Cnx nano 2

Silver Member
Username: Bvvenegas

Post Number: 404
is it me or is the cnx nano 2 frezzing up more often

Silver Member

Post Number: 406
my cnx nano2 is freezing up very ofton and goes black for a while is any one else having the same problem is there a way to fix it

Silver Member
Username: Jowhar

Post Number: 330
http://ftafuture.org/#cnx

Silver Member

Post Number: 408
its out everything is black the guid and info work but no channel works even the onppv and order are black whats up with that

Silver Member
Username: Cntrlaltdel

Post Number: 310
Server overload apparently is the reason for it being unstable, the issue should be resolved this week they are saying.

Silver Member
Username: Nash04

Post Number: 117
Hunter...Where did you get this info from?

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 6822
CNX Update- March 10th
We all know how the CNX Nano2 has been performing recently. Not as great as we`d like, for some. We also know why and that is because of server load, aka capacity.
I have gotten some reliable info that there are changes in the works. The server capacity is gonna be increased. This should happen sometime next week.
Some of yous know I am not one for announcements but this one comes from the top or at least from a very reliable source. It is not a C/P or otherwise. I would not post it if it was.

I am also told that the b3v line-up will fill up and of course with a server that can handle the load, it will also be stable., as well as the DN will be stable too.
We just need a bit more patience.
CNX team does listen, and of course they know the issues well before we do.
So, look for changes starting next week sometime.
Thnx for all your support

I woke up this morning thinking that I had forgotten something and in fact I had.
I was also told that the illusive CNX Carbon is back in the works as well.
For those that do not know, the Carbon is CNX's HD model and was on the drawing board quite some time ago. Once this server deal gets staightened away then look for the Carbon to be realeased very soon afterwards. We knew that CNX would get this Carbon out to the public eventually one day and it looks like that day is soon to arrive

Bronze Member
Username: Adam_paul

Post Number: 47
Not sure why but today it is stuck with Off Service. Anyone has it with service On?

Bronze Member
Username: Zakaziko

Toronto

Post Number: 29
Mine works fine but;

It appears to me that if you just leave the receiver on one strong channel, it will connect after a while. If you get reception, avoid going to the menu for the time being. Otherwise, it tries to connect agin with the server and that takes a while.

Good luck

Silver Member

Post Number: 410
i think there is alot of channels that are off right now can anyone confirm this and if so how come
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us