more are added weekly.

None of these include Locals, so others may be up.

Also check the SV Lan Section for announcements of which PPV Channels may be up on CH 455.

For 110W and 119W

105 USA Network East
106 TV Land
107 Comedy Central East
108 Lifetime East
110 Food Network East
111 DIY Network USA
112 HGTV East
114 E!
116 GSN
117 TV Guide Network
118 A&E East
119 Bio US
120 History
122 Syfy
124 BET East
127 Oxygen TV East
129 Bravo East
130 AMC East
131 IFC US
132 TCM US
133 Fox Movie Channel
134 ShopNBC
135 BBC America
136 FX
137 QVC US
138 TNT (USA)
139 TBS East
140 ESPN US
141 ESPNU
142 ESPNews
144 ESPN 2
149 Fox Soccer Channel
150 Speed US
151 Versus
152 CBS College Sports
154 NFL Network
155 NFL RedZone
156 FUEL
157 Ovation TV
159 Si TV
160 MTV US
161 MTV 2 East
162 VH1 US
163 VH1 Classic East
166 CMT East
168 Spike TV
169 TeenNick (18-06)
170 Nickelodeon East
171 Nickelodeon West
172 Disney Channel East
173 Disney Channel West
174 Disney XD
175 Boomerang US
176 Cartoon Network East
177 Cartoon Network West
178 Nicktoons
179 Discovery Kids USA
180 ABC Family
181 TeenNick
183 TLC East
184 Animal Planet USA
185 Hallmark Channel US
190 NATGW
191 G4 TV
193 The Science Channel
194 Planet Green
195 Military Channel USA
196 Current TV US
197 Documentary Channel
198 Sleuth Channel
199 Chiller
200 CNN USA East
202 HLN East
203 Bloomberg TV US
204 Tru TV
205 Fox News Channel
206 Fox Business Network
207 CNBC World
208 CNBC US
209 MSNBC
210 C-SPAN
211 C-SPAN 2
212 NASA
215 Travel Channel (USA)
216 C&T
217 ION TV West
218 Veria TV
220 MERC
221 LSHOP
222 HSN
224 Shop At Home
225 C&T
226 HSN2
227 Jewelry TV
228 SHNBC
229 Gem Shopping Network
230 In Country TV
231 RFD-TV
232 KTLA TV 5
239 WGN Supersattion
240 IQV TV
253 SOAP
258 CHRCH
259 Inspiration
260 Trinity Broadcasting
261 EWTN
262 Angel One
263 Daystar TV
265 CCTV 9
266 Angel Two
267 CTN (USA)
270 UNVSN
273 GLVSN - Galavision
289 REELZ
290 PPV (when available)
300 HBO East
301 HBO 2 East
302 HBO Signature East
303 HBO West
304 HBO 2 West
305 HBO Family East
307 HBO Comedy East
309 HBO Latino East
310 Cinemax East
311 Cinemax West
312 MoreMax East
313 ActionMax East (USA)
314 5 StarMax
318 Showtime East
319 Showtime West
320 Showtime 2 East
323 Showtime Beyond East
333 Flix East
340 Encore East
341 Encore West
342 Encore Westerns East
343 Encore Action East
344 Encore Mystery East
345 Encore Drama East
346 Encore Love East
347 Encore Wam West
350 Starz East
351 Starz West
352 Starz Edge East
353 Starz Cinema East
354 Starz Comedy East
355 Starz In Black East
377 MPLEX
395 SPMAN - Feb 8, 2011
400 Tennis Channel
401 The Golf Channel US
402 NBA TV
403 NHL Network USA
404 HorseRacing TV
405 TV Games Network
417 Fox Sports West
433 MASN 2

