Considering Buying

Bronze Member
Username: Jamesta

Post Number: 44
had an nfusion nova until recently until that went down. Condidering buying a new unit but is it worth it until N# is cracked. Can anyone give me some advice in terms of what unit to buy and could you tell me what channels are available without the N# encryption. Thanks

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 16114
Right now there are no N3 FTA machines.
There is IKS - Internet Key Service on Nfusion, Kbox and Sonicview 360/8000HD.
The entry cost on non-HD machines is about $300
What are your viewing needs?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
I would like to get ppvs such as the fights and stuff. That's the main reason I would buy it

Silver Member
Username: Sump

Post Number: 294
kbox channel list

http://www.kboxforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16115
Bothe Nfusion and Kbox have a few PPV - mostly VODs. If you live in Canada or near Canadian border, you are oK with either. If you live mid or south USA, you are better off with Kbox.

Silver Member
Username: Fortec01

Post Number: 173
where is the proof that it's going to be relased that date going all around bashing that date wtf

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16116
When there are rumours, the only proof you will get is the existence of rumours. The contents will not have any independent proof.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
Thanks Nada.I live by the can/US Border. Which unit would you suggest.

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 5993
james singer depends on what u are looking far..

for example..
if u are buying nfusion buy phoneix b.c u had nova before so next one in list in solaris and phoneix and then hd..

any ways both nfsuion and k1pro have similar dn channels list on other hand nfusion have better channels list for bev including cricket channels like cbn and zee sports (dn) that k1pro don't have..

k1pro is built in usb/ it has better pvr
u should know that nfusion pvr is shi*tty also pic quailty ain't awesome...

so if u are looking for better channels list then i will suggest u to buy phonix..
if u are happy with kbox channels list then kbox is excellent choice...for future and present..

Username: Dwd75

Post Number: 7
nfusion only good for bev(canada). kbox has VOD now. so k-box k-box k-box k-box k-box k-box k-box k-box k-box k-box k-box k-box k-box k-box k-box k-box k-box k-box k-box k-box k-box k-box k-box k-box k-box k-box k-box k-box k-box k-box k-box k-box k-box k-box k-box k-box

Bronze Member
Username: Vacarosie

Post Number: 71
17 September...

what unit NOT to buy ---> VIEWSAT

good lock

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16117
James Singer: I more or less agree with sada. My only comment as an exception from his statement, is the fact that kbox gives a few more Indo-Pakistani and other internationals than the Nfusion, and Nfusion probably freezes less often and for a shorter time than kbox.
I am still hoping and waiting that Sonicview 360 with ihub gets going properly. At present it has few Internationals and a lot of freezing. If SV360 or SV8000HD improves significantly in performance and number of channels, that is the way to go, because when the time comes to sever the umbilical cord with mother Internet (when Nagra 3 comes loud and clear) , SV would be best as stand alone with good support.

Silver Member

Post Number: 295
you know it was about 3 days ago you were upset that i told a gentleman that it was bullshit that his SV HD didn't freeze ?? so now i guess you have read somewhere that it is true SV has lots of problems including FREEZING , that did not just start happening in the last 3 days ....

moving on ... So what channels does Nfusion get on satellite 118.7 ? ( mostly 100% foreign )

Kbox is the King of 118.7 just look at the lists ......
Next look at warranty from manufacture kbox 2 years

i ( ACTUALLY) have running currently Kbox Pro and Nfusion Phoenix.

kboxsales.com
contact me from that site and i will give ecoustics members addition 5$ off on Kbox Prodigy ( out the door !)

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16118
SV requires a better and faster Broadband than Nfusion or kbox. Plus they did not plan on the influx of users. If somebody's SV does not freeze, it does not mean he is lying.
Similar situation with JadooTV. This is full streaming video. If you have a consistent 5-6 MB connection there will not be any freezing. If you have 2-4mb variable connection you will notice enough problems to want to stop using it. In other words, somebody in Toronto will come up with a statement that JaddoTV is great and another Torontonian will say the opposite. BOTH are right.
Technology has to be understood before drawing conclusions.
This site does not like promotions that take away from its advertising revenue. You have only to look at the suggestions thread to realize how many member's posts have been removed for spamming. If there are specific offers of sales or discounts they should be through advertising.

