Sub Sharing in Canada.

Bronze Member
Username: Thetaffey

Post Number: 65
Hey there. if your in the GTA what's the best option for sub sharing? I have 4-5 families down for sub sharing. I was also wondering if any of you guys are sub sharing? With Bell or Starchoice or telus? tell me whts the best/cheapest option there .also looking for pakistani/indian channels.. i dont want dn or DTV..

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 6799
bell / telus are same...
go with telus, free installation, + u can rent a rec/ mth no contract involved..
both telus and bell are same... u can get up to 3-4 additional rec...

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 6800
paki indian channels that are available on bev
are
ary , b4u, ndtv imagine, sony ,b4u and cbn...,atn

Bronze Member
Username: Apple_bee

Post Number: 13
A question for the Queen of TV Satellite?

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 18220
Card sharing is common in UK. Many of my friends have it. It is illegal in USA. I don't know about Canada.
Sub sharing is very common in USA. In Canada, most people don't know about it and don't share. That is a general impression I had.

Silver Member
Username: Elmoxp

Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 336
what is sub sharing anyway?

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 18228
"sub sharing" - I think it means subscription sharing. At its most simple stage, you have two or three receivers in the house and pay only a litlle extra for the extra recievers.
You may share with a relative living close by - the cost of subscription is less than two separate subscriptions.
Some peole share accross the relationship boundries - amongst friends, amongst club members and lastly by profiting from each new subscriber that joins.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us