Viewsat V-Link out today! Loader available!!!!!

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 12600
Thanks to RTAP for the info!

Users guide and Loader available at ftabins.net and currentbins.com!

Silver Member
Username: Mrgreg

Post Number: 466
Also here:http://www.viewsatsupport.net/phpBB3/index.php

Username: Taxi1965

Post Number: 8
Thanks ( O -Greg- O ) im new here and im not sure who to trust. But Greg sounds like a good solid name.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 17835
Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17838
http://viewsatvlink.org/ is asking you to watch this URL for activation of the V-link and the files.

application/mswordUpload
VIEWSAT_V-LINK_FILES.doc (85.0 k)

Right now it is all Red. Wait till it turn Green

Silver Member
Username: Tulipe

Post Number: 121
nalin where did you get the v-link i wanna buy one . thanx . and are they any official channel list ? thanx

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17844
I did not get the v-link hub. It was announced yesterday and the server is still not active.
Best if you go to the viewsatvlink.org site and read

Silver Member

Post Number: 122
NALIN thanx for everything .

Bronze Member
Username: Sauib

Post Number: 18
how much does the v-link cost and r all the viewsat boxes compatible thx for the info thou

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 12630
sauib zeb

For now none price are revealed, it seem to be most of viewsat model which will supported!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17853
Plymouth: What worries me is this. The IKS providers would know the problems related to using a server within the USA. They are proposing to support all the Viewsat models. That means that within no time the server traffic will be 10 times what Nfusion had before they got overloaded.
How are they going to manage all that?

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 12631
Nalin

Too much beautiful to be true!

That's what I think, I hope been in error but it look bad!

Note that they are are not in service then they can use oversea servers when the service will be up!

Again VS give us much things to discussed!

Silver Member
Username: Xtrawest

Canada

Post Number: 341
The V-Link internet adapter, also known as V-Link Dongle, is a serial to ethernet converter wich adds a variety of interactive features to your Viewsat Receiver. This adapter is compatible with all Viewsat receiver models, all of this possible because of the (Software / Firmware) of the V-Link Coding Team.

V-Link Unit price : 59.99$ USD (Tax & Shipping not included)
Shipping Locations : United-States / Canada

The V-Link package includes :

- V-Link Unit
- Serial cable (M/F)
- AC Power Adapter
- Password (for Premium Forum Support)

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 12632
C/P from HQ

Viewsat Releasing an 'Official' File

In all honesty Viewsat (More correctly Viewtech through their VS distributors.) is releasing an 'Official' file, this file will contain the database from their distributors listing all of their customers, so ordered by an United States of America Federal District Court. This file will be given to D*sh Network (N*grastar/JJ Gee).

There is "NOT" going to be an official Viewsat 'pirate' file (Viewsat does NOT condone this kind of firmware.) for STB's coming in the very near future, except perhaps a 3rd party file for IKS via the site (viewsatsupport) "located" in the USA. This site is 'showcasing' itself as an "OFFICIAL" type of release site for Viewsat, which is impossible, for one thing Viewsat has repeatedly stated time after time that it will not go "IKS," another example as to why this site is not a Viewsat site is currently this site has a file section for 'VS Clones' yes that's correct 'Clones'. The manufacturer of the Viewsat line of receivers has steadfastly battled these clones and interestingly 'KWAKS VIEWTECH' through third party satellite TV pirate sites had 'clone killer' files posted on these forums, as well as elsewhere (For those interested in a Viewsat-Viewtech link, there it is). And, the obvious reason why this site has "NOTHING" to do with anything "OFFICIAL" it is located in the United States, as is its future IP Address for those who would use this IKS service, yes the Domain Name for that to is registered in America, not an off-shore site in some far-off country on another continent.

But, the most basic and simplest reason, is the sites Domain Name (viewsatsupport) read it again (viewsatsupport) do you see it, "VIEWSAT" support, are you buying into it yet "VIEWSAT SUPPORT" are you seeing the obvious? Let me help those who can not see which should be something so obvious, it just may be overlooked, Viewsat would NOT have its name branded with a Satellite TV Pirate site, which by the way, if you were to read my past comments it would make you wonder if it is indeed a pirate TV site.

This site is leading people into believing the impossible, much as HQ had by promising "Imminent" releases. Which by the way HQ copied and pasted from themselves when totalfta first posted it.