488 Playboy TV USA
489 Playboy
492 Real (USA)
493 Fresh!
494 Juicy
495 Reality Kings TV
496 Hustler TV USA
498 Xtsy

827 Univision Este
828 Univision Oeste
831 TeleFutura West
832 Centroamérica TV- Added Mar 17, 2011
833 Galavision Este
835 Telemundo East- Added Mar 17, 2011
836 Telemundo West- Added Mar 17, 2011
838 mun2
839 Canal 1 Internacional - Added Mar 17, 2011
840 TVE Internacional América - Added Mar 17, 2011
841 TV Colombia- Added Mar 17, 2011
842 Utilisima - Added Mar 17, 2011
843 HITN-TV- Added Mar 17, 2011
844 TV Dominicana - Added Mar 17, 2011
845 Discovery en Español - Added Mar 17, 2011
846 V-me - Added Mar 17, 2011
847 Disney XD
848 CBeebies Latin America - Added Mar 17, 2011
850 History en Español - Added Mar 17, 2011
853 Discovery Familia - Added Mar 17, 2011
854 ESPN Deportes - Added Mar 17, 2011
855 Fox Sports en Español - Added Mar 17, 2011
857 Canal Sur - Added Mar 17, 2011
858 TeleFormula - Added Mar 17, 2011
859 CNN en Español - Added Mar 17, 2011
862 De Pelicula EUA - Added Mar 17, 2011
863 De Pelicula Clasico - Added Mar 17, 2011
865 CineLatino Estados Unidos - Added Mar 17, 2011
867 Bandamax Estados Unidos - Added Mar 17, 2011
868 TeleHit Estados Unidos - Added Mar 17, 2011
872 MTV Tr3s - Added Mar 17, 2011
873 Boomerang - Added Mar 17, 2011
874 Si TV - Added Mar 17, 2011
875 DOC- Added Mar 17, 2011
876 DIY Network - Added Mar 17, 2011
877 Fox Soccer Channel - Added Mar 17, 2011
878 FX - Added Mar 17, 2011
879 BBC America - Added Mar 17, 2011
880 Bravo - Added Mar 17, 2011
881 WGN America - Added Mar 17, 2011
882 Ion Television - Added Mar 17, 2011
883 AQUI- Added Mar 17, 2011
884 CCTV F
885 OWN- Added Mar 17, 2011
886 National Geographic Channel- Added Mar 17, 2011
887 Animal Planet - Added Mar 17, 2011
888 Discovery Kids - Added Mar 17, 2011
889 WE tv - Added Mar 17, 2011
890 AMC - Added Mar 17, 2011
891 Speed - Added Mar 17, 2011
892 CNBC World - Added Mar 17, 2011
893 Bloomberg Television - Added Mar 17, 2011
894 IFC - Added Mar 17, 2011
896 Hallmark Channel - Added Mar 17, 2011
897 Fox Movie Channel - Added Mar 17, 2011
898 The Movie Channel West - Added Mar 17, 2011
899 The Movie Channel Xtra West - Added Mar 17, 2011

9400 BABY1
9401 HITN
9403 BYU TV
9404 C-SPAN
9407 CoLours TV
9409 TBN
9410 Link TV
9415 Free Speech TV
9417 EWTN

118.7 W -

606 BBC Arabic
607 OTV
659 Dubai Sports
678 Indus Vision
769 Dream 2
770 NBN (Lebanon)
772 Al Arabiya
774 Al Jadeed Sat
777 ART Hekayat
784 EuroNews
5760 OTS5 (wide open)
5762 CSABT (wide open)

HD Channels on 110W thru SVLan

9416 GSN
9420 TNT
9422 HD NET
9424 ESPN HD
9431 USA
9432 SYFY
9446 WGN
9457 GREENHD
9495 CBSC
9496 SEDGE
9505 ENCOR
9532 ICTV

Sat 129W

9405 Pentagon Channel
9406 ARTS
9413 ALMA
9419 A&E
9425 ESPN2 HD
9430 True TV East
9435 STARZ HD
9436 CNN
9437 TRV
9438 TWCHD
9442 TENIS
9443 BIO
9444 HMC
9445 NATGW
9447 COOK
9450 BBCA
9461 HGTV
9462 FOOD
9463 TOON
9466 VS
9468 SPEED
9470 LIFE
9471 LMN
9473 GOLF
9474 E!
9475 FX
9482 HKMRK
9483 SPMAN
9484 MTV
9485 CMDY
9487 DISC
9488 TLC
9489 APL
9490 SCI
9491 HIST
9492 BRAVO
9493 CMT
9499 TBS
9506 SPIKE
9507 VH1
9508 NBATV
9510 BET
9511 MSNBC
9512 ............. - added Mar 11, 2011
9520 FSC
9521 UNVSN
9522 FTRAW
9523 TCM
9524 HLN
9525 HISTI
9477 FXNWS - 129W
9526 ID
9527 DIY
9528 GLVSN
9529 AMC
9542 NHLHD
9543 NHLHD
9544 NHLHD
9546 NHLHD
9551 NHLHD
9554 NHLHD 9901 D129
61.5 channels.

