Plymouth- is the ihub for the SONICVIEW working or not

Bronze Member
Username: Crazycool

Post Number: 70
I have a sonicview 360 premier and I downloaded the Ihub bin v221 from currentbins, and before I go buy the dongle I would like to know if it's worth buying, and if it will work for n3. I just need some advise. thanks in advance.

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 5049
crazy cool what u are trying to watch?
what kind of channels.?

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 9448
crazycool

After a very big search on many sites, I haven't found any people which are able to watch N3 channels on sonicview.

Wait again before buy this I-hub, for sure if it can get N3 you will be able to found one on E-Bay or other sites.

Bronze Member
Username: Crazycool

Post Number: 71
That's what I figured I'll just wait until there is some positive feed back on the I-hub. thanks plymouth for the feedback it is greatly appreciated.

Silver Member
Username: Juancho

CANADA Xx

Post Number: 639
Here is what I see, sv360 premier, freezing on some channels every 3/5 minutes, especially on RAI,HBO,and latinos,,, and compare too nf on the same net IN the carribbean Nf doesn't has any freezing,.. It will be server or software problem.

Silver Member
Username: Juancho

CANADA Xx

Post Number: 640
Here is why, ....shi*t connection only 384 k........

Silver Member
Username: Bernardmi

Post Number: 464
384kbps internet connection is no sh_it Juan. The iHub is not downloading a video stream, it is downloading some key info. Remember the other side of iHub is the serial port on SV and that serial port is no more than 19kbps !!!! Your 384k connection should be more than enough. Matter of fact, an internet connection using a 28kbps modem should be enough !!!

Remember one thing gents. Easy to hook up this hub and put a packet sniffer to see the IP address the server is. Then for the ennemy to do massive denial of service to it. And I would tend to say that both DN and BEV would just do that. Denying others access to the iHub servers !!!

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 5051
remember guys it took 2-3 months for k1plus to stop freezing,
many people think that kbox is just released but it was released a long time and iks was major issue , coders took almost two months before iks was stabilized ,
before that it was constant freezing...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us