PPV channels 517 - 518 ... MOVIE OF THE YEAR

Gold Member
Username: Tigger_woods

KICKIN AZZ, TAKING NAMES

Post Number: 1060
I watched Fireproof with Kirk Cameron, best movie I have seen in years, you gotta see it!!! 4 stars

Available on all FTA and satellite systems

Silver Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 494
I agree. Fireproof was a damn good movie. Not like most of the ppv movies which are not worth watching. IE..Still Waiting: That movie was so boring, makes me wonder how garbage like that gets made into a movie.

Bronze Member
Username: Joed

PLATINUM VIP MEMBER

Post Number: 92
If you like "God loves you and becomeing SAVED will save your marriage" message movies it was good.

Bronze Member
Username: Chumley

Post Number: 66
I like jesus on the dashboard,
OHH YEAH !!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTuo1sSxCM4&feature=related

Silver Member
Username: Mrgreg

Canada

Post Number: 368
Tiger not a bad show but the cost to make it must of been a real low budget.BTW did you notice when she took the ring out of the drawer she put it on her left hand then while playing with her hair or what ever it is on her right hand.Then when in the bathroom combing her hair it is back on her left.Just a little insight.

Gold Member

KICKIN AZZ, TAKING NAMES

Post Number: 1061
'Never noticed, I just thought it was a great movie

Yes it was very low budget, I heard it was all donations and actors worked pro bono?

Silver Member
Username: Riconissan

Post Number: 589
Kirk Cameron does a lot of these type movies. Low budget, Poor acting, but with a message. This is his best performance to date.
If you like this kind of film you should check out Kirk's "Left Behind Series of Videos"
You will not be disappointing.
J

Gold Member

KICKIN AZZ, TAKING NAMES

Post Number: 1062
Great! I thought the acting trumped everything and anything by the likes of Sean Penn and his Hollywood yahoo`s that won all the Oscars

Silver Member

Post Number: 591
TW

Check out leftbehind com. This is a 13 book series about The Rapture. I found all 13 paperbacks on E bay for about $30 and passed them on to six other people to read. Very interesting depiction of the end of days. Enjoy
J

Bronze Member
Username: Pat_bateman

Post Number: 33
You christians you...
If you were that Saint you wouldn´t be here hacking dish....
That serves to prove.,,
It aint all ok hu?

Silver Member

Post Number: 594
Pat,
You would never mistake me for a "Saint".
The books are really cool. They helped me understand the way millions of people think in this world.

I was only born once and I know the day.

Gold Member

KICKIN AZZ, TAKING NAMES

Post Number: 1063
My lame excuse

I got started in the free satellite stuff when it was only considered a gray area, before it became a not so gray area. That`s my story and I am sticking to it. But the point is a very good one.

BTW the term "SAINT" has been abused, it really only means followers of Christ, does not mean what the world says it means.

Christians are only bad people that have asked for Gods mercy, so this idea of Sainting people like the Catholic Church has done, is way off base.

That is the whole reason Jesus came, because nobody that ever lived was good enough to be saved by their own merit.

So really, the only/main difference between Christians and non Christians is this...Christians accepted the free undeserved gift of salvation, and Non Christians rejected the free undeserved gift of salvation.

Now I wait to be bashed

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1927
Another little tidbit about that movie. In the scene towards the end where Cameron is kissing his movie wife, the woman is actually his real wife, Chelsea Noble. He refused to kiss anyone else even if it was just for the movie. I thought that was cool.

Gold Member

KICKIN AZZ, TAKING NAMES

Post Number: 1065
Very cool!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us