Question for Plymouth

Silver Member
Username: Lauchie411

Inverness, Nova scotia Canada

Post Number: 134
Ok i finally got a VS Ultra on thing is it got this error and I trying to install factory files and such but i keep getting serial port error. Any IdeasUpload

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 13789
Laughlin

You must try again and again until the receiver get the files, power off on back panel then power on and send the file with the Loader! Try it with different delay, don't be affraid to power off before that the booting is complete!

Silver Member

Post Number: 135
ok Plymouth work for me went to a different computer and worked, I have to cctv channels and i got the sat info and the channel info of my friend via USB,,,Loaded it but not working still, sorry for being a pain ..thank you

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 13796
Laughlin

Which bin you have?

Silver Member

Post Number: 138
under system info i have the following
Bootloader 0.12
Main S/W PFTAUSW.09071tu
SAT uood
H/W Version V0.1

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 13798
OK

This bin seem to be good!
Now go in Keys Menu and check under Nagravision if you can see the Provider RTN or Identifier 00 C8 01 and 00 C9 01.

Silver Member

Post Number: 140
no i have neither one on here

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 13799
Laughlin

Do like Juan explain in his post:

I don't why, but It dosen't works .
They try everythings,.
here is how.
Viewsat - How To Add A New Provider ID Al VS extreme usando el bin DBPSW-090417X, pueden crearlo en otro VS si usan el bin de esas fechas que tienen amazonas, ya con provider 7311,
y le agregan el Provider ID 73 06 00 para telefonica, aqui esta como

This is a C & P.

Viewsat - How To Add A New Provider ID
Como agregar un nuevo provider
Algunas veces esto puede ser util agregar manualmente un nuevo provider ID en el code menu para habilitar adicional llaves de encripcion que no estan incluidas, para poder ver adicional contenido encripted
por ejemplo RTN on Galaxy 3C , Yo hi*ce esto gace alguun tiempo,(usando un opkeys hex file en ese tiempo) para ser capaz de tener acceso a PB canales bajo un diferente provider ID.(ellos tenian este en 0905 y tambien en 0906 en ese entonces) en uno de los grandes companias provedoras de satellite TV,antes de el ultimo bin de A/R para ese provider.

Sometimes it can be useful to manually add a provider ID under the code menu to enable the entry of additional encryption keys that may not already be included, to allow the viewing of additional encrypted content like RTN on Galaxy 3C, for example. I did this a while back (using an Opkey.hex file at the time) to be able to access the PB channel under a different provider ID (they had it on 0905 and even on 0906 at one point as well) on one of the big satellite provider's networks, before the latest bin file supported autoroll for that provider.

Here is how you do it:
aqui esta como se ha*ce.

1) First, arrow left or right to pick the correct encryption protocol for the key you're adding, such as Nagra.
Primero la flecha lado izquierdo o derecha para escojer el correcto protocolo de encripcion por la key que tu estas agregando,tales como Nagra

2) Hit F1 and enter the name of the provider.
Presiona F1 key(del remoto) y entra el nombre del provider( usa Amaz. )

3) Hit F2 to save it.
Presiona F2 para "save"

4) Enter the Provider ID (01 06 00 and Save)
Entra Provider ID (01 06 00 y save)

5) Finally, you must hit the SAT button to save it (this isn't shown at the bottom of the screen like the other steps are).
finalmente tu debes de presionar el boton de SAT(en tu remoto)

Note that this does NOT mean that autoroll will now work for that provider if it's not supported, but you should be able to view/listen to the channel as long as you have a currently valid key entered for the system that they're using.
Nota esto no significa que A/R debe de trabajar para ese provider si este no es suported(A/R) pero tu puedes ser capaz de ver/oir los canales siempre que tu tengas las keys actualizadas para el sistema que ellos estan usando.

Thanks goes out to Cyphris and Txsgent for this information
Las gracias a Cyphris y a Txsgent por esta informacion.

Detailed Extra Instructions
Instruciones extras y detalladas.