9484 MTV
9477 FXNWS
9475 FX
9473 GOLF
9466 VS
9463 TOON
9457 GREEN
9444 HMC
9443 BIO
9442 TENNIS
9436 CNN
9416 NICK
9485 CMDY
9492 BRAVO
9493 CMT
9506 SPIKE

You are really telling people that the Newlink is better then the SV Lan? Why don't you take a minute to understand what you are refereing them to. They can still use NFPS with the SV Lan but the only difference is they will have 2 servers instead of 1 with the same price.

SV Lan $59 = Akai Japan Premium Public Server & NFPS $39
Be able to switch back and forth from Public to Private. If one doens't have a ppv you want to watch flip to the other server.

Or

Newlink $59 (no support) & NFPS $39
Can only work with private server.

Same price? More bang for your buck. You do the math.

If You had a choice to buy the first cell phone (no support) or the iphone 4 (Premium Support) for the same price which would you choose.

Remember if you already have a newlink or ihub you can get a SV Lan upgrade for $39 and use both Akai Japan Server & buy NFPS to have both running and back each other up.

http://www.abadss.com/forum/1134-sv-lan-help

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/674907.html

I hope this information helps the real sonicview owners make a educated decision when purchasing or upgrading a dongle. True experience is the best way to learn and that is what i'm sharing with you. Not second hand information or false theory's.

Thanks and have a great day!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20775
FTA BADASS joined in 2006 BEFORE I did.. He has had 5 years to try and find faults with me. However, it is now with his sudden vehement promotions of SV LAN, he has chosen to attack me. Why? because I disagreed with him and disagreed with him in no uncertain terms.

Look at the history of and the technology behind the "dongles". It is simple technology. Most of the receivers have a serial input, and Ethernet is a serial transmission of bits. The hardware as manufactured in China costs them less than $10.

Any Lnux or Unix expert will tell you that the software is (most part of it) is Open source.
Here is what Sonicview did. When they were falling behind the other manufacturers, they cam out with a Hub. Then a little later there was new Link. And now there is a third hub. Originally they tried to restrict its usage to the elite and premium. There were many (too many for their comfort) SV4000 around, and they could easily provide the software for its use with the SV400 but they did not. Later and even now NFPS provides that.
Their inventory of the elites had to be sold and the new SVLAN will do just that and then disappear off the market.

We can see the same trend now in Kboxes. Kbox had a court battle and injunction or something. It went of the air for along time. Suddenly they have come up with a different hub. The old hub won't do!. Again, it is the same thrust. Sell a new hub, and clear out some more inventory, and than when DN takes them to court, close down. Very convenient. This is Kboxes third hub. Do you think the other two hubs can't work? with a few changes in software they will work, and I can almost guarantee, that withing a month somebody will have the old hubs working on the same Private servers that the new hubs are working on.

You are accusing me of being partial to TotalFTA who you say stole the site. There is truth in that - I was also very critical of them initially. But things have changed DRASTICALLY since those days. A that time there was N@ and files for the Viewsat. Now there is Private and Public Servers. I do not know them except for the fact that they have persisted in staying alive in face of closures of tens of sites. That means secure servers. When somebody posted urls about complaints against them, I looked at each URL and did not find sufficient merit in any of the complaints. The complaints were too few and too vague. A couple of URLs were in obscure sites and a couple in good sites. Everywhere I saw a gut-feeling statement from a senior person saying they are bad without further elaboration. Technically, if I was mod here and based on my own criticism of TotalFta in the past, I could have said the same. However, i chose to take a new overall look at the whole situation.
Totlafta is asking for over $200 and for over a year they have continued their advertising. North America has pretty strict consumer laws. If we are to believe that Totalfta is a scam, we have to have at least a hundred complaints by now, investigations and arrests. Nothing like that has happened.
So, overall I would say that there is not sufficient evidence fro me to criticize TotalFta nor can I condemn them. Since they are active and alive site, the conclusion I am making as on TODAY, is that they have survived minimal consumer criticism, hefty gut-feeling criticism form old mods, and the wrath of DN. so they must be OK. Note I am not not saying they are OK - It is a logical deduction to say they must be OK.

