Caution ALL NFusion owners

Gold Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3506
C/P

Tonight the official NFusion Forum was surprised to see ALL there MOD and ADMIN team step-down and said farewells...

Could this be the END of NFUSION?

Are they all getting the Hell out of Dodge, before the Storm?

Well who knows what insights they might have...

In any case, I caution ALL NFusion owners NOT to plug there Ethernet Cables to there boxes, until it is said to be safe.

Take this as a precaution as we don't know if NFusion server has been compromised.

Again, these are just the facts, nothing else.

Could be a Cruel early April Fools Joke, or Sneaky Hackers playing mind games!

Be Cautious, Please!

I am just warning all NFusion user to be careful, I am not saying this is true. Its just a warning in case the NFusion server has been compromised

Gold Member
Username: Mrskullz1

New York

Post Number: 1302
Doreen, where did you get this c/p from?

personally, i don't think its the end of nfusion.

I don't think its an issue when your trying to connect to a server which has been disconnected lol - imo its jus some1 bashing nf

Gold Member
Username: Mrskullz1

New York

Post Number: 1303
o and you can always use a proxy - so its very hard, if not impossible to get tracked. I also don't think they will be cracking down on each individual as it would take too much time.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3507
http://www.fta-spot.com/index.php

Bronze Member
Username: _fuglyb1tch

Post Number: 12
funny I called this right on the money during the holidays whlie everyone was calling me an idiot etc etc.... lol. Oh and btw kbox users... they are next don't expect anything from them either, you can mark my words on it.

IKS is over regardless of what any site is saying. The providers can block it first off, and secondly they are gearing up some really heavy law suits.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 17324
About nfusion.ca domain

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17325
C/P

Neosat/Nfusion EKS Now Available (b3v only)
Neosat/Nfusion EKS Now Available (***)
The EKS Team has done it again! (Extreme Key Sharing). EKS came on the scene a few months back bringing the Neosat/Neusat IPro 2000 out of the darkness, and with its latest files have now enabled the Neosat 1000 (and Nfusion Nova, Solaris and Phoenix) on its systems. For each receiver connecting to EKS there is a registration process and donation based activation required. The donation for EKS is $100.00 USD via PayPal but NOT TO US. To get setup for EKS you want to join up for membership at**********.

google "extreme key sharing" for more info or go to the

extremekeysharing organization/ for more info.

Whatever you do you are doing at your own risk. I have NOT tested this.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3508
I-K-S Status For January 3, 2010

Conaxsat Nano 2 = DN - UP | B3V - UP
Conaxsat Nano = DN - UP | B3V - UP
Conaxsat Mini = DN - UP | B3V - UP
Conaxsat Duo = DN - UP | B3V - UP
Conaxsat Trio = DN - UP | B3V - UP

CW 800-700 with D-o-n-g-l-e Partially Up

Dreambox DM100 - DN & B3V = UP

I-K-S Slinger - DN & B3V = Down

I-Link IR-210/IR-220 = DN - UP | B3V - UP

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

ModeratorCanada

Post Number: 12244
Nalin

The site you listed and all link in it do have server in USA and Canada.

No too safe!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17330
CW 800-700 with D-o-n-g-l-e
This is so far only available from Puerto Rico.

CW 800-700 with private card sharing is available.
I don't know where to look for it and it is not legal.
There are currently Court cases related to Private card sharing.

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 6638
can some one pls repost my post when i posted few months ago...
what i said was eventually we have to pay for services...
well its all b.s,
they are same coders now running out of money so they changed from iks to eks...

C/P

Neosat/Nfusion EKS Now Available (b3v only)
Neosat/Nfusion EKS Now Available (***)
The EKS Team has done it again! (Extreme Key Sharing). EKS came on the scene a few months back bringing the Neosat/Neusat IPro 2000 out of the darkness, and with its latest files have now enabled the Neosat 1000 (and Nfusion Nova, Solaris and Phoenix) on its systems. For each receiver connecting to EKS there is a registration process and donation based activation required. The donation for EKS is $100.00 USD via PayPal but NOT TO US. To get setup for EKS you want to join up for membership at**********.

google "extreme key sharing" for more info or go to the

extremekeysharing organization/ for more info.

Whatever you do you are doing at your own risk. I have NOT tested this.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3509
C/P

Post subject: CODE BLUE: Nfusion Remains Down After Event on Thursday!Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:36 pm

General

Posts: 1187 CODE BLUE: Nfusion Remains Down After Event on Thursday!

The question on everyone's mind in the FTA community today has to be, When or Will Nfusion come back online?
The answer to that question will come in time one way or another for certain. As of now there has been no official statements from any reliable Nfusion SUNS team spokespersons. This of course has thrown the community into chaos. It is suspected that something major went wrong with Nfusion after the event on Thursday and they have so far been unable to recover. While there are many rumours floating around as to why Nfusion has gone offline, it is safe to say at this point that it was not an ECM pulled off by Echostar or Kudelski. The more likely scenario is the shut down of the sub used to provide the codewords over IKS. Some are pointing fingers at a fake asian or iranian network meltdown, which if even were true would have absolutely no impact on the Nfusion system. The servers are up and running, but there are no codewords being served for Dish Network and very little programming up on Bell ExpressVu.

