2010 will be the year of Internet streaming

Silver Member
Username: Terebichan

Post Number: 138
FTA is dead, vive le FTA

There's more and more channels srtreaming appear on the NET. The only problem with the TV Mafia like France Television is to bypass regional restriction. But this problem will be more simple to resolve than N3. ;-)

I will never buy a new FTA box, insteed i will invest to computer side. ;-)

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

ModeratorCanada

Post Number: 12298
Hiroyama

Plusieurs canaux sont disponible de la France, beaucoup plus qu'ici pour les Canadien francais.

Silver Member
Username: Xtremejohnjohnson

Post Number: 156
I've seen television shows that air live be placed in torrent sites within 1 hour. Programs such as TED keep searching for new shows as often as you want ted.nu

I do enjoy flicking around the channels though, but I just use an antenna for that right now.

Instead of watching UFC live Saturday night, it might become a BBQ for Sundays.

If kbox doesn't come back up, then I'll never buy another box as well. DTV came to an end and eventually dish may come to an end.

Gold Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 1982
DTV works great...if ya do a simple sub share for almost free...actually it is free for many....if ya have many friends and family who are willing to share with ya...

Silver Member
Username: Xtremejohnjohnson

Post Number: 158
justforhaha's

Why do you prefer sharing DTV over dish?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1993
Have/had em both...DTV is head and shoulders above DN...better channels..Sunday NFL ticket...much easier and friendlier to deal with DTV customer reps...faster quicker service, if any problems...more HD channels.....kinda like comparing a Cadillac and a VW bug

Silver Member
Username: Terebichan

Post Number: 140
justforhaha's

I don't understand the interest about sport, to proove it's the most boring activity, nobody can watch the sport without comment. Try to wacth movie, show or theater with comment. ;-)

Second, majority of sports are barbarian activitiies where two or more opponents are fighting, personally i don't like war and i'm not racist. ;-)

Finally, the olympiad, if an athlete is better than another it's just the result of random, i don't beleive in god and the universe is just the result of the most simple random function. ;-)

PS: My intelligence is just the result of random, but i'm happy to have that luck, because it's seems to be rare, ;-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 1994
why ya focus in on sports..ya should READ my entire reply..or don't bothering askin WHY...either ya are dumb are another nick here, or are a dumbazz..either way its ain't gonna matter what I say....bye
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us