As to my being able to help people, I did not keep a count nor do I intend to look at old posts where I may have helped. The help was given without abuse, and after a reasoned approach. Mostly I pointed out where they could get files, and for a restricted number of receivers. I also gave minor installation help - something anybody with moderate exposure to computers and software installation could have given.
Those who were helped know it. Those who felt their help was not recognized felt it more and attacked and abused me. I would say that the Admin here, was pretty lax in allowing abuse and insults to a degree that would not be tolerated on any FTA site that I know of.

I am too aware of people using multiple names on this forum. Suddenly, Mr. Sandman has woken up from his Rip Van winkle sleep to attack me. zulu was OK till about 2 years ago and then started attacking because he was bypassed by questioners and his own site was taken away from him. As far as I am concerned he can keep on running - it will get him nowhere, but will giving him the satisfaction of running. Greg Raf is another singularly obstinate idiot, and remains so with little or nothing to offer except insults.

Silver Member

Post Number: 303
Once again you prove how little you know about the fta market and still continue to defend totalfta scamming people even after every forum & ecoustics users post scam reports.

1. You say i had 5 years to find your faults but didn't. Well nobody needs 5 years it only took me 48 hours from coming back here. Clearly you know I was not posting here much the last 5 years or I would have pointed it out like the hundreds of other users. You say I attack you but it is you attacking me. You are the one telling people that Sonicview is a scam and totalfta is a pioneer and reputable site even though they scam people. You post threads saying SV Lan is a scam when you know nothing about them. 2 days prior you had no clue what dongle Sonicview was using. Everyone has a right to disagree but you are rude to everyone and do not speak the truth.

You are correct I have been a member here for a very long time. Last time I was posting here was back in the N1 days telling people that the neosat ipro IKS was the way of the future. I remember LK and many others disagreeing about IKS but they were not disrespectful or rude. When N1 went down I was watching TV on IKS way back then... I think we can say I was right that IKS was the way of the future.

2. You say to look at the history of dongles and that they are simple and cheap. So what is your point? You cant make it work with any box. You have to have the source code to make it work with a receiver. Also it is cheaper for users to purchase dongles rather then purchase brand new units for $150 to $200. I guess you would rather users not be able to purchase dongles and have to buy a new receiver instead? Is this your point?

3. You say sonicview released a basic dongle when they were falling behind? That is so funny and very clear that you know nothing about the subject once again. Sonicview was the KING of N2 bin files. When viewsat and all others go down every other day for the last 6 months of N2 Sonicview never went down with their N2 Fix. Go do some more fake research. They were the leaders of the industry. Also they released their dongle before N2 dropped which means they were before the other groups other then nfusion & Neosat who was already IKS before everything started.

4. You say that sonicview tried to restrict its usage to Elite & Premier only and wouldn't support the sv 4000? You also say that NFPS supported the sv4000 when sonicview would not? Wow your getting slower. First off nfps can't support anything without the hardware bin files to allow them to provide support. The only way nfps could support a SV product is if the Sonicview Manufacturers created a bin file for them to use. Are you trying to say nfps built their own SV dongle and made their own SV bin file ? Only SV could put the private server setting in the SV 4000 menu for them to use and they would only do this if they were supporting the 4000 so clearly your facts are wrong once again. Only the Akai Japan Group has supported the SV 4000 properly and they are the ones supporting the manufacturer bin files that enable private server settings to go along with their public server. Sonicview 8000, 4000, premier & Elite all are working best with SV Lan files.

