Problem with 32 inch RCA model F32645 cable setup

Username: Grifman

Post Number: 1
I am having problems getting this TV set up with my cable. I am not using a cable box, but the auto channel programming is not working. I can only get one channel. The option for the auto programming never appears neither during the setup process, nor in the channel setup in the main menu.

According to the manual the auto programming wont't appear if the set is on a cable box - but it's not, the cable is plugged directly into the back of the TV.

Anyone got any idea what I've failed to do. I've read through the manual several times but can't figure anything out.

Bronze Member
Username: Stevestar99

Dahlonega, GA

Post Number: 84
Can you direct access more than one channel? Are you on digital cable? If so, you are going to have to use the box.

Username: Superpea

Alberta Canada

Post Number: 1
Hello!

We are having the Exact Same Problem!

Just picked up this t.v. from a friend and we are trying to program the channels, onscreen or with our universal.. nothing works..

I noticed your query was sent last year, so I'm really hoping you found a solution. We have one channel.. the cable is plugged directly into the back and auto-programming doesn't seem to be available. Can you help?

Thank-you, in advance! Have a good evening!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us