Kbox Remote Issue After 212 upgrade

Silver Member
Username: Topy

Post Number: 149
I just noticed after upgrading 212, in sat list I am seeing @ dishnet which is fine for me nothing to do with any problem, but when I am pressing fav button on remote, receiver restart automatically, even I can't see the list of favourite, I tried to recreate fav with the new name but still don't see improvement, bottom line is fav botton is not link with fav instead rebooting receiver. any solution ,,, thx

Silver Member

Post Number: 150
any one have the same issue after 212 upgrade? If you have any solution pls reply... thx

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 11685
RK

Check this thread:
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/601718.html

Nalin will test a thing that I gived to him to recover a Kbox receiver, wait and see if it work for him, if it work, try it and I don't see why it can't work for you.

Silver Member

Post Number: 151
thx plymouth, I am on wait,,, thx again

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 6272
Rk all the problems u have with the bin
post it at official site of k1plus
so coders look in to it and create a new bin,...

Silver Member

Post Number: 152
where I should post ? give me coders site ,,, lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 153
Sada By the way u have k1plus I remember u mentioned before,, do u have the same problem after loading 212 or not?

Bronze Member
Username: Junkyfunky1234

Post Number: 44
RK, If you do a system reset and rescan the satellites.. this problem will go away for sure... I have experienced the same thing after 2.12, and it went away after I did a factory reset from the system restore menu. A drawback is that you have to add channels to your FAVs again
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us