FTA site closed

Silver Member
Username: Juancho

CANADA Xx

Post Number: 907
C/P..
After taking into consideration resent events with other sites and site owners DssFeedback will no longer open it's doors. It was a very hard decision to make. To be clear about it, there was no pressure put on us to make this decision. We feel deep down inside that the time is right.
The safety of our members has also been our first concern. I would like to apologize for the decision being made so abruptly. I would also like to say Thank You for making this your home for so many years. The support you have giving us during the years has been great. We walk away from this knowing that we had the greatest members. I also want to take a minute to thank the people that stood by my side for all these years. Years ago you all helped push me to open this site. I feel that we did what we set out to do. That was make the best site on the net. I thank you all for that. Who knows maybe one day we can do this thing all over again . I wish the best for all of you. Hopefully you will find a place to call home soon. Remember it's only TV ;).
Sincerely, SNV

Silver Member

CANADA Xx

Post Number: 911
I hope ftabins.net keep open. for now just nothing there.
no info is posts

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 19150
ftabins.net is/was home to many people here. At present, you can't even donate and none of the ads are coming though.

Interesting that satfix,net was closed for 2-3 day 10 days ago, and was closed again yesterday but is up again today.,

I hope these are not the forebodings of a massive collapse of the industry.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19159
Wel, Juan:-
Ftabins has difinitely closed shop

Bronze Member
Username: 5355

Post Number: 44
FTABins.NET is no longer operational. Like all things, we feel it has come to its natural end. Thanks to all of you who made this the best community on the net.

Silver Member

CANADA Xx

Post Number: 912
I knew, yesterday somebody from dssfeedback was there,

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19165
There was a time when such "deaths" of sites were considered to be a "natural end" Since the Nagra take over of many sites related to IKS and sudden closure in the last two days of three sites, nobody should be complacent and presume that the end of ftabins was "its natural end".

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 2119
Oh!! If you say so boss!!

Silver Member

CANADA Xx

Post Number: 913
I believe that new sites "on china" will be born.
What kind of sites? who knows. the underground FTA?
The question mark is : how fast ?

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 2575
juan te envito a nuevo sitio

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 14312
RTAP

eCoustic is safe since we don't provide files, why spam other sites?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19167
Mods at ftabins.net, and are now trying to promote www.newftaxplosion.com. The site is registered with Godaddy.com, a US registrar and therefore is not safe.

I think they should stop immediately their spam of a brand new site registered by a US registrar.

I URGE PEOPLE NOT TO REGISTER WITH

www.newftaxplosion.com

Till we have more independent information, I think their spam should stop.

Silver Member

CANADA Xx

Post Number: 914
Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 2575
Posted on Saturday, June 26, 2010 - 03:27 pm:
juan te invito a nuevo sitio .
No, tanks.. I"ll sit down and see how all this matter evolve.

Silver Member
Username: Finish22

Post Number: 204
They took the money and ran.......

Upload

Username: Jameskennedy

Post Number: 2
DSSFEEDBACK was the best site ever period the end. It sucks balls that it is gone and Im gonna miss a lot of friends. P5unlimited.com Im there jameskennedy TB's there Og/JBUGS and john Husky so far.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 16377
It appears ftabins had a rat named "nydas" aka "nalin" aka "NN"..aka "rosebud", drop a dime on them..she is a known mole and rat from the Ecoustics site killing all other FTA users and sites..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19186
I never joined ftabins, but LK was a member here and a member at FTABINs. Deductive logic says that the more likely person to have been a rat is/was LK.

Silver Member
Username: Tulipe

Post Number: 283
so where do u go guys check on updates ???
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us