So is Nfusion dead in the water?

Well, as of yestarday afternoon and the time of this writing, they are. Can they be saved? Only the Nfusion SUNS team can tell you that, and so far they have not told you one credible ounce of anything. If there was a direct action against the sub(s) used by the Nfusion team, this could be a very sticky situation indeed for everyone involved on the SUNS team, and it may be some time before you would see a revival. Nfusion may be back up at any time, as in the world of FTA testing, anything is possible. As soon as we get any additional credible or reliable information, consider Nfusion down for an extended time
http://nfusionforum.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=176&t=15075&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&sid=532 521ea7d996b9ec422222776cd7ab1

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17332
C/P from currentbins.
Neosat/Nfusion EKS Now Available (Bev)
The EKS Team has done it again! (Extreme Key Sharing). EKS came on the scene a few months back bringing the Neosat/Neusat IPro 2000 out of the darkness, and with its latest files have now enabled the Neosat 1000 (and Nfusion Nova, Solaris and Phoenix) on its systems. For each receiver connecting to EKS there is a registration process and donation based activation required. For more information,
visit currentbin's new Nfusion EKS portal.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17336
Plymouth: Extremesharing organization's website is an information only website.

Username: Charlienbeverly

Post Number: 1
Another Scam to take your money. Probably stay up for a week or two. I would avoid it. Far to easy to trace a an EKS site and paying with paypal makes you even more easier to trace than when you just used iks.

Go ahead and try it if you like, I would not worry about being busted anymore then I would worry about being busted for using a torrent site or smoking a marijane cigarette.

The Mods at Dummy chat are just the same as you guys. People living in their parents basements who stay on the internet all day guessing what has happened, so do not put too much into their "retirement".

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17340
Also look at this new information.

Silver Member
Username: Last_supper

Rush is a HO-MO

Post Number: 315
No bs...If you just ignore and do not read any post of nalis this place is much better

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17344
Why are you jealous? because you and your stupid cronies did not come up with the information before me?

Read and Learn!

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3510
Nalin I seen that for days now at that site ...So stop trying to make it look like your so smart .. I could of posted that info too when I made this thread, but chose not to.

Here also posted at http://currentbins.com/

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3511
C/P

DIRECTV 12 to boost available HD channel capacity 50 percent; is 3D next?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DIRECTV 12 to boost available HD channel capacity 50 percent; is 3D next?
Jan 5, 2010 10:12 AM
Broadcast Engineering

A Proton Breeze M rocket that launched from the Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan Dec. 29 by International Launch Services successfully carried the DIRECTV 12 satellite into orbit, a move that will boost the direct-to-home satellite provider's available bandwidth and grow its HD channel capacity 50 percent to more than 200 HD channels.

According to DIRECTV, the satellite will expand movie choices on the DIRECTV Cinema and DIRECTV on Demand services. Currently, the company offers more than 130 HD channels and delivers local HD programming to 138 markets, representing 92 percent of U.S. TV households.

Ground controllers confirmed all systems aboard DIRECTV 12, a Boeing 702 model satellite, were functioning properly. DIRECTV 12 is the eleventh owned-and-operated satellite in the DIRECTV fleet. It will be maneuvered into a circular orbit at 102.8 degrees West longitude and when tests are completed, it is expected to begin operations early in the second quarter of 2010.

With the launch coming days before the opening of the 2010 International CES, where 3D television is expected to make a strong showing, speculation on the Internet swirled that DIRECTV also will use some of the newly available bandwidth provided by the satellite to launch an all-3D television channel this year.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3512
Nimiq 6 satellite expected to launch in 2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nimiq 6 satellite expected to launch in 2012
Digital Home
January 4, 2010

Ottawa based Telesat announced last week that it will purchase a new direct broadcast satellite called Nimiq 6 from Space Systems/Loral (SS/L).

The satellite, which is expected to launch in mid-2012, will be fully leased for its lifetime by Bell TV which will use it to service direct-to-home (DTH) satellite television subscribers across Canada.

"I'm very pleased that Telesat has ordered a new, state-of-the-art satellite for our largest customer, Bell TV, enhancing Bell's ability to deliver advanced High Definition TV and other video services for their subscribers throughout Canada," said Dan Goldberg, Telesat's President and CEO.

The satellite will be equipped with 32 Ku-band transponders and will have an anticipated lifespan of more than 15 years. It will be located at 91 degrees West Longitude.

Gold Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 4242
You fixed it. Thanks Applebee's i need a lot more practice.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17349

More hope for Nfusion including Nova.

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

ModeratorCanada

Post Number: 12249
Nalin

What is this hope, because we must be login to get info!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17352
It is the same as I posted separately. The file that allows you to convert your Nova/phoenix/solaris to GX3 and then you can view TV inf you have a PAL setting for your TV. I will try and find out more and post in that thread.

Bronze Member
Username: Lauchie411

Inverness, Nova scotia Canada

Post Number: 95
ok i have pal on my tv, but what do we need to do?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17357
Details of instructions are at this URL. You have a bit of a hair raising installation to do with 3-4 files and you should follow the instructions explicitaly.
I DO NOT have a Nfusion and I HAVE NOT gone through the process myself. Read it thourouighly and decide for your self.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us