Survey : NFusion support

Bronze Member
Username: Terebichan

Post Number: 17
Do you think 3 months without upgrade from Pyro's (Nfusion team) mean drop of support ?

Yes = 1

PS: Nfusion forum don't want to present this survey, they want to continue to hyipnotize their adepts. ;-)

Silver Member
Username: Joeturn

Post Number: 575
http://www.ftafiles.com/?gclid=CPiUxLHq0ZoCFQZeswodsFrK3A

Nfusion Canada might be in trouble // 2009-04-02
Here is the info I received today.

"At 8:25 pm 31 Mar an extreme reliable source watched the Digital store in Newmarket Ontario, as XXXX, (Digital) a male in a dark blue suit talked and appeared to be signing documents as two younger guys, disconnected several pieces of electronic equipment boxed them and then moved them into the vehicles a Budget rental cube van and a dark sedan at the rear of the store.

The Digital stores, (6 locations), all closed suddenly yesterday, and the nFusion server for B3V went black.

For those who don't know XXXX, (digital) is the Canadian distributor for nFusion and as also nFusion Canada.

There were also two other dealers "visited" yesterday in the Toronto area. Maxx Electronics and RTC Electronics. Again equipment was removed and the MAXX website now lists NO products available under the NEOsat, nFusion and Captain brands. These two dealers are affiliated and their "raids" were for a different reason although MAXX was well known for selling nFusion clones.

This is NOT good news.

Also two well known forums have disappeared form the web in the last 24 hours one is completely gone and the other shows a white page with the message

database maintenance in progress."

(ECM666)pass 100% all tests,B85 new software comming soon.DN must compleate down,then ECM666 start work (APR still up & down)Thanks Plymouth Ph.D

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 4945

Bronze Member
Username: Nash04

Post Number: 58
Yes=3
Yes=4
Yes=5
Yes=6

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 4957
nash suport drop means if they stop showing those channels ,
channels that are already working "are still up"
so some one is still working on keeping the server running..
so more likely there is "some hope" for more channels for nfusion for next week

Silver Member
Username: Chumley

Post Number: 253
In other words ...you get basic programing

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 2886
I never complain about something im getting for free. Unless of course im getting it from Nalin.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
Sada

A card sharing box like another box have to upgrade soft for bug fix and new feature. Ok there's a server moved after bust in a red necks country barn where international or french service are unavailable.

In my experience there's no box with more flaky soft than Nfusion, that probably coders receive no source, etc.

Since the first day with that box i was surprised by cheap soft and hard, maybe build in North Korea. The bad remote, 1 year without radio channels, more than 3 weeks down to install Sun, there is no way to change automatic time recording, since debut SQ bar bug not fixed, etc...

Lot of time i have called Matchstick, la petite fille aux alumettes ;-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
(O- gregraf -O)

Nobody receive TV for free, most of us are at 5th box or more. OK american native have less reason to complain, but the ethnic minorities have to pay for lots of channels they will never watch. Why do you think the new encryption start with international, do you think D!SH or B3V can convince foreign sucker to pay for developping american TV ?

If FTA is just hobby, it will be good that the salesman advertise that way. With the box you will got not channel but the HD model is only 400$ for high definition pure black. ;-)

Bronze Member
Username: Nash04

Post Number: 60
Sada,

Hope nfusion team come up with something really soon. Otherwise there is no way to stop loosing their customers from Kbox. I haven't seen any updates/news from them for last 3-4 months. So don't know whats going on. I know that they must be very careful because of recent bust they had. But some hint would be helpful for existing customers.

Bronze Member
Username: Pappu

Bombay, Mh India

Post Number: 19
hopefully thay come back with good news i trust them---------------

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 9390
NFusion is the only one to provide Bev and is the best target for its competitors, so all that craps are not new, Viewsat is constantly attaked.

LOL RELOL and RERELOL!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
Plymouth

NFusion is not attaked because they do better than the other, what you can grab at bev now is nothing more than with the rabbit ear. Suns up, down, up and down. They make firework to start and they lost channels after channels now.

Don't compare a softless box with Viewsat. ;-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us