Laptop to TV Not working

Username: Gemedia1

Post Number: 1
I have a Philips 27PS55s/321 TV. It has a s-video input. My Laptop also has a S-Video. My TV remote does not have a Input button to select the input it has only AV1,AV2, Front channels only. I tried connecting the s-video of laptop to s-video to Tv and did the settings Fn+F4 , Display settings etc. But the image is not getting displayed in the TV. Distorted black and white lines are appearing. My laptop has a VGA slot. I also tried connecting VGA(laptop) output to the S-video of the TV. That is also not working.
Using the PC VGA to RCA S-Video AV TV Adapter Converter Cable i tried connecting the laptop and TV. That was also not working. Please can some one let me know on how i can connect my laptop to tv.

Manual Link : http://safemanuals.com/user-guide-instructions-owner-manual/PHILIPS/27PS55S-321- _E
Thanks,
Guru

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 15280
Welcome to eCoustics gemedia1!

Be sure that nothing is hooked in Video RCA AV1 because that can cancel the S-Video input!

Now in the laptop you must use clone or extend in NVidia setting, you must be sure that your TV is recognized like NTSC!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us