KBox

Bronze Member
Username: Vap

Post Number: 38
this is way for international channel and some nationals.is up and no freezes.Good Buy.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 15950
Yes Kbox has the widest selection of Internationals, and if that is what you want then it is a better buy.

Bronze Member
Username: Pirate_pete_209

Post Number: 46
Thread: KBox

Joca-------this is way for international channel and some nationals.is up and no freezes.Good Buy.

Nalin Nyda-------Yes Kbox has the widest selection of Internationals, and if that is what you want then it is a better buy

Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15959
Captain Hook:
Yes, Keep on scratching your head and you may eventually understand or you may not.
Go to school and learn basic English construction and nuances and you will definitely understand and sooner.

Silver Member
Username: Sjain80

Post Number: 169
hey everyone..
can anyone tell me where to look for the kbox channel list..I am scanning 118.8 but can't find any indian channels..I have done a blind scan first to find all tp and then auto scan..did I do it right or not..please advice

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16006
shawn:

HAVE YOU GOT A 33" DISH

AND A SPECIAL LNB FOR 118?

Silver Member

Post Number: 170
well I am using digiwave ku twin lnb.(circular/linear ploarization). How should I set it up in lnb settings. I have currently set it up under universal. it's not a DP but I read in other forum that osp-dp might be good for 118/119 lnb..please advice

Silver Member

Post Number: 171
yeah nalin, I have 33 dish and using a lnb (118/119).

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16008
LNB type standard
LNB freq: 10750

or LNB type Universal2
LNB freq: 9750-10750

First TP 11715

Do a Blind scan.
or make sure you have all the TPs of 118.7 (see Lyngsat) in the TP list and then do a scan all.

The Blind scan will bring in all the 119 TPs but will show a difference of 500 or more in the TP frequencies.

You can set up the two sats separately ans scan separately with the standard settings for 119 (Standard and TP Freq. 11250) and the special settings as above for 118.7

Silver Member

Post Number: 173
thanks nalin...I am trying the settings as we speak..I found your other with this information..thanks for posting here as well..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us