Nfusion Unreliable

Silver Member
Username: Pannu16

Post Number: 811
Nfusion is nothin more than sh*it.. coz i got one and it doesnt work on any providers half the times... its been down since yesterday on BEV and Dish.. and its not the first time.. u gotta keep restarting and do sh*it and it works sometimes..
This is a very unreliable box and not good for people who want to sit and enjoy tv coz u have to keep trying and experimenting with IP address and restarting the modem and stuff.
Not at all user friendly!!

Not a good buy!!

Gold Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 2362
Mine been down since late last night but i can only remember it being down once or twice in the last six months so i think your being a little hard on it.. Although a friend of mine has one also and he has the restarting problem only on bev. Mine is a nova. Best box ive ever bought. Id rather it goes down once and awhile rather than putting a bin in every week in my viewcrap

Gold Member

Post Number: 2363
Maybe i dont watch tv as much as you so i guess all i can say is get a job

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 8041
pannu
You are the only one who have problems on this box.

You had started many thread on it.

Why not buy a Sonicview from LK?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2365
ouch

Silver Member

Post Number: 812
like seriouslt guys i dont mind free tv but sonicview and viewsat were pleasure to watch.. this wants so much from u..

One example is u put a new bin and there v go.. scan everything from beiginning,, make new favourite lists..

I have used lots of boxes .. this has been most unliked one after FLU!!

I love free tv .. and yes i watch a lot of tv after i come home GREGRAF.. and i love my sports.. but its bad wen u watchin and it freees and then u have to restart the whole nine yards!! and today its not evedn working! Thas not reliable..

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 8044
pannu

Maybe you internet connection is the problem, one trick is open a Tv or Radio stream on miahopper.com and your connection will be never lose.

Bronze Member
Username: Buddho81

Post Number: 94
i dont know about you...but I love nfusion! I have 2 nova's and 1 hd nuvenio and they all work pretty damn good!!!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 4555
i never had any connectivity problem with nova , i used it both ways wire and wireless, never had any network problem
make sure ur network is set to dhcp,
emualtor off ,autoroll on,
how is ur setup pannu?
what kind of internet service u use?
what kind of wireless router u have?

Silver Member
Username: Rafiq128

Post Number: 166
May be its internet, i have also problem with nfusion lately, i have bell internet, I am thinking to change to rogers. for last 3 or 4 days its freezing too much as Pannu said above, i agree with him.

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

NO Bashing

Post Number: 3117
well,
there is always subscription
no downtime
about $150 a month for all the channels you are getting on fta

Silver Member
Username: Satopia

Post Number: 356
no problem here with mine just down for few hr's yesterday no biggy seeing how we are up more than other stb's take the good with the bad but all up and good since last nigth around 6pm

Silver Member

Post Number: 813
nope its not internet..

Wen i have problem official i am down thread has lots of posts.. like yesterday Dish was on but whole night BEV was not.. Cud not watch cricket on CBN.. Atn keeps freezing.. so thas wat problem is

Silver Member

Post Number: 814
see now its been down since morning... wen i open EPG... box restarts and does nothing so i cant even goto my favourite list!!

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 8051
Pannu
Are you sure that receiver is not a clone?

Silver Member

Post Number: 167
Hi Plymouth, Pannu is right my both nfusion's are not working today. I have original NOVA and NUVINIEO both are down.

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 4559
nova is down on bev...

Silver Member

Post Number: 168
Thanks Sada for update

Silver Member
Username: Dghumman

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 259
i agree since yesterday nfusion is freezing a lot and goes off for couple of hours but i will still say that nfusion is the best box i bought

Bronze Member
Username: Stormcat

Post Number: 36
pannu is right .... it's been up and down like a yo-yo all weekend ... it is certainly becoming unreliable.

Silver Member
Username: Addtemp

Post Number: 225
I would say the Number of Users to there servers have increased considerably and they haven't anticipated that hence the server going down more often and the planned upgrade this weekend. Just a thought

Gold Member

Post Number: 2373
I agree Aamir people just like to whine and cry cause there free tv aint working. Nobody could make a reciever that everyone would be happy with.

Silver Member
Username: Bernardmi

Post Number: 362
Aamir

You say : "I would say the Number of Users to there servers have increased considerably and they haven't anticipated that hence the server going down more often and the planned upgrade this weekend. Just a thought"

I say: Satellite providers are actively experimenting ways of getting rid of the illegals and are partly succeeding. They will fully succeed eventually.

Nothing to do with client/server overloading. I don't buy that... otherwise they would not be still selling boxes.

Silver Member

Post Number: 815
ok i dont have clone.. i have been in fta to know wat i am buying. i have solaris

Again last night it went down so many times.. its awright box coz somethin is better than nothing.

Also on BEV regional restrictions apply.. like wen sportsnet West has a game on only in west canada then this box goes down tooo but wen i had sonic and viewsat no restrictions applied.. Thats one reason why LEAFS TV is still not working.

Then come to guide sometimes guide is not updated and if u press EPG then it freezes and restarts.. so i mean its not friendly.. i know lot bout FTA so i can handle it but ppl who dont know a lot cant handle this...

So i mean its not a great box coz of its going up and down.. especially wen u watchin a cricket match and dahhh!!

So its shi*t box as far as my reviews are but do i have an option.. i just refuse to pay for TV so i will use this until i can!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 816
BEV international down again!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2409
My nova froze once last night for about 2 minutes on bev and thats from 4pm till 4am wed but it sure didn't go down several times like pannu says.I find it only freezes on bev when it does.

Silver Member

Post Number: 819
i aimt whining.. Just putting facts..
Don ya think nfusion can have 4 subs to get all regions..
There int went down again last night and 3 channels feom india afe still nt working

Gold Member

Post Number: 2424
Pannu howcome when i go to nfusion forum which has tons of members posting every minute no one mentions all these problems you are having???

Gold Member

Post Number: 2425
hes probably banned from nfusion forum

Silver Member
Username: Mohamad_obama

Terhan, Iran Iran

Post Number: 358
Same as mutt head (spelled with a B)

Silver Member
Username: Pffft

Ya Right

Post Number: 277
if your nova is such an issue. i'll trade you my Pancrap 2700 straight across for it. would love another Nova in the house
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us