People, Remember Neusat. Now think about Kbox.

Silver Member
Username: Liger

Post Number: 222
Yes, they both have a similar story. Back in the N2 days when Neusat first hit the market, they had pretty good support and pretty good hardware. I tested one and liked it. But then all of sudden, it just took a dump. No support, no nothing. It was left in the darkness and many people got betrayed. A similar story is seen with Kbox, or should I say, GAYBOX. Anyways, it was working very good and a lot of channels open including many premium channels. But then all of sudden, it too took a dump for whatever reason. And, GAYBOX team is silent about it just like the Mr. Neusat back in the days. Story seems to be similar, and, the mothafucka who manufactures the both could also be the same. I guess we got played again. They just took our money and took off. Do you guys also see this?????????????????

Silver Member
Username: Last_supper

Rush is a HO-MO

Post Number: 316
All IKS is a ripoff...There have been a few intelligent members here telling you that and you mutherfukers insist on listening to idiots like nali sad one and playmouth.

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

ModeratorCanada

Post Number: 12257
JHC

You are the first to protect and defend your friend sump!

So now you try to be the saver and take the credit!

You are as idiot than us!

Silver Member
Username: Last_supper

Rush is a HO-MO

Post Number: 317
"You are as idiot as us" Need you say anymore!!!Upload

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 17355
There are many receivers and some of the best names are totally dead. Currentbins still lists Neusat as alive and working.
Even amongst the 10 or so listed receivers, Neusat has better channel availability than many others.

When people come with passionate hatred or love they cannot think clearly.

Silver Member
Username: Liger

Post Number: 223
Nalin,

I think you mean Neosat not Neusat. Neosat Purchased Neusat and then lately went on with iks thingi. but they require membership to use their iks servers. Its like 100 some dollars a year to use their thingi, who wants to do that. Well, $hit has hit the fan and now its all over us. I'm gonna wait for the N3 hack, until then, I aint gonna spend a wooden nickle on any receiver. Peace.

Silver Member
Username: Kingofdakingz

Post Number: 501
i jus got subscribe, better then all this shyttt,and wasting money on these receivers n suddenly they r gone

Bronze Member
Username: Lauchie411

Inverness, Nova scotia Canada

Post Number: 96
I had a friend that was saying that dish/bev all make these boxes. And they sell them thought a secondhand guy leave it for awhile then hit it and then were fucked. Then someone find a new box that working out of the blue , sell a crap load of the box and hit it again....i tend to believe him now
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us