Some not so good news about VS and N3

Bronze Member
Username: Gladiator34

Post Number: 78
Bad VS update

c/p
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok Folks now your not going to like this news but please dont SHOOT the messenger.

I spoke to some hi ups today about all this hype about viewsat. I mean I went Hi up the latter like Ferrari driving Los Vegas pimping hi up. Hers what I was told.

I was told that all the rumours surrounding a VS release are totaly and completely false!

I was also told that the reason for all the hype is because the man that pushes VS is a master salesman. He was so good that dealers have shelves and shelves of VS product stocked.

Makes sense since they WHERE working on getting you a fix and Im sure this master salesperson sold alot of stock proving to his dealers that this was in fact going on.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but like I said I was told that its all just hype and the last thing VS is going to do at this time is release a hack.

In fact they are praying that no hack is released by anyone until this legal thing going on comes to pass.

Once again sorry to be the beare of bad news and I know that the members of xxxxxx know NOT TO BUY ANYTHING on the promise of a fix.

c/p

Silver Member
Username: Shenanigans

Post Number: 127
c/p from another site

I got information from not just dealer but distributor that....
..... Viewsat is in the process of warping up & closing it's business (filing bankruptcy).

Too bad for current owners, if you are looking for pure FTA, wait month or so... you will find dealers getting rid of VS FTA @ half the price like Neosat.

This is very much a confirmed news, Viewsat is delaying the news so they could sell as many as possible to get rid of their inventory w/o loss. Well that explains why no IKS ever came out. I will give it till christmas before they go public with this.

I am very confident about the source, anyway all non-belivers, wait till december & you will have to thank me for posting this.

Yeah... rumors. Ya gotta love 'em!

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 10965
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Zagros

Post Number: 298
Well, from the first day I have said that all this rumors about "a fix coming out any time", was VS's strategy to sell more receivers, nothing ales.

Silver Member

Post Number: 130
And no one bothered to take your advice. I suppose it's our own fault.....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 79
Breaking News: Viewsat (inside story)
..... Viewsat is in the process of warping up & closing it's business (filing bankruptcy).

Too bad for current owners, if you are looking for pure FTA, wait month or so... you will find dealers getting rid of VS FTA @ half the price like Neosat.

This is very much a confirmed news, Viewsat is delaying the news so they could sell as many as possible to get rid of their inventory w/o loss. Well that explains why no IKS ever came out. I will give it till christmas before they go public with this.

c/p

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 5999
i don't think people are stupid to buy viewsat before the file release...

Silver Member

Post Number: 132
Breaking News: Viewsat (inside story)

Wow, that's very interesting news fta freak. Appreciate the heads up!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 133
i don't think people are stupid to buy viewsat before the file release...

I wouldn't be so sure about that. There are a lot of stupid people running around out there....

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 799
how can you listen to a bunch of fools who cant spell!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 134
How can you listen to a bunch of fools who can't spell???

Fixed

Silver Member
Username: Bernardmi

Post Number: 651
Why is it so difficult for people on this forum to just shut up and just wait for a file to be released ?

Silver Member
Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 893
Looks like every one has links high above for negative or positive news.
Ask me there are no news what so ever

Silver Member

Post Number: 135
Why is it so difficult for people on this forum to just shut up and just wait for a file to be released ?

Probably because they lost their only source of television programming and have nothing to watch. They simply weren't prepared for the inevitable.

Username: Uppauess

Equine Crater, Moon UAS

Post Number: 9
The Nagra 3 is not going to be cracked anytime soon so buy a sub and quit yer bawlin.

Bronze Member
Username: Hammerset

Post Number: 25
not sure if they can fill up bankruptcy as easy as that

Silver Member
Username: Asplover

Post Number: 165
well they have already broke too many hearts, i am definitely going IKS now

Silver Member

Post Number: 652
Whatever is being said, IKS is traceable to your home. Even if zillions of proxies are involved, the IP packets still contain your home return IP address. IKS is traceable thus very dangerous !!!! Beware...

Subscribe in the meantime or go Intelsat 5 and watch the some 200 channels opened to FTA there.

Bronze Member
Username: Pirate_pete_209

Post Number: 66
Agree The Outer Limits, but some people
just don't care they need their Free TV.

I was just thinking lets say that Dish Network got them
by the balls and said to them turn over all the IP addresses
so we can mail them a bill and we will not press charges
against you. What do you think a deal or no deal.?

Silver Member

Post Number: 137
Quoting The Outer Limits, then quoting myself from older posts in this thread....

Whatever is being said, IKS is traceable to your home. Even if zillions of proxies are involved, the IP packets still contain your home return IP address. IKS is traceable thus very dangerous !!!! Beware... .

There are a lot of stupid people running around out there....

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 10974
LOL!

Found me only one user which is charged for it!!!!!!

Username: Eddylives

Post Number: 4
What are the 200 channels on intelsat 5?
Lyngsat only shows 5 open channels.
Just wondering to see if it is worth finding hehe.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 10981
The Outer

Intelsat 5 is at 169.0 East!!!!

How do you get it?

Silver Member
Username: Mohamad_obama

Terhan, Iran Iran

Post Number: 504
The original poster posted a c/p by luna@50. If you know him is a nagra rat that has had a hand in bringing down a couple of sites. If he gets any personal info on you or anyone else he will post it all over the internet.

He is not to be believed, he has posted that he has had and still has contact with jj gee on a regular basis. He is a person to shun.

Just a warning.

Bronze Member
Username: El_toro_the_great

NC USA

Post Number: 50
He don't he is refering to Galaxy 19 at 97.0W
once was named Intelsat 5

Intelsat 5 is now at 169.0 East C-band only

Bronze Member

Post Number: 84
Mohamad Obama so luna@50 he is the Bad Guy ?????

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 10983
Mohamad Obama

Thanks for the info concerning my old friend jj gee, a real rat from Nagra.

Silver Member

Post Number: 653
Yes I am refering to Galaxy 19 but if you tune any of the channels, it shows as being on Intelsat 5. They never changed their ID I guess !!!! Sorry I should have refered to Galaxy 19,,, not Intelsat 5

The problem with IKS is someone has to be a legal subscriber who pays for a wide opened sub. IKS providers are not going to "give" free programming forever while paying thousands of dollars each month to have all those channels opened ! This is going to end eventually and they are most likely to ask for $$$ to IKS users.

No...no...no ... don't tell me they are making money on iHubs and receivers ! If you think so, you are kidding yourselves. They will hit you for money to use IKS. I smell apetite for money after this economic meltdown !

And what about if TV providers get a way to find the guilty sub ? They will kill it and all the IKS users will be "flushed" down the drain. What then... they subscribe again or go immediately to jail ?

My 2 cents.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 10994
The Outer Limits

On my Viewsat Ultra, I can see Galaxy 19 since few months, but I loaded the latest satellites info from Viewsat.

For IKS I agree with you that it cost many $$$ to keep their Sub needed to provide their channels up, it's why they kill the Nova, for as much channels a new receiver every year is not too expensive.

Silver Member

Post Number: 655
I am stubborn.... I am waiting for a STAND ALONE solution !

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 10998
The Outer Limits

The coders doesn't work for nothing and for each ECM it cost money to manufacturer or distributor.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us