Breaking News!

Silver Member
Username: Shenanigans

Post Number: 138
More rumors...

c/p from elsewhere.

I was in Bampton Ontario yesterday (they are known as Brown Country in Canada because everyone there is brown). I was shopping for Milk and I saw this guy flipping between dragonball Evolution and donkeyX on a viewsat9000 HD. I asked the guy if there was a fix for VS? Well.. he had an extemely heavy Indian accent, but i think he said very soon it will be releaed but won;t tell me when and won't give me the bin file so i can test at home. Obviously this guy is a VS tester and I can personally tell eveyone here that VS do have a fix, but they are not releasing it for whatever reason. I believed no codes are unbreakable, someone somewhere have the resources to take N3 down. If VS testers are watching PPV, I bet in the near future, VS owners will be too.
Technically, we all know N3 switches key fast, unless you are doing key sharing, no bins have the formula or algorithm to keep nonIKS units going without freezing. Give VS more time to master this. Trust me, a fix that freezes and go down everyday is not a fix, we want stability. We just al have to WAIT.

Don't rumors make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside?

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 6006
nah... not true..
if there was a fix .. they should had release it..
they can say that fix has freezing..
people wanna see the proof..
if there is no proof..
its all.....

B>S)

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 16144
Actually I saw exactly the same thing and much more clearly. I even knew the name of the person doing that in Brampton.

Then I woke up!!!

Silver Member
Username: Asplover

Post Number: 168
VS is down and i have switched it off few months ago and soon it will be moved to one of the boxes in the basement.

Bronze Member
Username: Neerj

Tehran, Iran Towel head

Post Number: 58
I am tempted to share my beta bin with you guys, but I promised I would not share it

Silver Member
Username: Bjcrisp6478

Post Number: 287
k lets have it...

Silver Member
Username: Asplover

Post Number: 172
Neeraj. please keep it with you for next few months :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Neerj

Tehran, Iran Towel head

Post Number: 59
There`s a guy at a football game sitting way up in the cheap seats, he notices a empty seat down by the 50 yard line. He goes down and says to the guy next to the empty seat, anybody sitting here? The guy says no, my wife and I came to the games for years, but since she past away I come all by myself. That`s to bad friend, couldn't you get a friend to come with you? I could but they are all at the funeral.

2 school girls find themselves in a haunted house, they are frightened by the old cleaning lady. She says nothing to be frightened of girls, all the years I have been here I have never seen a ghost. How long have you been here asked one of the girls? About 400 years the old lady replied.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us