Another point that should be made here is this, why would there be a new site such as this when HQ is still around. The answer may be that HQ has been compromised, its standing in the Satellite TV Pirate Community is zero. Nothing is as it seems to be at HQ and if you have read my previous comments about HQ you'll know why. HQ is NOT controlled by the people who you may think it is.

Next time you see anything closely related to this "Viewsat Releasing An Official Pirate File" or somebody asking "Is Viewsat Going to be Releasing a File so I can get Pirate TV?," remember what you had read here and think just how ridiculous those comments are.

One more thing, never forget that Viewsat-Coolsat connection, and we all know what happened with Coolsat and their cooperation with D*sh.

Remember HQ equals totalfta equals viewsatsupport "ADD" ftacp to the equation.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 12675
Some talk about V-Link will not be out, some talk about W-Link, some talk about a stand alone bin, for today we can't be sure that V-Link will be out!

Wait an see what will happened with Viewsat because there is too much rumors on this brand, who start those rumors and what is the reason?

Silver Member
Username: Pulpfiktion

Post Number: 532
v-link .... all lies. Only cardshare....

Silver Member
Username: Perycles2005

Post Number: 131
Hello anybody...if I have a Viewsat Ultra could I use it with the new V-LInk and what should I do to get it...price?, and what about installation requirements?...is it that we are going to be entering files to it or is going to update itself thru internet?...thanks...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17878
Nothing available right now. Wait for a few days and some reveiws

Silver Member
Username: Perycles2005

Post Number: 133
Thanks Nalin...I hope is Up soon ...been waiting for long time

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 12689
Here is the official link of V-Link: http://www.vlinkfta.net/

The V-Link Coding Team welcomes you to it's official V-Link Unit Web site. First and most important, we would like to clarify that we are a private organisation and also that we are not, in any way, related to the Viewtech / Viewsat company. The V-Link crew is a third party coding team who has been working hard to give you the opportunity to use, once again, your Viewsat Receivers. With this being said, you will be able to get back your North American Satellite Network Channels.

We ask that you please bear with us while we finish configurations to our IKS Servers. A Beta testing group is in place and reporting all known issues so that the V-Link Coding Team can work on it. IKS Servers will be located offshore in Nassau (Bahamas), so please be patient as the V-Link Team continues to work on the remaining details.

yours sincerely,

V-Link Coding Team

Bronze Member
Username: Rampeij

Post Number: 60
Wait.......They are actually telling us where the servers are?

Does this sound odd to anyone else?

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 12693
Lisle

For now the server which was mentionned is in USA not in Bahamas, we will wait to see the real servers, but like many brand the server is known only by the hub!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17880
My personal overall assessement.
These people are a dedicated technical team, probably a little defficient in knowledge of the business end of things (who is not?). They mean to have their servers off-shore, and have probably taken legal advice as to the location.
Off-shore Bahamas is certainly better than off-shore Mexico. Bahamas is an internetional financial hub, with very sophisticated Broadband connections, security and have withstood many Governement level attacks of disclosure.
Can Bahamas servers serve the expected demand? Yes.
Do these people have the fianacial backing to service the expected load. At present, probably not, but I hope they have a good business plan.
Will they come out with the product as announced? Yes, except for minor changes in the date.
Should you buy the v-link hardware for $60? The price is right. You have waited over six months. If $60 is very little, go and spend it. Othervise wait till some reviews are published. In any case, as of today, the v-link is not officially being shipped.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 12737
V-Link will be out Feb 22 according to V-Link official site!

Silver Member
Username: Imauser

Post Number: 219
December??????

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 12739
FM

LOL! Sorry Feb will be much better!

Bronze Member
Username: Adam_paul

Post Number: 40
Folks, any news on this doongle? Suppose to come out today

Platinum Member

Post Number: 18224
On the surface of it there seems to be a rift amongst the promoters of this "dongle" Apparently there are going to be two dongles - the v-link at about $60 and a Weather something for about $110 - NOT compatible with each other.
Keep on looking for more information.
Don't buy anything till the dust has settled.

Bronze Member
Username: Tansarbh

Post Number: 28
I wonder how long it would take for dust to get settled :-(

Platinum Member

Post Number: 18248
I would think that the Viewsat situation should become clearer by the middle of the next month.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 18266
V-link price has been revised upwards from 59.95 to 79.95. The units are still not available.

Silver Member

Post Number: 144
THE BIN IS OUT ALREADY
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us