5. You say I accuse you of being partial to TotalFTA? Let me make it very clear for you. I have not accused you at all. You do that all by yourself. Even in this very post you defend them and therefor support them. You say that on every forum a senior member post scam reports. You say that in order for it to be a scam you have to see 100 complaints . I have seen over 100 complaints and I have seen at least 10 on this very forum without searching. Funny thing is Sonicview is a much more reputable company who is highly supported by nfps and many others using their hardware and you see Zero complaints about a SV Lan and report it as Scam. How come you don't need 100 complaints with this? Did you know that total fta scam artists are selling Sonicview products for double the price if the users are lucky enough to even get a product?

You say usa has strict laws and that since they have withstood all of the complaints you think that they were not significant enough to close them down so by your odd math that means that they are not scamming people and everyone else is lying because it doesn't add up for you? What you don't understand is that they have survived only because their website is hosted offshore which the USA laws can't touch & they accept anonymous payments through western union with fake names. If it was that easy to shut down someone from accepting payments from a website then nfps would have been shut down long ago. Once again I do not need to accuse you of anything. This is you quote even after every forum and over 100 users complaints say they are scamming! "nydas says" (overall I would say that there is not sufficient evidence fro me to criticize TotalFta nor can I condemn them. Since they are active and alive site, the conclusion I am making as on TODAY) Thousands of happy sonicview users = scam but every forum & hundreds of users scammed = Don't condemn & continued defending and support! Clearly 2+2 doesn't = 4 to you!

6. Nydas, Thank you for being honest about what you can actually support! Nydas say in quote "Mostly I pointed out where they could get files, and for a restricted number of receivers. I also gave minor installation help - something anybody with moderate exposure to computers and software installation could have given." Thank you for pointing out to others that you don't have any expert experience other then a common person who can use computer software. I hope you remember that next time when you arguing with experts who have real information. You say that you give out advice without abuse. I have seen many users post here for the first time saying thank you to someone and you tell them why don't they use their real name. You accuse everyone to have many names because you have so many. One user who said he got scammed by totalfta you basically called him a lier and said he didn't know how to contact them. Then in a later post he ask for a sonicview dongle and you push him to nfps without a dongle. Tell him to pm sada right now. Then you called him names and said why do you have to spoon feed him. This is respectful? I have only been back on this forum for a short time and all I see is you being rude to every other user. Guy post that he got his kbox working and you only have negative comments for him. He is sharing his information with the fta community and you want to run him away the first chance you get. The FTA community is about users helping users. You don't have to try to make it a race to run everyone away. You will see that you will gain much more respect by being nice to all users.

7. Answer this why do you double post in the same thread even if it has nothing to do with what the title is? Is this just a way to hijack other peoples threads or is it just to have more posts? You understand that is considered disrespectful and rude right? 2+2?

All I ask is that you stop waisting peoples time and be respectful to users! If you would like to continue your negative approach then I'm sure many users will enjoy our chats!

Username: Skipper9

Post Number: 6
More channels added on Akai Public...

573 Sanskar TV
574 NDTV Imagine
575 SAB TV USA
582 Willow Cricket
648 ASTHA
649 ZOOM
651 Aapka Colors
652 KBS World
716 Star Plus USA
718 Star One USA
776 MTVI
788 TV Asia
789 SET USA
790 Zee Cinema USA
791 B4U Movies USA
793 SET Max
794 Aaj Tak International
797 Sahara One
808 B4U Music USA
813 Headlines Today International
5760 OTS5 (wide open)
5762 CSABT (wide open)

Gotta Love Akai Japan

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20810
(ProSonicview.com)

Defendant Christopher Whitcomb operates the website www . ProSonicview.com and the ebay store prosonicviewdotcom, whereupon he sells and distributes Sonicview Receivers SV Lan adapters, and New Link adapters, among other devices.

quote:

Hi,

We did not send the emails out. The info on the ihub will be released in the next few days.

Chris Whitcomb
Tech Support Supervisor
SonicView USA
Phone # 760-842-8931
Fax # 760-842-8935
email: techsupport@sonicviewusa.com

NOTICE OF RELATED CASE PURSUANT TO CIVIL LOCAL RULE 40.1(e)

The First DISH Action and the Second DISH Action are related because the defendant in the Second DISH Action, Christopher Whitcomb, is a former employee of Sonicview USA, Inc. ("Sonicview") (a named defendant in the First DISH Action), and a Sonicview dealer who was served with Judge Lorenz's preliminary injunction order in the First DISH Action. Mr. Whitcomb is also the cousin of Roberto Sanz, Sonicview's CEO and an individual defendant in the First DISH Action. Further, the devices at issue in the forthcoming motion for preliminary injunction in the Second DISH Action (ie, the SV_Lan and NewLink) operate in the same manner as the iHub device that Judge Lorenz has already enjoined in the First DISH Action. Accordingly, assigning both cases to Judge Lorenz will effect a saving of judicial effort and resources.