Silver Member

Post Number: 296
technology ... hmmm

how much info ( packet size) does get transmitted and recieved in a give 10 minute period ?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
Thanks guys but the reason why i would be buying before N3 is cracked is for the UFC and Mayweather fights. Do you know which box would have the better chance of showing this.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5996
both box willl show this event..
like last time they did..

Silver Member

Post Number: 297
kbox did not show last UFC/WWE fight !!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
Also Sada I do not use a wireless modem it is wired directly to my box. My question would be if i bought a new box do i just wire it up, scan the channels and load the neccessary bins from my modem.

Silver Member

Post Number: 298
yes .. what sats are you going to hit ?

I am former nova user loved it !!

it is plug and play, 3 files, 15 mins setup

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
So i just insert the the cord from my router and then it should download the necessary bins and so forth automatically

Silver Member

Post Number: 299
no ..

the easiest way and how kbox is setup is to use USB stick ...

files to computer .. from computer to USB stick then usb stick to box

the usb port on the kbox is aslo used to record programs (PVR)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
but if i was doing it through nfusion how would the initial set up be done

Silver Member

Post Number: 300
nothing change there same as your used to doing

Gold Member

Post Number: 5998
james nfusion and k1pro works the same way..
u don't need to change anyset up etc..

the only difference is nfusion has built in network port in back,
while k1plus use small box (called khub) where the network cable goes and from where it is connected to ur box via serial (modem) cable..
so don't worry about anything regarding ur internet setup..
if ur nova was working , ur k1pro will work too..

Gold Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 3464
This site does not like promotions that take away from its advertising revenue. You have only to look at the suggestions thread to realize how many member's posts have been removed for spamming. If there are specific offers of sales or discounts they should be through advertising.

Nalin who cares what you think so STFU

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16120
Thanks for reemphasizing the Ecoustics Policy on spamming.
I have noticed in the past that you, Greg Ruffian, have been an enthusiastic critic of spammers of all kinds. There is no need to change your attitude just to try and contradict me.

Silver Member

Post Number: 301
u guys are the best !!

Silver Member
Username: Last_supper

Nazerith , Isreal

Post Number: 114
Quote of Nalin :"This site does not like promotions that take away from its advertising revenue. You have only to look at the suggestions thread to realize how many member's posts have been removed for spamming. If there are specific offers of sales or discounts they should be through advertising."

Don't you think that you are taking away revenue from Charlie Ergen when you help people hack TV Nalie?

Gold Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 1848
hey if ya lead someone to a good site with a good product, thats helping someone...that ain't spam.!..and i'm not endorsing any product, anyone, or place by that simple statement...

greg , love yer above pic with the dead dog...lmao

and ya all should know by now to ignore nalin...we all know she works here for the law and Ecoustics....she talks out of both sides of her mouth, while taking notes to pass to her bosses..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16125
jusforhaha's (LK's) job application:

"This has reference to your advertisement calling for a ' Satellite installer and a TV repair person - Male or Female'...As I am both(!! )for the past several years and I can handle both with good experience, I am applying for the post.

Gold Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 1849
smoke another pole nalin...then try to make some sense for a change..

Gold Member

Post Number: 3475
Nalin smoking her pole

Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 332
James ...said

Thanks guys but the reason why i would be buying before N3 is cracked is for the UFC and Mayweather fights. Do you know which box would have the better chance of showing this.

guess you know what box to have now as KBOX had both last night !!!!
and who to listen to ..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16129
jusforhaha's AKA chumley AKA LK's job application:

"This has reference to your advertisement calling for a ' Satellite installer and a TV repair person - Male or Female'...As I am both(!! )for the past several years and I can handle both with good experience, I am applying for the post.

Silver Member

Post Number: 338
both female and male ?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16131
Yes - He/She had special surgery in San Francisco. Some Gaays can't figure out what to be or what they are.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3476
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 3480
Talk about gaay Nyda

Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts