Which one is better Nano2,Dreambox or i-Link

Silver Member
Username: Imars99

Post Number: 340
Pl give your feedback about above mentioned brands.

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 6871
rocky i am very positive that dream box 100 are gonna show 2020 world cup.. and i know u love cricket

Silver Member
Username: Imars99

Post Number: 341
Thanks Sada.I know you have Dreambox box although its general perception that limesat is best but its out of stock now.So i have to decide from above three.I know dreamboox best for cricket is their anything i should be concerned before buying dreambox ?

Silver Member
Username: Tulipe

Post Number: 237
sada how is the nano2 doing ???????

Silver Member
Username: Tulipe

Post Number: 238
sada how is the nano2 doing ?

Bronze Member
Username: Safari

Post Number: 16
I am curious as to why Limesat is the best? WOuld you elaborate? Thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 6885
sorry ccc didn't see ur message.. its fine.. some hiccups but over all not bad..

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 18863
Anil: IKS receiver's status changes a lot. For the past 3-4 weeks Limesat is at the top.

Click here and see the chart.

Bronze Member
Username: Grampabob

Post Number: 24
what kind of hiccups does the CNX have? The SV is pretty brutal for freezing still and it's getting tiresome. Movies and UFCs are not worth watching.

How's the Nano's for freezing, UFCs and uptime compared to SV brands? Anyone care to comment?

I'm just looking to add something more reliable for IKS....I use that term loosely. My sub is working great!

Bronze Member
Username: Torpainter

Post Number: 91
every iks units has bad times but overall its relatively freeze free 99% of freezes will disappear with a quick channel change. Cnx shows ppvs only occasionally so dont expect them
cnx has shown 13 of the last 14 ufcs
I have had mine since end of november and I,ve been down 5 days due to server or bad freezing
Only dn on cnx at this time
You will find it nice compared to sv

Username: Hiccups

Post Number: 1
can anyone tell me which is the best fta box i can buy for my
boyfriend! i want to suprise him.

Silver Member
Username: Harding

Post Number: 210
I just found out at a social gathering that Dreambox private server account is costing $30/month and is going up to $50. No Sir, I wont pay that for sure.

Bronze Member
Username: Torpainter

Post Number: 97
The dm100 uses a public server like the other iks receivers and has no monthly fees

Silver Member
Username: 360guy

Ottawa, Ont Canada

Post Number: 138
I have an Ilink and its not great. Stability is an issue at times and the EPG is poor. On a positive note, picture quality is good. Overall I'm not satisfied and will begin testing a Satzen this week

Silver Member
Username: Waqarkhan1971

Post Number: 104
Hi Sada,
just need your opinion
currently I have Kbox which is DEAD
Whats the procedure for DREAMBOX, as how it is connected with Internet, is HUB used or not (does it use same RJ-45 from router)and what channels can we get like all English, Pakistani, Indian

someone contacted me to pay $20/mnth and have Dreambox in $180, what do you think,?

Please let me know

Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Cntrlaltdel

Post Number: 315
I can say my Nano2 has been pretty solid... hardly ever freezes and maybe has lost all but a few days since January. It don't have BEV right now, but I don't give a sh1t about it anyway!

Gold Member

Post Number: 7145
waqar khan .. dream box is good box..but remote sucks..also not very stable compare to nano2 but works same way as other iks rec..
draw back is it doesn't use usb ..so u need to use attached cable to use it with laptop..etc...
the benefit of his u can go to choose private service if u want to..so if companies like kbox and nfusion stop supporting u can atleast choose private iks..and pay monthly instead of throwing rec in garbage..

Silver Member
Username: Waqarkhan1971

Post Number: 109
thanks sada

Bronze Member
Username: Dwd75

Post Number: 18
nano2 works like I wouldnt bother checking DBox/Lsat....

but scared how long this party will last as they say "the best reciever gets the first hit "

anybody having nano2 missing channels, just bscan nano2 after loading new file.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us