Plymouth or anybody having problem with sonicview 360 premiere

Bronze Member
Username: Crazycool

Post Number: 52
I don't know what happened but when I went to channel 455 to watch ufc fight and that channel promps you to put in the password, and when I put the password in, the receiver shut down and all I'm getting, or says in the front of the receiver is "main". can anybody help me please. thanks in advance.

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 8781
crazycool

try to do a hard reboot or/and reload the latest bin.
http://currentbins.com/sonicview/360%20Premier/

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
Plymouth thanks for the reply, but I tried reloading the latest bin tried loading the factory file with the null modum cable and it just won't take it, I don't know what to do next. all it still shows on the front where the channel number appear is "main"

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 8787
crazycool

Load the factory with the USB key

Silver Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 762
c/p

Sonicview SV-360 Premier Locked Up Fix (Displays Letters or Numbers)

If your Sonicview SV-360 Premier locks up, or just has letters or single numbers coming up on the display, you have locked up your Premier. What you must do is place the SV360 Premier V0119P clean syst files 06-02-08.rom bin file on your USB drive.

1. Place the file on your USB.
2. Place USB in back of receiver.
3. Power receiver off and then back on while holding the OK button on the front panel.
4. Now use front panel controls and select the file (SV360 Premier_V0119P clean syst files 06-02-08.rom)
5. Now you are done. It should be alive and well.

This will resolve any problems with your Sonicview SV-360 Premier

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
Thanks Albino Midget now can you please give me the link for that clean system file. thanks

Silver Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 763
Its at the bottom of this page or look for 6-2-08 files where you d/l from

www.dssrookie.com/forums/b-font-color-cd2626-360-premier-pvr-files-font-b/old-bi ns-sv360-premier-203909.html

c/p part 2

The problem you are experiencing is often called the "Stuck on Main" problem. To resolve it, you will have to use the USB Force Flash procedure that xxxxx posted but start with the Factory Flash instead. If it takes, you should then do a Factory Reset/Default before proceeding with any other bin updates. It the USB Force Flash procedure does not work, you may to flash the Factory Flash using the serial port. To perform a serial flash, you will need the SV360 Loader file (as well as a null serial cable
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us