Black Tyger is on Eid Holiday

Silver Member
Username: Imauser

Post Number: 101
Black Tyger is on Eid vacation and won't b back to work until Tuesday. Puff/B-75 receiver holder pls be patience and stay tuned....

Bronze Member
Username: Hockeycraze12000

Post Number: 13
Where did you hear this?

Username: Ln_trend

Post Number: 7
Khalid that news came from BNN aka BS
lol

Silver Member
Username: Imauser

Post Number: 102
He just called me that he is on Eid Holiday and his message to everyone is "Happy Eid Mubarak". He'll b back at work on Tuesday morning and file will be released before 12:00pm (the same day)

Bronze Member
Username: Hockeycraze12000

Post Number: 14
Oh, well "Happy Eid Mubarak" to him too.

But what really scares me is that he's the only guy whos working on Pansat 2500/2700 and FLU's.

What if he decides not to do it anymore and we're stuck.

That will be a horrible day.

Bronze Member
Username: 3dges

Compton

Post Number: 91
I am pretty sure someone else also makes these bins, we just gotta find out who and where they put there files.

Username: Giant_killer

Post Number: 1
Black Tyger,

If you get a chance, can you please share the instructions for building the bins?

Happy Holiday

Bronze Member

Compton

Post Number: 94
Yea does anyone have any instructions for making files ???

It would probably take a lot of time and effort but I would like to know how.

Gold Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 1741
Download the template file from the Exodus subversion repository. You may want to check the file out of Subversion yourself, if so take a look at the README file for source code. Get a PO file editor, like poEdit (Win32), KBabel (Linux, KDE), or a similar PO File editor. This step isn't all necessary as PO files are just text, but it will help you a lot in managing the translation. Translate to your language. PO file editors are more or less intuitive and the task is not that complicated. Please try to make a good translation. It is a good idea to have someone review it, as that person may find some things that you have missed. If you are not using an editor, you need to compile your default.po file into default.mo. You can do this by using the tools from the dxGetText suite. Go Download the latest Delphi toolkit (should be the first link) and install it. Inside the directory, you'll find the msgfmt.exe console utility which can be used to compile PO files into binary MO files. Exodus requires the langauage files to be binary MO files before it will use them. If you are using poEdit, the editor will automatically compile PO files into MO files, so you don't need any additional tools. Try it. (You will need at least Exodus 0.8.5.0 installed). You can just drop the default.mo file in the locale/XX/LC_MESSAGES directory. The local directory is located inside the main directory where you installed Exodus. Start Exodus, and goto Tools | Options | System, and select your language from the drop down list.

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 1694
I did not know it was that easy!!

Upload

Username: Boss_hog

Post Number: 10
Jason Bourne....Yea does anyone have any instructions for making files ???

Check with Nalin Nyda over two years here with over 13,000 posts I am sure he knows.

Hey...greg raf you do have a brain after all you had me fool.
Did you found that info while you was looking for more of your stupid posters?
Don't try to get ahead of your brain you may hurt yourself.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1743
You don't have a clue who i am so get your head out of the Sand Man and put it back in your azz where it belongs.

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 6287
LOL

Bronze Member
Username: Boss_hog

Post Number: 12
Yes like I give a ShitWho you are.
Base on your 1,743 posts will not say who you are but they do say what you are.

greg raf the only thing you can do for me is Kiss my lard

Upload

BTW let me put it to you this way.
I don't know who you really are or care less.

But I do know greg raf and his other nicks.

Gold Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 1533
Sandman...1 thing you obviously do NOT know is FTA and the people here...If you really beleive that nalin can "code" and create a file, you have much to learn here...seriously, I don't beleive she has EVER even TOUCHED any FTA receiver in her lifetime, nevermind "code" files and do any "Testing"....by her own admission here many times, SHE IS NOT A TESTER, Never aimed a dish, or ran cables , switches or any hardware...She has freely admitted this many times here, if ya want to go through the archives....and her thousands of posts are because she works here at this site, which requires NO FTA skills, and copies everybody else's posts..her post count just means she likes to ramble on here where she feels important... and its either WRONG info , or a copy of somebody else's info that she always posts..

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 13538
Jason Bourne knows and most others know that I do not write BINs or create files.
AV is a long time member here and does create BINs and he is on holiday till today. The new full emu v201 BIN for Pansat 2700a is a bigger challenge than previous and I hope he will be able to cope with the issues. Tronic can and he has done it. jvvh team have not achieved a fully reliable BIN yet.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1745
Mr sandman i have never used another nic you dic.

Bronze Member

Compton

Post Number: 95
Has anyone heard from AV yet?

Bronze Member

Compton

Post Number: 96
He should be back by now
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums