Still no response from KBox regarding down-time?

Bronze Member
Username: Kowarrior

Post Number: 25
Dead silence still...

Gold Member
Username: Sump

Post Number: 1013
I will break the silence ..

Wait ...

Bronze Member
Username: Whelland

Post Number: 55
It is completely un-acceptable!

I am probably one of the most understanding & open minded people, but the the complete lack of communication is an outrage. Yes, the box is fantastic when it work... but when down, the lack of communication or slow speed of recovery makes it not worth the investment in it.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 18784
They sold you a Weather Forecaster, and it does its job beautifully!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
What about all the hype regarding their new K2 box? That box is dead and they don't say a word about it.

Bronze Member
Username: Bhardwaj

Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 54
not getiing a green light on my k box and also nedd the setting foe dish 119, 118, and 110

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
Have patience? I'm missing the whole Monte Carlo Masters Tennis tournament right now on the Tennis Channel. And what's worse is that I was actually contemplating buying the damned K2 box. All of KBox's products are in the crapper and they haven't addressed anything. They've just hidden themselves in a hole while pissed off customers are wondering what's going on.
Why don't they even address it? It would at least show that they give a damn about customers. Instead of leaving customers in the effing dark!

Username: Imatul

Post Number: 7
Last 7 months Kbox was fully up only for 2 months. I think they have timer setup at there end. Every three month kbox will be up for month and then go for sleep for next three months.

Silver Member
Username: Chaff

Post Number: 175
is kbox up yet ?

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 18824
If it does come up it will come up for a long time.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us