MIssing some channels on Nfusion Solaris

Bronze Member
Username: Kolkat

Post Number: 23
I just bought Nfusion Solaris and set it up mainly to watch BEV. It seems to work just fine but I noticed that I am missing some channels like the FIght Network, the Food Network etc. I have done factory default and rescanned 91.0W several times but they don't appear. I remember seeing them when I was pointing the dish the other day but now they just disappeared.
Both channels should working on nfusion (http://nfusioniks.org/channels/), so I am puzzled. Is there a way to add them manually? Or maybe I messed up the sattelite settings - why else would they disappear? Could anyone let me know?
Thanks in advance!

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 11018
Koka Koka

Fight is up! Tp 12399
Food is up! Tp 12326

Try a Tp scan!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
Thanks a lot Plymouth!
I did add Food : Installation>Channel Scan> Add TP> Channel Scan and it appeared on the list.
Can't do the same with FIGHT - it says 'fail' after I press the 'channel scan' button.
The problem with FOOD is that the quality is very bad (as if the signal was low) but in the Installation menu it shows that the signal is Q78. Maybe again, I should change some settings?

Also, do you know what setting should be selected for the 'Lock TP'?

Also, another channel that should be working but isn't Discovery Health - it is listed as open but my Solaris doesn't show video or audio for it. It was working the other day though!!!

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 11019
Koka Koka

Discovery Healt up! Tp 12239 20000 H FEC 5/6 v5154 a5168
Fight is up! Tp 12399 20000 V FEC 7/8 v6673 a6674
Food is up! Tp 12326 20000 H FEC 7/8 v4386 a4400

Do you had loaded the latest file Menu>Internet>S/W Upgrade?

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 11020
Bev play with PID to block their channels, usualy video and audio are both different with only one number but they put very different number to blind our receiver.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
Thanks for a prompt response again!
Yes, I did download the latest S/W. Same thing - I can't add FIGHT, FOOD has no audio and crappy video and HEALTH has no audio and no video.
The signal for 91.0W Nimiq_1KU shown in Intallation>Antenna is 78-79, so that can't be the issue.
Currently my Lock TP setting is set for [23/32] - I don't know if this is that it should be or no.
In your previous post, I don't know what "FEC 5/6" or FEC "7/8"mean and what to do with them. I did figure out where to put the rest. It didn't so anything for me though. :-(

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 11021
Koka Koka

Load this channels list in your receiver:

http://www.box.net/shared/shcztoy9kz
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us