Good box??

Silver Member
Username: Guanajuatos_best

Post Number: 327
Yo,
I have one of those prodigy's boxes. And after some missed PPV shows, I have decided to do a little research on a good box to get.
Can you guys please let me know what works for you.

Thanks.
Please no bashing!!!!

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 18673
There is nothing certain in this world.

Click here for current situation. This might change any time

Silver Member
Username: Ei_toro_the_great

Post Number: 167
Pho Kyu-----------this may help---Courtesy of FTABins.NET :: The Greatest FTA Community on the NET!
FTABins.NET FTA Status Page V3.0
LAST UPDATE: 03/29/10 08:20 am BY: SLAPNUT / STUEY
}

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Liger

Post Number: 244
Stop wasting your money on IKS based garbage. Nothing works. They'll just take your money and hit the street. For now, I advise you sub share with someone you know. This is guaranteed 100% up. The best time to buy FTA receiver is when N3 fix is available. Hope this clears up some things.

Silver Member
Username: Pancho_vili

Post Number: 152
I do agree with the man Liger
STOP, do the right thing
WAIT
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Pulpfiktion

Post Number: 620
Hombre .... r u going to give N3....

Username: Bweazer

Post Number: 1
Hi ya'll,
Got me a wee problem and I am wondering if there is an answer to my delemia.
Got me a Dreambox Dm100 v2.
The person who sold to me , told me to plug it in and watch some tv.
Well, nothing is happening. just staring at a screen.
Did me some reading... and to what I've read I figure I may need to reprogram my unit. My S/Q are great...
In the vast aray of files and notes.. would there be a step by step procedure.. in setting up or even diagnosing my problem.
Any help would greatly appreciated
Bweazer

Silver Member
Username: Dghumman

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 381
dreambox 100 is a very sensitive box and be very very carefull when you program this box as if you make one wrong step this box is toast, i have toasted 2 boxes.
So i will not recomend anyone to buy this box as its not easy as other boxes to program, even if you follow every step and make one mistake you cannot correct that mistake and your money will go down the drain , i would recomend you buy limesat instead of dreambox 100 rest is your choice

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 13734
damindar ghumman

I'm very skeptic that the Dreambox cannot be recovered!

All box can be recovered!

Silver Member
Username: Guru4u

El Centro, Cali Baby

Post Number: 121
Septic tank..funny

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 13735
damindar ghumman

I'm very skeptic that the Dreambox cannot be recovered!

All box can be recovered!

Silver Member
Username: Guru4u

El Centro, Cali Baby

Post Number: 122
skeptical

Silver Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 382
you may be right but i took it to the shop i bought from, he also said the same thing that this box is bad and cannot be repaired.
Also he told me that as they dont have a dealer in canada they will have to send the box back to the factory and maybe they can do something. So basically this box is no good

Silver Member
Username: Harding

Post Number: 183
"All box can be recovered!"

Many Dreamboxes have private IKS. You have t pay a monthly charge.

Silver Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 383
i know that dreambox has private lks but it also has public lks and i agree that all boxes can be recovered but i have researched for dreambox but i could not find the way. if you know then please post it, it would be great help for everyone

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 13747
damindar ghumman

Check on Europeen sites for recover your Dreambox!

I don't have time to check it this morning but I can check it tonight!

Silver Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 256
Daminder - Dreambox official websites says these are their dealers in Canada. Did you buy from one of them?

Angel Electronics 1515 Matheson Blvd E L4W 2P5 Mississauga Canada 905-602-1382 http://www.angelelectronics.ca sales@angelelectronics.ca

Incredible Entertainment #106-13569 76th Ave. V3W2W3 Surrey Canada 1-877-904-0600 1-604-777-4401 http://www.incrediblefta.com sales@incrediblefta.com

Onesat Canada 2106 54 Avenue SW T3E 1L7 Calgary Canada 403.667.3750 http://www.onesat.ca save@onesat.ca

UNIVERSAL SATS LTD 4801 26 Ave. NE Suite 2 T1Y 3E1 CALGARY Canada 4036684247 4036684247 http://www.universalsats.com/ universal_sats@hotmail.com

Vi-Tesse.com 3850, Blvd. Cote-Vertu H4R 1V4 Montreal Canada (514) 335-1151 (514) 789-5656 http://www.vi-tesse.com/ sales@vi-tesse.com

Wintronic Computers Plus 4200 Fairview St. Unit 9B, L7L 4Y8 Burlington Canada (905) 333-6637 (905) 333-3655 http://www.wintroniccomputers.com/wintronics/locations.jspa tahseen@wintroniccomputers.com

Silver Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 384
i bought it from Wintronic Computers in mississauga , cut i can tell you one thing i would never recomend anyone to buy dreambox 100, its not a very good box, it has lots of flaws its very very sensitive if you have power fluctuation also this box goes bad

Silver Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 257
Wintronic computers are listed as dealers and they tell you they don't have a dealer in Canada. Take a print out from the manufacturers website of the list of dealers and take it to their shop.

http://www.dream-multimedia-tv.de/

Translate this page, click on dealers and click on Canada

Silver Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 385
i will do that subash and thanks for the info

Username: Torpainter

Post Number: 5
try cnx ,satzen Lots of dn ,no bev pretty good can has had 13 of the last 14 ufc sometimes ppv on weekends ,Limesat is getting the most tv right now dn and be but suppliy is very limited and the unit is pricey
Also if you have any older cnx ,coolsat or viewsat you can buy the dongle (hub) and get tv too
Vs has only dn Coolsat had dn and bev
Forget the dm 100

Silver Member
Username: Tulipe

Post Number: 221
i have 5 boxs down ss that i just bought i got it before use it it was down for good . kbox and other. i have ultra viewsat but im not sure if it's worth to buy the dongle or go foe nano2?/
or stay without tv lol? what do u think guys.

Username: Torpainter

Post Number: 7
WF uses the same server team as cnx so same channel line-up wf costs
around 100 ,nano 2 depends on your connections
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us