1. Enter Main Menu -> Options -> Autoroll OFF
Presiona Main Menu->Code->Autoroll OFF

2) ve a Installation->Code->Nagra , ya dentro de este presiona F1 en el remoto para crear el nuevo provider.Escribe Dish o el nuevo nombre del provider,entonces presiona el boton SAT para "save" entonces en numeros en el lado Izquierdo escribe 01 06 00 o el nuevo provider ID numero y "save"
2. Go to Installation -> Code -> Nagra. Inside this menu press F1 on remote to create new provider. Write Dish or new provider name, then press Sat Button to Save then in numbers on the left, insert 01 06 00 or the new providr ID number. Save.

3. You should see 8 pairs of FF. With cursor go to first pair and insert 10, then select last pair and press FAV on remote to create the new key.
Tu veras 8 pares de FF. Con el remoto ve al primer par y pon 10, entonces seleccionas el ultimo par( de FF) y presiona FAV en el remoto para crear la nueva key

4. On new key, go to first pair of FF and insert 11. then select last pair and press FAV to create new key.
En la Nueva key, ve al primer par de FF y pon 11, entonces seleccionas el ultimo par (de FF) y presiona FAV para crear nuevas Keys

5. Go to first pair and insert 20, then to last pair and FAV to create final key.
Ve al primer par y pon 20, luego a el ultimo para( par de FF y ultimo par de FF) y presiona FAV para crear la final Keys,

6. Go to first pair and insert 21. At this point you should see this on your screen:
Ve al primer par(de FF ) y pon 21, ahora tu veras esto de abajo en la pantalla(TV)(ya creastes el provider ID 73 06 00 de amazonas.
10 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
11 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
20 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
21 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF

7. Press exit to save.
Presiona exit y "save
8 Regresa a Options y pon ahi A/R en ALL

Despues de ha*cer esto tu VS trabajara igual.
Y veremos que pasa cuando cambien las keys

Si tu no estas seguro de que para que es esto, no lo hagas,
Esto es para experimentados usuarios o los que se atrevan a testear.

Esto es para experimentar.

Call the provider name "RTN" then put those identifier and keys

00C801
00>E1 34 07 99 92 60 3E 3B FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
01>AF 96 38 9F 92 59 30 4A FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
00C901

Silver Member

Post Number: 141
Ok i tried this so far and i got nothing working i Enter RTN 00 C8 01 then i enter 10 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
11 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
20 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
21 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF

I do all the steps there and still get nothing,,,,mmmmm fed up...

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 13800
Laughlin

Put those keys:

00C801
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
00C901

Silver Member
Username: Chaff

Post Number: 209
The instructions have the zeros at the end of the provider id - 4) Enter the Provider ID (01 06 00 and Save)

here too
http://blog.51.ca/u-92718/?p=10}

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 13801
Chaff

We will try it if it not work like I posted!

Silver Member

Post Number: 142
so plymouth i will enter keys as show above enter key 00 c9 01 then the numbers below...then satart again and do the same with 00 c8 01 or do each one then check for rtn.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 13808
Laughlin

You must have but Provider Identifier: 00 C8 01 and 00 C9 01 then you put the keys I posted in my above post!

You can call those Provider RTN

I know that they have both same keys but that is what you need to get RTN!

Silver Member

Post Number: 210
laughlin , look at other provider id's in the menu (dn) do they look like this 00 0101 or 0101 00, enter the rtn provider id in the same format as the others.

Silver Member

Post Number: 211
Nalin, you are welcome.....

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 18864
Sorry: I do not know much about the Viewsat receivers and I do not have one. Plymouth is doing a good job answering question on this receiver, and i suggest to you Chaff that you do not interfere.

Silver Member

Post Number: 212
Plymouth
Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 7938

Posted on Tuesday, March 03, 2009 - 10:58 am: Edit Post

I confirm, all RTN, OTB 1-2. RDTHN and HRTV wide open on Viewsat Ultra with these keys.

But not easy to create the provider for it.

After many try I know how do it now.

------------------------------------------------------------------
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us