Silver Member

Post Number: 305
nydas,

It's nothing new to see dealers or manufacturers being sued. Viewsat, sonicview and others have been in lawsuits for many years and they are still running great.

It seems only the biggest and best companies get sued by dishnetwork. Thank you for this post it also proves that the SV Lan must be working good and DN is very worried about their loss of users...

This post also disproves all of your prior posts about sonicview or svlan being a scam. I guess Dish Network Believes the SV Lan is working well & therefor disagrees with your prior statements also.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20832
FTA BADASS:
1. First of all, I am glad that you are using civil debating language. My apologies if any of my posts directly addressed to you were not as civil.
2. Your big mistake was the way you came into the forum suddenly after 4 years of hibernation, with a C/P of over 90 posts from one site. THAT IS NOT DONE ON THIS SITE AND NOT ACCEPTABLE IN ANY SITE
3. To compound this further, you started several threads on the same subject. That is clearly spamming.
4. Then you continued the spamming with more threads, etc.
5. I was very clear about what I said, which is that there is a surplus stock of SVs and of hubs. To sell these the hub is being sold in a slightly modified form and the SVs are being sold. It would not be difficult for DN to prove that this contravenes the court order and stop it.
6. A further complication is that the man promoting the "new Tide" - sorry the "new Hub", is closely associated with the owners of Sonicview. (The pun was intended)

My advice to you therefore, is to stop promoting a product which is predestined to be banned, and will lose all support very quickly.

My advice to all members of Ecoustics is not to buy this particular branch of IKS effort.

Contrary to what people are saying, I do not sell NFPS, and have no connection with it. I support it only to the extent that is is the most established and the cheapest of the private IKS. I also support it to the extent that sada, who also is positive about NFPS, is very honest in his opinions; therefore, I do not mind putting faith in his statements about NFPS without testing. From my general, not too detailed research, I feel that
A. NFPS is up 60-65% of the time;
B. NFPS makes very good effort to switch servers, etc when overloaded, and in general makes good efforts to keep the system going;
C. NFPS is run by intelligent semi-professional people.

Silver Member

Post Number: 306
1. I have always been civil and respectful to others and always will be. It is only the rude and disrespectful people that I will no longer respect. They say to treat others how you like to be treated. I will say that I am sure that is the basis of why so many people don't like you. It all starts from you. You will need to look inside out not outside in.
2. Your biggest mistake is you are rude, disrespectful and untruthful to others.
It does not matter how many years I have stayed away from people like you. What matters is this is a satellite TV forum section were people share satellite TV information. I can start any thread and post truthful content all I want. The difference between me and you is i'm contributing to my own threads and posting very useful information. You make up your own untruthful information and copy past it in everyones threads. I have seen you spam everybody's threads with topics that do not even match what they are talking about. You need to stop thread jacking people that is rude and unacceptable. If you have a quota of how many posts you need a day make your own thread and post it there. No need to be rude to others.

By the way Ecoustics loves it when they get useful content as that is how they make their money in advertising. There are respectable ways to do it and disrespectful ways. You have chose the disrespectful way of thread jacking everyone else while I keep to threads I started or respond to ones you have started about me. You can be sure that if I post in someone else thread it will be about the topic they are discussing.

3. I only started 2 or 3 threads and they all had a different topic. You and others are the ones who started all the other topics. I maybe started a couple more since I started in response to your nonsense. I tell you what though.

4. it was you who spammed every thread with your nonsense. I only responded to your negative lies and comments.

5. You were only clear that you had no idea what you were talking about. All of your statements contradict each other. You were found wrong on 90% of your statements about Sonicview and the SV Lan. You were also referring customers to purchase Sonicview Newlink which is why I explained to the user to purchase the SV Lan instead as you were leading him into a bad situation. Make no mistake I have done nothing but inform the SV owners of the truth and what is best for them.

