Tronics Rolling Puff Fix Question

Bronze Member
Username: Upinkumin

Post Number: 34
Can I use Channel Master after i load, or will this mess it up?

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 13566
It WILL mess it up.
You can scan and then try and save for reuse, because this BIN does cause a lot of freezing and loss f scan. Whether or not it will work that way, you can try it and report.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
thanks, will do!

Gold Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 1541
After a while, I tested reading the channel list from it to see if there were any problems using channel master. During the read process channel master caused an OS error and the box rebooted with nothing on it.

At this point I rebooted the OS and loaded channel master back up and was able to write an older (299 days) channel list in and it came up 100% ok

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13568
A way to avoid loss of scan is to reduce as little memory as possible.
Scan one sat, eliminate channels you don't want, then go on to next and so on. if you end up wit only about 200 channels, you might be better off till they find a better solution.
I did that once in the early days of conversions and it worked. I am too lazy now to try doing it again - too time consuming.

Gold Member
Username: The_coders

Post Number: 1592
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 1744
Your right Coders Nalin Nyda should shut up.

Silver Member
Username: Juancho

CANADA Xx

Post Number: 263
The Sweet One

Thanked 31,961 Times in 5,004 Posts
Warning ..please read!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

its been brought to my attention that some members have been taking testing files and posting them on other sites

now we can't stop You from doing this ,but i would like to ask You all to please wait until whoever created the files gives the green light so to speak on releasing to the public

Thank You very much!!!

I still have the jvvh 201 e working, but its a flu, and I know how to jtag them, as I have 2 flu + 1 multistar, no problem.
but some ppl, screw up the reciver when they try to load b60,the new boot is 75, you only know the bin is puff because you see puff just one time, after the b75 boot appears across the stb led.I believe it will be the new boot.

Silver Member
Username: Jigga19

Post Number: 140
I know alot of discusion has been posted and i searched through most... i couldnt find help on what happens if i downloaded puff v 201 f yesterday and it was working fine today i come home i had scanning channels... and when i reset my reciever to re instal tronics file it now getting rolling puff...what happend..

i tried the method told in some of the threads but it doesnt even let me load the file up... no matter what file... it just keeps rolling puff....

it doesnt let me load any file... the directions said if it give endless rolling puff just hookup ur laptop and load the file.. i tried it doesnt let me load anything just stays at 0%...what should i do anyone??/??

Bronze Member
Username: Popol_vuh

Post Number: 85
Can you confirm you are writing the file to the receiver as soon as the first P appears?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13578
Install PUFF_299 and then the PUFF_201 of your choice in the proper described method, then scan etc.

Bronze Member
Username: Popol_vuh

Post Number: 87
I would like to add this for those who feel so superior because they know so much and are always bashing Nalin: Maybe if you understood that most users, especially here, know very little about the technical aspects of testing, you'd realize his advice, although sometimes general and certainly not perfect, IS sound AND actually helpful.

Please be kind and at the same time do yourselves a favor: not everyone understands these technical aspects and couldn't care less for technical bickering, but everyone can well see you lack social skills.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
he's right, you know...

lashing out at one another is a sure sign of a weak character. those who remain in control of their emotions are the most powerful and will always win support in the end.

Silver Member
Username: Bluegillbill

Post Number: 104
Nalin & all who have helped with the problems we are having I say thanks very much. I have installed Tronic puff v201 femu roll puff fix so far every thing seems to be working fine scaned 119 &110 got back all channels that I had on the 299 puff bin . If this helps anyone Iam glad because Iam not a coder. thanks again very much for your help

Silver Member
Username: Bluegillbill

Post Number: 105
By the way I have a pansat 2500 converted to 2700 puff
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us