Sonicview Does it Again!! First out Product!

Bronze Member
Username: Wisweed

Post Number: 31
Sonicview Dongle (Also Called the I Hub) will be out on Friday...and all ready to go! Sonicview is really excited, the first to put out, and the Majic Board will be comming out yet as well.

The official Site for the Sonicview Dongle is: [url]http://www.sonicviewdongle.com/[/url]

Also can be purchased from Sonicview Authorized Dealers.

o Image viewing.
o Download games.
o MP3 download and playback.
o Download new factory software.

Gold Member
Username: Way2smart

Www.Desifta.com

Post Number: 1723
wait come again

so all channels will be up again or what??

Silver Member
Username: Riconissan

Post Number: 802
Yesterdays news. Ho humm

Bronze Member
Username: Wisweed

Post Number: 33
Sonicview "Bullet Proof" Majic Board will be another solution before cardless. So Sonicview will have Sonicview Dongle (I - Hub) and "Bullet Proof " Majic Board.

Before others have anything.

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 4778
"Thread: Sonicview Does it Again!! First out Product!"
NOT TRUE AT ALL..
first it was nfusion, k1plus introduced khub,
and now its sonicview, so its kind of on number 3..

Silver Member
Username: Newbie777

Post Number: 107
magic board? what is that? never heard of it before

Bronze Member
Username: Insider

Fast lane, Good times

Post Number: 11
Magic board? Plymouth can explain, he is the top coder here! Plymouth are you there pal? Please explain the magic board to us, will we need high speed internet?

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 9119
FTA INSIDER

Read my posts idiot and you will find the answer.

So I'm not a "coder".

FUN FTA

Read this thread:
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/567885.html

And this thread where I explain how it' s possible to use our actual receiver in sharing:
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/471885.html

Note that LK look like a idiot and he is.

Who copy who?

Silver Member

Post Number: 821
Sada says it. Sonicview will have IKS. It does not mean N3 is broken. Card sharing that will be and is so different than what we are used to. Undependable and risky in terms of security.

We need to wait for a full N3 fix.

In my opinion we will need new hardware.

I would like to hear Oleg's opinion. He has been quite lately.

Silver Member

Post Number: 822
All boxes have the ability to communicate with a PC. With most we update the files manually. ie running a program and clicking PC>>STB. This can be done automatically. At any time. Nothing different than having an antivirus program running in the background. When the program senses an update it will automatically send the keys (code) to the STB. This can be done through a serial port or USB or Ethernet. This is not rocket science.(but that is where the technology came from)
J

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 9124
Rico

The I HUB is nothing more than a little board which can be hook on internet with a small program for receive and send data from a server, I'm sure Sonicview will put out a special bin who made it can work.

Silver Member
Username: Joeturn

Post Number: 374
Sling box was first then all copied it STAY AWAY you have been warned

Silver Member
Username: Bernardmi

Post Number: 435
You are correct Plymouth. The web site does not talk about a dongle at all. It only advertises an Ethernet to Serial converter box. Many companies sell those. Advantech, Startech, B&B Electronics etc... Just google Ethernet to serial converter.

And yes Sonicview will likely sell you a subscription to make it work. A subscription not a solution !!! And yes they will want to make money for that. No need for a magic board. Unless the magic board is really a serial dongle. You know the real dongles companies like Autocad sell you unless their software don't work !!!!!

The magic buzz sentence here is "be prepared to pay"

Silver Member
Username: Joeturn

Post Number: 375
SlingBox by Consumer Electronics was first then all others copied! Its another IKS connected device for IPv6 to doccument your activity! stay away!! I did reserch on it read this thread

http://groups.google.com/group/gun.general/browse_thread/thread/450d8fbe74f4987d#

Silver Member

Post Number: 828
joeturn,

stay away!!

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 4779
SONICVIEW IHUB - SONICVIEW DONGLE - SONICVIEW INTERNET HUB - SONICVIEW IKS - SONICVIEW IHUB SPECS - SONICVIEW IHUB REVIEW - SONICVIEW DONGLE REVIEW - SONICVIEW IKS REVIEW

this is c&p from their website..
the link that was posted on top.. look at the top of their website, it is no different than what nfusion or kbox is using...

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 9126
Sada

The difference between NFusion then KBox and Sonicview is NFusion (HUB) is built-in.

Username: Runescaper

Post Number: 3
so does this mean all channels will come back?

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 9129
Da boi

Yes!

Silver Member
Username: Dghumman

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 271
can someone please tell what channels are working for this new sonicview box and is it working on bev and charlie both or on which one please let me know as i am intrested in buying this box

Silver Member
Username: Dghumman

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 272
can someone please tell what channels are working for this new sonicview box and is it working on bev and charlie both or on which one please let me know as i am intrested in buying this box
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us