Nfusion hd

Bronze Member
Username: Pegg

Post Number: 84
Anyone has tried nfusion hd? Can we get all channels in nfusion hd as a stand-alone (not through IKS) that are coming through viewsat max hd?

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 5340
nope pegg,
nfusion so far only use iks..

Gold Member
Username: Mrskullz1

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 1163
are there even any channels up on hd n3 right now? dnt matter wht provider?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 85
Mr. Skultz,

Yes. there are. I've been watching most of the locals (ABC, NBC, CBC), History, Fashion, Speed; and three movie channels (World Cinema, Starz, Max 5 and HBO)

Gold Member

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 1164
and thats on 82w right?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 86
No. It is on 61.5W

Gold Member

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 1166
oh ok thnx. Im asking bcoz i can get this reciever for 100 from someone but it doesnt have 8psk adapter. For 82w, i read i wouldnt need one. So i can change one of my dishes from 61.5 towards 82w and can also pik up internationals that are no longer on 61.5...whts ur opinions?

Gold Member

Post Number: 5341
nfusion hd for $ 100 , u must be joking
its awesome reciever mr skullz, move it to 82 west,
u will able to get ndtv,cbn,ary and most likely hd channels next week....

Gold Member

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 1167
next week? wht u mean next week? arent they alrdy coming right now? reason im gettin for that price is bcoz person bought that box and did not have any dishes and was on dialup so i offered him 100 bux

would you happen to have or guide me to a list of all currently working channels on 82? The latest list i seen was on crazyfta which was updated in march sometime and had a few hd channels in the list

Gold Member

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 1168
this is where i got the list from....http://crazyfta net/forums/showthread.php?t=9322

Gold Member

Post Number: 5343
mr skullz look here, i can post the list here, but some info is in red, which can't be posted same way..
so check the ones where it says 82 west , and if its not red most likely its up....
if u are wondering about international i can confirm that sony tv, cbn , ary , ndtv are up...on 82 west..on nfusion

[link removed]

Bronze Member

Post Number: 87
Sada,
are you talking about regular analog channels or hd channels. All Sony, cbn, ary etc are analog.

Mr. Skultz:
61.5 has a lot of hd channels. All premium movie channels, including all hbos, cinemax etc. are on 61.5. In addition, all regular English channels, including cnn, scifi, usa, tnt are also hd at 61.5, but are on N3. Right now, you can only watch few hd channels (as I listed in my above post). But if N3 is cracked, it will be really fun to see all hd channels on 61.5. If you've an hdtv and hd receiver, it is worth to move your dish and see the hd channels. You'll see the difference

Gold Member

Post Number: 5345
pegg some hd's are up.. did u check the channels list i posted above , i dont have hd model so can't test..
those channels that are on hd and nagra 3,
most likely they won't work..
check the post i mentioned above..

Gold Member

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 1169
ya thx sada i looked at those. I wish i had ladder - i dun wanna pay 50bux for someone to come and move my dish lol. I jus hope nfusion can get a hold of 61.5 - thats when fun beings :D
I guess in mean time i will change from 61.5 to 82 until 61.5 is open for nfusion.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5346
mr skullz if u are looking for dn international,
all pak channels are already moved from 61.5 to 118.8,
not sure about indian though,

Gold Member

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 1170
i have 118 too lol so 61.5 i initially wanted to use for HD...but until they are open i will turn it towards 82 and get best of both worlds..just at a smaller base

Bronze Member

Post Number: 88
Sada,

The list you posted is for nfusion hd. I have viewsat max hd directing towards 61.5 and 119, so I cannot check if they're up or not.

Silver Member
Username: Chumley

Post Number: 354
mr skullz..

c/p

Here is a C/P posted Feb...5,2009

Bell TV offers new receivers to early HD adopters

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bell TV subscribers with a first generation high definition (HD) direct-to-home (DTH) satellite receiver, were sent a letter this week notifying them their receivers would no longer work after April 1st.

Beginning April 1st, the company will be changing the way it delivers high def signals to its customers which will render the old ExpressVu 6000 HD receivers obsolete.

Customers won't be left out in the cold, however, as Bell has offered to exchange the old HD receivers with the company's new model 6131 HD receiver free of charge.

In April, Bell will roll out a new signal modulation scheme called 8PSK which in simple terms will allow Bell TV to transmit more HD satellite signals without using more bandwidth.

The switch will not affect other Bell HD receivers and HD PVR's which are already capable of handling 8PSK.

Source: Digital Home

-------------------------------------------------------

It appears the 8psk module will be needed for bev also.

Gold Member

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 1173
thnx...i'm sure it will take several months to complete this switch. Hopefully in that time 61.5 will be open :D
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us