6. New tide? Your nonsense never seems to amaze me. Only someone like nydas would call a sonicview product a new tide even after she has been proven wrong on just about every statement she's made.

My advice to you is stop disrespecting all of the users, stop hijacking threads, keep to the topic, stop making false statements, stop reading a post and thinking you know everything, stop promoting and defending totalfta who scams people, stop posting your opinions as facts, stop, stop, stop!!!

by your math nfps is predestined to be banned and will loe all support very quickly also since 2+2=4.

NFPS
Account Suspended
June 30th, 2010

After relocating to a server in Singapore, www.iksprivateserver.com has again been taken down as a result of international cooperation to prevent piracy. This swift action follows the seizure of the website's server in Germany.

Privateserver's Seized
June 29th, 2010
Today, www.iksprivateserver.com and www.nfusionprivateserver.com, hosted on servers in Germany, were seized by NagraStar, obtaining valuable data about the operators of the website and customer data related to purchasers of the illegal service.

Well I guess they are untouchable? Good thing sonicview users never gave up there IP address to DN like nfps users did. There is only one way for your ip address to be in risk and that is for the offshore server to get seized. Well looks like dishnetwork got nfps's servers! (I am not saying that it is not safe to use them as I have never said anything bad about nfps. I respect all those who help our fta community. I just post this to prove a point to nydas that her opinionated nonsense claims are just that "nonsense".)

nydas statement:
A. NFPS is up 60-65% of the time;
B. NFPS makes very good effort to switch servers, etc when overloaded, and in general makes good efforts to keep the system going;
C. NFPS is run by intelligent semi-professional people.
added:
D. NFPS does not control any bin files and can not improve any hardware. They rely on hardware manufacturers to allow users to have access to private servers in their bin files.
E. Come UFC time most will get major freezing & have to change servers/ports to get it working properly.

Akai Japan Group SV Lan - Sonicivew users statements:
A. SV Lan is up 99.5% of the time
B. AJG makes sure they have plenty of servers in advance so you never get overloaded or have to switch ports or servers.
C. AJG is run by professionals.
D. AJG controls sonicview hardware and continues to improve features in the bin files.
E. AJG has had every UFC in HD/SD and has never frozen not even once.

I am speaking from personal experience and all other users feedback.

nydas may be speaking from experience with nfps about them being up 60% of the time but clearly has no experience or knowledge of sonicview products or the Akai Japan Group - SV Lan support.

Bronze Member
Username: John_mosby

Virgina USA

Post Number: 45
Cableboxtv
An excellent report, the truth and nothing but the truth.

you wrote
2. Your biggest mistake is you are rude, disrespectful and untruthful to others.

She lies about everything, maybe she lies about she from India.

My girlfriend works for Indian doctors and I have found
them to be very nice and polite people.

In real life, I don't think the Desi people would expect this person called nydas

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20844
FTA BADASS: I am watching cricket right now. I will reply to you later.

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 16095
FTA BADASS

Can you stop your BS about your Akai thing!

They will be killed down as well that NFPS by Dn if it come too much popular!

Bronze Member
Username: Mfn9

Post Number: 16
Up and freeze free with more channels than other public

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21074
From Satscams dot com site.

California Federal Court Enters Preliminary Injunction Banning Further Sales of SV-Lan and New Link Products

On April 25, 2011 the Honorable Thomas J. Whelan of the Southern District of California issued a Preliminary Injunction Order banning further distribution of devices marketed as the "SV-Lan" and "New Link" pending final resolution of DISH Network and NagraStar's litigation against ProSonicview and its owner Christopher Whitcomb. Whitcomb was a former employee of Sonicview USA, Inc. which has also been sued by DISH Network. In that case, Judge M. James Lorenz, also in the Southern District of California, entered a similar injunction order on March 29, 2010 enjoining sales of the Sonicview iHub, 8PSK TFEC boards and related software. The iHub was the predecessor product for both the SV-Lan and New Link, and all three devices as determined by the Courts were designed and distributed to work with Sonicview-branded receivers to engage in piracy of DISH Network programming.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us